HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
PROSECUTING IN THE JAIL
Posted by: MADIN ()
Date: November 26, 2007 04:38PM

Hello I wait that they excuse me to use their space for a small matter of great importance, in first instance, NOT and come to give me to know, to request information, or to come and believe my history, this makes it with the purpose of recovering my name few days ago I wrote a mail directed to this forum: I wish them good day: I write them to apologize and to show my dissatisfaction and warning toward a person that has harmed me a lot of, the reason of this letter it is with the hope of cleaning my name. I have entered to their forum for two days, since a friend that resides in Fairfax informs myself of something suspect. I want to request them as honest person that I am that they listen what I have to say, since it is a serious matter, and that it has accused me many nuisances so much economic as emotional. I write them to notice them about the prosecuting " Mark ", their real name is HUMBERTO SUÁREZ, this fellow is very dangerous, my name is MARTIN MADÍN RAMIREZ I live in Mexico, this fellow contacts myself behind months in search of data about Amanda wenk. Me one doesn't swim of that girl, and it doesn't interest me to know it, few months ago a cancer friend died, she admired that girl a lot, I never understood because, we never bother anybody, this small " Mark " wanted data about that small poor person, when denying him all fact or knowledge of her, I threaten myself to my and my friend, we trust blindly of the, and I abuse of our trust, this subject to having invaded the Internet and this name girl's many forums Amanda. Recently notice that this fellow was using my name and that of my friend to get this girl's data, this fellow threatens to make myself a bad reputation and I believe that I achieve it, not you who it is or because he made it, and treaty of finding it during 5 months, this mental sick person had invaded the net with lies about my, I had to change my MSN since many boys they wrote me for information about this girl, and in occasions they sent me pictures or insults, I can basically no longer enter to the Web without being pursued, this subject to each mail bill that I make having intervened. My friend before dying destroys all the data and information that she had of that girl, for not causing him but problems, me one doesn't swim about that girl or of that lunatic, I have written them to you paginate them where leaves her messages, in some if they move away them and in other simply they don't respond me, recently accent a message in the Web Youtube.com saying that Amanda had been to commit suicide, and until she dared to use my friend's name. I don't know this boy's reasons, alone you that to spotted my name, me not and fact anything bad, perhaps my best error was to ignore it, now I understand for what I pass this girl, this person me had caused many problems, and lost many friends from Virginia to his cause, I am afraid of go to visit to the few ones that I have left because I sit down that they can arrest me, knowing that I didn't make anything, not you that to make, I am desperate, I wrote to you, because my friend informs myself that this boy had been interested in his forum. It is not fair that people classify me, or discriminate against because of a person that I don't know, or for something that I didn't make, I would never look for the form of destroying the life of somebody, that girl to suffering a lot because of many idiots that didn't have better things that to make, in occasions cry for desperation, some people write me saying that in Spain they know me as the boy that I destroy Amanda I wait they understand me, and they help me, I am willing to make what is necessary to finish with this and to be able to follow my normal life, I am not afraid for something that not and fact, I am not STUPID, that that this boy him this making to that girl is called " pursuit " and this not well seen by the law in both country, I would never damage and I would never harass a person, for my this is as repellent as to violate it or to hit it. I was spoken with the police of Mexico, since this boy had made many crimes against my in which are: "usurpation of identity, moral-psychological damage, and libel", not you much of this boy, the only thing that I have is that it is Mexican, and HUMBERTO SUÁREZ is called, this fellow sends myself his picture, perhaps it is they of help. Alone I write them to request them that they help me to recover my name, I wait that they understand my feelings, I also request them that they move away all comment about my, since it is not good that they give to know things of my knowing that nobody knows me, I request them that they understand me from person to person, I say goodbye and that their forum continued equally. As they will be able to read, my life had been a disaster thanks to this idiot, the following day of having written this mail, and thanks to a boy that I publish a video of pictures of Amanda in youtube.com, I inform myself about this small " HUMBERTO ", to the boy that you knew as " MARK ", in fact HUMBERTO SUÁREZ CAMPA was called, this fellow lived in Mexico, it had 35 years, I have caught it the police because of extortion and robbery for Internet for two days, this fellow deceived the girls of the Web with false promises and you interests his small Wenk, they called me, present positions in his against, it was sentenced to 25 years of jail by extortion, fraud, sexual pursuit, robbery of identity, to those that don't know it, this fellow wrote garbage about this girl, using my name, this full monster the forums with lies, perhaps with the objective of attracting it. As it already specifies, not and come to give me to know, I don't want that they thank me, I don't need anything of you, alone and come to clean my name, I have friends that live in Fairfax, but thanks to this event I am afraid of visiting them, I never had bad intentions and I will never have them, to my I don't care that small poor person, I believe that she and I already pass many things, I hope she has a normal life, I never had intentions of protecting somebody that I don't know but I understood that she had many problems when they destroyed him her life, perhaps to her they have treated her better, but to my almost kill me in the Web, alone I remind them that me you very well that my country " Mexico " is a garbage, but also in the garbage there will be good people, I remind them that it doesn't care the race, color, country, religion, will always have a " MARK " that this willing one to hurt people, and this message is for those that enter in this space to request data, or to ask for her: "EVERY TIME THAT YOU VISIT ONE IT PAGINATES OF HER, WRITE A COMMENT OR PUBLISH INFORMATION, REMEMBER THAT THEY ARE HELPING TO DESTROY HIM THE LIFE TO THIS SMALL POOR PERSON, AS WELL AS THEY DESTROYED ME MY NAME, WE ALL ARE ENTITLED TO LIVE, THIS SMALL POOR PERSON IS ALSO ENTITLED, ALONE MOVES AWAY FROM HER.". What causes me a lot of sadness is truly that they will criticize me and to accuse me, and i understand them, you that good boys and fairfax live, but they have treated me bad thanks to a lunatic that i stain my name with lies, it likes me to mi to travel to spain, to visit to my family, but i cannot make it without causing scandal, one doesn't eat but this fellow got my picture, the point it is that in some parts de i end up barcelona to insult, in spain they believed that wenk had stopped to go up pictures to the web for cause of this lunatic, perhaps be certain, this fellow it caused fear, i live in mexico, i am accustomed to this type of crazy and even so this fellow gets scared a lot, in few words, many took the fame de wenk and they returned her hate and they accused me to mi, me one doesn't swim of her, him little that it is been thanks to my friends, it finishes it time that i saw them it was in september, we were in a restaurant and when leaving some boys they accused me of prosecuting and sicko. Now this fellow already this in the jail won't come out, but I worry about that my name this spotted one thanks to this lunatic, when my friend met this lunatic, she had the option of giving him the data that she had, according to my friend she had this poor girl's that nobody has data, but she not respected this small poor person alone for the value of making that made, she had the great hope of knowing it, but she died if to try to make it, my friend protected to amanda when denying the data to this lunatic, I had given the data to this boy so that she left me calm, but my friend becomes trained that nobody should destroy him the life to somebody. what causes me sadness, hate, anger, and fear, are that we protected this girl, my friend perhaps could visit her but she didn't make it, on the contrary I destroy everything on her for not causing him problems, I never gave something to this fellow, I take it to the jail for all the damage that I cause, and that I obtain to change... in Spain I am hated, and in fairfax they hit me and I never made anything bad. because I worry a lot to clean my name, because for the destination and my stupid luck, my family is the only one with the name " MADIN " in all mexico, and for the fools that Madin doesn't know it is a German name and of origin in Scotland, I also wanted to visit my friend in navidad and perhaps I don't rot to make it fearing being hit or arrested. Me you that it is pathetic that many spend money, time to look for this small, better poor person looks for a life, not you if you know who am, but the boys that hit me if they knew it, perhaps the only thing that I have left is to wait to that read my message and understand my true reasons, for that reason accent my message to its approach.BY THE WAY THIS SUBJECT " HUMBERTO " IS OF SPANISH ORIGIN, IT WAS 1 YEAR IN THE JAIL TO HARASS A GIRL OF THERE, HE/SHE CAME TO MEXICO IN DECEMBER OF LAST YEAR, THESE THEY WERE THE MAIL THAT IT MANAGED, HE ADMITTED THEM IN THE JAIL: THIS IT IS THEIR ORIGINAL MAIL: SLBPLAYER_1@YAHOO.COM WHEN HE BEGAN TO WRITE THE STUPIDITIES IN INTERNET HANDLING THESE MAIL: MADIN_RAVIEL@HOTMAIL.COM MADIN_RAVIEL@YAHOO.COM AMANDAFAIRFAX@HOTMAIL.COM BY THE WAY THE VIDEO THAT THIS IN YOUTUBE.COM WITH NAME OF USER MADINRAMIREZ WAS OF THE, IT FINISHES IT TIME THAT I SAW IT IN THE JAIL HE ADMITTED THAT THE ONE HAD WRITTEN, FOR INTERNET THE FOLLOWING MESSAGES: I PUBLISH THE MESSAGE OF INVITING IT TO A PARTY OF BIRTHDAY. I INVENT THAT HAD MARRIED WITH HER. I PUBLISH SOME HISTORIES WITH MY NAME, IN WHICH ONE STANDS OUT PREPOSITION OF AN ACCIDENT THAT I HAD. I PUBLISH THAT THE ERA A FRIEND OF HER CALLED " ROB " I PUBLISH IN YOUTUBE THAT HER TRARADO WAS HAD OF... THE IDIOT USE THE NAME DE MY FRIEND THAT DIED IN MAY. THE ENVELOPE NAMES THAT I USE IN THEIR FORUM THEY WERE: ADRO, MARK, WOMEN ILD. AND THE ONE BELIEVES 90% OF THE PLACES IN FALSE MYSPACE. Alone I wait to have helped, until here they will know about me, I also wait that they have understood my message and my words, it is not her or of my alone one it is the life of a person, I hope my effort has been worthwhile, and remember that she made an error and I believe that she already paid it or perhaps it follows it paying, we all are entitled to make a mistake but nobody is entitled to play or to destroy our lives. If the destination and alone if the destination allows it to me, I would like to greet her for its great effort of supporting this great pressure, I wait that her, you, and all continue living well, and if some day your Amanda wenk ends up reading this message, don't worry your you will never owe me anything, with luck I am able to take before the law to a bad person, the only thing that I want is to visit my friends that live in Fairfax and to see them without fear to be arrested, if somebody wants to check that my intentions and I are noble, this forum has my mail, I won't put it because I don't want to go by the same thing, they have already intervened a lot me my mail, that is everything, I thank them of heart its time and space that have all a happy life. I would like them to invite me to their forum for another occasion and that they check that i am not that fellow that so much damage causes, i never hope to be that small poor person shade, i wait that some day it can visit its county so beautiful without feeling fear. I say goodbye to all you: MARTIN MADIN RAMIREZ, Mexico.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PROSECUTING IN THE JAIL
Posted by: MARTY ()
Date: November 26, 2007 04:51PM

I apologize with amanda wenk and with all the residents for the nuisances will know never about my.

Posted by: MARTY ()
Date: November 26, 2007 04:53PM

ALONE HE/SHE WANTED TO CLEAN MY NAME... I APOLOGIZE.... THANK YOU FOR THEIR SPACE

Posted by: WTF ()
Date: November 26, 2007 04:57PM

Uhh, ok.

Posted by: MBF ()
Date: November 26, 2007 05:00PM

I suspect that even the Readers Digest condensed version of this would still be jibberish.

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: November 26, 2007 05:01PM

are you using babelfish to translate?

"me one doesn't swim about that girl"

Posted by: MBF ()
Date: November 26, 2007 05:02PM

I was thinking that too...

Posted by: RAT'Z AZZ ()
Date: November 26, 2007 05:25PM

Even when the beaners try to speak or write English they can't get it right. GET ON THE FIRST BUS BACK TO BAJA AMIGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: slimey ()
Date: November 26, 2007 05:34PM

Best response I can give to that is http://www.engrish.com/

Posted by: v ()
Date: November 27, 2007 01:52AM

nobody is reading something that long.

Posted by: madin ()
Date: November 27, 2007 03:45PM

apparently never they will believe me, I don't care that girl, alone I am one of the few ones that help him unless located, and that I obtain to change, they hit me and they stain my name, if she had given him perhaps the data you if they would have a lunatic in fairfax, this deserves to help her.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: November 29, 2007 05:41AM

madin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> apparently never they will believe me, I don't
> care that girl, alone I am one of the few ones
> that help him unless located, and that I obtain to
> change, they hit me and they stain my name, if she
> had given him perhaps the data you if they would
> have a lunatic in fairfax, this deserves to help
> her.

We cannot understand your English writing. Please use an online translator.

online translator: http://www.google.com/translate_t

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.