HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Was your neighbor driving a a shiny Model T this past weekend?
Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: October 09, 2007 02:57PM

For the first time known in the 55 year history of the Kena Shrine Center there has been a major theft!

$1,000.00 REWARD

On Saturday September 30th 2007 thieves used a power saw to cut the tong lock's off TWO trailer's, whether they knew what the contents of the trailers were is not known, but they hit the JACK-POT, they got away with MANY THOUSANDS of DOLLARS of vehicles!

The Kena Antique Car Club had a trailer stolen from the parking lot and inside that trailer was a fully restored prize winning 1920 Model T Ford.

Car
Brand = Ford
Model = T
Year = 1920
Color = Black
Tag # = VA 61771
VIN = 4054656
Reward = $1,000.00

Trailer
Brand = Car-Mate
Year = 1999
Size = 16' long & 8' wide
Color = Prairie Tan
Tag # = VA 464544 TR
VIN = 5A3C516D2XL003861

The second trailer that was stolen was a 2001 US Cargo and was not owned by Kena but rather by Fairfax County Police Officers and it had FOUR Harley-Davidson Police Motorcycles inside of it!

At the time the thieves took the two trailers neither had their contents tied down, so there might be damage to the Model T and Motorcycles.

If you have any information contact William Baumbach William@Baumbach.com 703-323-1939 or Fairfax County Police Crime Solvers at 703-691-8888 or 1-866-411-8477.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Was your neighbor driving a a shiny Model T this past weekend?
Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: October 09, 2007 03:00PM

awesome...

.. but no, my neighbor is innocent.. i did see him driving a nicely restored RED antique (30's i believe) something or another..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2007 03:01PM by bdimag.

Posted by: cheap skate ()
Date: October 09, 2007 03:52PM

1,000 buck reward?

lol

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: October 10, 2007 12:56AM

wtf?! only $1000? i think would rather just steal it from the thief and keep it. then again, lighting it on fire and posting a video on youtube would be a colossal waste which would be perfect.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Adam ()
Date: October 10, 2007 05:18PM

I don't think 1,000 is enough. 4 motorcycles chopped up can easily be sold off in parts for way way way more then 1,000.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.