HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Where can I buy e-cigarettes in northern Virginia?
Posted by: Smokey Bear ()
Date: June 25, 2011 02:07PM

Does anyone know of a spot in the NoVA area where I could buy (or try) an electronic cigarette? This product seems sort of shifty, but could turn out to be decent. Also, can anyone provide feedback on his or her e-cigarette experience?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where can I buy e-cigarettes in northern Virginia?
Posted by: dont smoke ()
Date: June 25, 2011 03:15PM

Tysons mall

Posted by: vapes ()
Date: June 25, 2011 03:22PM

Many 7-11s sell nJoy starter packs for $20. 1 e-cig (charges via USB) and 2 cartridges.

Posted by: Smokey Bear ()
Date: June 25, 2011 04:20PM

Is it at a kiosk at Tysons? Also, does anyone know of a specific 7-11 that sells them. Thanks for the responses by the way, I appreciate it.

Posted by: 7-11 at Cedar and Rt. 29 ()
Date: June 25, 2011 07:17PM

Smokey Bear Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is it at a kiosk at Tysons? Also, does anyone
> know of a specific 7-11 that sells them. Thanks
> for the responses by the way, I appreciate it.

I saw a sign for them on the window at the 7-11 located at the intersection of Rt. 29 & Cedar Lane in the Merrifield area.

Posted by: Tysons ()
Date: June 25, 2011 07:29PM

I saw the dudes toking on those things at the mall last week from one of the kiosks. Second floor near Brookstone (I know it was second floor not sure about brookstones). Also any tobacco store will have them. I know there is one in Annandale on 236 across from the bowling alley that carries them.

Enjoy your buzz with less death :)

Posted by: really? ()
Date: June 26, 2011 04:08AM

ask google

maybe there is some intertube thing that will have a little information...who knows?

Posted by: ............. ()
Date: June 26, 2011 09:12AM

they gotz em at radio sahck dog

Posted by: PtK4h ()
Date: June 26, 2011 10:10AM

Smokey Bear Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is it at a kiosk at Tysons? Also, does anyone
> know of a specific 7-11 that sells them. Thanks
> for the responses by the way, I appreciate it.

Beulah and Telegraph Rd 7-11s.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 27, 2011 07:30AM

at the e-Sev.........

Posted by: lolyer ()
Date: June 28, 2011 10:32PM

I use to have Page Plus back in winter of 2009 - 2010 ..

It was a nice alternative getting a verizon (or cdma) branded smartphone connected without the hassles of contracts and other crap verizon tries to pitch to you.

Until they banned certain models from the network, As a poster above me stated; I too had a Treo 700wx and again, like the above poster said, I just bought a bunch of minutes (for internet time)

$70 and a day later, my phone was kicked off the network - with no explanation other than if you don't like it, tough luck, get another phone. Other than that, no problems..

Posted by: lolyrt ()
Date: June 28, 2011 10:33PM

Sorry, above post was meant for the "Page Plus" thread.. my apologies

Posted by: MDWELCH ()
Date: July 06, 2013 10:28AM

I have been looking for a place to buy in nova area there is a place in md vape dojo but they are always sold of things the place I order from all the time now is http://www.vapingzone.com/ they always nice they are in Columbia sc nice people. I drove down to Columbia SC to spend a vacation with the family and went in and met the owner at the store nice people. The will mix any e juice for you I can't say enough nice thing about them.

Posted by: shitfuck ()
Date: September 01, 2014 11:23AM

Vapers in annandale. Smoketime is in annandale too but Vapers is much better. Smoketime only sells their own brand ejuice

Posted by: Tee, ()
Date: September 01, 2014 01:34PM

Walmart

Posted by: Date Vape ()
Date: September 01, 2014 05:30PM

There's a couple in Annandale, forget the names. One in falls church called vapor solutions, near 7 and lee highway. They make juice to order, kinda cool. Ecigs seem to be mostly mechanicals from what I saw. Then there's My Vapez in Arlington, at lee highway and George mason drive.

Posted by: mike russell y ()
Date: September 06, 2014 01:02PM

Cigar n Vapes
11106 lee highway
Fairfax , Virginia 22030
Phone: 703-218-2800

This place is great got everything and have great selection of e cigarette and e liquid juice
Attachments:
cigarnvapes picture.jpg

Posted by: eyelevelforkids ()
Date: September 06, 2014 02:34PM

My local 7-11 has them at the checkout at eye level for my 11&13 year olds. There is literally nothing closer to their faces when we are at the checkout. There look to be about 12 'flavors' most of them in sweet candy-like formulas. Gee wonder to whom they are marketing? Meanwhile the evil weed tobacco is behind the counter where you have to ask the clerk to get them.

I guess they figure go from Slurpees to e-cigs. Its all about The Man getting a whole new generation addicted to nicotine. Meanwhile non-addictive substances like MJ remain illegal. And for those of you that say MJ is bad and should be illegal fuck off. If you really cared about health standards Cigs and booze would be well ahead of MJ on the prohibited list.

Posted by: Donna Tubbs ()
Date: September 06, 2014 04:00PM

Help your State's Economy and buy Cigarettes!! Va Is home to Marlboro HQ, Largest Marlboro Manufacturing Plant in the world & were the 3rd most Tobacco producing state. Ik that this Northern Virginia and everyone has jobs and you'll buy E Cigarettes and say "this wont hurt anyone" but it'll hurt the state of Virginia A LOT! Other than NoVa & Va Beach areas, The rest of Va Suffers from Lack of Jobs & having too much depression.. NoVa is the only place in Virginia where u can buy E-Cigarettes cause y'all don't know how much it affects us Real Virginians.. Have you gone to Richmond, Danville, Martinsville, Petersburg or Emporia?? It's all run down and horrible.. They used to be Way better than it is today because of TOBACCO!! These cities Depend on Tobacco!! If NoVa didn't think about Others and just think about yourselves then your dumb.. When you buy A E-Cigarette, your saving your live but your risking 1,000 people's lives so Which is better you yankee? You Make fun of The rest of Virginia cause their poor, it's CAUSE OF Y'ALL THAT THOUSANDS ARE DEPRESSED AND HAVE NO JOBS!

Posted by: Donna Tubbs ()
Date: September 06, 2014 04:09PM

This is what happens to the rest of Virginia if you NoVa residents don't give a fuck! it's gonna be Run-Down! While you guys drive down to southern Virginia to stay at a motel before you hit the road to Disney world and OBX, Wake up and look around the city you're in, you'll find Conservative Southerners with a great big heart.. That has 2 meanings, 1st, it means that they're REALLY Nice & 2nd, it means that their about to die because they're suffering.. Virginians are happy even when they're suffering, they always put out a smile and be nice towards Others. But in Nova.. If you're depressed (probably cause Tiffany's & Bloomingdales were closed) you guys are RUDE towards everyone and when they meet people they don't even put out a smile even though Southern Virginians suffer more than NOVA peeps they are still nice.. #NoShade
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Try this place ()
Date: September 09, 2014 08:58AM

Just Vap'n
45690 Elmwood Court, Ste 180
Sterling, VA 20166

703-474-8609

Knowledgeable and helpful staff will be happy to show you how everything works, let you try the juices, and explain vaping

Posted by: Oldtimevaper ()
Date: November 09, 2014 01:00PM

Go to my Vapez tell them you read it here and get 15% discount. Google My Vapez prob the best store around.

Just n vapin sells shitty juice.

Cigar n Vape sucks amoung them also

Posted by: be real... ()
Date: November 09, 2014 01:02PM

If you are a vapor fag, the good old @ would be the cheapest place to get your fag juices

Posted by: For crying out loud ()
Date: November 09, 2014 02:04PM

They're available everywhere. Well, except at the Karaoke Idol Restaurant in old South Falls Church. As everyone who isn't home-bound knows, that place has been closed for years. So has the sub & pizza place next door, so skip that as well. Maybe there will be a place at the magnificent new City Gateway at Tinner Hill once that's more than just a hole in the ground.

Posted by: johncommode ()
Date: November 09, 2014 03:48PM

Attachments:
article-2324697-19C752C5000005DC-542_634x410-2.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.