HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Patriot Bar and Grill Fairfax City
Posted by: brad ()
Date: February 09, 2011 01:33AM

Didn't that place use to be called Patriot Cafe? New sign means new owner? Or new sign but it was always Patriot Bar and Grill? That place isn't a hangout for current GMU students is it? I always thought it was a far older crowd and the gals from Hooters after work

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Patriot Bar and Grill Fairfax City
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: February 09, 2011 07:50AM

It was called Patriot's Cafe, I haven't been there since this renaming. GMU students did hang out there, but it wasn't exclusive to them. The place used to have a pretty solid dart league following but a redesign of the table layout a few years ago pretty much killed it. They had a sizable karaoke crowd there too on the nights they had it. They used to have live bands there on weekends, not sure if they do that anymore as karaoke took over those nights as well.

Sometimes Hooters girls moved on to work at Patriot's. The staff was extremely awesome. If the owner sold it then I'm happy for him, he was a very nice guy. It is possible they just renamed it though.

----------------------------------------

"She looks pretty good for 12, admit it." - WingNut, 04/24/2012

"I'm racist too. So what?" - Ellipsis 9/16/2011

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

Posted by: Back in the Day ()
Date: March 03, 2011 09:09AM

Back in the day it was called Tuscaninis and didn't really get support from the GMU crowd although it was a place mainly filled with under 30 crowd. I did p'own a few chicks that hungout there....

Posted by: Hungry ()
Date: March 03, 2011 03:17PM

Their onion soup is awesome!

Posted by: Bobalu2 ()
Date: May 30, 2016 05:46PM

Back in the day it was called Rocco's.

Posted by: wtVmP ()
Date: May 31, 2016 05:51PM

Could be that whole shopping center is headed for oblivion. Everything seems ready for the wrecking ball.

Posted by: Cp7H6 ()
Date: May 31, 2016 07:18PM

Everything on Fairfax Blvd screams "POVERTY"! Take a look. A constant permanent state of empty, vacant and falling apart. No activity. No progress in action. If they tear down PAUL VI, and build another Merrifield right there, I'm going to be pissed. The City will become Annandale.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.