HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Fire Jack Dale today
Posted by: The freinds of Cathy Hudgins, Penny Gross& Tina Hone ()
Date: February 11, 2011 06:20PM

This man is a pathological narcissist.

If he issued this statement without the prior approval of Kathy Smith and her cronies, Fire him.

If Smith and her cronies approved them, they should be removed from office forthwith.

This is not going to end well for "the man with a tan and no plan."

Dana Scanlan is a sadist who should have been fired instead of promoted.

But all is perfect in Jack Dale's delusional universe.

Fire him now.

If the Egyptians can get rid of Mubarak, we can get rid of this evil loathsome creature!
Attachments:
jdstatementtobos.pdf

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fire Jack Dale today
Posted by: Farnsworth ()
Date: February 11, 2011 08:32PM

Jack Dale is pure filth, as are the monstrous sadistic beasts that work in the hearings office. These cold hateful grotesque miscreants represent the depths of human depravity.They need to go.

Posted by: Alice ()
Date: February 11, 2011 08:37PM

Dale is a liar and fraud, and it is he who perpetuates and advances unconscionable falsehoods. Fire him.

Posted by: Robin Hood ()
Date: February 11, 2011 08:57PM

In this case, someone would need to resurrect the "Jack Dale Needs to Go" thread!

Posted by: Data man ()
Date: February 11, 2011 09:00PM

Oh ok, Jack, bring all this data on.

How about we start with you giving Tina Hone the data that she requested from you Over three months ago.

Then, have Eileen Grattan, the head of you hearings office, explain why 100 percent of expulsion recommendations are upheld.

Then let's move on to why 35 percent of students at one of your high schools are suspended each year. A rate 5 times higher than any Montgomery County school.

Go ahead, continue to defend the indefensible. Make yourself look like an even bigger fool than we already think you are.

Posted by: Thomas More ()
Date: February 11, 2011 09:52PM

Robin Hood Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In this case, someone would need to resurrect the "Jack Dale Needs to Go" thread!<

This needs to be a seperate thread because of the attachment.

The creature is a coward.

Instead of responding to the supervisor's board matter on Wednesday or Thursday, this cretin lets his memo leak out late on a Friday afternoon.

What a punk!

Fire this bastard now, now, now!

Posted by: jacks&%! ()
Date: February 11, 2011 10:52PM

Commie Pinko Socio Economic Reengineering Mafioso Bastard

Wouldn't pay this guy a quarter to clean my windshield

He'll slime gajillions in consulting fees, even if the next school board has the gonads to fire this pathetic excuse for an academic executive
Attachments:
Dale.jpg
Dale to BOS piss off.png

Date: February 11, 2011 10:59PM

Dale was responding to this Board Matter
Attachments:
ZeroToleranceBoardMatter.pdf

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: February 12, 2011 04:06AM

Ha! Cathy Hudgins is the biggest joke this side of the Potomac.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: wally pip ()
Date: February 12, 2011 04:44AM

WEHT to the superintendant that proceeded Dale? didn't he resign rather suddenly and split town?

Posted by: wally pip ()
Date: February 12, 2011 04:45AM

preceded wake up

Posted by: guido ()
Date: February 12, 2011 07:01AM

So wht's this thread all about then?

Date: February 12, 2011 07:04AM

guido Wrote:
> So wht's this thread all about then?<

read the attachment to my post earlier post, then read dale's reply above.

Posted by: Robin Hood ()
Date: February 12, 2011 09:31AM

Thomas More Wrote:
> Robin Hood Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > In this case, someone would need to resurrect
> the "Jack Dale Needs to Go" thread!<
>
> This needs to be a seperate thread because of the
> attachment.
>
> The creature is a coward.
>
> Instead of responding to the supervisor's board
> matter on Wednesday or Thursday, this cretin lets
> his memo leak out late on a Friday afternoon.
>
> What a punk!
>
> Fire this bastard now, now, now!

Now I see--sorry just read the attachments--does anyone know how he can be fired ? Has a FCPS superintendent ever been fired while in "office"?

Posted by: reader ()
Date: February 12, 2011 09:41AM

His contract was renewed right before the economy tanked. I think it was renewed by our illustrious school board early. As I recall, it was quite generous. I think the signs were there that the economy was tanking and SB knew they would not be able to give so generous an offer the following year.

As I recall, Gibson was the driving force behind it.

Date: February 12, 2011 09:51AM

found it:

SB meeting 9/10/2009

contract extended to 6/30/2013

voting against: Hone, Kory, and Storck
abstaining: Moon

Evans and Reed were not on School Board at that time. So, Wilson, Smith, Gibson, Raney, Bradsher, and Strauss are our "heroes".

Posted by: Not Sure ()
Date: February 12, 2011 09:53AM

I think kids who use drugs on school grounds, or come to school high should be expelled. The schools around here are lousy with kids committed to mediocrity who make themselves even stupider through pot.
Pot is not harmless, and if you parents who want to excuse it spent any time with your kids, you'd see what it does to them. At the very least other parents have the right that these kids, who really can be a danger, and take up way too many school resources (through discipline, security and special considerations) be kept away from kids who aren't involved with this stuff.
School is not some kind of remediation for bad parent. Public education exists for education, and if little skippy is just using the facilities for socializing and team sports--no provision needs to be made for that.
Break up the cliques that enable these dangerous and destructive behaviors!

Date: February 12, 2011 09:54AM

forgot to add that Center also voted approval.....

Posted by: we don't throw people away here ()
Date: February 12, 2011 11:06AM

Not Sure wrote:

School is not some kind of remediation for bad parent. Public education exists for education, and if little skippy is just using the facilities for socializing and team sports--no provision needs to be made for that.

Where do you think little skippy with the bad parent should get help? Is it his fault he got stuck with "bad parent"? The school should just look the other way? And what's your problem with team sports? Team sports have helped lots of kids find a "place" when they have "bad parent". Wait until the schools do not help these kids. You will be crying for them to go back to helping. We don't live in China and we don't want to live there. !! Our society is great because we care about each other. Go live in Asia if you want a government like the one you are describing. This is the greatest country in the world and it's because we CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER! At least some of us do.

Posted by: Not sure ()
Date: February 12, 2011 12:28PM

We are not talking about not caring for each other. We are talking about excusing dangerous criminal activity and forcing some kids to associate with disfunctional criminals.

It is a sign of how messed up things are that parents who don't want their kid exposed to criminals and criminal behavior, and dangerous activity are told that they are the ones with the problem.

Kicking a kid out of his home school is not the death penalty. Its only disproportionate for people who don't think pot is not that bad. But pot is that bad.

And if you are looking for a surrogate parent, you definitely shouldn't be looking in the public school system. Many of the teachers there are crazier than the kids!

Posted by: we don't throw people away here ()
Date: February 12, 2011 01:57PM

Not Sure wrote:

"It is a sign of how messed up things are that parents who don't want their kid exposed to criminals and criminal behavior, and dangerous activity are told that they are the ones with the problem."

I think you speak in hyperbole here. Criminals? Kids taking drugs are not hard core criminals. I don't think your skippy has to worry about being murdered at school. Also, I don't think you have been marginalized as a parent. In fact, your views have been the guiding ones in the ZT policy. As it stands you are being listened to big time. I don't think anyone has suggested that you have a problem. The mere suggestion that there might be a better way to deal with these problems is sending you into some kind of apopleptic shock. You want it your way or no way. There just might be a better way to deal with these students and their problems, but you don't want to hear it.

Posted by: to unsure ()
Date: February 12, 2011 02:08PM

Not Sure wrote:

"And if you are looking for a surrogate parent, you definitely shouldn't be looking in the public school system. Many of the teachers there are crazier than the kids!"

I didn't say I was looking for a surrogate parent. Obviously schools cannot take the place of parents. I take exception to your statement that the teachers are crazier than the kids. You have a very pessimistic view of humanity. The schools are not perfect; the kids are not perfect; the teachers are not perfect---but this is what we have and we are trying to make it better by analyzing our policies and their outcomes. I think we can do better and I don't think our kids are criminals because they make some mistakes. I think it's too easy for the bureaucrats to set up policies that are one size fits all. They protect themselves at the expense of the ones they are supposed to protect---our children.

Date: February 12, 2011 02:21PM

Once you start making the argument about the other person rather than the point at hand, its pretty clear 1) you've got the weaker position and 2) you are the one with the personal investment in the issue.

Pot is a crime. There a big signs outside of schools reminding everyone who drives onto school property of this every year. Coming to school stoned, or getting stoned at school is definitely a "mistake". So is bringing a gun, or knife to school, or raping someone. I just think these "mistakes" are closer in their danger level than you do. The law agrees with me.

Plus I deny that letting the pot heads off with a warning is good for them. These people are headed no where fast. And save the protestation that this or that president used pot. These kids are not that smart. They cant afford the waste of time and delusional avoiding reality that some could overcome. Moreover, for every president pothead, there are probably 1000 meth-heads who started with "harmless" pot.

And again--sending a kid to another school is not the death penalty. Its a wakeup call. And its about protecting other kids.

Posted by: RogNoVa ()
Date: February 12, 2011 02:33PM

Is all this talk about firing Jack Dale because the county has a tough discipline policy? And how many of the comments are being written by students, or parents of students who have been disciplined? My guess is that much of the fire and brimstone rhetoric on this thread are from these folks. My feeling...keep up the tough discipline. Kids know they can't bring drugs into the school or come to school stoned. Yet they feel rained upon when they are caught. And their parents feel like a storm hit them. Well tough. You make a decision you pay the consequences. That's life. And parents if you are sticking up for them, then you had better get your priorities straight. You are not doing your kids any favors.

Posted by: there are more reasons of course ()
Date: February 12, 2011 02:57PM

I don't think people want Jack Dale fired because of his tough discipline policy. If you read the whole post, including the links, you will see that the BOS wanted a discussion with FCPS regarding their ZT policies. Dale basically shut down any such discussion (read his letter back to the BOS). This is the problem. The ZT policies may or may not be the best ones, but the fact that Dale will not even allow discussion is the problem.

Posted by: Dale is not worth it ()
Date: February 12, 2011 03:35PM

I have lived in FairfaxCounty for nearly 50 years. Our schools have always had an excellent reputation-largely due to the high percentage of well educated parents and teachers in our schools.

Given this long history-what has Dale done?

Honestly, name one thing/program/policy that he has created in the last 5 years that has improved this school district?

I can't think of anything.

I can name a dozen failures.

Posted by: To unsure ()
Date: February 12, 2011 04:00PM

Not Sure wrote:

"Once you start making the argument about the other person rather than the point at hand, its pretty clear 1) you've got the weaker position and 2) you are the one with the personal investment in the issue."

I have no personal investment in the issue. I have only one child and he is an honor student and (to my knowledge) does not smoke pot or do drugs. He is on the "nerdy" side. As for making my argument about the person, please copy and paste how I made this about the person. Then I can respond to that.

I respect your opinion; I just don't agree with it. I don't think my position is a weaker position. Every issue has two sides. My opinion is that the policy as it stands is too far to one side and is not taking enough into consideration. Your opinion seems to be that either a person obeys the law or disobeys it and there are not possible mediating factors in the act. You see it in "black and white". I am seeing the gray. We disagree.

Posted by: Dale is NFG ()
Date: February 12, 2011 04:05PM

He is a bum and is no fucking good.

Date: February 12, 2011 04:24PM

to to unsure:
You tried to make the argument about me. Here's an example "You have a very pessimistic view of humanity."

You don't know me, or what my view of humanity is. And there are definitely a few crazy teachers around. But what my "view of humanity" is is irrelevant to the point. Why? Because its not in evidence here. This is called moving to an "ad hominem" argument. Its generally understood to be the weakest form of argument, and indicates the position or the arguer is severely challenged.

My point is kicking potheads out of school, to another school is a defensible response to the problem

1) because pot-smoking and pot smoking on campus and pot dealing are crimes, and the schools do not exist to give criminals a place to practice. And by the way, the definition of a criminal is someone who "disobeys [the law]". That's just what the word means. I didn't say they were "child molesters" or "genocidal mass murderers", I said they were criminals. Because they are. Its not a question of using mean words. Its a question of being accurate. They are not being excluded from their home school for "having lit things near their mouths". They are being excluded for crime.

2) kicking kids out of their home school is not the death penalty, or life in prison or torture or something. Only to indulgent parents is this the end of the world. And where do the kids get the idea that this is the end of the world, anyway?

3) As others above agree, its probably the best thing for the kid in question too. The best thing for him is not to avoid embarassing his parents at all costs. The best thing is to recognize he is in the process of making some very severe mistakes, which generally lead to more severe mistakes absent dramatic intervention.

You are right. We disagree. A lot. To the point that I don't want you making the decisions about what kind of people my kids should be exposed to. I don't "hate" you, nor am I mean. I simply think that what you say is compassionate is simply not prudent. Therefore I am glad the county acts to remove students guilty of some offenses from their original circumstances, and I think you are wrong to oppose it.

Posted by: Certain ()
Date: February 12, 2011 05:46PM

More of these phony blowhards who want to pretend that a lawless tyrannical zero tolerance discipline system is the best approach. Pffffffft...I mean really, who do they think they are kidding, attempting, through their smarmy holier-than-thou attitude, to demonize a kid because he smoked a little pot. Well guess what folks, our last three Presidents also smoked a little pot. As, no doubt, did a fair number of Fairfax school Principals and administrators. "Potheads"' what rot.

Date: February 12, 2011 05:53PM

Hey Certain, were you tokin' on your bong, there, with the "Pfffft" sound effect? Don't let the man get your chronic. . .

Date: February 12, 2011 05:55PM

And weren't our last two presidents cokeheads too? good thing "harmless" pot doesn't lead to anything worse. . ..

Date: February 12, 2011 06:00PM

Hey Not Sure,
Yeah, I was tokin' on my bong. But I was doing it with fellow "Potheads " Barak Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, John Kerry, and Bill Gates. Yup, we were all guilty of the same "crime".a Pfffffft....

Date: February 12, 2011 06:03PM

Yessireee, pot sure did totally ruin Barak Obama's life. That is if you think being elected the first African American president and winning the Nobel peace prize is a form of ruination. Pffft, why don't you shut your ignorant pie hole.

Date: February 12, 2011 06:10PM

Yeah, I'm sure its a big boon to inner city youths to know our first African American president smoked dope and coke. . . Lil Jon has something to really aspire to now ohhhh booyyyyyeeee!

Date: February 12, 2011 06:17PM

Yeah, I'm sure the inner city youth would prefer that President Obama would have been expelled from high school, charged criminally, and denied admission to Harvard because as a 17 year old he smoked pot. Yessiree, thats what would inspire them, rather than a President and Nobel Laureate, they could admire another African American in prison. You are azn elfin genius Not Sure!!!

Date: February 12, 2011 06:26PM

Or maybe someone who liberal hippy connections (thanks mom!) wouldn't have allowed them to escape the consequences of their actions.

Cause if he'd actually tried to serve the county in the armed forces or CIA or something he'd have had to acknowledge all that stuff and probably wouldn't have been allowed in.

But that stuff's for squares, man! Only fools go fight and die for the man, man! To get you a noble prize, see, you gotta slip by that stuff and be the one sending people to go fight and die! Like in Afganistan! Yeah that's the ticket!

'Course, you're gonna feel like a hypocrite signing all those dishonorable discharges for soldiers who get crunk in a war zone, or Courts Martial for those who get their fellow soldiers killed cause they're crunk! But that's what it takes to ge the Nobel nowadays.

Date: February 12, 2011 06:31PM

And by the way, he went to Columbia, undergrad brainiac! He went to harvard law. you know, the place where they teach you to be officers of the court? Maybe don't get so baked and you know this stuff!

Date: February 12, 2011 06:31PM

If that circumlocutious incoherent gibberish was supposed to be some sort of reply, well pal, you are more pathetic than it originally appeared. Now phuk off, you just got your phony, sanctimonious ass handed to you.

Date: February 12, 2011 06:33PM

And by the way, moron, I never mentioned undergrad. You ignorant troglodyte.

Date: February 12, 2011 06:42PM

Hey, if you have to explain to someone that they "got . . . [their] ass handed to them" they probably didn't. But you'd know that if you weren't so baked.

Anyway, you can keep bragging on that noble prize, but when a bunch of eggheaded self-congratulators give a peace prize to someone who promptly violates his campaign promises and sends more troops to war war war. . . well it sort of confirms the perception that maybe they got to skate by the normal criteria and consequences that apply, and maybe they're not the best role model after all. . .

Course Obama did manage to avoid the Big H after he had "a little blow". . . said he didn't like the dealer. . . Hope those kids a Westfield feel the same about their peers. . .

Date: February 12, 2011 06:45PM

Good grief, are you just totally stoned on weed or what. Each one of you posts is more incoherent than the next. Just shut the phuk up and stop humiliating yourself.

Date: February 12, 2011 06:45PM

And what nerd uses the epithet "Troglodyte" anymore? Did that go out with, like, the age of Doonesbury? Why don't you just call me "an ignorant slut" and really date yourself. . .

Date: February 12, 2011 06:47PM

You ignorant slut...

Date: February 12, 2011 06:53PM

Let me sloooowwww doooowwwnn and explain it to you, man. And I'll try not to harsh your buzz.

Your examples, Clinton, Obama, and Bush are examples of people who managed to avoid the consequences of their actions because of particular circumstances. Powerful connections, Above average intelligence. Like-minded people who gave them a pass.

The exact sort of thing not available to your average drug addled Fairfax County High school student.

Instead their illustrious connections and average abilities will, when they have to disclose their drug use on job applications, get them. . . wait for it, wait for it, wait for it. . . a deferred acceptance to the Jiffy Lube College of Underbay Maintenance.

But just keep telling them weed's gonna be legal one of these days. . .

Date: February 12, 2011 06:55PM

Now you're just beggin'. Pitiful really.

Date: February 12, 2011 07:07PM

Well, I just hope they're not so wasted that they forget to put the lug nuts on your car after they rotate your tires. . . cause that's the only contact you'll be havin' with your counselees . . . unless you invite them over to your sweeeet hookah den the basement after they've flunked out of NOVA.

Date: February 12, 2011 07:16PM

Flunked out of NOVA??? You mean like Senator John Kerry? You ignorant jackass, there are distinguished professionals in every discipline, meaning doctors, lawyers, authors, physicist, mathematicians, businessman, professors, politicians, chemists, biologists, architects, computer scientists law enforcement officers, judges, social workers, psychologists, nurses, High School Principals, etc. etc. Who have all tried, at one time or another, dare I say it?! Pot. Gasp!!! Now shut the phuket up you lowlife lying piece of puke.

Date: February 12, 2011 07:32PM

John Kerry went to expensive prep schools and had his Forbes connections to help him out. And though his Standardized Test scores weren't awesome, I'm sure they were well above the average demographic of Fairfax County Students Currently in Trouble with the Office of Discipline (FCSCTOD).

And all those upstanding citizens you cite--do you think they put their drug use on their applications to Law School, Medical School, Graduate School, The Police Academy . . . . ? Hmm? I didn't think so.

But the illustrious crowd you are advising to, mellow out, bras! Its just a little weed. . .the FCSCTOD have already shown themselves incapable of avoiding the few people charged with interdicting this stuff on FCPS property. . I mean, really, does someone not only dumb enough to bring drugs to school, but to get caught with them--do they really have brain cells to spare to bake with some primo chronic?

But beyond that, the great idea they've already got from the likes of you--that its not really a big deal--has already got them to the point, as people above pointed out, that unlike all those other upstanding citizens you cite, they already have to put their drug use on their applications--you know, on the part where it says "have you even been convicted of a crime".

Have you ever filled out these type of applications? Like for Law School, where they ask you about your capacity to uphold the law in the light of your previous violations of it? Or for Foriegn Service or Intelligence, where they explain you are going to be polygraphed on your answers?

Date: February 12, 2011 07:38PM

And why so angry, Certain? "Lowlife"? "Lying"? That's some major harshage, bud! I thought weed was all about peace and love, O Tim Leary of FFXU!

Maybe you gotta get up a full head of steam to override your pangs of conscience about the bad advice you're givin' to da youts.

Posted by: Certaint ()
Date: February 12, 2011 07:39PM

Oh dear,An actual a job application? Whatever will Ted Turner and Steve Jobs do now? What will become of them? How will they find useful work? Oh well, maybe these two BILLIONAIRES (and confessed pot users) can eek out a living somehow. You really are an ignorant blowhard, you know that?

Date: February 12, 2011 07:42PM

Ya know what bud? Maybe we ought to be encouraging pot usage as a means to prosperity. Worked out pretty well for lots and lots of folks. Bub.

Posted by: Snot Sure ()
Date: February 12, 2011 07:42PM

Not Sure, you are a fucking asshole who enjoys trying to sound smart on an anonymous message board, so I can already tell you are a piece of shit with no life. So what if I smoked everyday before fucking high school? It's a way to pass the day sitting near delusional egotistical children of parents who spoil them rotten. I did perfectly fine in school, never got lower than a B on a report card and I can spell "dysfunctional" the correct way. You sound like a dumb 30 something year old who never smoked pot and hates on it because you never got any pussy as anyone else you knew as a high schooler. Im doing fine in college, and I hope that pot is never legal, so this country can keep suffering and destroying natural resources that hemp and hemp oil could save, because ignorant conservative christians are all so worried about what other people do they don't care how they behave because they're better than everyone else. FUCKING ROT IN HELL ASSHOLE I HOPE YOU DIE SLOWLY

Date: February 12, 2011 08:35PM

Cer-taint,
You know I think its great when all you prophets of potopia get all riled up on these topics.

You know why? Because people get to see what your vision of society entails. It starts off all innocuous and such, with pleas for clemency, and not wasting someone's promise. . . And then eventually, given enough time we get how toking up is actually a virtue.

Its funny, but this is how most of these polemics for tolerance go--another example being free love. First the special pleading, then the exaltation of deviance as a virtue.

And then society and its mores have to be turned upside down to vindicate how you view yourself as the really good example, being your so tolerant and all.

And how's that Potopia gonna work? Scanning the local municipalities and their crime sheet logs, you see that many of the same people busted for DWI are busted for Poss. Marij. And even the Prophets of Pot acknowledge driving under the influence is as bad with pot as booze, if not worse.

How does the Potopia deal with the incompetent teen drivers of NoVa baked on legal pot?

Or what are you going to do with kids who come to school baked? Are they going to get IEP's (individualized educational programs) for being stoned? I mean, more than they already do for that (oops. sorry moms and dads that I let that one out of the bag.)

Moreover, since the reality is that most of your POTHEADS--yes POTHEADS--toke up because you are weak, and can't or won't deal with the adversities of life--what are you going to do with all the surgeons and airline pilots and cops and stuff who you can't nail because they have booze on their breath

Date: February 12, 2011 08:42PM

Snotty-Sure,
You must be stoned again! and when you say POTHEADS, please specify. Is it President and Nobel Laureate Barak Obama to who you refer? Or is it two-term President George W. Bush. Maybe it is President and Rhodes Scholar Bill Clinton, or is it Congressman, Senator, Vice President, author and NOBEL PEACE PRIZE winner Al Gore> Maybe is is BILLIONAIRE Ted Turrner, or is is BILLIONAIRE Steve Jobs? POTHEADS, one and all (and that scarcely scrathes the surface, you whiny little jackass). Hehehe....

Oh and booze on the breath? You mean two time convicted CRIMINAL (for DUI) and Vice President Dick Cheyney? lol....

Date: February 12, 2011 09:27PM

Cer-TAINT,
See, there you go--your Potopia has its Hagiography as well. Lets go through your examples them:

Barack Obama. Recreational Pot User. Graduated to "Blow". "Managed to Avoid" heroin. Community Organizer. Affirmative Actioned into Professorial status. Tony Rezko-ed into Chicago Political Machine Relevance. And then given a Nobel Peace prize for escalating the only declared war on the planet.

Bill Clinton. Recreational Pot User. White House Intern User. No connection there.

George W. Bush. Never Acknowledged Drug User. Born Again Christian who used his born again-ness to launch his presidential campaign, and was subsequently villified for hypocracy for being a drunk and a cokehead.

Al Gore. Did he ever admit it? St. Albans Graduate. Recipient of Occidental Petroleum "largesse". Armand Hammer Protege. Failed presidental candidate. Divorcee. Father of Potheads.

Ted Turner. Son of Millionare. Jackass. Megalomaniac and indifferent Sailor. Ex-husband of Jane Fonda.

Steve Jobs. Currently suffering from Pancreatic Cancer and other maladies traceable to drug use. Likes Mock Turtlenecks.

You. Insulting. Smug. Glib. Not able to understand or respond to argument.

Taint a iron clad case. . ..

Date: February 12, 2011 09:59PM

Snotty-sure,
Again, is that rambling, non-sensical, desultory, peurile prattle your personal substitution for reasoned discourse? I am growing very wearys of your pointless "arguments", vacuous thinking, and anfractuous writing. You stoned again?

Posted by: To unsure ()
Date: February 12, 2011 10:09PM

Unsure wrote:

2) kicking kids out of their home school is not the death penalty, or life in prison or torture or something. Only to indulgent parents is this the end of the world. And where do the kids get the idea that this is the end of the world, anyway?

Were you ever a kid? Were you ever a teenager? Believe it or not, many teenagers' worlds are the school and community they grew up in. They don't have anything else and it's hard for them to see anything else. That's part of what being a teenager is . . .

I just came back on this forum and can't believe you are arguing and calling anyone who ever tried pot a "pothead". Isn't this sort of weakening your argument?

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: February 12, 2011 10:10PM

Back on subject, what's so bad about Jack Dale?

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: scientist ()
Date: February 12, 2011 10:29PM

might i add one astrophysicist by the name of Carl Sagan to the list of notable citizens of Potopia?

Date: February 12, 2011 10:31PM

cer-TAINT,
I sense a lassitude in your response. I must assume it is the THC kicking in. Good luck with your flaccid existence.

I offer another path, though. Give up the weed and self-indulgence. Stop excusing your inadequacies and remedy them.

Suffer. Endure. And gain solidarity with other human beings in the process. Try it. its called life. People used to live it.

Its hard, but worth it.

Date: February 12, 2011 10:33PM

Carl Sagan? Really? Did he do anything except star on public tv. you know they are defunding that. I found it out why listening to Tosca. Tosca's not for everyone, you know?

Date: February 12, 2011 10:33PM

Snotty-sure,
What else can I say but....go phuk yourelf you ignorant, obtuse, semi-literate, worthless, lying, hypocritical asswipe.

Posted by: Enough already ()
Date: February 12, 2011 11:22PM

Maybe Unsure can start a new thread to hear himself talk? Defunding public TV? Isn't this thread about Jack Dale?

Date: February 12, 2011 11:25PM

Good point.

Lets get back to why parents think school administrators should be fired because their kids are POTHEADS

Date: February 12, 2011 11:32PM

POTHEADS like President and Nobel Laureate Barak Obama.

Posted by: TheProfessor ()
Date: February 13, 2011 12:57AM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
> Back on subject, what's so bad about Jack Dale?

What's so bad about Jack Dale? His policies are vacuous, his leadership is spotty, he is focused on image not substance, he is clearly disingenuous, and obviously very thin skinned -- a poor characteristic in any public figure.

The letter above to the County Supervisor is arrogant, self-serving, and dissembling. A quick Google search pulls up an interview the Superintendent gave on April 20, 2009 that discusses FCPS's zero tolerance policy. He even (and correctly) brings up the point that many of these policies are mandated by the State. But now he claims there is no such policy. The web is replete with discussions about zero tolerance policy in FCPS, and most appear quite credible. It's hard to imagine that such significant numbers of observers concocted the notion themselves. I have heard School principals describe their disciplinary procedures and processes in exactly this language. But because the harshness of zero tolerance is repugnant to people who understand the foundational importance of context in our legal system, and it would seem it has gone a little too far now, he is trying to change the vocabulary and thus the negative direction of the discussion. Pretty Orwellian. In politics, this is called spinning.

Note the use of the straw man argument about student safety. This is purely gratuitous, and thus unnecessary, except as a rhetorical device. Student safety is axiomatic. No reasonable person would claim otherwise. The next sentence, however, linking suspensions and expulsions to "maintaining a safe and secure learning environment" is a bit of a red herring. This has not been substantiated any more than ticketing jaywalkers can be shown to reduce street robbery.

Actually, this is getting interesting. The next paragraph commits the fallacy of circumstantial ad hominem argumentation. The supervisor is raising an issue that is clearly of concern to her constituents (something an appointed official does not have), using a common, established, expression "zero tolerance" that the superintendent himself has used. His inference that supervisor Hudgins' is using this for political gain is what in fact is the "unconscionable" act here.

Everyone should agree that taking on the root causes of depression is what's genuinely "critical" in this situation. I can't comment to any meaningful degree about the "joint County-School Youth Survey", as I am not familiar with it and any methodology used in obtaining the data. Correlations are typically weak in these types of surveys, however, (social vs. hard science), and I would think it prudent to cite several independent studies of the same general population (school kids) before concluding that "students who reported abusing substances within the last 30 days were more likely" to experience suicide ideation and make actual attempts. Using the policy to defend the policy you claim that FCPS doesn't have is certainly circuitous.

"Good" kids who are bullied have brought weapons to school for protection just like the thugs who view the American high school as a good place to hang out -- security is lighter than at the Mall. Are they really the same? Detentions and suspensions should be predicated on the facts, not the number of "referrals" in a grading period. And, oddly enough, Expulsion should mean just that, removed from the school system. Sending "offenders" off to other schools is a risible policy. The only reason this is done is so school administrators can give the appearance of being "tough and in control" to overly anxious parents while the county avoids the political fallout and possible legal ramifications of tossing kids out on the street (expensive and bad for one's image).

Ah, one last, unrelated point to "Not Sure" I am assuming from the nature of your comments about drug usage and employment that you have never obtained a government security clearance (or know someone who has), such as the type one needs to do classified research. I have, and I can tell you without fear of contradiction that prior drug usage is, in an of itself, not a reason someone would be denied a clearance. Not as a contractor and not as a government employee. The investigators examine the context (now that's a novel idea!) in which usage occurred.

Date: February 13, 2011 10:06AM

Professor,
My point was, among the places where drug use must be declared is in intelligence. Contractor security clearance is different than working for the CIA, or, for that matter, joining the armed forces. Drug use is a straight up "no" for some jobs, such as the CIA or USMC where you have to get a waiver.

Posted by: unsure somewhat ()
Date: February 13, 2011 11:18AM

I'm not sure that drug use before the age of 18 (juvenile records) are available to employers---including the armed services. I think juvenile records are protected and later even expunged.

Posted by: nicely said, Professor! ()
Date: February 13, 2011 11:21AM

I wonder what reply you would receive if you sent these same comments in a letter to Jack Dale? Probably none, but it would still be interesting to get his reaction to your very keen analysis

Date: February 13, 2011 11:46AM

Unsure somewhat,
So your answer is to lie on your applications when you are asked about drug use and hope for the best?

How bout just don't smoke pot? It seems like a simpler solution.

Posted by: reality hitting ()
Date: February 13, 2011 12:54PM

Sure it's simpler not to smoke pot. But let's face it. People smoke pot. I live in the world as it is. I respond to that world. I have no illusions that I can force people to my way of thinking by coming down on them with a hammer. In some places in the world, they do that sort of thing (with very questionable results). Look, Prohibition didn't work. It just led to a high crime rate. People are still drinking and we deal with that (and I'm not saying I think this is great). I'm not making a value judgement about smoking pot. I don't think smoking pot is a wonderful thing to do. I don't smoke pot. I am just saying that this is the world we live in and let's not respond to our problems in a way that causes more problems.

Also, I don't think people are required to put their juvenile "crimes" on applications. Juveniles are protected in that way by the courts. I'm sure if someone is charged as an adult while under age 18, they have to show that. If someone lies on an application and it is later "found out", they can be fired for fraud. I am pretty sure they are asking about adult felonies on those applications---not juvenile pot smoking. I don't think anyone should lie on an application---not a good idea. That said, why would you tell about a juvenile crime when those records are sealed by the court and will later be expunged anyway?? That makes no sense at all. Plenty of people who had juvenile mistakes have gone on to be great citizens and have contributed a lot. If we leave those people out in our society, we are only shooting ourselves in the foot. We are not gods. We are humans. To err is human, to forgive is divine. It's hard to do, but we have to give some chance and ZT inherently means "no chance". ZT has to be looked at and I think it will be looked at as a result of the expense (recession is here) and the ethics of it. We were rich enough to put lots of people in jail during the "high times", but that's going to end. We have way more people in jail than any country (per capita) in the world. It's shameful. The fantasy is over. We have to live with each other. If you treat people the way you are suggesting, get ready for the repercussions of that. It won't be good.

Posted by: T ()
Date: February 13, 2011 01:03PM

Michael Phelps smoked pot. He won 14 Olympic Gold medals and is arguably the greatest Olympic athlete of all time. Maybe all aspiring athletes should ctch a buzz now and then.

Posted by: beenthere ()
Date: February 13, 2011 01:47PM

"I wonder what reply you would receive if you sent these same comments in a letter to Jack Dale? Probably none, but it would still be interesting to get his reaction to your very keen analysis"

Some minion might contact you. Never the Man Himself though.

Date: February 13, 2011 02:20PM

Reality Hitting,
Ok, thats not true about applications and drug use. I've never seen any application make a distinction or qualification about when you committed the offence. Moreover, they just ask if you've used illegal drugs, in addition to if you've ever been convicted of a crime. This is why applicants, say, to the USMC have to get waivers before they can be admitted to Recruit Training. Look it up.

As to the rest, I think many of the proponents or apologists for pot use demonstrate why FCPS has to have a Zero Tolerance policy (if that's even what they have).

The parents and potential parents, in addition to wanting special consideration for their kid, don't even acknowledge other parents legitimate concerns. You can imagine what the process is like, too.

Frankly, I really don't care if you agree or disagree with me about pot being bad. But there's no way I'm going to let you have any say over who my kid has to associate with.

The apologists here demonstrate many of the same tendencies the disgruntled parents do--they deny the obvious implications of what's going to come down the road from what they're suggesting, and then basically leave it to someone else to solve the problems.

Driving under the influence? That's someone else's problem.

Coming to school high? That's someone else's problem.

Disruptive influence in the classroom that takes up too many resources? That's someone else's problem.

I would say the majority of students in the county never cause any problems for the educational environment. Its the minority who take up the disproportionate amount of the resources on their misbehavior that ruin it for everyone else.

And the reason I focussed on pot is that is what this is really all about. No one would be bitching if they kicked out a rapist or someone who brought a gun to school. In fact, they'd be demanding it. But because little Zippy is "only smoking a little weed", his bad influence must be inflicted on his peers regardless of the objections of their parents.

And now they are the "victims" of Zero Tolerance, which again, is not the death penalty or something, but just removes them from the place where they first got into trouble.

That's what's really "unreal" here.

Date: February 13, 2011 02:58PM

Dan Quayle smoked a little weed in his time. He graduated from college, then law school, then became a United States Senator, then Vice President of the United States. Everyone should do a little weed.

Posted by: T ()
Date: February 13, 2011 03:01PM

I think we should subject every single FCPS principal, teacher, and administrator to a polygraph and ask them if they have ever smoked a little weed. Every single one of them that either answers yes, or fails the polygraph, is immediately terminated.

Date: February 13, 2011 03:04PM

That won't work T, you would lose about 20/25 per cent of the entir FCPS staff.

Posted by: go to gatehouse now ()
Date: February 13, 2011 03:05PM

Thank God somebody finally came up with a sensible and workable approach to this problem, please interview with FCPS for a job, they need folks with real skills for real problems

Posted by: reality hitting ()
Date: February 13, 2011 03:30PM

Not Sure wrote:

Frankly, I really don't care if you agree or disagree with me about pot being bad. But there's no way I'm going to let you have any say over who my kid has to associate with.

How do you know your kid doesn't have a teacher who smoked pot? Does that bother you? I'm not sure you can keep controlling who your kid associates with. And I certainly don't control who your kid associates with---maybe your kid does?? Sooner or later, your kid is going to associate with someone who has smoked pot. Me thinks you doth protesteth too much. There's something you fear that you are not saying here . . . do you have a drug problem? Or maybe someone in your family? Why is this such a hot button topic for you?

Posted by: Ignorant Parent ()
Date: February 13, 2011 03:55PM

Uh...smoking weed is NOT the question here - it is having weed on campus.

I'm looking at the school stats for the entire country and Fairfax is right up there; that is to say, I'm not seeing why Dale has gotta go.

Posted by: RT ()
Date: February 13, 2011 04:11PM

Uh.....smoking weed IS the question here-and the grotesque hypocrisy of the ZT fools is another issue

I have looked at the stats for the entire country and Fairfax is right down there; that is to say Dale is a lawless miscreants and he needs to go

Date: February 13, 2011 04:23PM

RT Wrote:
> Uh.....smoking weed IS the question here-and the grotesque hypocrisy of the ZT fools is another issue<

No,

The question here is the lack of an understanding of the cognitive development of teenagers and lack of due process in the discipline process.

The question is the destructive attitude and actions of adults employed by FCPS who purportedly are motivated by a desire to educate children but whose every word and deed betray a sadistic delight in hurting as many kids as possible.

That process captures far more kids than just those using pot. Birth control pills, pen knives and graffiti result in suspensions and explusion.

But carry on with your rants against pot. I have a toilet to clean. It's more attractive than your thoughts.

Date: February 13, 2011 04:27PM

Reality hitting,
I just posted why weed is the issue--because if it were zero tolerance for murderers or rapists, no one would be complaining.

And again, you demonstrate why ZT is necessary--by saying my desire to protect children is the problem rather than other peoples illegal behavior, you demonstrate that people who don't view pot or their kids pot use as a big problem will misrepresent, deride, and throw up smoke to avoid prudent conversations about what's to be done.

Its a measure of how far gone you are that you cant even fathom a parental concern to protect their children from consistent bad influences.

I mean I might have unwittingly met some murderers or child molesters in my day, but do I really want them hanging around my kids as a peer group? Its called scandal--look it up.

Date: February 13, 2011 04:33PM

T,
Good call by demanding all the FCPS holier-than-thou phonies be polygraphed to determine if they have ever used weed. Below I have a link which describes 10 of the world's most prominent weed smokers (some have already been mentioned, others have not). But the kewlest is a photo of Obama, and he is tokin' and totally phukkin baked! I mean his eyes are all glazed over, lost, funky facial expression. It is priceless! Enjoy!

http://coedmagazine.com/2009/02/06/the-10-most-successful-potheads-on-the-planet-cool-enough-to-admit-it/

Date: February 13, 2011 06:18PM

I don't have a strong opinion either way on the "zero tolerance". I do wonder if it was put into place because some kids (poor) might have been treated differently from the more affluent ones. This policy takes the flexibility out of the program--which can have some advantages, but, it also removes the "common sense" factor from the process. I think that the basic idea of expulsion is to set an example for the other kids and to remove a kid who is misbehaving from the disruptive situation. Everyone is aware of the rules.

Personally, I do have concerns about the possession of drugs at school--and no matter what some on this board think, I don't think pot is a good thing under any circumstances--no matter who may have done it in the past. No matter who has used it, it is still a gateway drug. As I heard the other day, heroin addicts start with pot.

That said, I think that the supervisor's letter requesting a dialogue was quite reasonable. I also think that Jack Dale's response was arrogant and inappropriate. He used the same tone that he uses during the Board meetings with Tina Hone.

Bottom line: there is no common sense in the FCPS system. The closing of Clifton when there is an "overcrowding issue" at nearby schools is a great example. Teaching foreign languages in the elementary school when many can't speak English is another.

Posted by: 50287100 ()
Date: February 13, 2011 06:52PM

The idea of pot as a gateway drug is absurd. Is premarital kissing the gateway to premarital sex? let's ban that too.

Date: February 13, 2011 08:26PM

Its not about pot or any other infraction. Its about making mountains out of molehills and dragging kids through an unnecessary and draconian process. And even if you think any kid who ever smoked anything should be kicked out, Ok then think on the taxpayer toll.

Over a million bucks to run the FCPS hearing office that maybe heard 700 cases last year. Thats 100 cases per employee. Assume they are full time employees year round. They hear two cases a week perhaps. What do they do with the rest of their time?

And FCPS runs a multimillion dollar PR dept with over 30 people employed there. How they let Jack Dale submit an arrogant statement that insults the Board of Supervisors - either they all should be fired and/or he should.

Jack Dale should be grateful to the hand that gives him 53% of the total county budget every year, not to mention his plum salary.

Date: February 14, 2011 05:47AM

"Its not about pot or any other infraction. Its about making mountains out of molehills and dragging kids through an unnecessary and draconian process. And even if you think any kid who ever smoked anything should be kicked out, Ok then think on the taxpayer toll."

Its not about pot or anything, but pot is not that bad.

See? Substitute dealing Heroin or rape and see if the above is something people will agree to.

Posted by: what is going on? ()
Date: February 14, 2011 07:40AM

There is a way bigger issue at stake here than pot and what the punishment should be for that. That is for another thread.

The issue here is whether or not Jack Dale has credibility with the BOS. The memos above show the nature of the "communication" between our two largest governmental entities in Fairfax County. It's not pretty. Jack Dale is not elected. Where is the SB in this process? Why is it Jack Dale who is responding to the request of the BOS? I think this shows the weakness of the SB. They don't want to tackle any real issues. The dysfunction here is clearly not with the BOS. The BOS is trying to oversee county issues (which it is tasked to do---after all, the BOS are the ones that give the SB money to operate) and it is being thwarted by the very entity that receives the majority of the money it doles out. For anyone to say that the requesters (the two supervisors who wrote the memo) are doing things for "political" reasons is ridiculous. Of course there are political reasons. The constituents ask the BOS for help on an issue and they respond. Yes, that's politics. Dale is not elected---he doesn't have to respond to constituents (which clearly he does not)---does he not "get" that the taxpayers have voices? Something is terribly wrong here and the taxpayers are losing in this mess.

Posted by: rethink this ()
Date: February 14, 2011 07:48AM

So in other words you think the BOS should dance to the tune played by a VERY VERY small group of disgruntled parents who have an axe to grind with the way schools are being run.
Heads of large agencies dont make their tiffs public unless political clout is gained by it. The board decides how much money out of the budget the schools get, and thats not to be based on what policies they agree or disagree with.......Hudgins and Gross are walking out on thin ice. Im not a Dale fan by any means, but whats going on with those two is not good business

Date: February 14, 2011 08:17AM

Even the hardest of criminals are allowed due process in this country - FCPS students are not.

No recording is allowed at any disciplinary hearing. Only one other adult besides the parents are allowed to attend - lawyers are discouraged. Appeals are a joke.

No matter the crime - whether guilty or innocent, kids are yanked out of class and badgered to "confess". parents are not notified until after that event. It could be Heroin, it could be Aspirin. Doesn't matter. Confessions obtained from a minor without counsel and under duress are seldom allowed as evidence in Court - in FCPS they are the standard bearer of the whole case.

Everyone screams that we need more discipline in the schools, but wait until this happens to your kid. Don't think it cannot - even if they are just sitting near the culrpit that is reason enough to accuse them of the same crime.

And the "real criminals" - the dealers and the gangs - are slick and seldom caught. FCPS goes after the "low hanging fruit" of stupid teenage parties and pranks.Most of these kids are seldom a classroom problem, and many come to a hearing with teacher recommendations that are ignored.

Over 700 kids are expelled every year from FCPS - that amount has grown exponetially each year since the mid 1990's. I think the "small group of disgruntled parents" is getting larger and becoming more vocal; despite the efforts of FCPS to divide and thus conquer.

And if this is a "small group of disgruntled parents" - why is the legal specialty of "Education lawyers" growing and becoming more lucrative? Settlements often require that the parties do not discuss the aspects of the cases. FCPS has settled more cases than they will ever admit.

Posted by: TRY THE TRUTH AND MOVE ON ()
Date: February 14, 2011 09:01AM

BIGGEST LIE AROUND AROUND---700 KIDS EXPELLED........ THE REAL NUMBER NUMBER -LESS THAN 50 ARE ACTUALLY EXPELLED AND HALF OF THOSE LEAVE THE SYSTEM DUE TO MOVING OR OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES. 700 MIGHT BE PUT UP FOR EXPULSION BUT THE REALITY IS THEY ARE REASSIGNED SCHOOLS. THE REASON FOR EDUCATION LAWYERS, TOO MANY LAWYERS COMING OUT OF COLLEGE, TOO FEW CASES, COUNTY GOVERNMENT AN EASY TARGET.........TRY AGAIN

Date: February 14, 2011 09:57AM

rethink this Wrote:
> So in other words you think the BOS should dance to the tune played by a VERY VERY small group of disgruntled parents who have an axe to grind with the way schools are being run. Heads of large agencies dont make their tiffs public unless political clout is gained by it. The board decides how much money out of the budget the schools get, and thats not to be based on what policies they agree or disagree with.......Hudgins and Gross are walking out on thin ice. Im not a Dale fan by any means, but whats going on with those two is not good business<

Wow do you not have a clue!

Its as very large number of people in the County who think the SB's policy is wrong. Including organizations with that have built up credibility and expertise on the topic.

The SB's failure to properly deal with suspensions and expulsions has impacts for the entire community including areas funded directly by the BOS. Like policing. Any station captain will tell you that its kids on expulsion and drop outs that present the most problems in a community.

The Board matter passed UNANIMOUSLY. So it's the entire BOS that believes the SB is ignoring an important issue.

The last time the SB & BOS got crosswise, the Superintendent left.

We've seen this movie before. The ending isn't good for Jack.

Date: February 14, 2011 10:04AM

TRY THE TRUTH AND MOVE ON Wrote:
> BIGGEST LIE AROUND AROUND---700 KIDS EXPELLED........ THE REAL NUMBER NUMBER -LESS THAN 50 ARE ACTUALLY EXPELLED AND HALF OF THOSE LEAVE THE SYSTEM DUE TO MOVING OR OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES. 700 MIGHT BE PUT UP FOR EXPULSION BUT THE REALITY IS THEY ARE REASSIGNED SCHOOLS. THE REASON FOR EDUCATION LAWYERS, TOO MANY LAWYERS COMING OUT OF COLLEGE, TOO FEW CASES, COUNTY GOVERNMENT AN EASY TARGET.........TRY AGAIN<

So 700 are recommended for expulsion and involuntarily reassigned to another high school.

And the humiliation heaped on those kids is acceptable to you.

When their offense is a penknife keepsake from a grandfather or a birth control pill or cough drop.

Your comment demonstrates how very little you know about adolescent development or jurisprudence.

Unlock the allcaps next time unless you're really intending to scream.

Posted by: put up or shut up ()
Date: February 14, 2011 10:20AM

Lets see some stats on the more trivial offenses you claim are happening. When my daughter was in high school a guy nailed a girl with a chunch of ice and sent her away in a an ambulance. I hope the young lad didnt get too humilated.

Posted by: Been There ()
Date: February 14, 2011 12:25PM

Whether the expulsion is out to another school, out to online school or GED program, or the complete boot out it is still an expulsion on their record.

I have the gut feeling about 50 of those kids out of the 700 expelled, probably do belong out - as in in all the way out in jail somewhere. But most of these expelled kids are no more danger to your precious innocent sainted can do wrong child than they are to themselves.

Posted by: amen ()
Date: February 14, 2011 12:32PM

One needs to look no further than the County Youith Survey each year to see how many kids are experimenting with drugs-nearly 30% of high schoolers!

Are 30% of our high schoolers such a danger that they need to be shipped to Siberia?

We might as well close 6 of our high schools because that is how many empty seats there will be if every drug user gets expelled.

Posted by: rethink that ()
Date: February 14, 2011 06:35PM

A group of "disgruntled" parents. Pfffft...yeah, and there also a group of "disgruntled Jews" with a few minor complaints against the nazis and their zero tolerance policy. I think it was called the "final solution".

Posted by: Huj ()
Date: February 14, 2011 06:40PM

"disnruntled" eh? Yeah, I can play that game too. Remember when their were those disgruntled African-Americans in slavery? And remember all those "disgruntled" women who were all upset that they didn't have the right to vote? Yup yesiree, they were just "disgruntled".

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.