HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
RIP Mrs. Eisenhardt
Posted by: Chris ()
Date: May 05, 2011 10:43PM

Just read that she passed away, she was a great teacher at Holy Spirit. Does anyone know what happened?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP Mrs. Eisenhardt
Posted by: Veggie ()
Date: May 05, 2011 10:53PM

Do you know what years she taught there? (I went there and I don't recall the name.)

Posted by: Chris ()
Date: May 05, 2011 11:08PM

Sorry I do not, I had her in late 90s but I believe she was a teacher at Holy Spirit for some time before I had her and it looks like she was still working at Holy Spirit. She was the 4th grade teacher, I believe she specialized in (early US) history and English.

Posted by: The Ghost and Mrs Muir ()
Date: May 06, 2011 06:59AM

Here's some information on her if this is the same person...

PATRICIA B. EISENHARDT
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/washingtonpost/obituary.aspx?n=patricia-b-eisenhardt&pid=150821629&fhid=4949

On May 3, 2011, Patricia B. Eisenhardt, age 64, a resident of Springfield, VA passed away courageously at Virginia Hospital Center in Arlington, VA. She was a Fourth Grade Teacher at Holy Spirit School in Annandale. She is survived by her loving husband, Kenneth Allan Eisenhardt; one daughter, Elizabeth Ann Eisenhardt McCawley and husband, Brian; one son, Jacob Allan Eisenhardt; three sisters, Catherine Brown, Eileen Syniec and husband Robert and Denise Carbone and husband, Joseph; two grandchildren, Russell and Maura McCawley. Visitation is Saturday, May 7, 2011 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. at Demaine Funeral Home Springfield. Memorial Mass will be on Monday, May 9, 2011 at 11 a.m. at Holy Spirit Catholic Church, 8800 Braddock Rd., Annandale, VA. Burial at a later date will be at Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, VA. Donations in lieu of flowers can be made to: Holy Spirit School Library. Arrangements entrusted to Demaine Funeral Home, 5308 Backlick Rd., Springfield, VA, 703-549-0074, demainefunerals.com.

and

Patricia Bridget Eisenhardt
May 25, 1947 - May 4, 2011
http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Patricia-Eisenhardt&lc=4855&pid=150791376&mid=4660151&Affiliate=washingtonpost&PersonID=150791376&FHID=4949

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: May 06, 2011 07:01AM

I heard she was hot...true?

Posted by: Ye Olde Troll ()
Date: May 06, 2011 07:11AM

ProVallone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I heard she was hot...true?

Not anymore, now she's just stone cold.

Posted by: uncle Reamus ()
Date: May 06, 2011 10:16AM

Spiritual worm food

Posted by: Sad One ()
Date: May 06, 2011 10:26AM

Now she's teaching how to push up daisies at a 4th grade level.

Posted by: Kathryn Goldman ()
Date: May 06, 2011 05:16PM

Dear Ken. I know this will come as a complete surprise. My husband and I live in Rockville, MD., where we are close to our daughter, Marcy. Lee and his wife live in New York. We were so sorry to read about the death of your wife. She sounds like she was a very lovely lady. It has been many years since we have heard your name, but I assure you that when the name Kenny Eisenhardt comes up, we remember you fondly. Please know that our sincere sympathies are with you and your family. I am so sorry that it takes something like this to bring people together. I will let Lee know I have sent this and maybe it will be the beginning of a renewed friendship. I remember our days in Collingswood and all of our children's classmates. Those were great days. Best regards, Kitty and Mar Goldman.

Posted by: RIP ()
Date: May 08, 2011 07:22PM

Prayers for the family

Posted by: condolences ()
Date: May 08, 2011 07:36PM

condolences to her family

Posted by: Claire ()
Date: May 08, 2011 07:51PM

She died of a desease she had earlier which her body could not fight off because of kemo (excuse me for my spelling) for her cancer. we all miss her. she is in all of our hearts

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.