HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gentlemens clubs
Posted by: lorton guy ()
Date: December 10, 2007 12:29PM

Are there any gentleman's clubs in or near FFX co. I know Daphene's Steakhouse is gone, and I know VA clubs pretty much suck cpmpared with DC/Baltimore clubs but I was hoping to find somewhere where I could stop for a beer and see some titties on my way home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gentlemens clubs
Posted by: Kiev ()
Date: December 10, 2007 12:59PM

Crystal City Restaurant?

Posted by: Trashie ()
Date: December 10, 2007 01:26PM

There used to be a place in Roslyn called the Leehi Bar and Grill (sp?). Dont
know if its still there or not but it was a waste of time and money. The
dancers smoked while doing their act and talked to each other during the
whole show. They were downright ugly too.I dont go to any of them unless Im entertaining guests from out of town and then its Joanna's or Archibald's downtown. Virginia really loses out in that department. Then again, if you hang at some of the seedier bars sooner or later a customer will get drunk and put on a show.

Posted by: Expensive Jeans ()
Date: December 10, 2007 02:13PM

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2009 10:17PM by Expensive Jeans.

Posted by: Lurker.. ()
Date: December 10, 2007 02:40PM

I met a couple one night who told me they go to Crystal City Restaurant every Friday? for steak night. Said the steak is awesome.

Very cool average couple in their mid 50's with two kids. I was surprised when they told me it was a strip club also.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: December 10, 2007 03:05PM

Lurker is correct, CCR has a very nice Prime Rib Dinner. Used to be 10 bucks, not sure about now...

Posted by: bender ()
Date: December 10, 2007 03:49PM

Isn't the 1320 still open on Backlick Road?

You may have to make the trip to DC as Virginia is still ruled by bible thumping hicks from down south who won't let a guy have a good time. i.e. you can see more skin on the beach then you can at a Virginia topless bar.

CCR is probably as close to fun as it gets.

Posted by: just another a-hole ()
Date: December 10, 2007 09:41PM

Is CCR even a real tittie bar, or do the girls have to wear pasties?

Posted by: SE ()
Date: December 10, 2007 09:57PM

All topless bars in VA have to wear pasties, its the law. I'm a chick and used to take my clients (Govt) to CCR for lunch. It's pretty tame and the food is great. The lunch crowd is a mix of business people and construction workers. Get the steamed spiced shrimp :-)

Date: December 10, 2007 11:07PM

Thanks SE I knew my tax dollars did some good at sometime. Did you bring along a bunch of ones just in case the meeting ran over?

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: December 10, 2007 11:39PM

I heard there was one place off backlick that was grandfathered and didn't have to use the tassles or pasties. There was a thread a while back on clubs and some in WV were mentioned. I have been to Camelots and it was fairly decent though small. But you can drink with fully nude.

Date: December 11, 2007 07:43AM

WV has quite a few as soon as you cross over the state line. You shouldnt have to drive into crime ridden DC or drive for over an hour to WV just to get a lap dance. I will be glad when this state moves into the present and leaves the bible behind. Unless you have never been to southern Virginia you have no idea how backwards some of the areas can be.

I think if someone would champion the cause many of these laws regarding strip clubs could be overturned on a freedom of expression grounds. No one is forcing the girls to dance, no one is forcing the men to go to the clubs. In other words if you have a problem with the clubs then just dont go. Just more meddling by people who have no lives.

Date: December 11, 2007 09:13AM

bender Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks SE I knew my tax dollars did some good at
> sometime. Did you bring along a bunch of ones just
> in case the meeting ran over?

LOL....sorry, I should have stated I was an Acct Mgr with a commercial contractor. So your tax dollars are safe :-) And yes, the bartenders make change for 20's so we had plenty of ones =D

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: December 11, 2007 09:40AM

i dunno, I find our lack of sleazy entertainment kinda charming...

then again, I believe in the free market, and majority rule. They should make it a county-by-county issue and let us vote on it. The same with prostitution.

Also, I like tits, so I am finding it hard to stand behind "charming" as a good reason to not have the bars.

I believe prostitution should be legal just because the women could form a protective union and regulators could probably do a better job of looking out for public health if the hookers had to register and get tested. That being said, I would sleep with a large Nigerian man before I would get with any of the hookers around here. Maybe the expensive call girls are ok around here, I have no idea, but the hookers over on rt 1 are just awful.

Date: December 11, 2007 03:52PM

SE, I forgot to ask were you also checking out the girls or just there on "business"? And more importantly are you hot?

Date: December 11, 2007 09:18PM

LOL...I was there on business, my middle-aged male clientele never turned down lunch at CCR. In turn, I would develop more business with them. No, wasnt checking out the girls...although they are kinda hard not to look at in there. The place is a shoebox. I'm not one of those prude chicks who get embarrassed at the thought of going into a strip club...my Husband and our friends go to Camelot on occasion. It's a good time! And yes, im totally hot. but i'm married :-)

Date: December 11, 2007 10:04PM

thanks for killing my fantasy

Posted by: hey SE ()
Date: December 11, 2007 11:08PM

first initial L???????? If so I know who you are

Posted by: Sales Manager ()
Date: December 11, 2007 11:12PM

are you an SE?

Date: December 11, 2007 11:35PM

Nope....not me....and I'm not in sales anymore. Sorry bender...I knew what you were getting at ;-)

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: December 12, 2007 01:51AM

edited.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2007 09:06AM by RESton Peace.

Posted by: Native ()
Date: December 12, 2007 02:20AM

I still vote for the old time favorite of Golden Horseshoe in Rnason,WV. Although it gets harder to find girls without C-section during the week days. Two of my buddies and I went there a couple of months ago and one of my friends just earned a huge comission and took all of us out there. He took out $1000 out of their ATM there and we pretty much blew it all. Half way through he looks at me and goes: " You know, I am not going to pay for this". Next day he called his bank and reported the card stolenand said that he had his pin written down on the back of his card. Since he didnt file a chargeback in a while the bank believe him and a week later refunded him $1000 and sent him a new card. Their ATM doesnt have a camera and it's owned by some crappy local bank so it's been about 4 months now and he hasnt been bothered since. Wouldnt recommend doing it but he got off free. Good Times!!!

Posted by: watcher ()
Date: December 12, 2007 06:26AM

ATM's won't let you withdrawl $1000.00 in one day, so you are lying.

And your friend is a criminal.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.