HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How do you stop the Examiner?
Posted by: OD ()
Date: November 19, 2007 05:32PM

I've called the 800 number to cancel the delivery, AND asked to opt out on their website, but they are still throwing that piece of junk in my driveway, the park across the street, and just about anywhere they can find a place to toss it, apparently.

Isn't there a law or something that can force them to stop proliferating that trash and depositing it everywhere? Or at least stop throwing it in my driveway?

OD

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How do you stop the Examiner?
Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: November 19, 2007 06:21PM

Re: How do you stop the Examiner?
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: November 19, 2007 09:03PM

how do you stop the Examiner? YOU march down there man, and you fill that MOTHER FUCKIN OFFICE with PACkING PEANUTS, MAN! and then AND THEN YOU SUrround the building with tons a RING OF FIRE MAN! you douse that shit and you THEN YOU ROUND UP ALL THE PEOPLE WHO work there and you give them ATOMIC WEDGIES AND SUPER NOOGIES! THATS how you handle your BUSINESS man! BELIEVE THAT!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2007 09:03PM by ferfux.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.