HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Remember the Lorton Fire. FD screwed up!
Posted by: The Tick ()
Date: April 18, 2011 05:45PM

Look what happened in Flint, Michigan. Remember when the 100K a year plus firemen couldnt rescue the lady that was on the phone while she was on with the 911 operator. That fire was in Lorton and those idiot firemen are working at a firestation near you. Thank you Chief Mastin and Rohr we are much better and safer today. You guys are clowns!

http://statter911.com/2011/04/18/neighbors-say-flint-michigan-firefighters-missed-body-woman-found-12-hours-after-fire/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Remember the Lorton Fire. FD screwed up!
Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: April 18, 2011 06:33PM

Hey, Tick, that story is from Flint, Michigan. WTF does this have to do with Fairfax County?

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: April 18, 2011 06:41PM

It's a very, very hard job. Firefighters are human and mistakes will be made, and I doubt anyone is harder on them than they themselves are. Screw you.

----------------------------------------

"She looks pretty good for 12, admit it." - WingNut, 04/24/2012

"I'm racist too. So what?" - Ellipsis 9/16/2011

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

Posted by: joe the blow ()
Date: April 18, 2011 08:39PM

Same hapened in spotsy house fire.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: April 18, 2011 08:42PM

fine - if you dont like the firefighters, remember NOT TO CALL THEM when yr place is on fire, k?
Attachments:
OP-is-a-faggot.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.