HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tennis Anyone?
Posted by: Fifi ()
Date: February 17, 2011 01:24PM

What's wrong with Fairfax County? It is so much bigger than Arlington County, yet they can't even figure out a way of having a Fairfax County Tennis Association like we do in Arlington? Is there a learning disability involved here?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tennis Anyone?
Posted by: ammo ()
Date: February 17, 2011 01:52PM

Arlington is relatively small compared to Fairfax County. Besides, we don't need a Tennis Association to play Tennis. We grab a racket, call a friend, and drag our 4.0 asses onto the court and play..

IF you want organized Tennis, try the USTA or as I call it.. YuppieVille

Posted by: i 1 2 ½ 6 ()
Date: February 17, 2011 01:52PM

because tennis is gay

Posted by: fifi ()
Date: February 17, 2011 02:36PM

i 1 2 ½ 6 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> because tennis is gay

but there are a lot of gays in fairfax, which is why i thought you'd have more tennis players there...

Posted by: i 1 2 ½ 6 ()
Date: February 17, 2011 02:47PM

well if you're looking to meet those lots of gays in fairfax then maybe you should move here and start your own ball smacking association

Posted by: Bill N ()
Date: February 17, 2011 02:58PM

Why do you need one? Seriously what would a tennis association have that you cannot already find through private tennis clubs, neighborhood tennis clubs, Fairfax Rec or on your own? It has been a few years since I played, but when I did ammo pretty much summed it up, grab a racket, call a friend and haul your ass to a court.

Posted by: Forbesanton ()
Date: February 17, 2011 05:29PM

PM me if you're looking for a partner.

Posted by: Nattery ()
Date: May 28, 2020 03:35PM

Hello! I like tennis, it is my favorite sport game. I have been training for a long time, but now I have difficult job and I don't have time to play often. But I like to watch matches, it is also very interesting. By the way if you interested in tennis odds today, you can always check them on this site.

Posted by: b i t d ()
Date: May 29, 2020 09:25AM

Back in the day i used to get my wife to play tennis with me.. we both were lousy.. I bought the wife a little tennis skirt outfit and it turned me on to now end when guys.. especially old geezers..(my age now) would look at her full cheeked ass hanging out as she bent over.. i didn't give her the unsexy ruffled 3 layer thick tennis panties they wore back in the 1970's.. i put some lyra panty briefs with the outfit.. most knew her ass looked good as shit.. some no extra attention.. but at some point there would always be two or three that would give that extra long look.. like. hey. i am looking at some nice lycra panties that could be worn under any skirt... not ones made to be seen with a tennis skirt... i used to tell her which guys where looking at her when we had sex sometimes.. really got us off ..

Posted by: Kiosaki ()
Date: June 01, 2020 05:43AM

So you guys will probably be interested in sports betting. I see you like tennis the same way I do, so sometimes I bet to get some money over betting sites india I believe you can do it either.The teams that I like are the best in the world, this is what I think. Just make your bets and win some money together with me!

Posted by: Davis Lee ()
Date: June 05, 2020 08:00AM

Burke racquet club

Posted by: Gigip ()
Date: June 24, 2020 05:39AM

right now sports betting is my new passion and to say the truth, I can't imagine my life without it cause I get so much cash thanks to it. I think that if you have a desire to try it too, you always can go and visit this site right here - https://livescores.biz as it's a very useful thing for you in that case

Posted by: Haileyy ()
Date: July 19, 2020 05:38PM

Personally, I prefer football because I think that this game is much more interesting and the whole process of the game is very captivating. Don't you all agree with me? I think that if you are interested in betting, then you may look at it as there you can find some free tips for it. Just check it.

Posted by: Alex J. ()
Date: September 19, 2022 04:13PM

Where can I bet on sports based on good odds?

Posted by: James T. ()
Date: September 19, 2022 04:13PM

Hello. I see you're talking about sports betting. If you want to bet on sports, then follow this link https://so.1xbet.com/ and register with this bookmaker. After registration, you will be able to bet on sports such as football, volleyball, basketball and others to win money or just for fun, so register with the bookmaker at the link above and bet on different sports according to good coefficients in this bookmaker.Goodbye

Posted by: Slam I Am ()
Date: September 20, 2022 06:49AM

Hello Arlington wives and daughters I'm up for a round of tennis toe watching.
Attachments:
Tennis1.jpg
Tennis2.jpg
Tennis3.jpg
Tennis4.jpg
Tennis5.jpg

Posted by: Anna ()
Date: September 20, 2022 06:56AM

I'd eat Anna's sweaty asshole.
Attachments:
Tennis6.jpg

Posted by: 3232433424324 ()
Date: September 20, 2022 02:45PM

tennis is for foggots.

Posted by: Henry Mozes ()
Date: October 25, 2022 12:41PM

Cool photos:) Personally I love tennis. I have been playing this game for a long time, but now I can't do this due to injury. But still I follow all popular tournaments and watch all important matches. I even sometimes earn on betting, such sites like https://777score.com/ usually helps a lot.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 28, 2022 12:14PM

Henry Mozes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cool photos:) Personally I love tennis. I have
> been playing this game for a long time, but now I
> can't do this due to injury. But still I follow
> all popular tournaments and watch all important
> matches. I even sometimes earn on betting, such
> sites like https://777score.com/ usually helps a
> lot.

link to shitty spam site to garner ad money in 3, 2, 1...

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.