HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Famous people on the arrest list
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: April 08, 2005 03:07AM

Hey you guys. I was wondering what kind of famous people we could find on the arrest list. The only famous person recently arrested in Fairfax County that came to mind was Redskins safety Sean Taylor, so I typed in his name and guess what popped up:

"TAYLOR            ","SEAN        ","M","021"," 15542","SW 107              ","PL","MIAMI       ","FL","10/28/2004","DWI-ALCOHOL                        "
I was thinking olympic swimmer michael phelps but he got his dwi on 495 in montgomery county.

Anyone else find someone famous?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Famous people on the arrest list
Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: April 08, 2005 08:38AM

Ok, look up "sorce" to see local DJ Don Geronimo's family...bart and frieda his wife are the only recents, Don himself has a slew of stuff from the 90's, can't wait!

not that famous but more famous than sean taylor....

if you took this thing back far we'd have linda carter (wonder woman had a dui or some similar thing in the 90's iirc) and a slew of pro athletes.

there is a "david chappelle" listed LOL not the same dude I'm sure

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: April 08, 2005 11:20AM

Redskins WR Darnerian McCants is listed too.

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: April 08, 2005 10:05PM

The limitation to keep in mind is that these aren't all the arrests in the county... it's only arrests by county cops.

Posted by: Chicho ()
Date: April 11, 2005 11:40PM

The only thing I good thing I found on that search was a pedophile on my friend's street. Not exactly good buy only thing thats not 75 in 55 zone.

Posted by: asnpcwiz ()
Date: April 13, 2005 04:14PM

Cary Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey you guys. I was wondering what kind of famous
> people we could find on the arrest list. The only
> famous person recently arrested in Fairfax County
> that came to mind was Redskins safety Sean Taylor,
> so I typed in his name and guess what popped up:
>
"TAYLOR ","SEAN ","M","021","
> 15542","SW 107 ","PL","MIAMI
> ","FL","10/28/2004","DWI-ALCOHOL
> "

Funny thing is that I was bailing a buddy of mine out of jail that exact same day and was out of contact with the outside world when I noticed a bunch of camera men and news reporters sitting outside. Me and my friends were wondering what the heck was going on when we heard a reporter say something about Taylor. So we sat there waiting for my friend then suddenly...Sean Taylor pops out of the doors. The only people in there were me and my friends. He walked right past us and got a soda from the machine. I snapped pics of him with my camera phone as he sat down and tied his shoelaces. Anyways, a reporter came in and asked him questions and he gave her a really hard time and then ignored her. When she walked out, he ran towards another exit. Funny as all hell watching the reporters in their high heels and camera men carrying their crap around chasing him. Just thought I'd share!

Date: April 13, 2005 05:13PM

Awesome. Pics pics!
Use the upload button in the Pictures/Video section.
I'll give you credit :)

Date: April 14, 2005 11:05AM

Hahaha, Cary, I did as requested. I uploaded 2 pics...remember, they are very low quality, taken from a camera phone. Anyways, I hope you guys get a good laugh out of it...btw Cary, check your PM.

Date: April 14, 2005 04:28PM

Nice asnpcwiz! Here's the Redskins' Sean Taylor at Fairfax ADC:
Taylor1.jpgTaylor2.jpg

Posted by: dlee ()
Date: April 15, 2005 12:47PM

This thread is the epitome of fairfaxunderground. Nice work asnpcwiz

Date: April 15, 2005 01:49PM

HAHAHAHAHA, Thanks bro ;) I just happened to be at the wrong place at the right time. My boss was a bit worried that I was at the detention center, but he loved it when I showed him this pic of Taylor.

Posted by: dlee ()
Date: April 15, 2005 01:54PM

I once had a client down in the Rappahannock detention center. Man that place was sketchy for real. Thank God a kind bail bondsman lady helped me navigate the beuracracy.

But seriously, this thread convinced me of my need for a camera phone.

Posted by: kklare ()
Date: April 15, 2005 07:07PM

"GINGRICH ","NEWTON ","L","060"," 7410","WINDY HILL ","CT","MCLEAN ","VA","12/08/2003","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS

awesome! i was really hoping for something better though. i'm going to throw in the name of every self-righteous prick i can think of that might live around here.

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: May 25, 2005 08:48AM

I know Redskins receiver Darnerian McCants is listed, but I can't remember what for.

Date: May 25, 2005 01:53PM

"MCCANTS ","DARNERIEN ","R","026"," 2244","CONQUEST ","WY","ODENTON ","MD","03/16/2004","PASSING ON RIGHT

Posted by: ben ()
Date: May 25, 2005 02:02PM

Cary Wrote:
> "MCCANTS ","DARNERIEN ","R","026","
> 2244","CONQUEST ","WY","ODENTON
> ","MD","03/16/2004","PASSING ON RIGHT

OMG! If that isn't "driving while black" then I don't know what is.

Date: May 25, 2005 02:05PM

I am totally confused, passing on the right used to be legal here, when did that change? VA was always the odd state out on that.

Date: May 25, 2005 02:13PM

I can't remember passing on the right ever being legal in VA. However very few know that left turn on red from a one-way onto a one-way is legal, which comes in handy at the 7100-29 clusterfuck.

Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: May 25, 2005 02:23PM

who made the mistake of believing that driving while black and successful was legal? Everybody knows that driving while black and successful in a fancy new big phat vehicle can only mean one thing ... drugs.

Date: May 25, 2005 02:28PM

in fairness some people who fit that profile are drug-free gun runners

Date: June 04, 2005 01:22PM

Damn it, speaking of Sean Taylor... guess he's having a fun time down in Florida:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8089839/

Edit to add: the article also says his DUI charges were dismissed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2005 01:42PM by pgens.

Posted by: bri ()
Date: November 10, 2005 10:13PM

"ARDINGER ","JOSEPH ","W","038"," 5409","CABOT RIDGE ","CT","FAIRFAX ","VA","07/27/2002","DRUNK IN PUBLIC OR PROFANE

Posted by: RoodyPoo ()
Date: November 10, 2005 11:06PM

bri, that was great!!! :) hahaha

Senators on the arrest list?
Posted by: republicrat ()
Date: January 24, 2006 08:52AM

I saw earlier that newt gingrich was on the arrest list, which gave me an idea...

Someone with some free time should really plug the names of all the US senators and represenatives from the house into the ticket arrest search. I'm sure those arrogant assholes speed around fairfax all the time!

Be fun to bring light to these very public figures.

here's a list of all the current US senators: http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

and from the house: http://clerk.house.gov/members/olm109.html

come on, SOMEONE'S got to be really bored at work

Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: February 23, 2006 02:36PM

"ARENAS ","GILBERT ","J","024"," 10919","GEORGETOWN ","PK","GREAT FALLS ","VA","06/10/2005","RECKL/SPEED OVER 80 MPH "
"
"ARENAS ","GILBERT ","J","024"," 10919","GEORGETOWN ","PK","GREAT FALLS ","VA","07/05/2005","EQUIPMENT ILLEGAL HORN SIREN

More redskins on the arrest list
Date: March 16, 2006 08:02PM

So I'm bored at work and putting names of Redskins' players into the arrest list and found corner Shawn Springs. It still shows his old address listed from when he played for Seattle:

"SPRINGS ","SHAWN ","A","029"," 19022","NE 130TH ","ST","REDMOND ","WA","04/05/2004","IMPROPER TURN AT INTERSECT "
"SPRINGS ","SHAWN ","A","030"," 19022","NE 130TH ","ST","REDMOND ","WA","06/22/2005","65-69MPH/45MPH ZONE "

AND defensive back Ade Jimoh:

"JIMOH ","ADEBOLA ","O","025"," 21794","DRAGONS GREEN ","SQ","ASHBURN ","VA","11/15/2005","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"JIMOH ","ADEBOLA ","O","025"," 21794","DRAGONS GREEN ","SQ","ASHBURN ","VA","11/15/2005","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "

AND second string tight end Robert Johnson. I couldn't confirm that this is actually him because there are so many Robert Johnsons in the world, but the ages match his birthday.

"JOHNSON ","ROBERT ","L","025"," 4813","W BRADDOCK #200 "," ","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","02/01/2006","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"JOHNSON ","ROBERT ","L","023"," 6172","EDSALL #55 ","RD","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","04/14/2004","45-49MPH/30MPH ZONE "
"JOHNSON ","ROBERT ","L","023"," 6172","EDSALL #55 ","RD","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","04/14/2004","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT "

Nobody escapes the Fairfax County police.

Posted by: WashingToneLoc-ian ()
Date: March 16, 2006 08:45PM

These look like tickets, not arrests. Big difference.

Posted by: SaMiViMa ()
Date: March 16, 2006 09:35PM

WashingToneLoc-ian Wrote:
> These look like tickets, not arrests. Big
> difference.

Anytime the police pull you over for a traffic stop, you are under arrest. The ticket is a type of "bond" promising you will go to court or pay the fine. Ticket listing is an arrest listing. It is the same thing.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: March 17, 2006 02:19AM

SaMiViMa is quite correct. i had a nice chat with an officer friendly who informed me of this. this can be good to know because if a cop grabs your arm or something and you dont want to talk to them, ask them "am i under arrest?" if you arenot they have to let go, otherwise asks what the charges are. cops arent good at thinking fast (see "IHOP shooting"). this has helped me in the past. seriously, i dont want to talk to those bastards if i dont have to. one cop was upset with me because i was "disrespectful in court" and told me, "let me give you a little advice." now, what could he possibly tell me that could make the situation better? so, when i ignored him and kept walking, he grabed my arm and i said, "am i under arrest? i said, 'am i under arrest?'. get your damn hands off me if im not under arrest." he let go with a rather stunned look on his face and i walked away. :)

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: March 20, 2006 10:07PM

"TEETERS ","DAVID ","L","053"," 1410","HONEY HILL ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/04/2006","POSS MARIJUANA "
"TEETERS ","DAVID ","L","053"," 1410","HONEY HILL ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/04/2006","DRINKING WHILE DRIVING "
"TEETERS ","DAVID ","L","053"," 1410","HONEY HILL ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/04/2006","DWI-ALCOHOL

Date: March 20, 2006 10:11PM

David Teeters sounds like a great role-model. :P

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: March 21, 2006 07:43AM

Who is David Teeters?

Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: March 21, 2006 08:55AM

Who the hell is Joseph Adinger, David Teeters, Robert johnson, and Jimoh Adebola ( or had ebola) anyway? I must have been hiding out in the cave with Ossama's mama a bit too long.

Posted by: INKAHOOTZ ()
Date: March 21, 2006 10:11AM

my bad i guess these guys are redskinettes!!!!

Inamous people on the arrest list
Date: March 21, 2006 10:24AM

"CHEATHAM ","NATHAN ","W","027"," 8514","LEWINSVILLE ","RD","MCLEAN ","VA","07/24/2005","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE

Came up w/ this nutjob who shot 5 people on Christmas morning!!! He was a good
guy w/ serious emotional and substance abuse problems. God bless,rest,and keep his mom, but f&*% the Price's. Their mom dealt Oxy's and meth to kids and had an extended criminal history. And it was the Price kid who shot up that pharmacists house anyway while Nate Dog was driving. Somebody should have said something when your boy (who isn't all right in the head) is chilling w/ a glock and an extended 32 shot clip.

Posted by: amazed ()
Date: May 08, 2006 06:57PM

Wow! I had no idea the Fairfax Police were this busy with the celebrities! I have only know about this site for 30 minutes and am already entranced!

Posted by: brianl703 ()
Date: May 08, 2006 10:56PM

Passing on the right is legal in Virginia. I've checked this law many times.

Date: May 09, 2006 10:18AM

Right, which is why it is in the arrest database as an entry for a charge.

You can pass on the right only if as driver ahead of you has signaled a left turn. Passing on the right is noted as aggressive driving behavior in the VA driver's manual.

Date: May 09, 2006 10:49AM

Here is the exact law he was cited for disobeying.

Pay particular attention to 2. That makes passing on the right, on a multilane highway, LEGAL.

He probably passed on the shoulder.

§ 46.2-841. When overtaking vehicle may pass on right.

A. The driver of a vehicle may overtake and pass to the right of another vehicle only:

1. When the overtaken vehicle is making or about to make a left turn, and its driver has given the required signal;

2. On a highway with unobstructed pavement, not occupied by parked vehicles, of sufficient width for two or more lines of moving vehicles in each direction;

3. On a one-way street or on any one-way roadway when the roadway is free from obstructions and of sufficient width for two or more lines of moving vehicles.

B. The driver of a vehicle may overtake and pass another vehicle on the right only under conditions permitting such movement in safety. Except where driving on paved shoulders is permitted by lawfully placed signs, no such movement shall be made by driving on the shoulder of the highway or off the pavement or main traveled portion of the roadway.

Date: May 09, 2006 10:52AM

Case Number: GT04049261-00 File Date: 03/17/04
Defendant: MCCANTS, DARNERIEN RICHARD Sex: Male Race: Black (Non-Hispanic)
Address: ODENTON, MD 21113 DOB: 08/01/****
Charge: IMPROPER PASSING ON RIGHT Code Section: 46.2-841 Case Type: Infraction
Amended Charge: Amended Code: Amended Case Type:
Offense Date: 03/16/04

Final Disposition in District Court: Guilty in Absentia Fines/Costs Date Paid: 06/07/04 Appeal Date (to Circuit Court):
Sentence Time: Sentence Suspension Time: Operator License Suspension Indicator:
Fine: $200.00 Cost: $75.00

Date: May 09, 2006 11:31AM

brianl703 Wrote:
> Here is the exact law he was cited for
> disobeying.
>
> Pay particular attention to 2. That makes passing
> on the right, on a multilane highway, LEGAL.
>
> He probably passed on the shoulder.

Where was the infraction? You said "passing on the right is legal in Virginia" when clearly it is only legal in certain specific circumstances.

Date: May 09, 2006 12:12PM

When I said "passing on the right" I meant on a multilane highway, which I believe is what most people probably think of when they hear that phrase, as in:

"I had to pass on the right. Someone was driving 10MPH under the speed limit in the left lane and wasn't going to move over."

This is legal in Virginia.

What he likely did is what most people think of as "passing on the shoulder".

This is not legal in Virginia.

Incidentally, passing on the shoulder (or on the right, depending on your particular choice of words) includes those people who like to drive on the shoulder during traffic jams. This probably also includes those who, on I66, continue to drive in the shoulder lane after the lane control signals change to red Xs.

I think it might also include those who pass in right-turn lanes (I've seen that done once or twice), though there is likely another law that applies in that case.

I suppose, when it comes right down to it, the arrest records ought to state the actual section of the law that was violated in addition to a description.

"PASSING ON RIGHT" just leaves too much room for interpretation. 46.2-841 does not.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: May 10, 2006 11:05AM

Finally found a famous person on the list, and he's got a decent charge.

This is the prick who faked all those stories in the New York Times a few years back. He was exposed on one story (a Jessica Lynch article) and they realized he had lied about traveling to lots of places to cover stories, and instead he was hanging at his apartment doing coke and partying. He was disgraced and fired, and moved back to Centreville. He went to c-ville high.

"BLAIR ","JASON ","T","030"," 14369","ROUND LICK ","LA","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/29/2006","RECKLESS DRIVING GENERAL "

Posted by: Woodstein ()
Date: May 10, 2006 01:07PM

All The Presidents Men.... figure it out....

Date: May 10, 2006 10:36PM

I thought his first name was spelled "Jayson". A Google search for Jayson Blair seems to confirm that.

Date: May 10, 2006 10:41PM

That is him. Is his name not really Jayson? Was he lying about that, too? The DOB on the court case site is listed as 03/23/xxxx and Wikipedia says he was born on March 23, 1976...

By the way, he got a $200 fine and a 60 day license suspension.

Date: May 10, 2006 10:52PM

Several articles about him state his real name has no Y in it.

This is most certainly the same guy.

Date: May 10, 2006 10:55PM

I've updated Wikipedia with the information about his real name.

I wonder if it would be appropriate to put the information about the reckless driving charge in there?

Bringing local media offenders to light
Posted by: Deep Nose ()
Date: May 30, 2006 05:57AM

Comprised below is a short list of local media celebrities and their charges on the Ticket/Arrest list here. I could not obtain enough information to positively identify all of them, so I need your help to research and match up middle initials or birthdates to the possible charges in question.

I will edit this post and update the definitely/probably/likely/possibly status as more information becomes available.

I hope that the owners of this site do not pull my post if they encounter pressure from the mainstream outlets. If they do not I will continue doing research into congressmen, national media celebrities, and other persons of power.

- Deep Nose

The Washington Post:
(definitely) Bob Woodward, one of the best-known journalists in the United States, of Watergate fame http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Woodward
"WOODWARD ","ROBERT ","U","059"," 3027","O NW ","ST","WASHINGTON ","DC","05/27/2002","70-74MPH/55MPH ZONE "

(possibly) Richard Cohen, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Cohen_%28journalist%29
"COHEN ","RICHARD ","E","056"," 1708","CHESTERBROOKVALE ","CT","MCLEAN ","VA","09/16/2004","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN "

The CentreView:
(definitely) Bonnie Hobbs, Chief journalist for the local newspaper "CentreView"
"HOBBS ","BONNIE ","L","057"," 12108","GREENWAY #202 ","CT","FAIRFAX ","VA","03/03/2006","60-64MPH/45MPH ZONE "

WRC-TV NBC4:
(disputed) Jim Vance, anchor for NBC4 http://www.nbc4.com/meetthenewsteam/1198931/detail.html
"VANCE ","JAMES ","O","059"," 6003","RIDGE FORD ","DR","BURKE ","VA","10/07/2004","40-44MPH/25MPH ZONE "

(possibly) Tony Dorsey, reporter for NBC4 http://www.nbc4.com/meetthenewsteam/1198829/detail.html
"DORSEY ","ANTHONY ","E","037"," 8730","ARLINGTON ","BV","FAIRFAX ","VA","10/29/2003","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS "
OR
"DORSEY ","ANTHONY ","D","035"," 6247","SUMMER POND #F ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","07/24/2005","70-74MPH/45MPH ZONE "

WTTG-TV FOX5DC:
(possibly) Wisdom Martin, anchor and reporter for FOX5 http://www.fox5dc.com/inside/wisdom_martin.shtml
"MARTIN ","WISDOM "," ","033"," 11733","FAIRFAX WOODS #6108 ","WY","FAIRFAX ","VA","10/08/2003","50-54MPH/25MPH ZONE "

(possibly) Will Thomas, anchor and reporter for FOX5 http://www.fox5dc.com/inside/will_thomas.shtml
"THOMAS ","WILLIAM ","C","030"," 808","IVY 3A ","WY","FREDRICK ","MD","08/08/2004","20 MPH OVER LIMIT "
OR
"THOMAS ","WILLIAM ","S","027"," 479","ORANGE #1 SE ","ST","WASHINGTON ","DC","01/09/2006","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS "
OR
"THOMAS ","WILLIAM ","L","039"," 665","POTOMAC RIVER ","RD","MCLEAN ","VA","01/02/2004","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "

(possibly) Paul Wager, anchor and reporter for FOX5 http://www.fox5dc.com/inside/paul_wagner.shtml
"WAGNER ","PAUL ","T","057"," 4309","SILAS HUTCHINSON ","DR","CHANTILLY ","VA","04/08/2004","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "

WJLA ABC7:
(diputed) Kathleen Matthews, anchor and reporter for ABC7 http://www.wjla.com/news/talent.hrb?i=18
"MATTHEWS ","KATHLEEN ","H","057"," 9439","MT VERNON ","CI","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","10/27/2001","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN "

(probably) Doug McKelway, anchor and reporter for ABC7 http://www.wjla.com/news/talent.hrb?i=70
"MCKELWAY ","DOUGLAS ","B","050"," 1644","COLONIAL HILLS ","DR","MCLEAN ","VA","06/19/2004","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE "

(likely) Alisa Parenti, reporter for ABC7 http://www.wjla.com/news/talent.hrb?i=72
"PARENTI ","ALISA ","M","038"," 7420","HEATHERFIELD ","LA","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","11/04/2003","EXPIRED STATE LIC PLATE "

(likely) Nikole Killion, reporter for ABC7 http://www.wjla.com/news/talent.hrb?i=89
"KILLION ","NIKOLE ","N","028"," 1627","CARRIAGE HOUSE #AA ","TE","SILVER SPRNG","MD","12/21/2005","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "

(possibly) Leslie Cook, anchor and reporter for ABC7 http://www.wjla.com/news/talent.hrb?i=80
"COOK ","LESLIE ","M","034"," ","PO BOX 472 "," ","UPPERVILLE ","VA","05/15/2004","65-69MPH/45MPH ZONE "

(possibly) Matt Brock, reporter for ABC7 http://www.wjla.com/news/talent.hrb?i=46
"BROCK ","MATTHEW ","T","025"," 12077","ELLIOTS OAK RIDGE "," ","BRISTOW ","VA","03/20/2001","70-74MPH/55MPH ZONE "

(possibly) Sarah Lee, reporter for ABC7 http://www.wjla.com/news/talent.hrb?i=92
"LEE ","SARAH ","S","034"," 3906","CLARES ","CT","FAIRFAX ","VA","05/13/2004","FAIL PAY FULL TIME & ATTENTION "
OR
"LEE ","SARAH ","S","032"," 13692","BLACK SPRUCE ","WY","CHANTILLY ","VA","10/30/2004","35-39MPH/25MPH ZONE "

WUSA-TV CBS Channel 9:
(likely) Jan Fox, reporter for WUSA http://www.wusa9.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=37487
"FOX ","JANINA ","V","061"," 6516","RYANLYNN ","DR","FAIRFAX STAT","VA","01/13/2004","60-64MPH/40MPH ZONE "

(possibly) Howard Bernstein, meteorologist for WUSA. Justified by "Howard and his wife live in Maryland with their son" from http://www.wusa9.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=37890
"BERNSTEIN ","HOWARD ","M","051"," 4948","SENTINEL APT#202 ","DR","BETHESDA ","MD","10/31/2003","DRIVE-NO LIABILITY INSURANCE "
"BERNSTEIN ","HOWARD ","M","051"," 4948","SENTINEL APT#202 ","DR","BETHESDA ","MD","10/31/2003","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"BERNSTEIN ","HOWARD ","M","051"," 4948","SENTINEL APT#202 ","DR","BETHESDA ","MD","10/31/2003","RECKLESS DRIVING GENERAL "

WTOP Radio:
(likely) Brian Oliger, WTOP Radio Management http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=62&sid=598763
"OLIGER ","BRIAN ","J","040"," 21057","STANFORD ","SQ","DULLES ","VA","12/10/2004","40-44MPH/25MPH ZONE "

(possibly) Shawn Anderson, anchor for WTOP Radio http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=62&sid=598723
"ANDERSON ","SHAWN ","D","029"," 12","SHEFFIELD MANOR #302","TE","SILVER SPRIN","MD","11/24/2003","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"ANDERSON ","SHAWN ","D","029"," 8080","GREEN BUD #31 ","LA","GLEN BURNIE ","MD","11/24/2003","65-69MPH/50MPH ZONE "

(possibly) Joe Conway, traffic reporter for WTOP Radio http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=62&sid=668248
"CONWAY ","JOSEPH ","E","042"," 5004","LINETTE ","LN","ANNANDALE ","VA","12/27/2004","FAIL PAY FULL TIME & ATTENTION "

(possibly) Amy Morris, reporter for WTOP's Federal News Radio http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=62&sid=640361
"MORRIS ","AMY ","J","039"," 6319","WENDY ANN ","CT","FFX STATION ","VA","08/10/2004","HOV VIOLATION "

DC101:
(possibly) Craig Henderson, personality from DC101's Elliot in the Morning show
"HENDERSON ","CRAIG ","M","031"," 3821","HILL ","ST","FAIRFAX ","VA","03/25/2005","FAIL KEEP PROPER CONTROL "

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2006 06:28PM by Deep Nose.

Re: Bringing local media offenders to light
Posted by: trickieL ()
Date: May 30, 2006 09:50AM

The Kathleen Matthews on your list is not the newscaster. The newscaster lives in MD. I know the Kathleen Matthews on Mount Vernon Circle and it definitely is not the same person. What purpose does your list serve anyway? Who cares if someone ran a stoplight?

TrickieL

Date: May 30, 2006 09:55AM

I know Jim Vance in Burke too and that isn't the same Jim Vance.

Date: May 30, 2006 03:08PM

AH I found another one. This is the mom of Dave Grohl from Nirvana/Foo Fighters fame.

GROHL, VIRGINIA HANLON 04/24/01 SPRINGFIELD, VA 22151 REG/LIC/TITLE OFFENSE;EXP.REG.

Not the best but still a degree away from really really famous.

Posted by: Deep Nose ()
Date: May 30, 2006 06:52PM

trickieL/pgens, thank you for your input.

trickieL Wrote:
> What purpose does your list serve anyway? Who cares
> if someone ran a stoplight?

trickieL,
This list is exactly what the thread name implies. "Famous people on the arrest list" Please read posts 1-50 in this thread for more examples. Most others have targeted sports celebrities, I've decided to target local media celebrities.

I hope to target congressmen next. I'm sure that many of them have disobeyed traffic laws in Fairfax. This work is tedious but is nothing compared to the lengths you would have to go through to obtain this information 20 years ago when I was actually an investigative journalist.

- Deep Nose

Date: May 30, 2006 06:59PM

we already got newt gingrich so don't bother with him

Posted by: Detective ()
Date: July 20, 2006 02:25AM

Washington National's right fielder Daryle Ward: http://sportsline.com/mlb/players/playerpage/10976

"WARD ","DARYLE ","L","031"," 18073","GRANET ","AV","RIVERSIDE ","CA","05/25/2006","IMPROPER LANE CHANGE "

Posted by: asshole biker ()
Date: November 30, 2006 09:15AM

Won't find this in the FFX database since it was a state trooper that stopped him.

August 18, 2006 Gilbert Arenas was stopped while driving his 2006 Lamborghini. Cited for reckless 80 in 50mph, aggressive driving and no seat belt.

Date: November 30, 2006 09:31AM

I guess it makes sense if cary's getting a dl from the ffx police it wouldn't have state issued tix. His conviction is definitely detailed on the courts database, though. it says he was fined 100 bucks and 87 in court costs, no mention f further punishment and they usually show that. Plus he gets a misdemeanor on his record.

Posted by: Skitso ()
Date: January 15, 2007 04:51AM

i hate that fucking place..

Posted by: duh ()
Date: January 15, 2007 04:14PM

Deep Nose Wrote:
> trickieL/pgens, thank you for your input.
>
> trickieL Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What purpose does your list serve anyway? Who
> cares
> > if someone ran a stoplight?
>
> trickieL,
> This list is exactly what the thread name implies.
> "Famous people on the arrest list" Please read
> posts 1-50 in this thread for more examples. Most
> others have targeted sports celebrities, I've
> decided to target local media celebrities.
>
> I hope to target congressmen next. I'm sure that
> many of them have disobeyed traffic laws in
> Fairfax. This work is tedious but is nothing
> compared to the lengths you would have to go
> through to obtain this information 20 years ago
> when I was actually an investigative journalist.
>
> - Deep Nose

I don't know about Congressman, but U.S. Senators are immune from traffic charges while the Senate is in session.

I read about that back when Sen. Robert Byrd (D-WV) ran into somebody on Rt 50.

Posted by: va ()
Date: January 24, 2007 04:13PM

"GRIGNOL ","RONALD "," ","045"," 5241","BALLY CASTLE ","CI","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","07/12/2006","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN

guy who ran for house of delegates remember?

Posted by: wizardhunter ()
Date: March 19, 2007 09:39PM

Hah! Our newfound superstar Gilbert Arenas got another ticket last Feb that wasn't reported earlier! Looks like he's in Fairfax a lot

"ARENAS ","GILBERT ","J","024"," 10919","GEORGETOWN ","PK","GREAT FALLS ","VA","06/10/2005","RECKL/SPEED OVER 80 MPH "
"ARENAS ","GILBERT ","J","024"," 10919","GEORGETOWN ","PK","GREAT FALLS ","VA","07/05/2005","EQUIPMENT ILLEGAL HORN SIREN "
"ARENAS ","GILBERT ","J","025"," 10919","GEORGETOWN ","PK","GREAT FALLS ","VA","02/25/2006","NO/STATE INSPECTION "

Date: March 19, 2007 09:41PM

OH MY GOD NO STATE INSPECTION!!!!!

how shocking nobody thought to report that.

-
Date: March 20, 2007 05:13AM

j

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 03:22PM by inkahootz.

Date: March 20, 2007 05:58AM

Did somebody say Newt Gingrich?

"GINGRICH ","NEWTON ","L","060"," 7410","WINDY HILL ","CT","MCLEAN ","VA","12/08/2003","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS "

Posted by: yankqui ()
Date: April 15, 2007 02:12PM

"SORCE","BART","M","019","10612","ALLENWOOD","LA","GREAT FALLS ","VA","08/02/2004","60-64MPH/35MPH ZONE
"
"SORCE","MICHAEL","L","048"," 10612","ALLENWOOD","LA","GREAT FALLS ","VA","07/29/2006","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN
"
"WRIGHT SORCE","FREDA"," ","046","10612","ALLENWOOD","LA","GREAT FALLS ","VA","11/06/2001","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE
"
"WRIGHT SORCE","FREDA"," ","049","10612","ALLENWOOD","LA","GREAT FALLS ","VA","08/01/2004","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN

Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: April 15, 2007 02:35PM

Just so everyone knows I'm not on the arrest list. Because I'm just that good

Date: April 15, 2007 03:08PM

JUst so everyone knows I didn't post Don's lame personal info this time. Oh yeah, fuck that asshole Don Geronimo and his crippled radio show.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: April 15, 2007 03:20PM

I was using Google Earth and looking over Great Falls VA and when you pass over Allenwood Lane, a tag reads "Don's House". Which one of you submitted that?

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: April 15, 2007 10:22PM

"HERZOG ","FRANCIS ","M","028"," 4427","NEBRASKA NW ","AV","WASHINGTON ","DC","02/16/2006","DWI-ALCOHOL

Date: April 15, 2007 11:05PM

he lives in that neighborhood? It's got a lot of yuppie gays...

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: April 16, 2007 09:34AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> JUst so everyone knows I didn't post Don's lame
> personal info this time. Oh yeah, fuck that
> asshole Don Geronimo and his crippled radio show.

Here we go again!

I wonder how long it will take the idiots over at "their forum" to plan their assult on FXUG.

It was somewhat entertaining last time, but they took things a bit too seriously!

Posted by: D&M ()
Date: April 16, 2007 09:54AM

"SORCE","BART","M","019","10612","ALLENWOOD","LA","GREAT FALLS ","VA","08/02/2004","60-64MPH/35MPH ZONE
"
"SORCE","MICHAEL","L","048"," 10612","ALLENWOOD","LA","GREAT FALLS ","VA","07/29/2006","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN
"
"WRIGHT SORCE","FREDA"," ","046","10612","ALLENWOOD","LA","GREAT FALLS ","VA","11/06/2001","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE
"
"WRIGHT SORCE","FREDA"," ","049","10612","ALLENWOOD","LA","GREAT FALLS ","VA","08/01/2004","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN

"WRIGHT SORCE","FREDA"," ","049","10612","GREAT FALLS CEMETARY","GREAT FALLS ","VA","08/01/2004","FAILURE TO STAY DEAD"

Date: April 16, 2007 09:55AM

D&M, you are a funny funny guy.

Posted by: Lyn ()
Date: June 11, 2007 03:51PM

ROBB HARLESTON from C-SPAN's Washington Journal was found guilty in Absentia on 2/12/2004 for expired tags. There is currently a bench warrant out for him.

Posted by: lyn ()
Date: June 11, 2007 04:29PM

Virginia Courts Case Information

Arlington County General District (Prepayable)
Name Index

*Note: Cases with a 'Pay Case' button are prepayable. Click 'Pay Case' to mark case for payment. Click 'Process Payment' to start the payment process.

Case # Defendant Hearing Date/Time Status Paid Pay
GT04004945-00 HARLESTON, ROBERT WALTER 02/12/04 10:30AM Guilty in Absentia
Charge:
NO OL Complainant:
MATERA, D
GT04004946-00 HARLESTON, ROBERT WALTER 02/12/04 10:30AM Guilty in Absentia
Charge:
EXPIR TAGS Complainant:
MATERA, D

Posted by: Demonic Tutor ()
Date: June 20, 2007 12:47PM

What a find! Alberto Gonzales! The current United States Attorney General can't even obey local traffic laws so how the hell can we expect him to uphold the laws of our country?

whitehouse.gov bio: http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/gonzales-bio.html

His Wikipedia article lists his DOB as August 5, 1955 which is consistent with his age during his 2002 arrest: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Gonzales

"GONZALES ","ALBERTO ","R","047"," 2112","CLIFFS EDGE ","DR","AUSTIN ","TX","05/25/2002","55-59MPH/35MPH ZONE "

Link to his entry in the arrest list: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/cgi-bin/arrestsearch.cgi?field1=gonzales&field2=alberto&field3=&field4=&field5=&field6=&field7=&field8=&field9=&field10=&field11=&submit=search

Posted by: Wrong again ()
Date: October 17, 2007 10:59PM

Howard Bernstein is not correct as well. He lives in MD but closer to b-more and not in an apartment.

Posted by: Bob James ()
Date: October 18, 2007 07:20AM

^It's a great diversion and takes your mind off all the Hispanic and black crimes reported in the police reports that cost the County x dollars to arrest, process, jail, etc. These not-so-famous folks are the ones costing the tax payers. Fortunately, the politicos will shortly announce what the costs are to support the illegal aliens..

The County's income from the rich and famous must be minuscule in comparison to the costs of the real criminals arrested.

Posted by: funDAMENTAL ()
Date: October 19, 2007 07:46PM

"BLANKLEY ","ANTHONY ","D","058"," 9310","GEORGETOWN ","PI","GREAT FALLS ","VA","06/15/2006","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS, disregard of evidence of WMD's in Iraq

"OMEARA ","MICHAEL ","S","048"," 9133","GRANT ","AV","MANASSAS ","VA","01/17/2007","DISPLAY OF LIC PLATES

Posted by: roller ()
Date: October 24, 2007 06:40AM

GET OUT AND VOTE HELP YOURSELF ON NOVEMBER 6th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact - just came from a community meeting regarding this HOT topic, the first and most important thing that the voters from CHANTILLY/OAKTON/WESTFIELD/HERNDON can do is get out the flyers available from:

www.StopRD.org

the candidates have all been polled and this group has the answers the candidates provided and how they will vote when this comes before them in january. Please vist this web site for all the information you will need, it will give you fact not fiction. What ever your reason for not wanting redistricting this group will provide you with the inforation you need. What you HAVE to do is get out and vote.

Now my side, GOOD BYE STU, GOOD BYE KATHY, we learned so much tonight thank you StopRD.org for your valuable information. Pick up a stack of flyers(they are already made) they have thousands available for your district, bring them to your home football game Friday night and cover the windshields of all the cars. Have the kids do it they even have a form that authorizes this as community service for the kids!! WESTFIELD @ OAKTON this Friday pick up the flyers and you can get "two birds with one stone" at the game. When it comes to this issue there is no loser at the football game as long as every car is given a flyer.

LITZENBERGER - sully
Braunlich - at large
Costantine - at large
Raney - at large

VOTE NOVEMBER 6th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: October 26, 2007 09:15PM

Wrong again Wrote:
> Howard Bernstein is not correct as well. He lives
> in MD but closer to b-more and not in an
> apartment.

He lives in Clarksburg.

Posted by: MarioFart ()
Date: October 27, 2007 12:46AM

"KART","MARIO","C","020","","MOMMY AND DADDY'S HOUSE" 08/30/2007", "INDECENT EXPOSURE"

"KART","MARIO","C","020","","MOMMY AND DADDY'S HOUSE" 08/30/2007 "LEWD&LASCIVIOUS COHABIT"

"KART","MARIO","C","020","","MOMMY AND DADDY'S HOUSE" 08/30/2007 "STALKING"

Posted by: Clinton Portis ()
Date: November 25, 2007 04:47PM

"PORTIS ","CLINTON ","E","025"," 1919","NE 7TH ","PL","GAINESVILLE ","FL","11/11/2006","75-79MPH/55MPH ZONE

Posted by: me699999 ()
Date: November 28, 2007 11:38AM

balllickers eat poop

Posted by: lilmomma ()
Date: December 02, 2007 10:43PM

WOW I NEVER KNEW HOW DUMB PPL WHERE UNTILL NOW IM NOT SAYIN THAT SEAN TAYLOR IS DUMB BUT HE HAS TO LIVE HIS LIFE TOO!!!! AND SHYT HAPPENS BUT YEAH NOW HES NOT LIVING ANYMORE SO MAY HE PLEASE REST IN PEACE

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: December 03, 2007 11:15AM

whooooooowhat

Posted by: Tia ()
Date: April 29, 2008 12:36AM

Deep Nose Wrote:
> Comprised below is a short list of local media
> celebrities and their charges on the Ticket/Arrest
> list here. I could not obtain enough information
> to positively identify all of them, so I need your
> help to research and match up middle initials or
> birthdates to the possible charges in question.
>
> I will edit this post and update the
> definitely/probably/likely/possibly status as more
> information becomes available.
>
> I hope that the owners of this site do not pull my
> post if they encounter pressure from the
> mainstream outlets. If they do not I will
> continue doing research into congressmen, national
> media celebrities, and other persons of power.
>
> - Deep Nose
>
> The Washington Post:
> (definitely) Bob Woodward, one of the best-known
> journalists in the United States, of Watergate
> fame http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Woodward
> "WOODWARD ","ROBERT ","U","059","
> 3027","O NW ","ST","WASHINGTON
> ","DC","05/27/2002","70-74MPH/55MPH ZONE
> "
>
> (possibly) Richard Cohen, syndicated columnist for
> the Washington Post
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Cohen_%28jour
> nalist%29
> "COHEN ","RICHARD ","E","056","
> 1708","CHESTERBROOKVALE ","CT","MCLEAN
> ","VA","09/16/2004","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN
> "
>
> The CentreView:
> (definitely) Bonnie Hobbs, Chief journalist for
> the local newspaper "CentreView"
> "HOBBS ","BONNIE ","L","057","
> 12108","GREENWAY #202 ","CT","FAIRFAX
> ","VA","03/03/2006","60-64MPH/45MPH ZONE
> "
>
> WRC-TV NBC4:
> (disputed) Jim Vance, anchor for NBC4
> http://www.nbc4.com/meetthenewsteam/1198931/detail
> .html
> "VANCE ","JAMES ","O","059","
> 6003","RIDGE FORD ","DR","BURKE
> ","VA","10/07/2004","40-44MPH/25MPH ZONE
> "
>
> (possibly) Tony Dorsey, reporter for NBC4
> http://www.nbc4.com/meetthenewsteam/1198829/detail
> .html
> "DORSEY ","ANTHONY ","E","037","
> 8730","ARLINGTON ","BV","FAIRFAX
> ","VA","10/29/2003","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS
> "
> OR
> "DORSEY ","ANTHONY ","D","035","
> 6247","SUMMER POND #F ","DR","CENTREVILLE
> ","VA","07/24/2005","70-74MPH/45MPH ZONE
> "
>
> WTTG-TV FOX5DC:
> (possibly) Wisdom Martin, anchor and reporter for
> FOX5
> http://www.fox5dc.com/inside/wisdom_martin.shtml
> "MARTIN ","WISDOM "," ","033","
> 11733","FAIRFAX WOODS #6108 ","WY","FAIRFAX
> ","VA","10/08/2003","50-54MPH/25MPH ZONE
> "
>
> (possibly) Will Thomas, anchor and reporter for
> FOX5
> http://www.fox5dc.com/inside/will_thomas.shtml
> "THOMAS ","WILLIAM ","C","030","
> 808","IVY 3A ","WY","FREDRICK
> ","MD","08/08/2004","20 MPH OVER LIMIT
> "
> OR
> "THOMAS ","WILLIAM ","S","027","
> 479","ORANGE #1 SE ","ST","WASHINGTON
> ","DC","01/09/2006","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS
> "
> OR
> "THOMAS ","WILLIAM ","L","039","
> 665","POTOMAC RIVER ","RD","MCLEAN
> ","VA","01/02/2004","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN
> "
>
> (possibly) Paul Wager, anchor and reporter for
> FOX5
> http://www.fox5dc.com/inside/paul_wagner.shtml
> "WAGNER ","PAUL ","T","057","
> 4309","SILAS HUTCHINSON ","DR","CHANTILLY
> ","VA","04/08/2004","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN
> "
>
> WJLA ABC7:
> (diputed) Kathleen Matthews, anchor and reporter
> for ABC7 http://www.wjla.com/news/talent.hrb?i=18
> "MATTHEWS ","KATHLEEN ","H","057","
> 9439","MT VERNON ","CI","ALEXANDRIA
> ","VA","10/27/2001","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN
> "
>
> (probably) Doug McKelway, anchor and reporter for
> ABC7 http://www.wjla.com/news/talent.hrb?i=70
> "MCKELWAY ","DOUGLAS ","B","050","
> 1644","COLONIAL HILLS ","DR","MCLEAN
> ","VA","06/19/2004","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE
> "
>
> (likely) Alisa Parenti, reporter for ABC7
> http://www.wjla.com/news/talent.hrb?i=72
> "PARENTI ","ALISA ","M","038","
> 7420","HEATHERFIELD ","LA","ALEXANDRIA
> ","VA","11/04/2003","EXPIRED STATE LIC PLATE
> "
>
> (likely) Nikole Killion, reporter for ABC7
> http://www.wjla.com/news/talent.hrb?i=89
> "KILLION ","NIKOLE ","N","028","
> 1627","CARRIAGE HOUSE #AA ","TE","SILVER
> SPRNG","MD","12/21/2005","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN
> "
>
> (possibly) Leslie Cook, anchor and reporter for
> ABC7 http://www.wjla.com/news/talent.hrb?i=80
> "COOK ","LESLIE ","M","034","
> ","PO BOX 472 "," ","UPPERVILLE
> ","VA","05/15/2004","65-69MPH/45MPH ZONE
> "
>
> (possibly) Matt Brock, reporter for ABC7
> http://www.wjla.com/news/talent.hrb?i=46
> "BROCK ","MATTHEW ","T","025","
> 12077","ELLIOTS OAK RIDGE "," ","BRISTOW
> ","VA","03/20/2001","70-74MPH/55MPH ZONE
> "
>
> (possibly) Sarah Lee, reporter for ABC7
> http://www.wjla.com/news/talent.hrb?i=92
> "LEE ","SARAH ","S","034","
> 3906","CLARES ","CT","FAIRFAX
> ","VA","05/13/2004","FAIL PAY FULL TIME &
> ATTENTION "
> OR
> "LEE ","SARAH ","S","032","
> 13692","BLACK SPRUCE ","WY","CHANTILLY
> ","VA","10/30/2004","35-39MPH/25MPH ZONE
> "
>
> WUSA-TV CBS Channel 9:
> (likely) Jan Fox, reporter for WUSA
> http://www.wusa9.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyi
> d=37487
> "FOX ","JANINA ","V","061","
> 6516","RYANLYNN ","DR","FAIRFAX
> STAT","VA","01/13/2004","60-64MPH/40MPH ZONE
> "
>
> (possibly) Howard Bernstein, meteorologist for
> WUSA. Justified by "Howard and his wife live in
> Maryland with their son" from
> http://www.wusa9.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyi
> d=37890
> "BERNSTEIN ","HOWARD ","M","051","
> 4948","SENTINEL APT#202 ","DR","BETHESDA
> ","MD","10/31/2003","DRIVE-NO LIABILITY INSURANCE
> "
> ","MD","10/31/2003","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP
> "
> ","MD","10/31/2003","RECKLESS DRIVING GENERAL
> "
>
> WTOP Radio:
> (likely) Brian Oliger, WTOP Radio Management
> http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=62&sid=59876
> 3
> "OLIGER ","BRIAN ","J","040","
> 21057","STANFORD ","SQ","DULLES
> ","VA","12/10/2004","40-44MPH/25MPH ZONE
> "
>
> (possibly) Shawn Anderson, anchor for WTOP Radio
> http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=62&sid=59872
> 3
> "ANDERSON ","SHAWN ","D","029","
> 12","SHEFFIELD MANOR #302","TE","SILVER
> SPRIN","MD","11/24/2003","NO/STATE INSPECTION
> "
> "ANDERSON ","SHAWN ","D","029","
> 8080","GREEN BUD #31 ","LA","GLEN BURNIE
> ","MD","11/24/2003","65-69MPH/50MPH ZONE
> "
>
> (possibly) Joe Conway, traffic reporter for WTOP
> Radio
> http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=62&sid=66824
> 8
> "CONWAY ","JOSEPH ","E","042","
> 5004","LINETTE ","LN","ANNANDALE
> ","VA","12/27/2004","FAIL PAY FULL TIME &
> ATTENTION "
>
> (possibly) Amy Morris, reporter for WTOP's Federal
> News Radio
> http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=62&sid=64036
> 1
> "MORRIS ","AMY ","J","039","
> 6319","WENDY ANN ","CT","FFX STATION
> ","VA","08/10/2004","HOV VIOLATION
> "
>
> DC101:
> (possibly) Craig Henderson, personality from
> DC101's Elliot in the Morning show
> "HENDERSON ","CRAIG ","M","031","
> 3821","HILL ","ST","FAIRFAX
> ","VA","03/25/2005","FAIL KEEP PROPER CONTROL
> "RIP SEAN TAYLOR YOU ARE REALLY MISSED

Date: April 29, 2008 01:30AM

Tia,
   worst post ever.

Posted by: Sandy ()
Date: June 13, 2008 08:36PM

Meant to post this here...

Sandy Wrote:
> Think I found one: Samuel "Sandy" Berger, former
> National Security Advisor under Clinton and recent
> favorite target of the right wingers:
>
>
> "BERGER ","SAMUEL ","R","060","
> 4228","45TH NW ","ST","WASHINGTON
> ","DC","09/10/2005","RECKL/SPEED OVER 80 MPH

Posted by: Horny4Zorny ()
Date: October 20, 2008 11:07AM

ZORN ","JAMES ","A","055"," 9696","MILL RIDGE ","LN","GREAT FALLS ","VA","08/06/2008","60-64MPH/45MPH ZON

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: October 20, 2008 01:46PM

ADAMS ","SAMUEL ","A","155"," 256","BREWERY","LN","GREAT FALLS ","VA","08/06/2008","IMPERSONATING A BEER

Posted by: go_redskins ()
Date: October 20, 2008 07:53PM

WILLIAMS ","DOUGLAS ","G","039"," ","NO FIXED ADDRESS "," "," "," ","01/18/2005","DRUNK IN PUBLIC OR PROFANE "
"WILLIAMS ","DOUGLAS ","G","042"," 909","DEWOLFE ","DR","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","12/29/2007","DRUNK IN PUBLIC OR PROFANE

Date: October 20, 2008 07:58PM

"BUTTS ","DAVID ","A","051"," 8603","KENTFORD ","DR","SPFD ","VA","01/16/2008","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE "
"BUTTS ","DAVID ","A","051"," 8603","KENTFORD ","DR","SPFD ","VA","01/16/2008","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT

Date: October 20, 2008 08:12PM

CAMPBELL ","JASON ","M","028"," 9953","CONFEDERATE TRAIL "," ","MANASSAS ","VA","03/17/2008","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT

Posted by: Redskins Express ()
Date: October 20, 2008 09:42PM

"MONK ","JAMES ","A","049"," 10896","LAKE WINDERMER ","DR","GREAT FALLS ","VA","09/04/2006","20 MPH OVER LIMIT

"MONK ","JAMES ","A","051"," 10896","LAKE WINDERMERE ","DR","GREAT FALLS ","VA","01/08/2008","80-150MPH/55MPH ZONE

Posted by: shininstar ()
Date: October 21, 2008 08:47AM

CAMPBELL ","JASON ","M","028"," 9953","CONFEDERATE TRAIL "," ","MANASSAS ","VA","03/17/2008","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT

Thats a really crappy neighborhood.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 21, 2008 08:55AM

Isn't QB Jason Campbell younger than 28? I don't think that's him.

Date: October 21, 2008 10:26AM

It isn't... the first clue is it's a Manassas address, and what guy with money would live in that place. Second clue is a satellite pic of the house. Third is the address shows up on foreclosure lists and I doubt the real QB would have issues paying the mortgage.

Posted by: tubby ()
Date: October 21, 2008 06:56PM

That James Zorn sure is a confident guy....pays $3 million for a house before he won his first game here!

Posted by: EITM ()
Date: January 11, 2009 07:19AM

"SEGAL","ELLIOT","M","037"," 3120","BEECHWOOD","LA","FALLS CHURCH","VA","12/09/2006","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN

This is Elliot from Elliot in the Morning on DC101.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.