HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hoop Magic shutting down?
Posted by: Bankrupt ()
Date: March 15, 2011 08:31AM

anyone able to confirm the facility is closing this week?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hoop Magic shutting down?
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: March 15, 2011 08:34AM

It would be a shame if it did, many public schools and youth associations use it. It is always busy there, at least in the evenings. I have yet to see the concession area open for business, maybe they need to open that up to generate more revenue.

----------------------------------------

"She looks pretty good for 12, admit it." - WingNut, 04/24/2012

"I'm racist too. So what?" - Ellipsis 9/16/2011

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

Posted by: Steve K2 ()
Date: March 15, 2011 12:02PM

Where'd you hear that from? They have tournaments scheduled all Summer and no indication of closing on their website so I strongly suppose this is false. Summer is coming and that's the facilities number one time for revenue.

Date: March 15, 2011 12:23PM

old AAU teammate of my son has practice there with Team Takeover and said they close at end of week

Posted by: skinner ()
Date: March 15, 2011 08:57PM

My son trains with True AP there . I got an e-mail last night that they had cancelled all sessions at Hoop Magic - today I got one that they were back on??? Not sure what is going on?

Posted by: Zoey101 ()
Date: March 15, 2011 09:43PM

Looks like they've been in bankruptcy since March 2010. Can't pull up the specifics, but here is the case # 10-12159-RGM

Posted by: chantillyhoops ()
Date: March 16, 2011 08:10AM

I have heard that they got a repreive on now plan on staying open until May 1st but that financially they are in trouble and things dont look good

Date: March 16, 2011 08:15AM

I wonder if a similar facility would work if it was a little closer than outer Chantilly

Date: March 16, 2011 08:57AM

It is already constantly busy, were it closer the rent would be higher. The facility is pretty big, I'm guessing the rent isn't cheap.

They should probably charge leagues and school more to use it. When the schools are closed due to snow, guess what place is open? As for some volunteer basketball coach trying to build a few extra practices into a season, it's something like $60 for an hour.

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

Posted by: steve k2 ()
Date: March 16, 2011 09:44AM

Trust me, in dealing with Hoop Magic for youth and AAU basketball, nothing is cheap about it, they really can't raise their prices more and expect to get business.

In fact the CYA, has been working on turning a warehouse into a basketball facility for their youth programs and when that project is complete they will use Hoop Magic very little.

Date: March 16, 2011 09:48AM

I'm definitely not saying it is cheap, I'm saying the business doesn't appear to be viable... it costs too much to maintain and they can't charge enough for the market to bear.

I wonder if FCPA would consider buying it and turning it into a rec center.

Posted by: the know ()
Date: March 16, 2011 10:31AM

plus, you have the drug dealing problem with the place.

Date: March 16, 2011 10:47AM

steve k2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trust me, in dealing with Hoop Magic for youth and
> AAU basketball, nothing is cheap about it, they
> really can't raise their prices more and expect to
> get business.
>
> In fact the CYA, has been working on turning a
> warehouse into a basketball facility for their
> youth programs and when that project is complete
> they will use Hoop Magic very little.

Annandale BGC was contemplating converting a warehouse they own across from Washington Gas into an indoor basketball facility as well

Posted by: bagthiefs ()
Date: March 16, 2011 05:06PM

Leave your bag next to the bench and it is a goner.

Date: March 16, 2011 06:44PM

That is true of any public place. You might as well have said "go outside while raining and get wet".

Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: March 16, 2011 06:45PM

bagthiefs Wrote:
> Leave your bag next to the bench and it is a goner.

justsayin Wrote:
> That is true of any public place. You might as
> well have said "go outside while raining and get
> wet".

Yup. Just ask Abdi Dahir.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2011 06:45PM by Ut videam.

Posted by: What's Up ()
Date: March 17, 2011 09:51AM

What's the word with Hoop Magic?? I hear CYA and another organization are jumping in to save the day. Symonds family may be staying in the mix.

Date: March 17, 2011 09:57AM

How rich is the CYA? I notice they give cash handouts left and right and are practically paying for new high school football turf at many locations.

Date: March 17, 2011 10:54AM

i've heard heare and elsewhere that CYA was working on their own deal to remove their need for Hoop Magic

Date: March 18, 2011 10:32AM

okay so it does close April 30

Posted by: What's up ()
Date: March 18, 2011 06:02PM

Where did u get this info? Will the hoop magic crew be losing power? Who's takin over?

Posted by: GoodRiddance ()
Date: March 18, 2011 06:44PM

The way that place was run, it deserves to go out of business.

Date: March 18, 2011 08:46PM

What's up Wrote:
> Where did u get this info? Will the hoop magic
> crew be losing power? Who's takin over?

its been announced trainers and teams are looking for new facilities

Posted by: Any Proof ()
Date: March 18, 2011 10:53PM

Nothing on the website, I understand staying mum to get some last minute business, but any proof to verify this?

We're all screwed for gym space in the county if this happens :(

Date: March 19, 2011 01:22PM

just call and they'll tell you of April 30 close.

CYA and 2-3 other investors are in talks to potentially take over so it wouldn't be closed for long

Posted by: RealInfo ()
Date: March 20, 2011 10:43AM

An April 30th closing is optimistic. Doors could close any day now. CYA has already made an offer to the bank for the place.

Posted by: stayopen ()
Date: March 27, 2011 10:09PM

http://www.hoopmagicsa.com/

website down, anyone there today ?

Date: March 28, 2011 09:27AM

Web site is up, says Hoop Magic is open.

Posted by: Magic Johnson ()
Date: March 28, 2011 08:20PM

I noticed this morning that Hoop Magic is closing for good. I searched around a little this morning and could only find a posting on Don Bridge's website that said it had sold to another entrepreneur so that it could concentrate on other locations. Anybody know anything else?

Date: March 29, 2011 08:31AM

anyone know if there has been a decision on bidders between CYA and investors

Posted by: say what? ()
Date: March 29, 2011 12:48PM

They are really closing?

That was a very nice place with tons of courts and classes. They would have after school study hall for kids, camps during the summer, and Bob Dandridge even worked their as a trainer/coach last year.

The minor league bball team, NoVa Hawks would play their, and so would various high schools.

If they are going bankrupt, or closing down, I feel really bad. the owner did everything he could to make the community and people feeld good. He would have air conditioning, fairly good prices, snack bar, vending machines, etc.

I hope someone buys out the facility, cause it is very useful

Posted by: YeahRight ()
Date: March 29, 2011 12:48PM

Magic Johnson Wrote:
> ...that said it had sold to another
> entrepreneur so that it could concentrate on other
> locations.

LOL! That's a good one.

Posted by: evidencetaken ()
Date: April 06, 2011 09:48AM

Oh believe me, Hoop Magic is closing in about 8 days..
Please ask some real people of the community if they dont like going to Hoop Magic because of owners.. "you pay a dollar to pay for my toilet paper, air conditioning and water". Those ppl are a joke!

This pass weekend Hoop Magic hosted a super regional and the reff's walked out on them. and for the ones that stayed to work the tournament.. The CHECK BOUNCED! HAHAHAHA

Access national bank in chantilly 703) 871-7390
Ask your questions

GREAT BUSINESS PEOPLE AT HOOP MAGIC

Date: April 06, 2011 10:21AM

evidencetaken Wrote:
> This pass weekend

Credibility nosedive.

Posted by: stillOpen ()
Date: May 18, 2011 12:57PM

what ended up happening with Hoop Magic?

Posted by: It turned into ()
Date: May 18, 2011 01:34PM

Hoop Tragic.

Posted by: 4 real ()
Date: May 19, 2011 10:27PM

.no way

Date: May 20, 2011 09:57AM

They will eventually shut down. Hopefully they will stay open for the summer but the bank bought them and are leaving them open for the time being.

Posted by: What's Up?? ()
Date: July 01, 2011 10:42AM

Hoop Magic is officially shut down. Anyone that spent money for a future program or class with Hoop Magic is out that money. If you paid money for another program within the facility then you're lucky because I'm sure they will compensate you or relocate and continue classes.
It was an amazing facility that was poorly run for several years. Let's hope the new owners can get things back up and running soon.

Posted by: slickums ()
Date: July 01, 2011 10:52AM

Agreed and confimred.

Taking my kid to camp this am....it's amazing the poor communication on both existing (expected) and new management (you would think they would have had their act together a little more). We are all future clients.

Date: July 01, 2011 11:26AM

How could you lose money on a place like that? I was out in shitsville near a junk and storage yard. The rent could not have been that expensive and I heard it was always in use...

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: July 01, 2011 11:34AM

Pinhead the Cenobite Wrote:
> How could you lose money on a place like that? I
> was out in shitsville near a junk and storage
> yard. The rent could not have been that expensive
> and I heard it was always in use...

Rent not expensive? They custom built that place, on land priced at the height of the market. Trust me, that mortgage is huge. Well, *was* huge, since im sure the lender will get screwed in a bankruptcy filing. The new owner might actually have a shot at making a profit now.

Posted by: s-ball ()
Date: July 01, 2011 11:37AM

The people who bought it are turning it into a huge indoor soccer facility. That is the rumor mill. They are introducing a pro indoor team to compete in the USL.

Posted by: What's Up ()
Date: July 01, 2011 12:47PM

Highly doubt the whole soccer idea is gonna happen. The guy who bought has a daughter that is an amazing basketball player. Guess we'll see though.

Posted by: Rock5075 ()
Date: July 01, 2011 02:03PM

Trust me from someone who knows the new ownership will be far worst than the Symonds. This whole situation was handled poorly from the start.

And now I hear they are closing until August at the height of AAU and tournament season. How is that going to make you profitable ?

As the previous post stated we are all future clients. The new ownership may want to take note of that instead of being vindictive.

Posted by: blah.ze.blah ()
Date: July 01, 2011 02:12PM

If you only knew who the "new management" was...if they are able to successfully lock the doors properly at night, they should consider that a moral victory for themselves. I really don't think they can make this work at all, in any way, shape or form. It was shaky to begin with, but at least it worked to some extent. the new folks stepping in...have no clue. and we should all pray.

Posted by: 173confirmed ()
Date: July 01, 2011 02:13PM

GI Joe is in the building...

Posted by: notCurtis ()
Date: July 01, 2011 02:14PM

I was told Curtis bought back from bank at lower price.........guess that was wrong

Posted by: That stinks ()
Date: July 01, 2011 02:34PM

Curtis was trying to buy it back. He must have lost out to another bidder. If anyone knows who the new owner is, why not post it? Why the secrecy?

The place has great potential if the new owner got it at a good price. The cost of that place had to be a lot.

Posted by: -SBS-_ ()
Date: July 02, 2011 10:17AM

It was certainly more than $2 million. That's the amount that CYA offered for it.

Posted by: sanman325 ()
Date: July 02, 2011 10:23AM

Hoop Magic is officially Closed. They will reopen as the northern vVirginia sportsplex. The new owner will be keeping the basketball facility and hopefully expanding to accommodate other sports. The facility manager some of you will recognize if you spent time in the facility. Marlow Talley is that person. As mentioned in a previous post the new owners daughter is a highly known girls basketball star in this area. I still have a lot of respect for the symonds family in what they tried to accomplish. I'm glad to know that the facility will remain open. Hopefully we will see something in July but look for August.

Hoopmagic may you rest in peace and thank you for all you gave the community.

Posted by: NovaHoopsDad ()
Date: July 02, 2011 03:36PM

Glad to hear that the facility will still be around for hoops. My son trains there with Willie Diggs, and has grown into quite a basketball player as a result.

Can anyone provide more details about how the bankruptcy and auction went down? I didn't hear until too late about what was going on; I've always felt that such a nice facility could turn a good profit if properly managed because of its excellent location. I was hoping to try to assemble a group of entrepreneurial parents/business people to take ownership and turn it around....guess I was too late.

I hope they don't lay the facility out like the Dulles Sportsplex. Although it's nice to have basketball there, it's not really the focus and the courts are just crammed in there, with no room for bleachers -- layout is totally tournament unfriendly.

Posted by: Hokie25 ()
Date: July 03, 2011 05:28PM

Hoop Magic used to let so many people in for free, just if you knew people who worked there, were friends with the owner, and that couldn't help. Maybe they charged too much money but the big AAU basketball tournaments used to be held there but this year they started moving them. DC Assault used to play at Hoop Magic, now they go to some other big gym in Maryland. Baltimore Elite used to come all the way to Hoop Magic to hold a big tournament and they also moved their tourney from Hoop Magic back to Baltimore.

There is a similar facility in Hampton called the Sportsplex that is professionally run, they have indoor track, basketball, camps, and everything but I think they are thriving financially. They got Nike to hold all of their big girls and boys AAU tournaments in Hampton, even though Hoop Magic is in a nicer part of the state, closer to DC and has real easy access to a major airport. If Hoop Magic did things like that, they would still be in business.

Posted by: Skins123 ()
Date: July 04, 2011 11:10AM

There isnt a new owner. The bank owns the building as symonds and friends attempted to put in an offer and failed to obtain financing, shocker. Another group attempted to buy, but also failed to obtain financing. Now, the bank owns a 62k square foot building with no occupants or buyers. Hats off to symonds for the attempt to live the dream, but the place was POORLY run and debt skyrocketed the last couple of years.

Posted by: INVOLVED IN AAU ()
Date: July 05, 2011 09:08AM

Hokie25 Wrote:
> Hoop Magic used to let so many people in for free,
> just if you knew people who worked there, were
> friends with the owner, and that couldn't help.
> Maybe they charged too much money but the big AAU
> basketball tournaments used to be held there but
> this year they started moving them. DC Assault
> used to play at Hoop Magic, now they go to some
> other big gym in Maryland. Baltimore Elite used to
> come all the way to Hoop Magic to hold a big
> tournament and they also moved their tourney from
> Hoop Magic back to Baltimore.
>
> There is a similar facility in Hampton called the
> Sportsplex that is professionally run, they have
> indoor track, basketball, camps, and everything
> but I think they are thriving financially. They
> got Nike to hold all of their big girls and boys
> AAU tournaments in Hampton, even though Hoop Magic
> is in a nicer part of the state, closer to DC and
> has real easy access to a major airport. If Hoop
> Magic did things like that, they would still be in
> business.

Yeah the one in maryland is called the capital sportsplex and it has about 10 full size basketball courts. But their difference is they arent cheap at all. It costs 10 bucks to get in to watch your kids game. And unfortunately once you step outside of the place its all a dump.

And the one in hampton is the boo williams sportsplex run and invested by Boo Williams himself. He is the former aau coach of allen iverson and a very well known coach down in that area. The Boo Williams Sportsplex is home to most of the National aau basketball tourneys this year. I have been there and it is extremely nice.

Posted by: Was there ()
Date: July 05, 2011 09:30AM

Skins123 Wrote:
> There isnt a new owner. The bank owns the
> building as symonds and friends attempted to put
> in an offer and failed to obtain financing,
> shocker. Another group attempted to buy, but also
> failed to obtain financing. Now, the bank owns a
> 62k square foot building with no occupants or
> buyers. Hats off to symonds for the attempt to
> live the dream, but the place was POORLY run and
> debt skyrocketed the last couple of years.

There is a new owner. Don't know who he is yet but he is involved in youth sports with CYA. http://hoopmagicsa.com/hoop-ibis/home.php

Posted by: Skins123 ()
Date: July 08, 2011 10:33AM

Yep, heard they will run a similar show as HM. Hopefully, they do it right as is a great facility

Posted by: mmmmmm ()
Date: July 09, 2011 02:15PM

Doeanyone have info on the new owner, or what the new place will be called?

Posted by: hoop magic ()
Date: July 09, 2011 02:17PM

The new place is called the Northern Virginia Sports Complex. I briefly met the owner, he seemed like a nice guy and is a military veteran.

Posted by: Jeff ()
Date: July 11, 2011 09:43PM

So what happens if I have my son signed up for a camp there in August? I'm trying to figure out who to contact.

Posted by: Com N. Sense ()
Date: July 12, 2011 12:38AM

Jeff Wrote:
> So what happens if I have my son signed up for a
> camp there in August? I'm trying to figure out
> who to contact.

How about the organization running the camp you signed up for?

I guess if that is Hoops Magic itself, you are SOL.

Posted by: bbb ()
Date: July 13, 2011 08:34AM

I heard they're making re new place have turf fields inside.

Who ithe new owner?

Date: July 13, 2011 10:39AM

I signed up through Hoops Magic and paid through Sportability. I think they are running the camp. It seems as if they could still hold the camp at a different facility.

Posted by: A Good Thing ()
Date: July 15, 2011 10:42AM

Jeff Wrote:
> I signed up through Hoops Magic and paid through
> Sportability. I think they are running the camp.
> It seems as if they could still hold the camp at a
> different facility.

Thanks for information. Does new owner have website with details?

Posted by: remus ()
Date: July 18, 2011 05:36PM

@Jeff, I signed up my kid through sportability as well for a camp starting next week (monday). I've actually initiated a "disputed payment" transaction with my credit card co. Do you have any details on where they are planning to hold the camp and how to contact them?

Thanks.

Posted by: evidencetaken ()
Date: July 24, 2011 01:01AM

?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2011 07:44PM by evidencetaken.

Posted by: trackathlete ()
Date: July 24, 2011 01:58AM

They should construct an indoor track in this facility...although, there might be a lack of space for basketball, which this facility was best known for (other than the poor management).

Date: July 24, 2011 11:36PM

Sportability was going to look into this for me. I have not heard back from them however a friend of mine said they have opened back up under a new name so I am going to call this week.

Posted by: Steve K ()
Date: July 25, 2011 12:04AM

They have stayed open and new ownership has taken over. I have been to open gym all week, currently most of the courts are open during the day and they have a few leagues going on there.

Posted by: Ruining a nice facility ()
Date: September 08, 2011 12:58PM

The guy running this place shouldn't be allowed to walk & talk with the general population. First couple minutes of a conversation with him and you will know exactly what I mean. Anybody else feel this way??

Posted by: Luke Bartek ()
Date: September 08, 2011 01:01PM

Is he black?

Posted by: It will close again soon ()
Date: September 08, 2011 01:58PM

We signed up for an event that was going to be held there the last week of August. We went through the national trainer's website months earlier. The week of the event I get an email from nova sport complex saying this weekend pro trainer sign up now. They never promoted it and so in a last ditch effort to get people they sent out mass emails. The trainer cancelled it. Blamed it on the hurricane. Truth be told it was on track to be his lowest attended event in years the new owners jacked the price up and he wanted no parts of it. The previous year sold out with a waiting list. Curtis made many bad business decisions to include hiring too many family members, letting kids that couldn't afford to get in play for free, double booking tournaments...my point don't make the same mistakes. New owner, bad management my money says next year it is up for sale again.

Posted by: I know what time it is ()
Date: September 08, 2011 04:15PM

Steve Fails is black but Chris Vail is white. These two run the place. Want weight and height too?

Posted by: Thx ()
Date: September 09, 2011 09:28AM

I know what time it is Wrote:
> Steve Fails is black but Chris Vail is white.
> These two run the place. Want weight and height
> too?

Yes

Posted by: BBALLdad ()
Date: September 18, 2011 06:05PM

This new place will be short lived. The new owners are more interested in bad mouthing Curtis than building up the business. I just want a place for my kids to play. For those entrprenuers who missed it the first time around you will definitely get another chance...soon.

Posted by: Opinion ()
Date: September 20, 2011 12:25PM

Ditto as "Ruining a Nice Facility" post on Sept 8. You should run from this facility. One of the guys is a habitual liar and lacks the morals of a knat!

Posted by: website ()
Date: September 20, 2011 05:16PM

would help if the new website is updated, few times I checked has old dates of "upcoming events"

Posted by: CERTenlt454678 ()
Date: September 21, 2011 06:54PM

You nose show respect to anybodyone.

Posted by: FutureNow ()
Date: October 21, 2011 09:57AM

Have been to Capital Sportsplex many times this fall. The place is always "hoppin". Fall high school leagues (lots of VA teams), pick up games, training, active weight room. The people running it don't badmouth. Cost $5 to get in. Seems all about basketball and not about "winners and losers" in a business deal. Nova Sportsplex if you keep living in the past, you will be in the same position that Hoop Magic found itself.

Posted by: Beeitchy ()
Date: October 29, 2011 07:29AM

Thx Wrote:
> I know what time it is Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Steve Fails is black but Chris Vail is white.
> > These two run the place. Want weight and height
> > too?
>
>
> Yes
Steven Fails is a psychopath and should be avoided at all cost.

Posted by: Karljay.com ()
Date: April 29, 2012 04:50PM

Closed again sigh

Posted by: NoVA Dome ()
Date: May 24, 2012 09:20PM

The facility formerly known as Hoop Magic / Northern VA Sportsplex is now officially open FOR GOOD as The NoVA Dome (www.novadome.com) Sports & Training Dome. Jeremy from Fairfax Athletics (www.fairfaxathletics.com) and partner Tim took over a GMs, and are putting the facility back on the map for youth and adult basketball and volleyball leagues / tournaments.

Posted by: Not ()
Date: May 24, 2012 11:52PM

Back on the map? Try hiring some janitors. Was there this weekend. Place was dirty. Stan runs a good tournament. But really you all had duct tape on a net. Come on! Curtis used to repair nets and baskets within minutes. And why did they close two courts? Had us up there even longer because you wanted to close courts for no reason. That's not back on the map that's bad business.

Posted by: agree ()
Date: May 25, 2012 08:47AM

I agree - was there the past couple weeks for practices and games. Place is dirty, mens room is a mess, duct tape holding the nets on, lights outside not working. Really not pleasant.

Nova Dome shutting down..again
Posted by: luigi ()
Date: October 06, 2012 08:41PM

Per its website Nova dome is shut down for month of October to reopen again in November under new management, new business model..anyone know the scoop?

Posted by: How Many Times? ()
Date: October 06, 2012 09:48PM

All NoVA Dome Events Are Cancelled

posted 10/05/2012

Effective immediately, all events, practices, leagues, training, classes, and tournaments are cancelled as the facility will be closed until November 1st, and will reopen under a new name, management team, and business model.

Posted by: ???? ()
Date: October 15, 2012 09:03PM

Anyone know status of hoop magic and capital sports complex?

Posted by: Biggmacc ()
Date: October 15, 2012 11:33PM

Bankrupt

Posted by: hoops mom ()
Date: October 15, 2012 11:54PM

It will reopen with turf fields.

Hoop Magic shutting down?
Posted by: Kman ()
Date: March 27, 2013 05:07PM

Whats the word on hoop magic now? Is it still closed? or will it reopen any time soon

Posted by: steve demo ()
Date: March 27, 2013 05:48PM

It is a lacrosse facility now with one basketball court. Business wise this model is off to a very nice start.

Posted by: Jrgn ()
Date: November 26, 2014 12:41PM

I'm glad they shut down. The facility manager was a raging psycho and I hope he in a mental institution to get help.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.