HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Franklin Farms
Posted by: Stinkfist ()
Date: October 13, 2007 03:48AM

Many thefts have been going on in the Franklin Farms neighborhood. 3 cars were hacked into on my street, and similar complaints have been cited elsewhere in the neighborhood. I assume its a bunch of half retarded kids, but police reports have been filed, and now cops cruise through randomly at night..GAY...But yeah anyone else have this happen to them?

Mostly garage/auto break-ins....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Franklin Farms
Posted by: Kid ()
Date: October 13, 2007 03:15PM

is that why your posting at 4 am did u just get home from ur mischief?

Date: October 13, 2007 03:36PM

Wow sneaky sneaky, you noticed my post info. No problems from me, I'm actually trying to end the problem.

It doesn't matter the time of day I post, It has no correlation with "mischief".

Looks like you should spend your time doing something more constructive than commenting on topics you obviously cannot contribute to.

Posted by: a ()
Date: October 13, 2007 07:08PM

why is it "gay" that cops are coming through the neighborhood if there's a problem?

Posted by: dwi ()
Date: October 13, 2007 08:21PM

I know they're a bunch of punk ass kids who live off of Foxhole Drive. I know for a fact they have broken into cars....assholes!!!!!

Date: October 13, 2007 08:28PM

Yeah I figure its a bunch of kids, but they have jacked some expensive stuff. My neighbors head unit is gone, and a guy off rounding run is missing his laptop. Clearly people need to be more responsible and lock up, but its still unacceptable that the thefts are going on.

Maybe gay was a bad word to use, I just think it's a shame that cops need to patrol our neighborhood now. I'm glad they are here now to help with the problem, but I don't want our neighborhood to be an area in which police must patrol. Police often patrol shady areas, and I don't want FF to become one.

Posted by: a ()
Date: October 14, 2007 12:30AM

true true, i hear ya. used to live on coates lane (off tranquility) and it was a picture perfect neighborhood with the cookouts/kids playing with other kids/neigbors having keys to each others houses...great place to grow up. Hmmm how not to be prejudice/racist...as the "demographic" changed...so did the neighborhood...to what u see now. now i know were in ffx and this aint compton...things could be tons worse...but they also used to be tons better. dont hate the pohlice, they have to change as the area changes.

Date: October 14, 2007 01:56AM

Yeah thats def true, it used to be much better. Ive lived in a pipe stem off rounding run for 20 years now, and the neighborhood is clearly diff. The new houses being built all around west ox have made FF one of the cheaper communities in the immediate area...At least were not fox mill haha.

The police in FF area are awesome, they seldom have reasons to come out here, so its rare to even see them unless they cut through on FF road.

Posted by: Care " Bear" ()
Date: October 15, 2007 06:08PM

FFarmers, lets keep the 'hood' clean. We need to stick together and make sure it stays a solid place to live. I have been here over 10 years and it is a great place. As far as the police let them stay, hell they can come to my house for a barbaque if they want while on duty. A fed cop is great cop, FCPD keep up the great job.

Posted by: like2eat@theY ()
Date: October 16, 2007 07:45AM

A couple months ago, I noticed 3 teenage punk kids walking down the street going from car to car trying the doors. I ran out, chased them, and caught one. I beat the shit out of him. There hasn't been a problem in my neighborhood since then!

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: October 16, 2007 10:56AM

right on

Posted by: BR ()
Date: October 16, 2007 11:14AM

Man, what happened to FF? Back in the day the only sort of mischief going on was sneaking into Giant to buy cigarettes out of the vending machine, hoping you wouldn't get caught.

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: October 16, 2007 11:19AM

what happened to ff?

probably the same thing that happened to the rest of the country.

Posted by: Tia2 ()
Date: October 16, 2007 03:52PM

I have Brinks Security at home, but our community had some trouble with vandalism not too long ago.

I purchased a couple of "fake" security cameras in addition to some signs both in English and Spanish. I posted the signs in my garage window, and placed the two cameras in very conspicuous places in the front of my home.

For about $30.00 - it does the job!

http://doorchime.com/index.htm

Just sharing....

Date: October 16, 2007 10:00PM

It isnt like Compton, but some shady shit has been going on. Plenty of thefts from cars/garages, minor property destruction etc...

Reports have been filed with the police.

Posted by: Bennett Road Break Ins ()
Date: October 17, 2007 04:11PM

WE had the same thing happen off Bennett & Leefield, early September, 3 cars broke into, stuff stolen, windows broken, etc., Filed a report with police. Verizon was putting in FIOS at the same time. Workers all over the yards, day and night. Not sure if there is a connection. Are they in Franklin Farms? Could be kids...

Posted by: ohnoes! ()
Date: October 21, 2007 04:33PM

Is this stuff still going on?

Posted by: farmer brown ()
Date: October 22, 2007 08:24PM

Way over rated, there is not much crime here at all. some poor folkes trying to catch dinner out of the pond is about the only excitement here. Couple more FCPD and one VA trooper moved in so we have police cars here all the time now. it has cut down on traffic on FF road to with all the police.

the farm is safe and it is thriving a great place to live in FFcounty.

Date: October 23, 2007 12:52AM

I don't see how its blown out of proportion. No one is claiming the FF area is pulsing with crime. However, multiple thefts HAVE occured. They did not used to occur in the areas off rounding run, so it is def uncommon, and warrants discussion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2007 12:52AM by Stinkfist.

Posted by: Ryan ()
Date: October 23, 2007 07:30AM

The Verizon fios aliens were in FF a few weeks back....maybe there is a connection

Posted by: farmer brown ()
Date: October 23, 2007 09:26AM

I think it was that "VERIZON NETWORK" I saw them on tv they are every where. Shoot first ask questions later.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.