HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 13
Re: Husband of Falls Church City Council Member Arrested
Posted by: Sycamore St ()
Date: September 28, 2012 10:52AM

Your dickwad, faggot pedo friend could have had this go away quietly and taken a plea bargain, probably would have gotten 5 years or less...

He chose a life sentence because he thought he could lawyer up and bully some little girls in the courtroom...

Some people I still know in the Gulch who know about the case say the wife has been a royal cunt about this too...

Hmmmmm...

Maybe the Gardners SHOULD HAVE WORRIED ABOUT THE CHILDREN? Their own and the victims..

Your friend and compatriot has an appeal going, and it will go nowhere and probably bankrupt his wife and affect his childrens future... Do you think he is doing the right thing? You want CLOSURE and RESPECT while this douchebag is still denying the hurt he caused?

Mikey- Drop your appeals and embrace the fact you are a sick pup and will die in a downstate blockbox....

Robin-STFU and give the apologies that you owe, be a mother to your children, NOT an imprisoned pedophiles wife in denial.

I was done with this thread months ago, but came back from vacation and saw Fat Mikey had been sentenced.

It's NEWSWORTHY.

FUCK you.

Your one prize asshole. Better go back on vacation

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dumbshit ()
Date: September 28, 2012 11:10AM

OK, I admit I'm a dumbshit, but I don't understand how the DNA got on the kids' clothes. Was it semen, blood, spit, sweat, or something else? How did it get from his body to theirs? Was this addressed at the trial?

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: September 28, 2012 12:24PM

https://www.gofundme.com/WeSUPPORTtheGIRLS
file.php?2,file=213275,filename=wesuppor

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:56PM by WingNut.

Posted by: Go Away, Thanks. ()
Date: September 28, 2012 05:30PM

2013 is gonna be an INTERESTING YEAR for one fat pedofag!

Are you planning on doing something interesting?

LOL

Posted by: Tag Team? ()
Date: September 28, 2012 07:21PM

OK, I admit I'm a dumbshit, but I don't understand how the DNA got on the kids' clothes. Was it semen, blood, spit, sweat, or something else? How did it get from his body to theirs? Was this addressed at the trial?.
You might want to ask Wingnut. He has an alarmingly detailed knowledge of this case, almost as if he were there too!

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: September 28, 2012 08:27PM

@tag, go away - lol whut?
@wingnut - I wonder how much if their kids college $$$$ is going to dad's defense fund?
@dumbshit - dunno if they ever said (or if they even know) what the source of the DNA was. But it's pretty odd and not NORMAL at all for yr neighbor's DNA to be found on yr babygirl's panties, dontcha think?

Posted by: Not the Spelling Police ()
Date: September 29, 2012 09:16PM

"My posts will be gone as soon as your PedoPal exhausts his appeals."

No please, keep your posts up, Wingnut, and keep your posts coming. They're reliable proof of what a fucking asshole you are.

You must giggle every time you type "pedopal," or "pedofag."

And your overheated reference to Gardner getting a "dick in the ass"...sounds like you've been working on your gay prison romance novel.

At least you're not stalking the Gardner children...or maybe you are...

Date: October 01, 2012 05:06PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:56PM by WingNut.

Date: October 01, 2012 05:29PM

I'm done in this topic, so please don't ask me back... Just ask yourself though- WHY ARE YOU STILL DEFENDING THIS PUNK?..

No one asked you here in the first place.

And...No one here is "defending" Gardner. Go back and look at all the posts--taking a break to look at your "wit" in your previous postings...show just ONE person "defending" Gardner. You have an unhealthy fascination with Gardner and you're arguing with yourself at this point.

Just do the right thing and leave the Gardner family alone...the husband is in jail and the family is trying to pick up the pieces. They don't need you to keep bringing up the Gardner name--think about the Gardner kids, instead of patting yourself on the back for inventing "funny" words like "PEDOPERV."

It would be nice if you would actually follow up on your threat and stop posting here, but you're too much of an asshole for that.

Date: October 01, 2012 05:32PM

Go Away, Thanks. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm done in this topic, so please don't ask me
> back... Just ask yourself though- WHY ARE YOU
> STILL DEFENDING THIS PUNK?..
>
>
>
>
> No one asked you here in the first place.
>
> And...No one here is "defending" Gardner. Go back
> and look at all the posts--taking a break to look
> at your "wit" in your previous postings...show
> just ONE person "defending" Gardner. You have an
> unhealthy fascination with Gardner and you're
> arguing with yourself at this point.
>
> Just do the right thing and leave the Gardner
> family alone...the husband is in jail and the
> family is trying to pick up the pieces. They
> don't need you to keep bringing up the Gardner
> name--think about the Gardner kids, instead of
> patting yourself on the back for inventing "funny"
> words like "PEDOPERV."
>
> It would be nice if you would actually follow up
> on your threat and stop posting here, but you're
> too much of an asshole for that.

The family is "tryig to pick up the pieces" by DENYING Michael Gardners guilt and angling for another day in court to attack some young girls on the witness stand.

Am I wrong???

Date: October 01, 2012 05:37PM

Wow, a response in 3 minutes....I thought you were leaving

Yes, you are wrong..and you're still an asshole.

Date: October 01, 2012 05:45PM

I'm serious this time, I'm leaving.
Attachments:
Cable_Guy-nipple.gif

Posted by: send him downstate NOW ()
Date: October 09, 2012 02:30PM

The fuckstick was sentenced over a month ago. Why hasn't he been sent to a real prison, or at least Coffeewood for initial intake? Why are they letting him serve his time in the posh ADC?

Date: October 11, 2012 08:23AM

@send - it prolly is just paperwork.......but it could be $$$$$ keeping it held up, i dunno
@wingnut - funny how goaway could never admit to defending Gardner even though last thing he/she said was leave alone the person funding his defense o_0

and yeah, you are wrong............or at least that pic is - LoLz

Posted by: Troof ()
Date: October 11, 2012 09:13AM

I'm really curious about your reading skills, Gordon...read again what goaway wrote...feel free to move your lips...no one is defending Gardner.

I guess you're mad since you got so spanked when you tried being a blowhard on the missing hish schooler thread and had to come back here to get a hug from wingnut

notice they follow me fromk thread to thread - like leeches in a swamp LoLz
Date: October 11, 2012 03:29PM

@troof - his wife is................but since you're so obsessed with me and not the topic at hand I can see how you missed that part of it..................................

Posted by: Not even close ()
Date: October 11, 2012 04:07PM

Oh yes, the ever-reliable Gordon response #43554...anyone who doesn't agree with you is obsessed with you...

You pulled that clunker out with your recent teenage suicide thread..you made lots of friends there, Gordo.

Please feel free to continue posting.

Posted by: To Gordon Blvd ()
Date: October 11, 2012 04:32PM

Can I see your breasts again? Forgot to save the picture.

Date: October 11, 2012 04:54PM

ok, I'll bite..........

@not - if yr not obsessed then why is it you are, if not into anything I'm saying, responding to me (by name, even) - just curious why yr incapable of ignoring me, is all o_0
@To Gordon - ask yr mom she's got TONS of copies ;)

Re: notice they follow me fromk thread to thread - like leeches in a swamp LoLz
Posted by: HOA MGR ()
Date: October 12, 2012 01:37PM

A simple click on his name revealed this.

User Profile : Gordon Blvd
Email: Hidden
Real Name: Apparently Caleb something or another............ o_0

Then another simple click to see his recent posts allows you to pull the curtain back. It also allowed me to do a quick cut-n-paste into these threads to enlighten.

63 posts per week for 81 weeks
over 8 posts per day for the last 572 days

Posted by: Gardner a sociopath ()
Date: October 12, 2012 03:25PM

ARLINGTON, Va. (WUSA) - The similarities between what Jerry Sandusky and Michael Gardner said at their sentencings were "stunning" to Dan and Kristina Rice whose daughter was molested by Gardner. They see many parallels in the two cases, beginning with the fact that the two men had big reputations.

Gardner was an attorney and had been the head of the Falls Church Democratic party. His wife is a former Falls Church City mayor and councilmember.

Despite indisputable evidence which found Gardner's DNA on the crotch of one girl's underpants, which was key in the jury's conviction, friends and family members, including his wife, refuse to believe he did it. And on his sentencing day September 7th, Gardner offered no apology. Instead, he said he had been "falsely accused and wrongly convicted."

Dan and Kristina Rice were not surprised neither Sandusky nor Gardner admitted their crimes.

"They're still fighting it. They think there's a chance they can get out. If you're going to appeal, you can't really apologize. Also, they still both have wives that love them and families who support them. And if they ever did admit it, they could lose that," said Dan Rice.

While Jerry Sundusky, 68, will die in prison, having been sentenced to at least 30 years in prison, Gardner, 49, received 22 years behind bars.

"It's very frightening, because the fact is, Gardner could be out in his 70s and molesting children again."

Also, both Sandusky and Gardner blamed their victims at their sentencings. Gardner said in court, "A cry for help has been hijacked and that has cast us into darkness."

"Each of the parents though he was talking about their own daughter. We assumed it was our daughter, but each of the parents thought he was talking about their daughter. There wasn't one child. There were three children," said Kristina Rice.

Clinical Psychologist Dr. Kacie Fisher says, "Pediphiles who act on their sexual fantasies, who concurrently have positions of status, power and authority, is that they tend to be highly narcissistic and have sociopathic tendencies."

She says they have incredibly inflated egos and are impervious to criticism, putting people in their lives who will support the image they've created.
"They tend to lead dual lives. They can enjoy these positions of status and power, while having secret dark fantasies that they may or may not act on, but typically involve gratifying these impulses to harm others, and they tend to never feel remorse," Dr. Fisher said.

She said they often create a web of lies and enjoy a rush when they act out their dark fantasies.

If they ever do admit to wrongdoing, they will make many excuses and rationalize and often blame the victim.

A major difference between the Sandusky case and Gardner's is that in Gardner's, the victims came forward immediately and were believed. The Rices' daughter learned about "good touch bad touch" at school and to tell a trusted adult if a "bad touch" ever happened.

But after the incident, she told her parents she wished she also been taught what do when the assault was happening. What she did do, and testified to in court, did get him to stop fondling her "girl part." She rolled over, knocking his hands off her, and pretended to wake up.

Posted by: PurpleMonster ()
Date: October 12, 2012 03:59PM

22 years seems light if they want to make sure he never does it again. Assuming he loses the appeal, how much time is he actually going to serve? 10 years and probation after that? He's going to be out before 70.

BREAKING NEWS!! Gordon Blvd posts alot on Fairfax Underground!!!
Date: October 13, 2012 02:16PM

do all crazy ppl not understand that we already know I use this site alot? LoLz

@purple - it sounds light but it really isnt - in fact I think it's like the close to the max he could get for the crimes (i could be wrong on that) and I think yeah, he will be serving all the time. VERY doubtful he could manage to see 70 on the outside.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Gordon Blvd posts alot on Fairfax Underground!!!
Posted by: Glad he is gone ()
Date: October 13, 2012 02:50PM

In Virginia, there is no early parole. They abolished it in 1995 for felonies. They do have a parole that the judge can order to occur after the sentence is completed for up to three years which he did in this case. So after the 22 years are served, he will be out, but on parole for another 3.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Gordon Blvd posts alot on Fairfax Underground!!!
Posted by: Glad he is gone ()
Date: October 14, 2012 03:22PM

Actually, I was slightly off. The law is that a felon has to serve 85% of his term before they're eligible for parole. But considering the nature of the crime, it may be unlikely he will get out even those few years early.

Posted by: DOC # ()
Date: November 01, 2012 11:29AM

Looks like Gardner finally got his DOC #

http://www.vadoc.state.va.us/offenders/locator/results.cfm?OffenderId=A63DC1728BFA712A&LastName=4CCC582B2CC76ECB&FirstName=A99B2F600FA2F37B

Only a matter of time before he get sent down to Coffeewood and then further on down state.

Any bets on how long the creep lasts?

Posted by: mslydiaz ()
Date: December 22, 2012 01:11PM

Actually I am an avid reader just sort of lazy is all didnt realise what a public
forum this is not unlike the public stockyards.

But did wish to apologise to the community at large for my posts after further
evaluation of the facts of the case and my initial knee jerk reaction to try to make sense of the senseless and to try to find the good in the bad I defended that which is not defendable.

I can only pray for the soul of my former friend that he will find time to reflect and ask forgiveness for his heiness crimes and that his wife and children will have time to heal and to come to peace.

Posted by: mslydiaz ()
Date: December 22, 2012 01:43PM

After careful review I have changed my mindset in reference to Michael Gardner
I now believe the evidence is conclusive that he is in fact guilty of that which he is charged and I wish to comment to the community as I was trying to make sense of the senseless. I actually experienced cognitive dissonance hoping upon hope that it couldnt be true. I am a passionate person who is fiercely loyal and
not always accepting of ugly truths which is not a bad quality to have in real estate as I treat each person's home with the same zeal and fervor that I would my own. I would like to express my sympathies to the wife and kids may they find peace in this holiday season.

another piece of work. just incredible.
Date: December 22, 2012 05:37PM

In-effing-credible................

......................you know, why bother. You obviously arent gonna care about them anyways as you arent even thinking about them now after all this, so why bring it up? Rant erased. But I will just throw out that for someone so passionate, it's kinda funny who you've choosen to (and NOT TO) pray healing for..................

Merry Christmas, Kiddos!! YOUR BRAVERY STILL LIVES! IS STILL REMEMBERED!!!

Posted by: Obscure Reference ()
Date: December 22, 2012 09:36PM

It is better to say nothing and be thought of as an idiot, than to speak and be known as GordonBlvd...

If bringing bullshit like this to light is idiocracy, then sign me up!
Date: December 23, 2012 09:07AM

@obscure - only cowards stand by and say NOTHING when it comes to pedophilia.

FUCK YOU AND THOSE WHO WOULD STAND SILENT IN FACE OF SUCH CRIMES.

Posted by: Quoting Obscure Reference ()
Date: December 23, 2012 10:34AM

@obscure - only cowards stand by and say NOTHING when it comes to pedophilia.

FUCK YOU AND THOSE WHO WOULD STAND SILENT IN FACE OF SUCH CRIMES.

Oh noes, GordonBlvd is getting wound up AND butthurt at the same time...

After you have a nice cup of tea, compose yourself and give one...one...example of anyone here standing silent in the face of such crimes, defending such crimes...just one...if anything, this society tends to overeact in many cases of accusations of child abuse, Sean Lannigan, being one recent example, of an innocent man having his life ruined by overzealous police and prosecutors....

Gardner is going to jail for a long time...the system worked...OK?...who remained silent in this case? Please expound, if you're able

And just two days before Christmas, you're screaming "FUCK YOU" at someone...tsk, tsk. Gordon...that certainly shows your level of intelligence, maturity and Christian forbearance.

You're a sad little zealot who is doomed to have a miserable angry life...

pedofiles and their supporters piss me off - what can I say?
Date: December 23, 2012 01:06PM

@Quoting Obscure Reference - and my mommy dresses me funny LoLz

just curious - what parish separates levels of Christianity like the way you believe in? Never knew there were diff levels of God's Holy love.

pic unrelated
Attachments:
MightyFunny.gif

Posted by: GordonBlvd is a Theologican? ()
Date: December 23, 2012 03:14PM

BAM! GordonBlvd got schooled....again!

Sounds like someone got your number, GordonBlvd.

LoLz

notice how they hang on liek my every word, hang on like every little thing I type? cute, aint it?
Date: December 23, 2012 09:20PM

@theo-yes, they "beat" me. I'm so ashamed!
ROFLMAO@U taking pride in someone "schooling" (i.e. trolling) Gordon Blvd

y'all really should start a new thread if you really wanna focus on me LoLz

pic unrelated
Attachments:
24317yx.jpg

Posted by: Scarlet Letter ()
Date: December 23, 2012 11:18PM

notice how they hang on liek my every word, hang on like every little thing I type? cute, aint it?

Um, I believe the posters were pointing out that you're a blowhard asshole with marginal writing and comprehension skills (see above), who elbows his/her way into many threads, yet contributes absolutely nothing...these people aren't trolling; they're stating facts.

Posted by: Someone ()
Date: January 09, 2013 07:15AM

Original at http://fallschurch.patch.com/articles/gardner-appealing-sexual-battery-conviction contains links to other articles.

Gardner Appealing Sexual Battery Conviction
Lawyer for Michael Gardner said it could take months to have an appeals hearing.

By Andre L. Taylor

Former Falls Church resident Michael Gardner, who was convicted of molesting two girls at his daughter’s sleepover in 2011, is appealing his 22-year prison sentence.

Robin Gardner, Michael’s wife, said they knew immediately after the trial they would be appealing the conviction. She said Gardner receives letters from family and friends and can have visitors twice a week for 20 minutes each.

“He’s doing as well as to be expected,” she said of her husband in a telephone interview Tuesday. “He has a lot of support from family and friends.”

Gardner’s legal team, headed by Fairfax City-based attorney Peter Greenspun, filed the appeal on Jan. 2. Gardner was found guilty in May after he was accused of touching two girls in a sexual manner during a birthday sleepover for his daughter. The girls were 9 and 10 at the time. The prosecution introduced DNA evidence they said didn’t exclude Gardner who took the stand in his own defense in April. The two victims also took the stand during the trial. Greenspun said the appeal process could take several months.

Greenspun said the Arlington County Circuit Court, where Gardner’s trial was held, has time to respond to the Petition for Appeal. Any arguments would likely come in three to six months after a brief is filed. He said he isn’t introducing any new evidence at any appeals hearing.

“We feel very confident the Court of Appeals will see that the decisions in the circuit were wrong and that the remedy is new trials so the evidence can be properly and fully heard and considered,” Greenspun said Tuesday.

Gardner will remain in prison while any appeals hearings are carried on and his family and other supporters have vowed to continue to be in his corner. The Gardner’s remain steadfast in the belief Michael is innocent and that the Court of Appeals will see the miscarriage of justice that occurred during the trial, and will overturn the conviction.

“Michael and his family remain strong, committed to the process, and hopeful the obvious errors made during the trial will be noted and overturned. The family is frustrated at the process and at the situation they are facing, but continue to support each other and continue to hold strong to their faith and love,” Maya Jerome, Gardner’s sister, said in a written statement.
---

"accused of touching two girls in a sexual manner"
Um, no. He was convicted on two counts of aggravated sexual assault and one count of object sexual penetration.

I may be a blowhard but at least I dont cum on children.
Date: January 09, 2013 07:23AM

translation: he's still horny, Gardner's family's and friends still in Cairo swimming in the river (and caring WAY more about him than about ANY kids (present OR future) in their community, apparently), and YOU THE TAXPAYER are gonna pay more to keep him away from kids

Good Morning.

Posted by: 22046 ()
Date: January 24, 2013 08:22PM

Well, he now has a release date....June 2, 2031. Betting pool anyone?

Posted by: ADC ()
Date: January 25, 2013 01:46PM

22046 Wrote:
> Well, he now has a release date....June 2, 2031.
> Betting pool anyone?

Yeah. But why is he still being housed in the Arlington County Detention Center. He shuold at least be in a reception and classification facility by now.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 25, 2013 01:50PM

His anus is undergoing orientation in anticipation of a rousing welcome from the most eligable bachelors in gen pop at the big house.

Date: January 25, 2013 01:54PM

@ADC - $

Posted by: travesty ()
Date: January 25, 2013 02:29PM

ADC Wrote:
> 22046 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well, he now has a release date....June 2,
> 2031.
> > Betting pool anyone?
>
>
> Yeah. But why is he still being housed in the
> Arlington County Detention Center. He shuold at
> least be in a reception and classification
> facility by now.

Look at this place:

http://www.arlnow.com/2010/08/06/a-look-inside-the-arlington-county-jail/

He gets his own room with a window. This place looks like a hotel that you can't leave, not a prison. Send his ass downsatate now!

Posted by: college boy ()
Date: January 25, 2013 02:36PM

Nicer than what I lived in during college.

Posted by: Long Timer ()
Date: January 25, 2013 04:57PM

Don't worry, he's a D. He'll be out of jail in no time and the drones will elect him to office.

Posted by: dieing breed ()
Date: January 25, 2013 07:12PM

Under many other circumstances I'd agree with you Long Timer, but I'm pretty sure this one's a keeper.

Date: January 25, 2013 07:17PM

does anybody SERIOUSLY know if he is being in the County jail longer than any other inmate would be? Is the Virginia Dept of Corrections showing favoritism to this particular inmate? Can anybody shed any light on the time period it normally takes for a pedo around here to go from jail to prison?

or it this just a normal thing?

edit - gotDAMN, that is a nice jail. Oh, Arlington................you guise are so funny sometimes LoLz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2013 07:18PM by Gordon Blvd.

Posted by: hmm he firmly says he's innocent ()
Date: January 25, 2013 07:56PM

Not having any thorough knowledge of this case, some thoughts none-the-less...

"DNA evidence"...what the fuck does THAT mean?

The girls were staying at his house, ovenight. Did they use the same toilet he used? Did they let their panties hit the ground in front of the toilet or did their butts hit the back part of the toilet seat they sat on?

When they brushed their teeth, did they lean against the sink?

They actually found SPERM from one the girls' dads on someone's clothes. Did they find the "Bad Guy's" semen/sperm ANYWHERE?

"DNA evidence"...what the fuck does THAT mean?

Was it a...you know...pubic hair? Skin flake? Fingernail? Blood? Urine? What!?

Anyway, I haven't been following this closely (just here, as a matter of fact) nor do I care that much - society will not suffer much from an innocent going to jail nor will it benefit noticeably from a guilty guy going to jail.

=========

I would tend to trust the scientific evidence MUCH more than the testimony from the kids - they were thoroughly biased by talking with each other and with their parents for hours (minimally) prior to everything official. But then again, I certainly wasn't on the jury listening to whoever testified so actually have no clue.

Posted by: But consider ()
Date: January 25, 2013 11:16PM

hmm he firmly says he's innocent Wrote:
> Not having any thorough knowledge of this case,
> some thoughts none-the-less...
>
> "DNA evidence"...what the fuck does THAT mean?
>
> The girls were staying at his house, ovenight. Did
> they use the same toilet he used? Did they let
> their panties hit the ground in front of the
> toilet or did their butts hit the back part of the
> toilet seat they sat on?
>
> When they brushed their teeth, did they lean
> against the sink?
>
> They actually found SPERM from one the girls' dads
> on someone's clothes. Did they find the "Bad
> Guy's" semen/sperm ANYWHERE?
>
> "DNA evidence"...what the fuck does THAT mean?
>
> Was it a...you know...pubic hair? Skin flake?
> Fingernail? Blood? Urine? What!?
>
> Anyway, I haven't been following this closely
> (just here, as a matter of fact) nor do I care
> that much - society will not suffer much from an
> innocent going to jail nor will it benefit
> noticeably from a guilty guy going to jail.
>
> =========
>
> I would tend to trust the scientific evidence MUCH
> more than the testimony from the kids - they were
> thoroughly biased by talking with each other and
> with their parents for hours (minimally) prior to
> everything official. But then again, I certainly
> wasn't on the jury listening to whoever testified
> so actually have no clue.

As far as the DNA questions you raise, I would ask why did they only find his DNA on the girls clothes and not the wife's or their kids? Since these were friends of the daughter, you would expect to find her DNA on her friends clothes from just playing as kids will do. They only found his DNA from the Gardner house.

Date: January 26, 2013 11:43AM

@ College Boy: Yes, it looks nicer than what many of my Soldiers lived in when I was in the Army a thousand years ago. Late 70s early 80s in run-down barracks in Germany were not nearly that nice. BUT...it's still a JAIL! If you're in there, you may not have it as bad as you do in some other places, but it's still a jail. Not any place I'd like to be even for 1/100th of a nanosecond.

Date: January 26, 2013 11:44AM

@ hmm he firmly says he's innocent: I'm sure Gordon Blvd and some of the others on here will take you to task, so I won't do it for them, but I am going to get some popcorn and wait for the schooling to begin....5...4...3...2...1.....

Date: January 26, 2013 12:06PM

all that really needs to be said is all right here: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/608915/page-1.html

Posted by: Elevate ()
Date: February 06, 2013 11:05PM

This tragically and unconscionably happened, please don't treat it as something you've seen at the theater. It's haunting, and the last thing a parent would ever want for his child or expect from folks he counted as friends, at their daughter's birthday party for her closest friends:

http://fcnp.com/2013/02/06/gardner-supporters-call-attention-to-lack-of-child-protective-role/

Date: February 19, 2013 09:32AM

The Commonwealth Responds to Gardner’s Appeal on Aggravated Sexual Battery and Object Penetration Felony Convictions.

The Post is making available a copy of the Commonwealth’s brief in PDF form, which you can access from this site:

http://www.thefallschurchpost.com/2013/02/18/the-commonwealth-responds-to-gardners-appeal-on-aggravated-sexual-battery-and-object-penetration-felony-convictions/

Date: February 19, 2013 09:41AM

@someone - thank you very much

@elevate blows my mind that pedobear still has "supporters" - cant even IMAGINE what's on their hard drives :(

Posted by: dieing breed ()
Date: February 19, 2013 09:55AM

Just glad this criminal isn't as of yet being permitted to search golf courses for the real perpetrator as was O.J.

Posted by: Another Interested Party ()
Date: March 20, 2013 07:00PM

VIRGINIA COURT OF APPEALS DENIES MICHAEL GARDNER PETITION

By Nicholas F. Benton

A judge for the Court of Appeals of Virginia today issued a ruling on a petition for appeal submitted on behalf of Falls Church resident Michael Gardner, denying the appeal on six grounds spelled out in a 14-page document. Gardner is currently serving a 22-year term at the Arlington Detention Center having been found guilty of molesting two underage girls at his home during his daughter’s slumber party in June 2011.

Today, the parent of one of the victims in the case issued the following statement to the News-Press today: “It was grueling and remains difficult for all involved, but justice has been done, and upheld in no uncertain terms. Citizens of Falls Church should be proud that their young, brave girl citizens have ultimately been heard and protected. Michael Gardner’s assignment to the state penitentiary should be acted on without delay. It makes no sense for him to remain in Arlington County jail.”

However, Gardner’s wife, former Falls Church Mayor Robin Gardner, told the News-Press, “Although we’re disappointed, this is the first step in the appeal process, and we will continue.” Gardner has 14 days to file an appeal to appear before a three-judge appeals court panel, and beyond that there is the option for an appeal to the State Supreme Court.

ardner is currently serving a 22-year term at the Arlington Detention Center
Date: March 20, 2013 07:28PM

WHY THE FUCK IS A CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER NOT IN PRISON!?!?!

Chirst, Arlington - I know y'all are pretty open in what y'all allow and y'all believe in - BUT THE GUY PUT HIS FINGERS INTO LITTLE GIRLS!!!

You dont coddle ppl like that - you put them in PRISON!

But Gordo! He's got 14 days! We dont want him having any DISCOMFORT o_0

Date: March 27, 2013 10:54AM

LOL.

The money wasting continues, the dumb blonde paid probaby mid five figures for this pointless appeal. Should save the money for the psych help you will need when reality slaps you, Robin.

From the FC Patch:

For now, Gardner remains imprisoned at the Arlington County Detention Center and that he remains there instead of in a state facility bothers at least one of the parents of one of Gardner’s victims.

"It was grueling and remains difficult for all involved, but justice has been done, and upheld in no uncertain terms. Citizens of Falls Church should be proud that their young, brave girl citizens have ultimately been heard and protected. Michael Gardner's assignment to the state penitentiary should be acted on without delay, it makes no sense for him to remain in Arlington County jail," the parent said in a written statement.

I am starting to think Chester has worked some kind of preferential treatment with his connection to Theo Stamos. There really is no good reason he has not been shipped down the road to at least a reception center. I don't think he needs to personally make any court appearance for the appeals process.

Come clean to your stupid wife and hang yourself already, Mikey.

Game over.

Date: March 27, 2013 02:02PM

Personally I don't care where he's incarcerated. He's off the streets.

Posted by: joink ()
Date: April 11, 2013 11:35AM

who's the fat ass?

Date: April 11, 2013 01:26PM

really? REALLY!?!?! You SERIOUSLY sitting there thinking the parents havent been doing everything short of torches and pitchforks at this point, bro?
Date: April 11, 2013 02:45PM

but at the end of the day, Wingnut..........................is it really that suspicious?

a) woman is using her connections to keep her "man" near her
b) $$$$$$$$$ & DCish power go a looooooooong way.
c) we the public dont seem to give a fuck anymore :(

what's really funny is how same system giving Gardner a handjob currently? It's the same system who would have sent a grieving upset parent to a pit hole in hell for taking any justice against Gardner. Dont that beat all? LoLz

and y'all tell me it's immgrants making us all third world?
Date: April 11, 2013 02:56PM

22046 Wrote:
> Personally I don't care where he's incarcerated.
> He's off the streets.

let me tell ya something..........................that asshole - and ANY asshole who does to little kids what that man did, AND IS STILL DOING..............deserves nothing more than the State PRISON system.

you may not care about those kids and their fams getting the justice they DESERVE, but I do.

Court convicted the man. HE SHOULD BE IN THE STATE PRISON SYSTEM PENDING ANY JUDICIAL REVIEW OF HIS CASE and the preferential treatment he is getting by getting to stay to close to his friends and family is sickening.

What that EQUALS is Arlington County, Commonwealth of Virginia, you, me and every other citizen of this state telling those 3 girls "Hey kiddo - we really actually dont care that man touched ya. In fact we really dont even believe what you say happened that;s why we arent treating him the same way we would someone who REALLY did something like what you said he did. Why dont you just run along and play now and just pretend it didnt happen, k?"

and that, my friend , is some FUCKED UP SHIT.

asshole needs to go to some hole downstate with every other sexual assualt asswipe. If we cant fucking manage to give justice to little kids (and after a FULL JURY CONVICTION, mind you) - then what the fuck is wrong with us, yo?

edit: Hey, County of Arlington: TREATING CHILD RAPE LIKE A GODDAMN JOKE is not really cool, k?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2013 04:37PM by Gordon Blvd.

Date: April 11, 2013 06:15PM

I presume you haven't seen the letter in his support in today's FCNP?

Date: April 11, 2013 07:09PM

He should have been in another institution months ago.

He and wife are friends with Theo Stamos, Arlington Comm.Atty. and the Gardners particiapated in fundraisers for her when she ran for office. Stamos recused herself from prosecuting the case because of this relationship.

If I recall correctly, once a defendant is convicted in county court, he is then officially a ward of the state, and the county bills the state for the incarceration. It is then up to the sherriff or the commonwealth attorney to make the call to the VA DOC to come pick the prisoner up for transfer.

If you were a car thief with no money you would already be downstate.

I think this needs to be explained.

Date: April 11, 2013 07:29PM

Posted by: He is guilty Mr. McCan ()
Date: April 11, 2013 07:41PM

No one every really knows someone. People keep dirty little secrets all the time.

Bill Clinton

Sarah Palin

Anthoney Weiner

Bernie Madoff and his whole entire family

I could go on and on.

True facts were brought up in court.

Sorry but you need accept your friend is a monster.

Date: April 11, 2013 07:52PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:57PM by WingNut.

Posted by: Yawn IVXXI ()
Date: April 11, 2013 08:23PM

Your friend Michael Gardner is a child molester and he deserves to die in prison you Godless, unholy fuckstick.

Oh my, what an incredibly brave person you are, to write that from your keyboard...what courage you must have.

You're more tiresome than a damn child molester...that's saying a lot.

Date: April 11, 2013 08:37PM

Yawn IVXXI Wrote:
> Your friend Michael Gardner is a child molester
> and he deserves to die in prison you Godless,
> unholy fuckstick.
>
>
> Oh my, what an incredibly brave person you are, to
> write that from your keyboard...what courage you
> must have.
>
>
> You're more tiresome than a damn child
> molester...that's saying a lot.
Attachments:
clearly you are an ingnorant fuck.jpg

Date: April 11, 2013 08:37PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:57PM by WingNut.

Posted by: hmm he firmly says he's innocent ()
Date: April 11, 2013 09:03PM

WingNut Wrote:
> Letter in the FCNP-

There are others of us out here with similar questions:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/608915/1095820.html#msg-1095820

Date: April 11, 2013 09:21PM

hmm he firmly says he's innocent Wrote:
> WingNut Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Letter in the FCNP-
>
> There are others of us out here with similar
> questions:
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/608
> 915/1095820.html#msg-1095820

others of "you" maybe.................but us normal ppl already got the news

http://www.promega.com/~/media/files/resources/conference%20proceedings/ishi%2023/poster%20abstracts/96%20poster.pdf?la=en

pic unrelated
Attachments:
pedo kill.jpg

Posted by: whateverdude. ()
Date: April 17, 2013 11:18AM

whatever the truth is... apparently someone was seriously pissed off with this guy to make the accusation stick.. whether or not it actually happened.

never become a 'top official' anywhere and carry your 'weight' of 'fill in the blankypoos' ... stay anonymous, out of everyones radar and hide in the closets.

i'm glad i'm not him.

i don't know him but i knew a few 'figureheads' in my time who didn't do much of anything except upset someone concerned and then it was "open season".

gives me the creeps.

and why do we keep voting these people into positions of power anyways?

Date: April 17, 2013 04:36PM

Nobody framed your faggot friend, get real.
Attachments:
woowoo.gif

Posted by: The Undead Thread ()
Date: April 17, 2013 08:23PM

Wingnut has a real fascination with the word "faggot."

Fight it, fight it, till one day you explode in a pedofag rage!

BTW, the vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual, as you claim to be.

Lolz

Date: April 17, 2013 08:27PM

Attachments:
lunatic.jpg

also, didja notice he says you claimed you were hetero? Since when the fuck does someone NORMAL care about who you are fucking, yo? o_0
Date: April 17, 2013 08:41PM

@wing - I notice yr friend is so wound up about "sex" so badly his mind cant even comprehend that others use the word faggot without ever even equating it to anything sexual.

@undead - ...................................just wow.

Posted by: Rosana Dana ()
Date: April 18, 2013 04:02PM

About time for Miss Gordon to elbow her way into the thread...again...

Let's see...the guy has been found guilty, he's in prison...what else would you like in the way of justice, sweetie?

Posted by: Scourge of the Underworld ()
Date: April 18, 2013 04:13PM

Justice is Served.

cant really "elbow" yr way into a PUBLIC discussion, jackass.
Date: April 18, 2013 04:20PM

Rosana Dana Wrote:
> About time for Miss Gordon to elbow her way into
> the thread...again...
>
> Let's see...the guy has been found guilty, he's in
> prison...what else would you like in the way of
> justice, sweetie?

well, I'd like for what you say to be true. But since you are too stupid to notice, I'll spell it out for you. HE. IS. NOT. IN. PRISON.

Arlington County Jail is NOT a prision, and the fact that you feel keeping a convicted pedophile as close to his victims as he can legally possibly be (which is currently what the Commonwealth of Virginia and the County of Arlington are doing here) is REALLY FUCKING SCUMMY of you.

@scourge - no yet - still apparently more to do since County of Arlington apparently treats rapists same way they do shoplifters :(

Posted by: Lol again ()
Date: April 18, 2013 05:52PM

So sad, no Sharia Law for GordonBlvd...

So why don't you and/or Wingnut do some "minor" crime like shoplifting that will get you into the all-so-pleasant Arlington jail, and take care of him, street style?

Put your money where your big mouth is...

"Arlington treating rapists like shoplifters." Um, sure they do...

And yes, all us scummy pedofags are trying to keep Gardner as "close to his victims as he can legally possibly be (sic)." Yeah, it's a pedofag plot!

Might want to put another layer of tinfoil on your head.

Date: April 18, 2013 06:45PM

Lol again Wrote:
> So sad, no Sharia Law for GordonBlvd...

so how exactly is wanting a convicted rapist in prison equal to "sharia law" to you? Can you honestly answer that question like like a grown adult and give examples of how you believe wishing a convicted rapist in prision equates to "sharia law" in your mind? Cause I've asked a cpl ppl what yr talking about and everyone I've shown this to is telling me pretty much that you are a cpl pints shy of a gallon............

>
> So why don't you and/or Wingnut do some "minor"
> crime like shoplifting that will get you into the
> all-so-pleasant Arlington jail, and take care of
> him, street style?

why are you bringing up violence? All I am wondering at this point in time is why a convicted child sexual predator is being kept in the jail closet to his victims and not in the State Prison system. How is that violent to expect felons to go to prison system? Are you capable of explaining what you mean by "street style"?

> Put your money where your big mouth is...
>
> "Arlington treating rapists like shoplifters."
> Um, sure they do...

well, seeing as shoplifting is a MISDEMEANOR crime, and what garnder did was a FELONY. I know it's hard for you to understand this so let me help you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGGbDMDZWqE

> And yes, all us scummy pedofags are trying to keep
> Gardner as "close to his victims as he can legally
> possibly be (sic)." Yeah, it's a pedofag plot!

yr the only one mentioning any sorta "plot" I just want to know why the jurisdiction in charge of this felon inmate is keeping him in a place closet to his victims, is all. Gotta be a simple answer, right?

> Might want to put another layer of tinfoil on your
> head.

if hating convicted pedophiles makes me crazy in yr eyes........................then sign me up. Would rather be crazy than stand with someone like you anyday of the week.

So, y'all think he's capable of answering any of those questions I posed or do ya think he's just gonna go "Oh Gordo yr ugly, stupid, and yr mom dresses you funny" like all the others do? Placing bets LoLz

pic unrelated
Attachments:
Gardners Vacation Getaway LoLz.jpeg

Posted by: Tinfoil's not a bad idea for Gor ()
Date: April 18, 2013 07:03PM

Anyone who neurotically types "LolZ" thousands of times is not a person with whom it is worth discussing the fine points of law...

And you even take the time to find and paste up a stupid photo.

Idiot.

Date: April 18, 2013 09:51PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:57PM by WingNut.

Date: April 19, 2013 07:31AM

Tinfoil's not a bad idea for Gor Wrote:
> Anyone who neurotically types "LolZ" thousands of
> times is not a person with whom it is worth
> discussing the fine points of law...
>
> And you even take the time to find and paste up a
> stupid photo.
>
>
> Idiot.
Attachments:
butthurt 1.jpg

Posted by: MLK republican ()
Date: April 19, 2013 08:04AM

This thread has received far too much attention. Gardner has a very rough road ahead of him. Think about pleasant things not this disgusting sicko.

I know it's hard to shake but we all have more important things to think about.

you know, this isnt rocket science. There is a common sense reason why you separate long-stay felons AWAY from the community they terorrized
Date: April 19, 2013 08:15AM

MLK republican Wrote:
> This thread has received far too much attention.
> Gardner has a very rough road ahead of him. Think
> about pleasant things not this disgusting sicko.
>
> I know it's hard to shake but we all have more
> important things to think about.

Dude, if you want to ignore it, go right ahead. Dunno why you bothered to type a thing if you just want to stick yr head in the sand. The rest of us will multi-task, k?

now..........does anybody have any REAL knowledge on why a CONVICTED RAPIST OF CHILDREN is not in the State Prison system.

Posted by: Pedofags Everywhere! ()
Date: April 19, 2013 10:02AM

Oh noes, Gordon, you're surrounded by pedofags!

And those who aren't pedofags are sticking their heads in the sand!

How do you find the strength to face each day?

Date: April 19, 2013 10:50AM

Pedofags Everywhere! Wrote:
> Oh noes, Gordon, you're surrounded by pedofags!
> And those who aren't pedofags are sticking their
> heads in the sand!
>
> How do you find the strength to face each day?

well I'm not as weak as you so it's really not a problem LoLz

Date: May 01, 2013 10:13PM

From http://fcnp.com/2013/05/01/f-c-officer-awarded-for-role-in-gardner-case/

... City of Falls Church Police Lt. Sonya Richardson was given an award for her her work in gathering evidence in the case against City resident Michael Gardner that resulted in his conviction and 22-year prison sentence for molesting two girls...

----------------
From http://www.loudountimes.com/index.php/news/article/in_the_arena543
(Posted Apr 30, 2013)

In June 2011 the Falls Church Police Department founds itself in the middle of an uncomfortable situation. Michael Gardner, the husband of former Falls Church mayor Robin Gardner, was accused of molesting two girls at his daughter's slumber party.

"It was a triable case, but it was a tough case," said Loudoun County Commonwealth Attorney Jim Plowman.

In recognition for her efforts in working to bring Michael Gardner to justice, Falls Church Lt. Sonya Richardson was given an award.

Richardson, Plowman said, went the extra mile "after turning over every rock." The lieutenant, he said, sat down with one of the girls, laid out her clothing and asked her to tell her exactly where she was touched.
Richardson was able to extract touch DNA from the clothing.

"Despite many people telling her to 'don't waste your time, you're never going to get, she got it," Plowman said.

Michael Gardner is now serving 22 years in prison.
-----------------

Related:

Loudoun Prosecutors Recognized by Falls Church Police Department for Efforts in Special Prosecution (Oct 4, 2012)
http://www.loudoun.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=440

Loudoun Prosecutors Honored For Work In Falls Church Sexual Assault Case (Oct 10, 2012)
http://www.leesburgtoday.com/public_safety/loudoun-prosecutors-honored-for-work-in-falls-church-sexual-assault/article_bc46835a-127e-11e2-860c-0019bb2963f4.html

Date: May 01, 2013 10:34PM

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Missing a * ()
Date: May 01, 2013 10:55PM

WingNut Wrote:
> Is the fruitcake still alive/in Arlington jail?

Yes. And it is highly reviewed on Yelp.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/arlington-county-detention-arlington#query:Jail

4 out of 5 stars ain't bad, but I am sure the citizens of Arlington and Falls Church want to shoot for 5 out 5 stars for their lock up.

http://www.arlnow.com/2013/04/30/video-colbert-reads-yelp-review-of-arlington-jail/

Posted by: Etoh ()
Date: May 01, 2013 11:26PM

What an incredible fascination Wingnut seems to have for Gardner...almost as if they were brothers...

Date: May 01, 2013 11:42PM

Etoh Wrote:
> What an incredible fascination Wingnut seems to
> have for Gardner...almost as if they were
> brothers...
Attachments:
crack_pipe-1.jpg

Date: May 01, 2013 11:58PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:58PM by WingNut.

Posted by: Somali Mann ()
Date: May 02, 2013 04:04AM

He isn't going to any of those places Wingnut. Because if you goto the VDOC website, it say's for a person to get admitted to Wallen Ridge or Red Onion, they must've done few yrs in another instution and not have gotten any write ups or something to that effect. So he's probably going to a lower/medium state prison and maybe get transferred to those facilities in the near future.

Date: May 02, 2013 07:50AM

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:58PM by WingNut.

Posted by: Blah Blah Blah ()
Date: May 02, 2013 10:43AM

Does this character Gordon knows anything or just brain washed moron ?

The pipe is a weeds pipe. The saying is "put down the crack pipe" not weed pipe. Gosh, he must be a brain washed moron who believes "Reefer Madness" is a documentary.

That and he has anger management issue.

Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 13

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.