HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: 1989 Homicide of Amy Baker
Posted by: C4vMd ()
Date: March 17, 2014 11:42AM

Mike89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't have a picture, but it's very easy to get
> one out of the National Sex Offender Registry. He
> also should be in the FCHS yearbooks from 86 to
> 89.
>
> www.nsopr.gov
>
> Search in Virginia for Edwin A. Earl.
>
> A search of old Washington Post and Fairfax
> Journal articles might also bring up some photos.
> I think his later crime was committed in '90 or
> '91.

I couldn't find anything on this. Can you find and post it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: 1989 Homicide of Amy Baker ()
Date: March 18, 2014 07:12AM

25 years later, still no charges in teen's death
http://www.wtop.com/149/3583461/25-years-later-still-no-charges-in-teens-death

WASHINGTON -- For the parents of Amy Baker, March is always a difficult month. March 16 was their daughter's birthday, and March was when her life was taken in 1989.

It's been 25 years, and still no one has been charged in her murder.

Amy would have been 43 years old this year.

Just days after disappearing, Baker's body was found off of I-95 South in Springfield, Va. She was 18 when she was killed.

The unsolved case still haunts her parents, who live in Stafford, Va. Baker had been visiting her aunt in Falls Church, Va., when on the evening of March 29, 1989, she drove home but never made it to Stafford.

Instead, her car was found abandoned near Backlick Road by Virginia State Police.

Despite a $27,000 reward, the person who raped and killed Baker has not been identified or caught.

Anyone with information is being urged to call Fairfax County Crime Solvers at 1- 866-411-TIPS / 1-866-411-8477. You don't have to give your name and you don't have to appear in court. Go here for more information.

Fairfax County Crime Solvers is still seeking the public's assistance identifying the person responsible for a homicide that occurred 25 years ago. Call 1-866-411-TIPS with information. (Courtesy Fairfax County Police)
Attachments:
293320.jpg

Posted by: 1989 Homicide of Amy Baker ()
Date: March 18, 2014 07:13AM

Go here to listen to the audio:

Audio: Killer never found
http://media.dev-cms.com/wtop/29/2933/293341.mp3

Posted by: Mary Bellett ()
Date: March 18, 2014 08:47AM

Here is his Mugshot.
Attachments:
Edwin Earl.JPG

Posted by: M89 ()
Date: March 19, 2014 02:16PM

That's him.

The crime for which he was convicted doesn't seem too similar (I always figured Amy's murder was probably committed by some random traveler along I-95), but, I don't know... it occurred to me all these years later that maybe it's relevant. I also always figured if there was a connection between the two the FCPD would have found it... but after reading this thread and learning about all the problems with the investigation, I'm no longer so sure. I had a few classes with Amy and I had a few with him and I had at least one class with both at once (if I remember correctly). I don't recall ever seeing them speak or interact.

Posted by: kYG7M ()
Date: March 19, 2014 10:12PM

i remember when that was in the news and papers.

my parents kept asking if it was me. insinuating it might be. talking about death and suicide.

ahh the days :)

Posted by: cjUhD ()
Date: March 20, 2014 07:03AM

M89 Wrote:
> That's him.
>
> The crime for which he was convicted doesn't seem
> too similar (I always figured Amy's murder was
> probably committed by some random traveler along
> I-95), but, I don't know... it occurred to me all
> these years later that maybe it's relevant. I
> also always figured if there was a connection
> between the two the FCPD would have found it...
> but after reading this thread and learning about
> all the problems with the investigation, I'm no
> longer so sure. I had a few classes with Amy and
> I had a few with him and I had at least one class
> with both at once (if I remember correctly). I
> don't recall ever seeing them speak or interact.

I think this bears further looking. Maybe that's why it looked so random. Maybe it wasn't so random at all?

Who killed Amy Baker?
Posted by: Twenty-five years ago ()
Date: March 30, 2014 03:44PM

Who killed Amy Baker?
http://www.insidenova.com/news/crime_police/who-killed-amy-baker/article_75d68bd8-b7a8-11e3-8782-0019bb2963f4.html

Twenty-five years ago tonight, someone murdered Amy Baker.

Police believe that the 18-year-old, who had just moved with her family from Falls Church to Stafford County, ran out of gas the night of March 29, 1989 on her way home from visiting an aunt.

Amy pulled her blue Volkswagen Beetle to the shoulder of Interstate 95 near Backlick Road in Springfield, put on the blinkers and walked up the exit toward an Exxon station. Along the way, she encountered a killer.

She was sexually assaulted, strangled and left dead in the woods.

Two days later, her mother and aunt, searching near where her car was abandoned, found Amy’s body, partially covered in leaves. A Fairfax police detective was supposed to meet them there, but hadn’t showed.

More than two decades later, even with DNA available in the case, the killer still hasn’t been found.

The anniversary is especially heart breaking for Amy’s parents, Mark and Sue Baker.

“We are living through the next hour or two, knowing where she was, with no help. Please, if you know anything...it is not too late and she deserves this,” Sue Baker said Saturday night.

There is a $27,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and indictment in Amy’s murder -- $1,000 through Crime Solvers and $26,000 in private funds.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Solvers by phone at 1-866-411-TIPS(8477), e-mail at www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text “TIP187” plus your message to CRIMES(274637).
Attachments:
5337714952ac7_preview-300.jpg

Posted by: FCHS ()
Date: January 30, 2015 04:50PM

I was a classmate of Amy's and friend of hers, her brother and your son @Mary Bellet. The fact that this case has remained unsolved and largely ignored from the very beginning is unacceptable and extremely sad. I live near a few other FCHS alum and I can tell you that Amy has never been forgotten.

& Mike89 I believe Eddie Earl was arrested a few years prior to Amy's death so would have been incarcerated at that time.

@eloy that blog you referenced is pretty disturbing, like reading a manifesto. Authro (Alex) is actually Thang who graduated in 88.

I found this thread after listening to the Serial podcast and it got me thinking about Amy's murder. Perhaps this is a story that they would take on for their next season and help get the police to really take a look. They are seeking suggestions so worth submitting the details to them. serialpodcast.org

Date: February 02, 2015 08:47AM

Thank you for posting and never forgetting Amy. I doubt now that her case will ever be solved unless someone makes a confession. At this point I doubt the police will share anything they have with anyone but I will pass your suggestion on to them. Of course it will also have to go through Amy's parents.

She was so very loved and still so very missed.

Posted by: Jimmy Womble ()
Date: February 03, 2015 09:01AM

Amy - Don't give up hope. I watch a lot of the crime shows and many old cases are solved with DNA. Hopefully the police have some DNA and will match it someday.

Posted by: Jimmy Womble ()
Date: February 03, 2015 10:04AM

I read through this entire thread and see that DNA has been discussed before. I saw a crime show recently where they only had a very small amount of DNA. They now have a method of duplicating small amounts of DNA so they have enough DNA to test. Maybe this could be done?

Posted by: Enrico 2 lazy ()
Date: February 03, 2015 11:38AM

Jimmy Womble Wrote:
> Amy - Don't give up hope. I watch a lot of the
> crime shows and many old cases are solved with
> DNA. Hopefully the police have some DNA and will
> match it someday.

I agree, I think the best chance here would be they come across matching DNA at some point. Sorry for loss Mary.

If only she had been carrying a little plastic tub of gasoline in the car :( so sad.

Posted by: sdfsdfdsff ()
Date: February 18, 2015 01:31AM

Bump for Amy Baker. Please does anyone know anything?

Date: March 29, 2015 04:57AM

Twenty six years ago today and still no answers! I still hold out a little hope her killer will be caught but I know it probably will never happen.

Posted by: XtDcL ()
Date: March 29, 2015 05:44AM

I'm sorry for you and your family's loss :(

Posted by: So Sorry ()
Date: March 29, 2015 02:27PM

This is awful and leaves me wishing there was something I could do to help the still grieving family. Perhaps there is some kind of advocate group that helps in cold cases like this and gets things started again- I will research.

I know these wounds dont really heal, but you have my sympathy.

Posted by: Bobbijo ()
Date: August 15, 2015 11:10PM

She's always in my thoughts and prayers that you will get closer one day!

Date: March 29, 2016 05:48AM

Twenty seven years today, Fairfax and still no answers.

Posted by: Barbara ()
Date: April 06, 2016 09:21PM

I grew up with Amy and we were to graduate together. It was a tragic story. Amy's mom found her as they were searching the areas she happened to be the one who found her .

Date: April 07, 2016 09:22AM

Barbara Wrote:
> I grew up with Amy and we were to graduate
> together. It was a tragic story. Amy's mom found
> her as they were searching the areas she happened
> to be the one who found her .

I am Amy's aunt that was with her mom the day we found her. I understand they couldn't do anything to save Amy but they sure could've done something to save us from being the ones to find her.

Posted by: FFXRes ()
Date: April 07, 2016 09:46AM

To the Baker family, I hope that one day Amy's case is solved. Sounds like incompetence on the case of FFX County PD. If Amy was the family member of a political official, the case would have been solved by now, you know.

You're going to have to stay on top of FFX County PD to keep the case alive. Otherwise, the case file will go to the bottom of the pack.

Back in '89, cell phones were more expensive and so not as much used compared to today, which is a shame b/c having one at the time might have helped her.

I feel for the family.

Date: April 07, 2016 11:11AM

FFXRes Wrote:

You're going to have to stay on top of FFX County
PD to keep the case alive. Otherwise, the case
file will go to the bottom of the pack.

I quit calling the detective because all I ever got when I called and asked him something was "Good Question, I will check on that and get back to you". Of course I never heard anything again. I have resigned myself to the fact that Amy's case will probably never be solved. At least not in my lifetime.

Posted by: Class of '82 ()
Date: April 07, 2016 01:09PM

Anyone who would commit such a horrible crime is most likely a repeat offender. Also, most criminals are stupid and talk about their crimes. It might take a while, but I hope he slips up and gets arrested.

Posted by: Sympathetic ()
Date: April 07, 2016 02:16PM

Mary Bellett Wrote:
> Twenty seven years today, Fairfax and still no
> answers.

Sorry for your loss--without justice, peace is hard to find, I know.

I wonder if someone with a gift like Teresa Caputo (aka the Long Island Medium) could help your family (and the police). I am leery of con artists, but I believe there are a few people who can apprehend the spiritual world. I wish someone so gifted would offer to help in this case.

Or better yet: Is it too much to hope that her killer(s) would finally confess in order to give the family some resolution and to reconcile with God while still on earth?

Posted by: Enrico 2 lazy ()
Date: April 07, 2016 03:15PM

Have you submitted this story to one of the tru-tv (crime) shows or Dateline? Worth a shot as the exposure would skyrocket.

I agree with some of the thoughts here, if I was a betting man I would guess the person who did it is now dead.

I found it interesting they said her keys were never found. Did someone use a metal detector on that interstate loop?

Date: April 08, 2016 05:02AM

Over the years we have tried to keep the story in public view as much as possible but there are so many similar stories where they have more information so Amy's story just isn't of too much interest to a major TV show.

I have heard conflicting stories about her keys but do know they were searched for by many people for a long time.

I have said many times that I thought whoever did this was either dead or in prison.

Date: April 08, 2016 05:14AM

Sorry for your loss--without justice, peace is
hard to find, I know.

That is what I would love to have, justice. Amy deserves that. I would do anything to accomplish that.

You do sound like you know and I am so sorry.

Posted by: mjm ()
Date: August 12, 2016 06:30PM

Have you used Facebook to generate any leads?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/48-hours-can-facebook-help-solve-cold-cases-2/

There is also a page dedicated to promoting unsolved cold cases, crimes and missing persons https://www.facebook.com/unsolvedcoldcases/

More than one billion people are active on Facebook. More than 100 million people use Instagram every month.

Maybe considering using social media to generate a clue?

I am really sorry for your loss. Amy was an acquaintance of mine and I am sad that this case has never been solved.

Posted by: AK ()
Date: March 20, 2018 02:37PM

Bump...

Almost 29 years since I lost my sweet dear friend Amy...I still think of you often and pray this will be solved. Much love to your mom...she is such a nice woman and we still send Christmas cards to each other. The Fairfax police is/was a disgrace to this case....such a shame. I hope DNA will some day solve this.

Posted by: ASDFGH ()
Date: March 20, 2018 05:23PM

I am very sorry for the loss of your friend. I agree with the "enrico 2 lazy" above. If one of the many great crime shows on TV today would do a story on this case, it might help to solve it. The monster who did this has most likely committed other similar crimes.

DNA will get him if anything will!

Posted by: jgljsda ()
Date: February 20, 2019 11:02PM

This is a far more informative thread. Sounds like the police were pretty incompetent from day one with this case.

https://patch.com/virginia/centreville/fairfax-county-cold-case-cops-come-clean-about-their-jobs

Posted by: Herb Cohen ()
Date: February 21, 2019 10:16AM

Police identified the Golden State Killer by using a public DNA database.

Hopefully there is enough DNA leftover in this case to submit it to this type of DNA database.

Posted by: Chcjf ()
Date: February 21, 2019 10:38AM

One of the above articles claim there is DNA. Hopefully the Fairfax Cold Case squad can make right the screw ups of their predecessors.

Posted by: Herman M. ()
Date: February 21, 2019 12:04PM

Perhaps detectives may take a look at what they did in California recently, since they have DNA.They caught the devil who had committed all those rapes and murders after all those years by submitting his DNA to one of those sites that searches ancestry.Probably wouldn't require a day's work.Then, maybe a a few months to sift through it.

Posted by: pmkjt ()
Date: February 21, 2019 04:05PM

Posted by: hfdhfdh ()
Date: March 31, 2019 09:33AM

Herman why are you starting a new thread each time about a 30 year old murder that no one here remembers? If you want to keep it in people's minds, just post to this thread. It has a lot more information.

Posted by: Unit 8 ()
Date: April 02, 2019 04:47AM

It was the Clover Leaf killer. Clover leafs are only walked through every few years by surveyors. It's the perfect place to stash a body.

But they have his dna. One day they find him when he's in his 70's loling. Reminiscing about all the twats he has snuffed out.

Posted by: DetE ()
Date: April 02, 2019 10:20PM

Mary Bellet are you still here? Nothing from you in a couple years.

Date: April 03, 2019 07:26PM

Yes, I'm still around but I have had to just accept that Amy is gone. There will never be closure, only acceptance.

Posted by: DetE ()
Date: April 04, 2019 04:46PM

I’m sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine what you have been going through. Did the police look at the Hunter Motel occupants that night? Some seedy people used to stay there. Have the police tried familial DNA? Parabon Nanolabs in Reston is doing some remarkable things with DNA. They have DNA from the Zodiac killings and are working on that. Don’t give up hope that this bastard will be caught.

Posted by: Amy Baker's Mom ()
Date: April 24, 2019 08:36AM

hfdhfdh :

I can assure you Amy's family and friends have not "forgotten" this 30 hear old murder case and her Dad and I have not accepted that she was murdered for no reason, but someone's sick pleasure.
We will never stop looking and take every day as a new day to find something, anything that will lead to finding this person. Many new methods are out there now and we pray daily that one will work.

Posted by: Angie ()
Date: May 27, 2019 06:31PM

I pray that something ..anything will surface to help solve this. She deserves justice.

Posted by: Shady springfield ()
Date: May 30, 2019 06:52AM

DNA will find the perp.
It’ll be a “family man” from the area.
White, in his 60’s now.
Non threatening enough to approach a stranded motorist without her running away.
Strong enough to sexual assault her by placing his .38 revolver in her ribs.
He did not use a knife bc Amy would’ve fought back and would have killers DNA under her nails.
As he held her at gunpoint, he became sexually aroused by her fear, and pulled down her pants with his dominant hand, while still holding the revolver in her side. Killers DNA will be on her leather belt.
Killer is still living in the same house.
Hates how Springfield went from “all white” to afghani then Central American.....
Lives near lynbrook elem school is my guest.

Posted by: Curiousinunsolved ()
Date: May 09, 2020 12:54AM

After reading every post I was curious if anything was taken from the victim? Typically killers like to keep momentos.

It definitely seems that the killer was someone driving by due to the fact her stuff was still in the car. I am guessing no one can find the keys cause the killer offered her a ride to the gas station and they are probably in or were in the killers vehicle?

Where there other murders in the area of similar nature during this time period?

Besides DNA did they ever get fingerprints off the her vehicle.

Sorry so many questions. And I am sorry for your loss hopefully one day they will be caught

Posted by: FFX Incompetence ()
Date: May 09, 2020 09:19AM

The Fairfax County Keystone Cops bungled the investigation from the beginning. Hell, her mother and aunt had to find the body TWO DAYS later. Even then the Keystone Cops didn't show up. When they did, they probably contaminated the crime scene leaving powdered sugar trails while woofing donuts. Heck, they probably only have DNA from half the police force. The killer could have been sitting there the whole time and he simply walked past the Keystone Cops. They probably even gave him a ride to where he was going.

Posted by: Korrupt Keystone Kops ()
Date: May 10, 2020 11:59AM

Ever consider that the killer may be one of those boys that is protected by the "thin blue line"?

Posted by: sadithappened ()
Date: May 11, 2020 10:36AM

IT is very sad that something like this ever happens. That was someones daughter. Her life hopes future gone just because of some low life who can't get any unless he takes it.. then he feels guilty and is afraid he will get caught and kills her over it. I hope he got caught for something else or died in some other way. THings like have happened all over the world from rough to ritzy neighborhoods, from urban to rural. I would really love to know were some of you people are from and where you live and have lived that are always calling all of these neighborhoods and areas ghetto.. you would pee your pants if you ever had to get out of your car anywhere near a real ghetto.

Posted by: joe lewis ()
Date: April 07, 2021 08:43AM

i understand the police have dna. i bet it matches albert d heath.

Date: April 07, 2021 09:02AM

albert d heath was a strong suspect in the murder of lisa rinker in 1984. he lived at 2129 sandburg rd. lisa rinker was killed 7 miles from there. his residence is straight line from the rinker killing to the baker homicide.

Posted by: krono ()
Date: April 07, 2021 01:41PM

I was close to Amy's age when she was murdered. I had gone to Lake Accotink to study at one of the picnic tables. It was the middle of a work day, it had rained earlier so I pretty much had that area of the park to myself and I immersed myself in my textbook. When it was time to leave, I gathered my book and papers up and was surprised to see a man parked in a nearby parking area working on his car - I hadn't realized he was there. I went to my car, got in and the next thing I knew that man was at my car window telling me to get out he just wanted to talk to me. I rolled my window down a teeny bit and asked him what the issue was. He then showed me a badge and told me to step out. I told him I wouldn't step out but that if he was a police officer as he was implying I would follow him to the nearest police station and talk to him there. As I followed him slowly out of the park, up the long, narrow drive towards the exit he suddenly stopped his car as if to block my way out. Luckily, a motorist just so happened to come right then. That made the man start driving again and when we got to the exit there were a couple of police officers there checking for county stickers - that man drove past those cops and went at a pretty quick clip away, clearly no longer expecting me to follow him. I just drove home shaking. I should have said something to the police at the time but I was scared and just wanted to get away.

The guy who did this looked like a middle age Samuel Little (the serial killer) When he had dark hair and a mustache. I'm not saying that is who it was, just that there were similarities in appearance. I suspect he might have been a security guard because he had a badge to show me. I did not get the impression that he was a legitimate police officer although I can't say why I felt that way.

I don't remember the exact date when this happened but it was in the early spring of '89 and I believe it was not too long before Amy was killed. I did call crime stoppers when I heard what happened to Amy so maybe the guy was an undercover narcotics officer or something, I don't know. Every time I hear something about Amy Baker's unsolved murder I think of that incident and wonder if they could be connected.

Posted by: Herb Cohen ()
Date: April 07, 2021 03:32PM

Krono - You had some good instincts to stay in your car. I don't think the police will ask you to exit your car without providing you with a reason. It's not like the guy saw you driving erratically or anything. And the fact that the guy didn't stop his car when he saw the other cops is a telling sign.

I need to reinforce this situation to my daughter. If women get pulled over and they don't feel safe, they need to ask the cop to call for another officer to come to the scene.

Posted by: Law Dog ()
Date: April 07, 2021 08:03PM

This is why Virginia needs a law that the police have to be in a marked cruiser to pull someone over for a traffic violation.

Too many incidences of fake police pulling women over.

Posted by: krono ()
Date: April 07, 2021 09:46PM

Herb Cohen Wrote:
> Krono - You had some good instincts to stay in
> your car. I don't think the police will ask you
> to exit your car without providing you with a
> reason. It's not like the guy saw you driving
> erratically or anything. And the fact that the
> guy didn't stop his car when he saw the other cops
> is a telling sign.
>
> I need to reinforce this situation to my daughter.
> If women get pulled over and they don't feel
> safe, they need to ask the cop to call for another
> officer to come to the scene.

I remember seeing a program of some sort on women's safety and self defense. One of the things they said was that if you get pulled over and feel very unsure of the situation to refuse to get out of the car and tell the "officer" that you can not get out of the car but that you will follow him to the nearest police station. That's how I knew how to handle that situation.

Another thing that was always drummed into me was to trust your gut. If you feel threatened you need to run, make noise, draw attention to yourself - go towards other people. Fight, claw, bite, kick. Do not let the person take you to a secondary location.

Date: April 08, 2021 12:01PM

i don't see why the police don't put the dna into a dna bank to see about any matches. i guess it cost too much for the already cash sated commonweath.

Posted by: next case on my desk ()
Date: April 08, 2021 02:26PM

I will get to that case as soon as I solve the homicide of Amy Butcher and Amy Candlestickmaker.

Date: April 08, 2021 03:00PM

funny.

Date: April 08, 2021 05:38PM

that wasn't you was it danny? serial killers have a sense of humor.

Posted by: proi ()
Date: April 08, 2021 06:24PM

joe lewis Wrote:
> i don't see why the police don't put the dna into
> a dna bank to see about any matches. i guess it
> cost too much for the already cash sated
> commonweath.

I would imagine that if cold case detectives have been working on it they would have run the DNA on it using the most current technology available. Maybe the killer who did it isn't on file. But, I agree they should absolutely run the DNA whatever they do.

Date: April 08, 2021 08:06PM

thank you!

Date: April 09, 2021 12:41PM

no! it seems like the cold case boys gave up!

Posted by: Jenny101 ()
Date: April 09, 2021 10:29PM

Is it possible it could be the same killer as the 1986 Murder of 19-year-old Cynthia Barrows in Annandale. She went missing around 7-Eleven at the Bradlick Shopping Center which isnt that far from Backlick road. From looking at the pics online they both had brown hair and kind of similar looks. They never arrested anyone in Cynthia's case and even though there was a person of interest.

Date: April 10, 2021 10:01AM

albert d heath lived in a radius near all those homicides and disapperances.

Date: April 11, 2021 12:04PM

DNA! DNA! DNA!

Date: April 12, 2021 11:22AM

lets make it a dna day'

Date: April 13, 2021 09:24PM

confess albert!

Date: April 15, 2021 10:30AM

the way to solve this murder is obvious.

Date: April 16, 2021 10:15AM

albert heath is not like the average serial killer. he doesn't troll for victims. he seeks them when he has the opportunity.

Posted by: joseph lewis ()
Date: April 18, 2021 03:27PM

doesnt anybody care about amy any nore?

Posted by: H. Gillis ()
Date: April 18, 2021 04:18PM

Joseph - Stop posting on this thread. Go away, you full-blown retard.

Posted by: joe lewis . ()
Date: April 18, 2021 06:16PM

I'm no retard, you dummy. I'm just a guy that knows who aced Amy. I don't want to say right out because of libel but it rhymes with Malbert P. Keith.

Date: April 19, 2021 12:14PM

thank you for your response.

Posted by: h gillis ()
Date: April 19, 2021 02:46PM

im scared you might be onto something.

Posted by: Albert D. Heath ()
Date: April 19, 2021 04:25PM

Yo yo yo, this am Albert D. Heath. Cut it out with the slander, I didn't do it. I was miles away capping this totally other chick.

Posted by: H Gillis ()
Date: April 20, 2021 12:40AM

and

Date: April 20, 2021 12:53AM

the

Posted by: joseph lewis ()
Date: April 20, 2021 09:17AM

juatice!

Date: April 21, 2021 01:01PM

justice will be served in the banker and rinker cases.

Posted by: Marvin Hamlish ()
Date: April 21, 2021 07:10PM

joe lewis Wrote:
> justice will be served in the banker and rinker
> cases.

More like bonkers and stinker

Date: April 21, 2021 07:43PM

the number of cold cases being solved is rising. with dns and other techniques the baker and rinker will i believe soon be solved.

Date: April 22, 2021 09:44AM

some people are human garbage.

Posted by: Chief Spetzil ()
Date: April 22, 2021 12:20PM

FFX Incompetence Wrote:
> The Fairfax County Keystone Cops bungled the
> investigation from the beginning. Hell, her mother
> and aunt had to find the body TWO DAYS later. Even
> then the Keystone Cops didn't show up. When they
> did, they probably contaminated the crime scene
> leaving powdered sugar trails while woofing
> donuts. Heck, they probably only have DNA from
> half the police force. The killer could have been
> sitting there the whole time and he simply walked
> past the Keystone Cops. They probably even gave
> him a ride to where he was going.

When in doubt blame and insult the police. If the police would have found her body a half an hour after she was killed the case would have been just as open as it is today. Your snide remark about the police and donuts shows that you are a loser and that your life is a mess. As a result you lash out at authority figures.

Why not volunteer at the Cold Case unit? They’d love to have your help.

Date: April 22, 2021 02:05PM

just put the case file on the internet and im sure that will help.

Posted by: You did it, joe lewis ()
Date: April 22, 2021 03:14PM

joe lewis, everyone knows you aced her. You couldn't just let it alone, you had to come stir up the shit. We all know you also aced Sherry Culp, I seen you lurking around FUllerton Industrial Park on Jan 16, 1998 in your maroon Ford Ranger pickup, and we all know you hated that baby. Just turn yourself in and they might go easy on you.

You aced both of them, you sick fuck.

Date: April 22, 2021 06:41PM

case file please.

Date: April 23, 2021 12:52AM

this case will be solved.

Date: April 24, 2021 10:42AM

solved soon!

Date: April 25, 2021 09:21AM

it's sunday morning. any confessions?

Date: April 26, 2021 07:53AM

which carrries aheavier penalty libel or murder?

Date: April 27, 2021 12:39AM

confession is good for the soul.

Date: April 27, 2021 09:21PM

what! noconfessions?

Date: April 29, 2021 01:20AM

COWARDS!

Date: April 30, 2021 01:05AM

tarit readings are very informative.

Date: May 01, 2021 03:07PM

this case is going to be solved.

Date: May 02, 2021 10:25AM

it's sunday morning does virginia know where its serial killers are?

Posted by: Chester ()
Date: May 02, 2021 10:47AM

joe lewis Wrote:
> it's sunday morning does virginia know where its
> serial killers are?

No, apparently not. I’ve been at it since 05. Though I will say, with today’s dna technology, if someone has slipped up and gotten hemmed up for other crimes, they are bound to be caught. Those dna tests from 23&me, ancestry and such are also bad news.

Date: May 03, 2021 08:48PM

then theyr should use the dna in Ms. Baker's case.

Date: May 06, 2021 09:50AM

the commonwealth police have been lethargic in this case.

Posted by: WizardtoLizards ()
Date: May 06, 2021 09:43PM

I would be happy to assist you.
Please provide an alternative picture or several of the deceased.
'Lisa Cole' and a 'Vaccine' have nothing to do with it.
'I'd jump on the chance'
W2L

Date: May 09, 2021 06:02PM

cryptic!

Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.