HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kudos to Fairfax County Sheriff Barry!
Posted by: Fairfax Citizen ()
Date: October 11, 2007 06:26AM

Folks, I think that you read about this idea first in the Fairfax Underground and it appears our public officials/staffs peruse the the Underground, also.

FAIRFAX COUNTY
Jail Will Check the Immigration Status of Inmates
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/10/AR2007101002031.html?hpid=topnews

Fairfax County Sheriff Stan G. Barry, who runs Virginia's largest jail, has decided to begin screening inmates for immigration violations and working with federal authorities to deport those illegally in this country.

CHAIRMAN CONNOLLY SPEAKSOUT

"I think if you break the law, and you're already here illegally, you are not welcome in this county," Fairfax Board of Supervisors Chairman Gerald E. Connolly (D) said. "I think we have to be strict about that."

Of the 27,000 people who were housed in the Fairfax jail last year, Barry estimated that 4,300, or 16 percent, were suspected of being here illegally.

Barry said the program should save Fairfax money by relieving police of repeatedly arresting some violators for petty offenses and by deporting convicted criminals. It also will provide an incentive for those here illegally not to get arrested, he said.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kudos to Fairfax County Sheriff Barry!
Posted by: Kiev ()
Date: October 11, 2007 10:25AM

Like its gonna solve anything.

So you deport some, some will come again.

Its too late folks.
They needed to take this measure like 15 years ago.

We'll just learn to live with it.

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: October 11, 2007 10:38AM

Kiev~

You gotta start somewhere.

Maybe we'll begin to see fewer Hispanics in the daily police reports, improvements in overcrowded houses, cleaner yards and less raucous music, fewer attempts to kidnap up young children, a decrease in gang activity and graffiti, a lessening of fights and beatings, fewer unsafe bike riders without helmets, a drop in murders, etc.

I agree that the change in policy is small and only a beginning.

Date: October 11, 2007 10:39AM

Agreed, for a starting point its fine :)

Posted by: Red Herring ()
Date: October 11, 2007 10:39AM

Kudos my a$$. This is only a cheap cover move for Gerry "the Con Man" Connolly. When Barry said, "We're targeting people that are not obeying the rules of society," that is a complete false statement. He is only targeting people who end up in jail. No check is being performed on those that never serve jail time for the crimes they committ. These crimes can and do include dui, assault, drug possession, shoplifting, urinating in public, etc.

Date: October 11, 2007 10:45AM

but the thing is - even if you DO check the status

what are you gonna do with all of these people? Drive them back to the border?

Pay for their ticket back to say....China?

Who is got money for that?

Posted by: Execution Style ()
Date: October 11, 2007 11:21AM

You line them all up against a brick walll and let loose with automatic weapons.
Problem solved.

Highlander style!
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: October 12, 2007 01:11AM

You have them all fight each other to the death and the one that lives gets to become a citizen. There can be only one!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: October 12, 2007 01:16AM

Matrix: The Immigration

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: October 12, 2007 01:42AM

Kiev Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> but the thing is - even if you DO check the
> status
>
> what are you gonna do with all of these people?
> Drive them back to the border?
>
> Pay for their ticket back to say....China?
>
> Who is got money for that?

Nope everyone regardless of country of origin, even Canadians get a one way bus ticket to Tijuana problem solved!

Posted by: slimey ()
Date: October 12, 2007 02:26AM

Mofo Wrote:
> Kiev Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > but the thing is - even if you DO check the
> > status
> >
> > what are you gonna do with all of these people?
> > Drive them back to the border?
> >
> > Pay for their ticket back to say....China?
> >
> > Who is got money for that?
>
> Nope everyone regardless of country of origin,
> even Canadians get a one way bus ticket to Tijuana
> problem solved!

If you deny them employment, they will find their own way to another border.
Mexico, Canada, it doesnt matter to me, as long as it isnt here.
Only the die-hard boneheads will need to be deported and that makes it easier for
our law enforcement. That is if our politicians actually do the bidding
of their constituents and stop listening to the Liberal BS artists who
think we need all this in the name of diversity.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2007 02:27AM by slimey.

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: October 12, 2007 06:39AM

Of the 27,000 people who were housed in the Fairfax jail last year, ... 4,300, or 16 percent, were suspected of being here illegally.

I wonder what the costs are to Fairfax County to apprehend and house these fine folks? You should calculate the collateral costs, also, related to the untoward behaviors that led to the arrests.

(In the above calculus, do not include the billions of dollars sent to keep Vincente Fox's country afloat or the second families in the County that lower the SOL and AP/IP scores.)

"Press 1 for
English"
Attachments:
Press 1 for English.jpg

Posted by: GasButt ()
Date: October 12, 2007 08:43AM

You, Gravis are a funny man!! There can be only one. I love it

Posted by: taxpayer - Cville library creep? ()
Date: October 12, 2007 09:54PM

was the creep arested for molesting kids at the Cville library illegal?
why are they letting these yoohoos hang out around the library? advancing their intellect? reading the Wall St Journal? Is that an informal day laborer site?

Posted by: MAGGY!! ()
Date: October 13, 2007 12:16PM

How about we line you up against a wall and shoot you!! All of you hateful idiots!! Thats why half of you are writing about it on a board because you know better than to come out and say something like that!! Your weak and pathetic!!

Posted by: slimey ()
Date: October 13, 2007 12:25PM

MAGGY!! Wrote:
> How about we line you up against a wall and shoot
> you!! All of you hateful idiots!!

That sounds like a threat. Perhaps I should copy/paste and send this to
the Sheriff's office too. You are the "hateful idiot" Im afraid of. Whazza
matter? Gonna have to pay your maid a decent wage now? Ha!

Posted by: dirtyharry ()
Date: October 13, 2007 08:49PM

I like the idea of a mandatory lottery for illegal alien's. Pick up 500 illegals off the streets at random,everyone draws a number. One person wins immediate citizenship if they speak English, or a one way ticket home if they don't. The rest get a mass unmarked grave at the county landfill.

Illegal alien problem solved ! We have been invaded by South America.Try invading any other country in this world and see what they do to you.

Posted by: execution style ()
Date: October 13, 2007 09:32PM

MAGGY is very angry today. I dick slapped her all last night and she has had enough. I hopde a gaggle of beaners gang rape her.

Posted by: someone ()
Date: October 25, 2007 09:57PM

They will stop coming the day you start working. Latin american are just subsidizing your consume-all do-nothing credit-based lifestyle, and then you complain! Someone has to do the work. Just remember, the original illegal immigrants are european descendants, which using all sorts of tactics, including genocide, occupied, or should I say stole, America from its -true- people.

Kudos!

Posted by: Bob James ()
Date: October 25, 2007 11:06PM

someone you really have a distorted and twisted sense of history. The aliens that made this great nation were the educated people who were looking to expand their freedom and beliefs. The immigrants that arrived in greatest numbers via Ellis Island were medically screened, highly educated, and arrived in an approved process.

You may wish to review Latin American history, also. What did the Spaniards and Portuguese contribute to South America? What resources, such as gold and silver, were returned to Spain and Portugal? What genocides took place in South America? Unfortunately, the third world countries south of the USA border are unable to provide a quality of life and social system for their masses. It's further unfortunate that the people escaping from these countries are the ill, destitute, and poorly educated.

I wonder whom you mean when you address "America's true people?" Are you talking about the migration of people via the Bering Strait and the land bridge or alluding to the Vikings coming into North America? I seriously doubt that you have studied history or you wouldn't be making such ill-informed comments.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 26, 2007 06:53AM

twisted sense of history. ... the educated people who were looking to expand their freedom and beliefs. ...via Ellis Island were medically screened, highly educated

Well, all 4 of my grandparents immigrated here thru Ellis Island in the early 1900's, and I grew up around them and their immigrant friends, and I remember all their stories. And I can tell you that your are completely wrong. They were dirt poor people that never went to school, in fact, none of them spoke any english. And they didn't come here for 'freedom'...they came here because they didn't want to be peasants anymore. The vast majority of Ellis Island immigrants were destitute and uneducated.

So before you start telling people they have a 'twisted sense of history', you might want to actually know what you are talking about. It's completely absurd to say that most of those immigrants were 'highly educated'.

You say alot of stupid shit in here, it's like some kind of perverse anti-skill.

Date: October 26, 2007 07:31AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> twisted sense of history. ... the educated people
> who were looking to expand their freedom and
> beliefs. ...via Ellis Island were medically
> screened, highly educated
>
> Well, all 4 of my grandparents immigrated here
> thru Ellis Island in the early 1900's, and I grew
> up around them and their immigrant friends, and I
> remember all their stories. And I can tell you
> that your are completely wrong. They were dirt
> poor people that never went to school, in fact,
> none of them spoke any english. And they didn't
> come here for 'freedom'...they came here because
> they didn't want to be peasants anymore. The vast
> majority of Ellis Island immigrants were destitute
> and uneducated.
>
> So before you start telling people they have a
> 'twisted sense of history', you might want to
> actually know what you are talking about. It's
> completely absurd to say that most of those
> immigrants were 'highly educated'.
>
> You say alot of stupid shit in here, it's like
> some kind of perverse anti-skill.

Your anecdotal information is interesting and may apply to your family. But you should review the actual historical accounts of Ellis Island and immigration during the time of nation building.

You, TheMeeper, have lost all credibility.

Date: October 26, 2007 08:29AM

You have lost all credibility
NOTE:
Bob James informing you that you have no credibility is pretty much like Meade Skelton calling you "a loser".

Date: October 26, 2007 01:43PM

TheMeeper fails dismally at similes. Why does this miscreant denigrate posters by personal attacks?

For the more sincere and interested readers, who want to learn more about Ellis Island and immigration, please check

http://www.ellisislandimmigrants.org/

TheMeeper's Dirt
Poor Ancestors Arrive at Ellis Island for New
and Better Life
Attachments:
TheMeepers Ancestors.jpg

Date: October 26, 2007 02:14PM

http://www.ellisislandimmigrants.org

Hmmm...so where's all this data and statistics showing how "highly educated" these immigrants were?

Why does this miscreant denigrate posters by personal attacks?

Because you're a fucking moron. That's why.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2007 02:17PM by TheMeeper.

Date: October 26, 2007 03:35PM

Obviously TheMeeper genetics are flawed, which is why the government provided medical inspections at Ellis Island. There were challenges and some with mental problems and low intelligence quotients slipped through; i.e., TheMeeper immigrants. It always shows up when they have to resort to verbal comms like "...you're a [expletive deleted] moron."

Which takes us back to the premise of this thread: the United States doesn't need low IQ, under educated Meepers in its society.

(See thread, also, about God-given superior intelligence and genetics)(For more detail, see thread about school districting and impact of immigrants and low IQs)

TheMeeper Attacks
Bob James and Others with
Immigrant Vocabulary

Attachments:
TheMeeper.jpg

Posted by: bitchplease ()
Date: October 28, 2007 04:19PM

Yeah but at the same time Stan the Man endorses ol' Jerry Connolly, Did you see those bullshit TV ads with Barry standing w/ connolly and two other brown clowns? Did you notice there were no fairfax county police officers in that ad? Not even their union supports that turd, he hates the Police because they were investigating him for a Felony Hit/Run DWI that should have been turned over to the Stae Police to invesigate.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.