HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Doug Crupper
Posted by: Mike Turco ()
Date: March 12, 2011 01:40AM

What ever happened to Doug Crupper? He coached Chantilly basketball from about 1982 - 1986, mostly I think to coach his son, who graduated in 1984. He was the worst coach I ever played for and I wonder what he did after he left Chantilly. Did he do anything good in his career? Most players I talked to dating back to the 70s thought he was terrible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Doug Crupper
Posted by: hifolks ()
Date: March 12, 2011 02:32PM

Posted by: steve k2 ()
Date: March 12, 2011 07:05PM

Crupper was obviously successful enough to stay around for a long time.

I thought his teams were always well prepared, but I don't know how he was as a person. If he had stayed at South Lakes, instead of leave for Chantilly, he could have gotten the fame Byrd did in the area, as almost any coach would have done fantastc with the talent South Lakes had for that 10 year span.

Posted by: Joe B. ()
Date: March 12, 2011 10:49PM

Doug Crupper was my basketball coach and Freshman football coach at McLean ca 1978. If I saw him on the side of the road on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.

damn
Posted by: steve k2 ()
Date: March 13, 2011 12:19PM

Detail to share why he wa so disliked? That's a pretty resentful statement.

Posted by: Freebird 80 ()
Date: March 13, 2011 01:50PM

I liked Coach Crupper and think of him every now and then since his days at South Lakes as my gym teacher and basketball coach way back in the early 80s. He was a no-nonsense kind of guy but had a likeable dry sense of humor. If you misbehaved; your new name was immediately 'knucklehead,' in his Southern drawl. He wasn't afraid to discipline anyone who would act up and we could probably use more educators like him in public schools these days.

Coach Crupper and Coach Tom Secules (Football) were some tough dudes that you didn't tangle with!... Can understand why some don't have fond memories of them if they they had ever crossed the line with either of them. Also recall Coaches; Robert Comerford, Bob Graumann and John Scott during that era when South Lakes HS was new and respected.

Date: March 13, 2011 06:09PM

Resentful? Yes, I did something wrong. I was not properly situated in my 3 point stance. That is what I did wrong. He walked up to me and kicked the hell out of my ankle -- so hard it bruised and became swollen. My mom saw it and became outraged --wanted to call the school. I didn't want to make a big deal of it so I discouraged her from complaining because I was afraid he would not let me play. He caused me quite a bit of stress in 9th grade. I will add too that in my four yrs of HS, I never got into any sort of trouble -- not a pothead etc. So, I'll say it again, F Crupper.

Posted by: Jim K. ()
Date: August 08, 2011 12:44AM

Crupper was universally thought of as a moron by his players, with the exception of his son and his son's closest friends. He had a talent for getting the least out of his players and it was more important to him to intimidate and bully them into submission than to develop talent. Crupper went on to coach at Annandale after leaving Chantilly and he sucked there too. He finally retired and moved to South Carolina where I'm guessing he's now disliked by the neighbors, the mailman, and anyone else who gets stuck talking to him.

Posted by: Ram Bball ()
Date: August 08, 2011 04:39PM

Doug coached at Robinson in 76. He was a poor replacement for Willie Jones who left to be Lefty's asst. At MD. Doug dismantled the group of guys who had been together since freshman year. He cut a couple starters because he saw them smoking or found out they partied. We went 4-16 that year. the next year they got rid of Crupper and the team went to the State final.

He wasn't a bad guy, just a bad coach.

Date: August 08, 2011 09:48PM

He's still a dick.

Posted by: Joe K. ()
Date: August 12, 2011 04:44PM

One of the funniest things I ever heard was that after graduating, one of his ex players went by his house (after drinking I imagine) and pissed in his car. Crupper was a bad coach because he was a total asshole. I looked up his high school coaching record and he coached for a really long time and had an overall loosing record. If you are going to have a loosing record and coach a long time, you'd think people would have at least thought you were funny or something.

edit by Cary: Three messages in this thread were generated by a user with hostname ending in "70.se.biz.rr.com." At least one of these messages engaged in impersonation, and the others are likely libelous. All three messages will be tagged with this notice. Please take them with a grain of salt.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2013 03:53PM by Cary.

Posted by: BillyJoeJimBob ()
Date: August 12, 2011 04:47PM

"Hey Turco, take another lap or I'm going to kick you out of practice again. I don't care if you can rebound, score, and play defense. There's more to the game than that. There's kissing my ass constantly." - direct quote from Doug Crupper, October 17, 1984.

edit by Cary: Three messages in this thread were generated by a user with hostname ending in "70.se.biz.rr.com." At least one of these messages engaged in impersonation, and the others are likely libelous. All three messages will be tagged with this notice. Please take them with a grain of salt.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2013 03:53PM by Cary.

Posted by: Scott [redacted] ()
Date: August 12, 2011 05:07PM

Coach Crupper was a terrible coach, but I quit because he kept trying to fondle my nuts in the locker room. I let him do it a half a dozen times, but when he wanted to tea bag, I said that's too much and quit.

edit by Cary #2: Last name redacted. Impersonation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2013 03:54PM by Cary.

Posted by: Kamp B. ()
Date: August 13, 2011 01:35AM

That's why I quit too. I just wish I would have quit before I let him teabag me, although my nuts did feel nice and warm in his mouth.

Posted by: John Mayer ()
Date: September 23, 2011 07:17PM

I played for Coach Crupper at Oakton in 70-71 and 71-72. The man knew the game, was tough, fair and decent. He took a team that was picked to finish last in the Great Falls District to a championship, beating a Herndon team that was clearly more talented. I have tremendous respect for the guy.

Posted by: UrsulaFUK ()
Date: September 23, 2011 07:37PM

Don't get the plethora of hatred? Agree with (Freebird 80) for a good man that didn't have any time for nonsense. Coach Crupper was a tough but, good guy.

Posted by: CashDebt15K ()
Date: September 23, 2011 08:05PM

Long story/short and timely... Waited on line for Colbert Report Comedy Central taping this past Tues. in NYC. Ran into a fellow long-time ago South Lakes grad. and both recalled Coach Doug Crupper! He was a good man and wish him well.

Posted by: weasel ()
Date: September 23, 2011 09:49PM

What do you Robinson ex-athletes think of the "legend", Ed Henry?

Posted by: street baller ()
Date: October 04, 2011 01:45PM

I played for coach Crupper 3 year I never ran so much in my life for winning games.We had one of the best team in the state felt like we were the worst.

Date: October 11, 2011 04:46PM

Responding to Street Baller, I also remember running after wins. He was as concerned about our quality of play as he was the W's. I remember one Friday night game against McLean in '71 when he was going to run our butts off early on Saturday morning...except it snowed a foot overnight. I've never been so happy to see snow.

Posted by: Jack D ()
Date: November 27, 2011 08:37PM

Hey kids, let me tell you I dropped 10 points on Doug Crupper and his George Washington High School basketball team on Friday night December 13, 1957. The defending northern Virginia Group 1 champions held the ball all night against the mighty Bladensburg Mustangs from Maryland. Even though Doug Crupper scored 13 points in the game, I hit a jump shot with about one minute to go to clinch the win for Bladensburg 29 to 28. I was a high school junior in 1957/1958 and came back the next year on a Friday night in December, 1958 to score 20 against GW in a 55 to 48 win. Crupper was gone then but Bobby Clore led the GW high team with 22 points. I am enjoying your comments about Doug Crupper. Sounds like he turned out to be a real tough cookie. By the way, all that was happening almost 54 years ago!

Date: November 28, 2011 06:09PM

Jack D: Thanks for the post and history. Coach Crupper was a tough cookie as a coach and teacher in later years at South Lakes. Sticking by my previous post; a great teacher, great coach and an all-around nice guy. One of only a few teachers that I remember from my high school days. Hope he's doing well wherever he is these days.

Posted by: Steve H ()
Date: December 26, 2011 07:52PM

I played for him in his last year at Oakton (1976). We won a 6-OT game against Jeb Stuart in the last game of the season. He was old school, but I did not find him to be a bad guy. We did run a lot in practice, which was ironic because we had a very slow-moving offense. I will say that I used to do a pretty good Doug Crupper imitation, but it's been so long I doubt I can resurrect it.

Date: December 29, 2011 02:16PM

I called Coach Crupper a few weeks ago. He's living in Myrtle Beach, SC, and is doing well. It was good to hear that ol' southern drawl of his.

Date: December 29, 2011 06:11PM

Wow, if it's true that someone spoke with him. Did he call you a knucklehead?

Date: January 13, 2012 06:10PM

No, but he might've been thinking it:)

Date: January 13, 2012 08:23PM

Tell him my ankle still hurts-- the prick.

Posted by: Dennis Crowley ()
Date: March 20, 2012 05:31PM

I don't know if what's been written on this site is the same Doug Crupper I had at Oakton High School, my 9th grade year from 1967-to-1968. He was my gym teacher. He was no screwup. He encouraged me, and helped me develop self esteem. I was totally lousy baseball and volleyball (real bad eyesight). I was great in track, and he encouraged me. I went on to graduate from high school, on to college, and yes, I'm the same Dennis Crowley you folks have been hearing on radio news, and seeing on network tv news here in DC since 1979! THANKS COACH!

Posted by: Scott Fogerty ()
Date: March 24, 2012 12:00AM

I'm watching the sweet 16 and it took me back to my high school basketball days. I was watching the coaches and I thought about coach crupper, for some reason. So, I decided to search his name out and found this site. I played center for Oakton High in '71-'72 with John Mayer.

Coach Crupper was firm but always far with me and my team mates even though we were a bunch of hellians. He knew the game and he spent a lot of time on me helpimg me develop my skills, which I still use today. In my experience, he knew his players well enough to create an offense that grooved their faults to give you a chance to win.

I remember I had the best game of my senior season against Madison High in the finals, scoring 18 points, helping to take us the the district champiomship game against Herndon. Afterwards in the locker room, he shook my hand and hugged me because he knew all the hard worked had paid off for both of us as player and coach.

I still follow his philosophy of "getting in shape to play sports rather than playing sports to get in shape". Nothing but good memories folks.

Date: March 24, 2012 09:58AM

Scott Fogerty --- >I still follow his philosophy of "getting in shape to play sports rather than playing sports to get in shape". Nothing but good memories folks.

Yeah, stay in shape by smoking Marlboro reds like he did! You're a f'ing idiot.

Posted by: doug ()
Date: March 24, 2012 10:03AM

he had man boobs big ones

Date: April 03, 2012 03:22PM

I also remember that '72 team and those games against Herndon and Madison. Because of Coach Crupper, and the fundamentals he kicked my butt to learn (like moving my feet instead of reaching on D), I was able to play basketball four more years at a small mid-western college Scott, please contact me at jmay2427@yahoo so we can touch base. It would be good to reconnect.

John Mayer

Posted by: Sfogerty ()
Date: April 05, 2012 08:21PM

Boy, Joe you have some issues but that's another forum, other than this one.

Sure, Coach smoked but so did a lot of folks back then and a number of my classmate did too. So what's your point, that he didn't practice what he preached? From my experience, at least he was professional enough to take his smoke breaks in his office while we practiced foul shots after a focused session preparing for our next game. Rent the movie Hoosiers some time. Hackman's character had his flaws, as we all do, but he knew the game and, more importantly, that fundamentals and team work can make a person achieve something special that can change their lives.

I may be a f'ing idiot, in your opinion, but at least I'm MAN enough to give my full name when say something. To me, that's just being a pussy, hiding in the shadows of the internet. If you believe in what you say then stand up and be counted. Afterall this is a free country and I respect your right to intelligently say what's on your mind.

Btw, as far as staying in shape... I'm 6'5", weigh 195 LBS, run 5K five days a week and play full court Bball with guys half my age and can still give them a leason now and then.

Posted by: Sfogerty ()
Date: April 05, 2012 09:03PM

Hey "doug". Not much I could do with the physical anomaly I was born with - but I did learn to groove my faults and discovered building up my pectoralis majors (chest muscles - Doug) by lifting weights minimizes the apparent issue. I can bench press 200 LBS for 3 sets of 10 reps each - can you?

A guess as to who you are, based on your morphological observations of me from the past, since you too prefer to speak but not be recognized, would be Doug Wallace. Step up Doug, what are you afraid of, tells us who you are, relative to the topic of Doug Crupper.

So who is the girlie man now, Bub?

Date: April 05, 2012 09:20PM

>Boy, Joe you have some issues but that's another forum, other than this one.

Sure, Coach smoked but so did a lot of folks back then and a number of my classmate did too. So what's your point, that he didn't practice what he preached? From my experience, at least he was professional enough to take his smoke breaks in his office while we practiced foul shots after a focused session preparing for our next game. Rent the movie Hoosiers some time. Hackman's character had his flaws, as we all do, but he knew the game and, more importantly, that fundamentals and team work can make a person achieve something special that can change their lives.

I may be a f'ing idiot, in your opinion, but at least I'm MAN enough to give my full name when say something. To me, that's just being a pussy, hiding in the shadows of the internet. If you believe in what you say then stand up and be counted. Afterall this is a free country and I respect your right to intelligently say what's on your mind.

Btw, as far as staying in shape... I'm 6'5", weigh 195 LBS, run 5K five days a week and play full court Bball with guys half my age and can still give them a leason now and then.

You're right. I'm wrong and I'm sorry. As for your "personals" ad...I'm not interested. I like chicks.

Date: April 06, 2012 05:01PM

Freebird 80 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I liked Coach Crupper and think of him every now
> and then since his days at South Lakes as my gym
> teacher and basketball coach way back in the early
> 80s. He was a no-nonsense kind of guy but had a
> likeable dry sense of humor. If you misbehaved;
> your new name was immediately 'knucklehead,' in
> his Southern drawl. He wasn't afraid to discipline
> anyone who would act up and we could probably use
> more educators like him in public schools these
> days.
>
> Coach Crupper and Coach Tom Secules (Football)
> were some tough dudes that you didn't tangle
> with!... Can understand why some don't have fond
> memories of them if they had ever crossed the
> line with either of them. Also recall Coaches;
> Robert Comerford, Bob Graumann and John Scott
> during that era when South Lakes HS was new and
> respected.

^^Joe B. must have been one of the 'knuckleheads!'

Posted by: Joe B, ()
Date: April 06, 2012 06:17PM

Freebird80 -- I think Sfogerty is looking for someone like you. You should hook up.

Date: April 06, 2012 06:29PM

Sfogerty -- after having read your post on 24 MAR, you revealed who you really are. Uncle Rico! "If the coach woulda put me in in the 4th quarter, we woulda won the state championship". "I'da gone pro"..."Right onnnnn.....Right onn..." You are a f'ing retard!

Date: April 06, 2012 07:59PM

Joe B, Wrote:
> Freebird80 -- I think Sfogerty is looking for
> someone like you. You should hook up.

Joe B- Don't know Sfogerty and no intentions to hook up as you directed.

Coach Crupper remains a positive influence to myself. Well-respect your opposing opinion.

Posted by: doug ()
Date: April 08, 2012 04:39PM

he had man boobs big ones

Posted by: Jack D ()
Date: April 10, 2012 06:00PM

Hey guys, Jack D again. The 1959 grad from Bladensburg High (MD) who played against Doug Crupper in 1957 at George Washington High in Alexandria, Va. FYI I noticed a website with Doug Crupper's old high school picture. I was browsing and reminesing one night, here it is:

http://www.gwhsaa.com/GW58%20ybphotos/index-new.html

scroll dow to see Doug's high school graduation photo. Enjoy!

Date: April 11, 2012 04:35PM

^^Jack D- Nice grab and thanks for sharing. Wish we had that pic 30+ years ago to hang on the locker room wall for a laugh. Coach Crupper was a good man for South Lakes athletics.

Doug Crupper
Posted by: Porter ()
Date: April 15, 2012 04:33PM

I have known Doug Crupper since the early 70's. My Dad was the AD at Oakton when he coached there. He is doing well with his wife in Little River, SC. Damn good coach and well respected. To all the immature haters put some ice on your ankles and get over it.

Posted by: Jodi ()
Date: April 04, 2013 11:13PM

Recently during a Google search for information and pictures of my parents to include in their 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration I came across this unfortunate web. site.
After some thought I decided to introduce myself.
My name is Jodi, I am Doug and Polly Crupper's daughter.
After reading your thoughts, I'm going to share a few of my own.
It is my thought that most, if not all, that took the time to conversate on this site, are parents and possibly grandparents at this point in your lives.
It is my hope for you that your children, and more importantly, your grandchildren, never have the occasion to come across a site of this nature about you.
For those of you who took the time to comment in the negative, Shame on you. Know it speaks volumes to your character. Probably characteristics that were present and recognized by my father when he coached or played against you. Characteristics that probably dictated why you didn't like him.
For those of you that commented in the positive, it also speaks volumes to your character. Again, probably characteristics that were present and recognized by my father when he coached or played against you.
In this closing thought.....reflect gentlemen......
Teach your children and grandchildren....teach them that just because they may have the right to express their feelings about an individual, words put out on a public forum speak more about the individual writing them than they do about the person they are written about.
Good day.
Jodi Crupper Franken
Shaun Franken, Cameron, Dylan, Nicholas, Logan

Date: April 05, 2013 10:03PM

Never went on to play Division-Anything Basketball from South Lakes High
School. Did, go on to college and earned a couple of academic degrees. Doing
well now, too!

Coach Crupper remains-well in memories for myself and others. He never threw
basketballs at our heads or any kind of slur that is prevalent in today's headlines.

He always told you/us what was needed to be better people! And, we remember him
for that!! Let's hope the rest of the 'knuckleheads' became good citizens, too.

All the best to the Coach Crupper and Family for 50th wedding anniversary.

Posted by: Tom Shipley ()
Date: September 11, 2013 09:06PM

I played for Coach Crupper in his first three years at Oakton. We went from a brand new school in 1968 with no seniors getting our rears kicked to one of the top four teams in northern Virginia in 1970. We lost to GW and Woodson in the regionals, which was eventually won by Edison. Coach Crupper was an excellent coach, tough on everyone, but fair. I remember a Tuesday night game we played at Mount Vernon in 1969. We blew them out in the first half, then tanked in the second half. We arrived back at school about 1030 and ran shuttle runs for an hour. I had nothing but respect for him.

Date: April 03, 2017 11:46AM

Did Crupper ever see or hear you imitating him?

Posted by: Cameron Pinske ()
Date: July 23, 2019 11:30PM

Well, well, what do we have here? A bunch of whining old bastards knocking on deaths door slandering my Grandfather. My mother some years ago posted on here basically doing the same thing I am, just trying to look into my families past and learn something, then stumbled upon this bullshit. In much kinder terms than I'm about to put it, my mother shamed most of you for basically being a bunch of pussies because that man was to "hard" on you. He molded me into who I am today. A man. The fact that you assholes are still grumbling about a coach that was to "hard" on you back in the 70's just shows what kind of boys you still are today. Hell, I can almost see your womanhood from here the way you assholes act. Maybe if I'm lucky enough I'll have the privilege of moving back to northern VA so I can coach your grand-kids and "kick" there weak little ankles, or drive past their burning bodies on the side of the road just to save my piss for the port-o-john. However, for those that could appreciate what my grandfather contributed to their lives, thank you. You're the reason my grandfather enjoyed what he did all those years, and still has stuff from his coaching days around his office.

Sincerely, A pissed off grandson.

Posted by: Herb Cohen ()
Date: July 24, 2019 09:35AM

Tom Shipley Wrote:
> I played for Coach Crupper in his first three
> years at Oakton. We went from a brand new school
> in 1968 with no seniors getting our rears kicked
> to one of the top four teams in northern Virginia
> in 1970. We lost to GW and Woodson in the
> regionals, which was eventually won by Edison.
> Coach Crupper was an excellent coach, tough on
> everyone, but fair. I remember a Tuesday night
> game we played at Mount Vernon in 1969. We blew
> them out in the first half, then tanked in the
> second half. We arrived back at school about 1030
> and ran shuttle runs for an hour. I had nothing
> but respect for him.

You ran shuttle runs for an hour after the game? What did that teach you?

Posted by: Bruised Ankles ()
Date: July 25, 2019 03:07PM

Note to Doug's grandson:

Kicking the ankles of players is abuse. Ask grand pappy if this actually occurred and get back to us.

Posted by: Dave Nangle ()
Date: January 21, 2020 10:41PM

I played for Coach Crupper (‘72-‘74) and remember him in a different light than many of you did. He was tough, as we all know, but I believe fair if you demonstrated a tough work Ethic. He wanted to win and that tenacity drives me even today. Coaching is a tough profession and Doug Crupper gave a lot to be the best.
As many of you get older you will remember what assholes we may have been in high school. Hope you’re not one of those. I like Doug. Go Oakton.

Posted by: Cropper the Analizer ()
Date: January 21, 2020 11:09PM

If u slacked he would Sundusky your ass in the shower.
Dude had a huge cock too.

Date: October 11, 2021 09:40PM

DEFAMATION: The action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel…will be hearing from me soon

Date: October 11, 2021 09:47PM

By the way….thanks for putting it in writing…all the proof I/my lawyer needs.

Date: October 11, 2021 09:49PM

It’s all saved. Thanks

Date: October 12, 2021 09:11PM

Cary, site creator, will be talking to you soon. Defamation on a site you created might get expensive unless you take this unfounded exchange down.

Posted by: Jodi is a anal slut ()
Date: October 13, 2021 01:52AM

Doug Crupper is a fudge packing fag, fuck your Dad Bitch. Word is he used to butt fuck poor black boys.
Attachments:
37113C82-9767-4EEC-A553-56D8918FFAF4.jpeg

Posted by: Ankles Matter ()
Date: October 13, 2021 09:31AM

Can someone start a Go Fund Me account for persisting ankle injuries?

Posted by: Go Fund Me ()
Date: October 13, 2021 03:25PM

Anal bleach for Jodi. Crupper is a cock sucker.

https://youtu.be/AqDOxi2iKxI

https://youtu.be/Xg9aQvjMS60
Attachments:
CE3D8E54-AC55-4EA5-B3A9-635086C93890.gif
E782F936-B583-4504-B500-CEF98FDE01F0.gif
11F7D1D4-FDF9-4D0F-8678-951312015813.gif
83965452-4C72-4A95-A41A-A3B6EA2A9F05.jpeg

Posted by: Doug Crupper Is Gay ()
Date: October 13, 2021 05:01PM

Just saying.

https://youtu.be/mH6lovfHB18

Gay ass White Coach, put his finger poor black boys, fo sure! Burn in hell CHOMO!
Attachments:
938B68DB-5B5D-4A5F-B945-D4D5BB524D10.jpeg

Date: October 14, 2021 07:18PM

You people are disgusting.

Posted by: Defamation ()
Date: October 16, 2021 06:35PM

Jodi Wrote:
> You people are disgusting.

In yo mouth bitch

https://youtu.be/kGyrx551LX0

Date: April 02, 2022 11:08PM

It’s been over a year since anyone write anything. Evidently the vicious and profane comments stifled anything worthwhile. Pretty sad that you jerks ever found this site. Go Cougars and Coach Crupper!

Posted by: Dockta Jay ()
Date: November 07, 2022 05:03PM

I played summer league, tried out for the team at McLean and got cut before the last man cut, my best friend, Clif. Coach called me into his office and cut me. I was devistated. I asked him if he saw me play summer league, and he said,”yes, that’s why I’m cutting you.” I was mad, not because I was cut, but by the way he did it. Looking back, I could leap, and almost dunk the ball, but I’m flat footed, and fast but not the quickest which I understand is a necessity in this sport. I went on to beat every kid in sprinting 100 yd dashes in Fax until losing to the Great Rocky Belk and some other South County speedsters in the Championship. I feel bad, Joe about your ankle. I’d like to think that Doug would’ve liked knowing I, by God’s Grace achieved some athletic success outside of Basketball. The coach reminds me of my own father, tough and blunt, but got the most part fair. Hang in their people who feel wronged, from both sides. Have I been hit as a teenager by an adult, yes. I feel the men who did this regret it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.