HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gibbs blow another
Posted by: Danny Snyder ()
Date: November 18, 2007 06:53PM

Fourth and less than one and he opts to kick an impossible field goal rather than go for the first down. The skins were already controlling the line of scrimmage but of course the kick missed giving Dallas the ball around the 50. Having gained momentum they then marched in for the score. Gibbs conservative play has cost them another chance at a win.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gibbs blow another
Posted by: Redskins Homer ()
Date: November 18, 2007 07:01PM

Oh, fiddlesticks! I think we can still do it guys! I don't care what happens with the score of this game. We get to play those mean ol' Cowboys in our fantastic stadium in beautiful and scenic Prince George's County! THAT will be the true testimony of our season as we whip those 'Boys!

Do any of you guys have season tickets? I do. Mr. Snyder was kind enough to make up some extra season seats on metal bleachers. You can't really see the ball in the air or between the 20's but I can get in the concession line and buy some stale peanuts that aren't even in the shell much quicker! They are GREAT seats!

Have any of you guys made your reservations to Phoenix for the Super Bowl yet? You better get crackin'. I made mine after our first pre-season win!

Hail to the Redskins! Hail victory!

Don't give up guys!

Yaaaaaay, team!

Posted by: gabydamage ()
Date: November 18, 2007 07:24PM

WOW...Thinking the Redskins will actually make it to the Superbowl is nothing shy of delusional thinking....even for a Redskins fan

Posted by: Redskins Homer ()
Date: November 18, 2007 07:35PM

Thats why I'm a Redskins HOMER!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, team!

Posted by: Joe G. ()
Date: November 18, 2007 07:56PM

With 34 seconds left instead of throwing each pass to the end zone he has them do five yard down and outs. Could it be the beginning of alzheimers for Gibbs.

Posted by: Gibbs' Mortician ()
Date: November 18, 2007 09:42PM

Trying to find Joe's Original haircolor in preparation for his final viewing. Anyone have any ideas?

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: November 18, 2007 09:59PM

Of all the games I have seen the Redskins play this season, I think this had to be the best coached and executed. If it hadn't been for Sean Taylor and Carlos Rogers being out, I think the Skins could have stopped at least one of those T.O. touchdowns. This is a game the Redskins should have lost due to facing a better team, unlike the cluster fucks with Philly and the Giants.

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: November 18, 2007 11:12PM

Agree completely with WashingToneLocian. If Taylor had been healthy, Owens would've gotten jacked up a couple times. Not to mention that the loss of James Thrash limited what we could do on offense a bit - not in the sense that he'd make a lot of huge plays, but he's another option to throw to.

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Posted by: Neen ()
Date: November 19, 2007 12:30AM

The Skins looked great today! Jason Campbell is awesome! I feel very hopeful. This team is really coming together.

Posted by: like2eat@theY ()
Date: November 19, 2007 08:10AM

THE SKINS BLOW

Posted by: lol ()
Date: November 19, 2007 08:59AM

Why blame Gibbs? Offensive playcalling is done from the booth, not from him. Maybe you can blame Gibbs for deciding on playcalling from the booth, which is dumb.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: November 19, 2007 01:31PM

I was more disapointed in that they didnt show the cheerleaders at all. Oh wait. Dallascowboys.com......

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: November 19, 2007 01:45PM

somebody find a clip of romo getting snapped to the face...

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: November 20, 2007 05:58PM

Yeah I could watch that clip of the ball hitting Romo in the face all for hours!

Skins need new coaching!

Date: November 20, 2007 09:13PM

Lurker. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah I could watch that clip of the ball hitting
> Romo in the face all for hours!
>
> Skins need new coaching!

Gibbs coaching wasn't that bad during the Dallas game. Considering the injuries the team has on both sides of the ball, they played well.

Now if you want to talk about bad coaching, look up the road to Baltimore. The Ravens had an opportunity to put the game away within field goal range of the Brown's uprights with about a minute left on the clock. What does Billick (or his Offensive Coordinator) do? Throw. That's right. Throws the fucking ball three times without gaining a damn yard and without running down the damn clock. They have a kick-ass running back. They had three chances to run the clock down to 5 seconds. Instead, they kick the field goal with more than enough time for the Browns to come back and tie it. What a friggin' disaster.

Posted by: Joe Nascar ()
Date: November 20, 2007 09:23PM

Why dont the skins try a trick play like New England did. The QB walks up to the line of scrimmage for what everyone thinks is a spike to stop the clock. Instead he palms the football and tosses a quick pass to the left wide receiver.
Anything but run Portis, run Portis, incomplete pass, punt.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: November 20, 2007 09:39PM

well wait. Campbell had a lot of really nice throws and receptions. They didnt just run portis run portis incomplete punt the whole game. he had that really nice bunhc of receptions to Cooley and the gang.

Date: November 20, 2007 10:06PM

Cooley and the Gang. I like that.

Campbell did a heck of a job on Sunday. I guess folks might criticize Gibbs and Saunders for taking so long to have Campbell open up, but remember what happened when Spurrier threw Patrick Ramsey to the lions. It basically destroyed the guy's confidence and any chance he had of being successful in the NFL. Now he is playing back-up in Denver behind "the next John Elway" or whatever title they are giving Jay Cutler until he proves he is not the next John Elway but is the next Jake Plummer, Brian Griese, Bubby Brister, etc, etc...

Posted by: Taco Tim ()
Date: March 01, 2016 01:47AM

Joe Gib big fany my food. He order number 36.

Posted by: Doing Cocaine ()
Date: March 03, 2016 03:50PM

I just blew another

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.