HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FCPS AND discipline question
Posted by: Laura P ()
Date: April 17, 2011 01:19AM

My daughter is in 6th grade and shes in Elementary school. She was given a referral for being Disrespectful,trowing pencils,talking in class. I have a basic question if she did get a discipline referral will it go on her school recored? She said her recored starts in middle school is that true

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FCPS AND discipline question
Posted by: lumpy ()
Date: April 17, 2011 01:37AM

yes, it will. kiss college goodbye. your daughter sounds like a bitch, by the way.

Posted by: It depends ()
Date: April 17, 2011 08:08AM

It depends. Disciplinary violations are logged in the fcps database which can be accessed by the next fcps school when the student switches. Not every single violation of rules needs to be logged, but in most schools, if the offense is enough to warrant an office referral, it gets logged. In my opinion, the behavior you described would be. Talk to your school's administrators for further clarification.

Remind your daughter of the need to turn things around from here. While one violation is not the end of the world, she doesn't want to start a pattern...

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: April 17, 2011 09:15AM

@ lumpy - yr are HORRIBLE!! :)

@ depends - good advice, I concur

@ myself - dont be a grammar nazi..................resist the urge to point out the word to the OP...............trying to resist...........trying to resist..................

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.