HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax City car accident | Pickett Rd crash kills man, hospitalizes another
Posted by: Sean ()
Date: May 23, 2011 09:30AM

In Fairfax, two brothers were involved in a serious vehicle accident early Monday morning, police say. The 23-year-old driver died and his 20-year-old brother remains hospitalized.

edit by Cary: Merged the similar thread "Va. crash kills man, hospitalizes another " into this one and appended the subject line. May the timestamps and subject lines be your guide as to which post originated from which thread.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2011 02:00PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax City car accident
Posted by: More info please ()
Date: May 23, 2011 09:54AM

Lame story.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: May 23, 2011 10:06AM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/crime-scene/post/fairfax-crash-leaves-1-dead-1-injured/2011/05/23/AF6rCe9G_blog.html

Posted at 06:13 AM ET, 05/23/2011
Fairfax crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
By Justin Jouvenal

A Fairfax County man was killed and another was injured early Monday when their Ford SUV hit a tree and flipped over in the city of Fairfax around 1:30 a.m., a police dispatcher said.

The single-vehicle accident occurred at the intersection of Pickett Road and Colonial Avenue, according to the dispatcher. One man was transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries, while the other was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police are still investigating the cause of the crash. The names of the victims were not released.

Pickett Road is closed between Mathy Drive and Colonial Avenue as police conduct a reconstruction of the accident.

Posted by: hoocoodanode ()
Date: May 23, 2011 08:13PM

I can't believe no one has posted the results of an arrest/ticket search.

Posted by: Obligatory Ticket Search Results ()
Date: May 23, 2011 09:45PM

hoocoodanode Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can't believe no one has posted the results of
> an arrest/ticket search.

Just read the updated WP post, found a name...

"CENTELLAS ","MARVIN ","P","022"," 3720","PERSIMMON ","CI","FAIRFAX ","VA","01/04/2009","GENERAL RECKLESS DRIVING "

Well, color me shocked.

Posted by: Seat belt ()
Date: May 23, 2011 10:55PM

i heard the city cop gave him a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt. it is "click it or ticket." will the judge issue a "fail to appear" on a dead alien???

if you think i am wrong for making fun of the dead just think of the posts if this asshole killed a family of three. i bet he would have no insurance to pay for their losses.

this accident saves ICE some time, money, and resources.

God Bless America

Va. crash kills man, hospitalizes another
Posted by: In the News.... ()
Date: May 25, 2011 08:45AM

Va. crash kills man, hospitalizes another
A crash Monday morning in Fairfax City has left one man dead and another injured.
Monday - 5/23/2011, 12:44pm ET
http://www.wtop.com/?nid=149&sid=2393590

FAIRFAX CITY, Va. - A crash Monday morning in Fairfax City has left one man dead and another injured. The single-vehicle accident occurred at about 1:30 a.m.

Fairfax City Police say 24-year-old Marvin Jimenez Centallas of Persimmon Drive was killed at the scene when the car he was driving hit the median strip on Pickett Road near Colonial Avenue. The car then hit a tree before it flipped over.

A 20-year-old passenger, who is the driver's brother, was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

Police say they do not know what caused the crash.
Attachments:
217179.jpg

Re: Va. crash kills man, hospitalizes another
Date: May 25, 2011 08:50AM

Second dupe post.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: May 25, 2011 09:26AM

Phylum Annelida sustenance.

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: May 25, 2011 12:18PM

In the News.... Wrote:
> Police say they do not know what caused the crash.

Marvin Jimenez Centallas is what caused the crash.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: May 25, 2011 01:46PM

He should have stayed in Mexico. Riding a Burro is much less dangerous than trying to drive a car.

Posted by: Dawn ()
Date: May 25, 2011 02:35PM

He worked at the Chick Fil A at Fairfax Circle and was a really nice guy. I can't believe everyone assumes he was here illegally. He will be missed.

Re: Fairfax City car accident | Pickett Rd crash kills man, hospitalizes another
Date: May 25, 2011 02:36PM

Eat moar chicken!

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Re: Fairfax City car accident | Pickett Rd crash kills man, hospitalizes another
Posted by: Funny_Guy ()
Date: May 25, 2011 03:21PM

lol
Attachments:
Eat%20more%20chicken.jpg

Posted by: The tree ()
Date: May 27, 2011 08:24PM

If it is the tree I passed by, it doesn't look like it could be nore than 6" to 8" in diameter, as the tree had no comment.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 27, 2011 08:27PM

yes, yes - it's the little tree, the one with the flower pot someone placed at it near the ice rink. Not too big around, but DAMN if apparently it's not a tough little tree, eh?

@Dawn - ignore the KKK a-holes. They think every person with a Hispanic sounding name is an illegal

Posted by: If he stayed in his own country ()
Date: May 27, 2011 08:43PM

He would still be happy fucking his chickens.

Happy Friday!

Posted by: Suppose.. ()
Date: May 28, 2011 09:17AM

If he stayed in his own country Wrote:
> He would still be happy fucking his chickens.
>

I guess that means you are native American, if not, well then your ancestors should have stayed away from effin here... or should have not spawned....

Posted by: Raptured ()
Date: May 28, 2011 09:37AM

Suppose.. Wrote:
> I guess that means you are native American...

There are no native Americans.

Early Americans, yes; native Americans, no.

Posted by: Al ()
Date: July 05, 2011 05:42PM

Apparently the death of a person means little to the racist cowards who roam around us. Never mind that the guy who died had a family, parents, siblings and friends who cared for him and loved him. More than can be said for the imbecils wo take the time to make oximoronic comments. I would like to have just one of them identify himself. But I can probably describe him: white, stupid, moronic, no education, lack of self esteem, constant masturbator, ugly as sin and probably takes it in anus from his red-neck father and brothers, who by the way, were born to his ugly sisters. F..ing ignorant in-bred aholes. We know who you are.

Posted by: NndGV ()
Date: July 05, 2011 06:34PM

Al Wrote:
> Apparently the death of a person means little to
> the racist cowards who roam around us. Never mind
> that the guy who died had a family, parents,
> siblings and friends who cared for him and loved
> him. More than can be said for the imbecils wo
> take the time to make oximoronic comments. I
> would like to have just one of them identify
> himself. But I can probably describe him: white,
> stupid, moronic, no education, lack of self
> esteem, constant masturbator, ugly as sin and
> probably takes it in anus from his red-neck father
> and brothers, who by the way, were born to his
> ugly sisters. F..ing ignorant in-bred aholes. We
> know who you are.

Watch that broad brush there Al, looks like it's coloring you in too!

Get over it, anonymity means freedom to be a dick. Your post shows you enjoy it just as much as the rest of the folks on here.

Posted by: Juan C ()
Date: July 06, 2011 06:24PM

Apparently Fairfax City is facing a lawsuit over this accident as they planted the trees in the median in violation of VDOT and NHTC regulations.

Date: July 06, 2011 06:55PM

link or STFU

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2011 06:55PM by Gordon Blvd.

Posted by: Gordon is a Jerk ()
Date: July 07, 2011 08:04AM

So your nasty and rude rep follows you room to room huh ...Go Figure

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: July 07, 2011 08:18AM

Why be nasty in one room and polite in another?

Date: July 07, 2011 09:12AM

@Gordon is - dude, it's a variation of an old internet saying: "Tits or GTFO" - you really need to quit being butthurt and learn yr memes

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/tits-or-gtfo#.ThWwJILF534

@ProVallone - how many ppl on this site focus more on my "personality" , gender, weight, race, etc - than the actual thread topic - getting might weird

Posted by: Va ()
Date: April 25, 2015 02:08PM

I used to drive down picket road every morning around 5:30 a.m. on the way to work. Every morning I would see an older woman on her knees in the median at that tree crying her eyes out with white lilies praying. I would see her agonizing pain pain every week laying new white flowers at that tree and I would say a prayer for her pain. I never researched the history of what happened but I kind of knew what it was. Today almost 5 years later I found this post after 5 years of curiosiity. I read some of the awful comments that some people have said about the person that died that day. The person that died that day was loved by a mother. That person that died that day was loved by a brother. That doesn't give anybody else the right to slander anybody else in these blogs above. The person who died was loved by many. He was loved by family and coworkers. And most importantly he was loved by God.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: April 25, 2015 11:37PM

Raptured Wrote:
> Suppose.. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I guess that means you are native American...
>
> There are no native Americans.
>
> Early Americans, yes; native Americans, no.

NATIVE
adjective
1 associated with the country, region, or circumstances of a person's birth: he's a native New Yorker | her native country.

If you were born here you are a native American. Dumb Ass

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.