HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DR. John Werner
Posted by: sam ()
Date: June 06, 2011 02:18PM

Hello,
Does anyone know about this individual. He was an assistant principal at Fairfax, Herndon, and moved to be principal at Clarke county. He is now coming to Manassas to be principal. What is he really like? Anyone? Anyone? . . .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DR. John Werner
Posted by: kdubz ()
Date: June 06, 2011 02:43PM

sam, i hope you don't work for that school, dude. john does not let his employees surf the web and post to ffundrgn during business hours, what a naz1.

Posted by: odd ()
Date: June 06, 2011 03:58PM

I don't know this guy but all the moves seem to be a red flag to me.

Posted by: Maria P ()
Date: June 06, 2011 04:00PM

sam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello,
> Does anyone know about this individual. He was an
> assistant principal at Fairfax, Herndon, and moved
> to be principal at Clarke county. He is now coming
> to Manassas to be principal. What is he really
> like? Anyone? Anyone? . . .

His a very cool guy. I had him at AP at Fairfax high school from Freshman-Junior year. His was very understandable when I talked to him. Not sure why he Left Clarke County High School. While he worked at FHS he married a science teacher from FHS.

Posted by: R.S. ()
Date: June 24, 2011 03:40PM

I used to work at a Fairfax County School where Werner was one of the V.P.’s. As I understand from what I’ve overheard, the reason he left for Clarke County was that there was a virtual blacklist against him becoming a Principal in FCPS. I am not sure of the reason for this, but it may have involved him leaving one school for another without sufficient notice; I also understand from the buzz I picked up that there were questions about his job performance. Just bits and snatches of conversation. One time one teacher was complaining that Werner wasn’t fulfilling his duties as administrative head of that department. “I guess April (his wife) takes up too much of his time,” said another teacher.
I remember also when he was first named Principal at Clark, a few of his former co-workers in Fairfax County reacting in surprise. “I guess that county doesn’t check on anyone before they hire them,” said one colleague.
I myself had limited personal contact with the man; again, this is all stuff I picked up from others talking about him.

Posted by: Lost ()
Date: June 24, 2011 03:43PM

This was the only thing I found about him...

http://cchs.clarke.k12.va.us/Administration/Werner/index.htm

Posted by: Yep ()
Date: October 08, 2011 05:24PM

My God, I remember this guy. I thought he did a pretty good job as an AP, but the 100% truth about this guy is that he was messing around with a teacher at Westfield (his last year there). I also taught at Westfield. Her classroom was near his office. It's on him if he wants to mess around with this teacher outside of work, but he actually had the balls to kiss her outside of her classroom on Valentines day. We would talk about Werner (and this teacher's other love interest, Dr. D - a science teacher who was also in a relationship) at happy hour. The teacher had a boyfriend, too. Maybe Werner got caught messing around with another teacher in Clarke County?! That's purely speculation.

Maria P Wrote:
> sam Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hello,
> > Does anyone know about this individual. He was
> an
> > assistant principal at Fairfax, Herndon, and
> moved
> > to be principal at Clarke county. He is now
> coming
> > to Manassas to be principal. What is he really
> > like? Anyone? Anyone? . . .
>
>
>
> His a very cool guy. I had him at AP at Fairfax
> high school from Freshman-Junior year. His was
> very understandable when I talked to him. Not
> sure why he Left Clarke County High School. While
> he worked at FHS he married a science teacher from
> FHS.

Posted by: freddy ()
Date: October 12, 2011 04:40PM

would love to know more.....do tell....

Posted by: seen it ()
Date: October 13, 2011 10:40PM

he looks like Dwane Johnson "the Rock", and loves Paula Karpe

Posted by: susan ()
Date: October 14, 2011 04:35PM

who the heck is paula karpe? i thought he was married

Date: October 15, 2011 07:40AM

Good times. Lots of cheating (relationship-wise) going on at WHS amongst faculty and staff. It's like a small university campus. The stuff I've seen in the parking lots after HH! I just feel bad for the spouses waiting at home.

Date: October 15, 2011 07:45AM

As for Dr. D, I've heard he's a good teacher. A teacher that I worked with (I won't mention her name...just in case she finds this post lol), was really into him for a while (she was into J. Werner, too). They (Dr. D and this teacher) would hook up at times even thought they both were dating other people. The bad part is that when the spouses were around, I couldn't say anything to them.

Posted by: know him ()
Date: October 15, 2011 11:18PM

Good luck with this guy. He has no idea in how to be an administrator. Offers tons of things, and cannot complete one completely. Lots of smiles, and when asked about the things has no idea how to solve the problem, or simply did not remember he was supposed to do it. I had the misfortune of having him as boss in Clarke. Impulsive and insecure in procedures and decisions.

Posted by: Veronica ()
Date: October 16, 2011 02:45AM

Did he ever scream and curse at faculty members? Did he have a problem with women "in power." He has refered to someone as a "battle axe."

Date: October 18, 2011 03:47AM

That sounds about right. BUT, the ladies love him and he loves them, too! Actually, who wouldn't love that kind of attention? Wonder if the wife knows this??

Date: October 18, 2011 03:49AM

He's definitely married, but I'm not sure if that's his wife. Maybe she's one of his girlfriends?

Posted by: karen ()
Date: October 27, 2011 04:39AM

if he married why aint there a ring?

Date: November 03, 2011 10:58PM

I guess the ring gets in the way.

Posted by: ned quimby ()
Date: June 27, 2013 06:58PM

oh the pleasure of working with this fukk ass. lord have mercy. voted worst principal of all time at osbourn from his own staff. sorry for you guys in albemarle.

Posted by: muffscrot ()
Date: July 08, 2013 08:02PM

Learn how to deal with someone who is a bully and prepare to practice what you learn.

Posted by: muffscrot ()
Date: July 11, 2013 03:18PM

-standard operating procedure for him at OHS (cursing, yelling, other )

Posted by: ned ()
Date: July 14, 2013 08:32PM

what a tool this frikkin cheesehead is. he will lie straight to your face and hit on your girlfriend while your back is turned. look up pathological narcissist. that explains him to a T.

Posted by: eggbert ()
Date: August 06, 2013 03:45PM

you are so right!!!

Posted by: veronica ()
Date: September 07, 2013 08:29PM

Teachers at Western Albemarle: RUN, do not walk, to your building's local association representative and JOIN now!

Posted by: WAHS parent ()
Date: April 30, 2015 12:08PM

Werner did not complete a year at Western Albemarle High School in Albemarle County Virginia - you know, the county that hires people without and references or background checks. He was supposed to resign effective June 2015, but he left abruptly in April. Does anyone know why? The students were left to believe he had pneumonia, which was not true.

Posted by: 7eVkP ()
Date: May 05, 2015 08:36PM

If OP is a teacher or otherwise an employee at the school in "Manassas" where the principal is moving, then I think OP is a troublemaker, possibly an agitator.

Posted by: Tomas ()
Date: June 01, 2015 03:57PM

He left Fairfax and Loudoun because he was/is a womanizer, had many inappropriate relationships with staff and eventually was caught cheating on his wife, April. He and April eventually divorced ~2011/12 and he moved on to Manassas to try hide and get a "new" start.

I'm assuming his move to the "midwest" means he's on the run once again...wonder if he got caught again. Best to get out of VA all together.

Posted by: HHSTCHR ()
Date: June 01, 2015 08:25PM

While at Herndon, he was involved with a teacher and stepped out in her I with the SW. He likes sex... Just needs to keep it out of work!

Posted by: cu ()
Date: June 02, 2015 10:23AM

Any pics of this horndog and his prey?

Posted by: Someone who worked with him ()
Date: August 12, 2015 09:37PM

Wow how unsurprised I was to find out the prick couldn't make it a while year at albemarle. We tried to warn those people down there but it was too late. Must have wrecked another marriage most likely. I liked how he told us teachers to stop giving F's to students. That is such a useful tool in improving failure rates don't ya think? I also will never forget how he told a female student at prom thT she looked like a whore. Classic Werner. Wonder where he will be polluting next. Good luck john. You are true piece of lying excrement

Posted by: Carmine DePasto ()
Date: August 12, 2015 11:21PM

Dean Werner is on double secret probation.

Posted by: SPSSS ()
Date: July 27, 2016 09:57PM

where is he now?

Posted by: pam ()
Date: July 28, 2016 05:13AM

probably laying low for a while. hopefully seeing a psychiatrist

Posted by: Afr ()
Date: August 04, 2017 09:09PM

He is applying at a school in Illinois. Sped private school.treatment facility for jso

Posted by: man ()
Date: August 04, 2017 10:44PM

Afr Wrote:
> He is applying at a school in Illinois. Sped
> private school.treatment facility for jso

Posted by: Otto ()
Date: August 05, 2017 06:30AM

Didn't his wife get caught hooking up with a frat boy from Faber College?

Posted by: rs ()
Date: December 13, 2017 07:59PM

>I also will never forget how he told a female student at prom thT she looked like a whore.

Well, he ought to know . . .

Posted by: Eric Stratton ()
Date: December 13, 2017 08:23PM

Otto Wrote:
> Didn't his wife get caught hooking up with a frat
> boy from Faber College?

Yes, by Eric Stratton, rush chairman.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.