HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Showing up on the "Arrest Report" - Never Arrested
Posted by: mw451 ()
Date: September 30, 2007 07:35PM

I show up on your Arrest Report, but was never arrested.

I was "Summons" to Court.

By VA Code, a Summons is not an arrest.

The date and charges are wrong.

Who do I contact to get this removed?

----------------------------------------

From the Virginia Judicial Systems's Website - Glossary

Arrest - To deprive a person of his liberty by legal authority.

Warrant of Arrest - A written order issued and signed by a judicial officer directed to a law enforcement officer or some other person specially named and commanding him to arrest the body of a person named in it who is accused of an offense.

Summons - A document notifying defendant that an action has been instituted against him and that he is required to answer to it at a time and place named.

------------------------------------------

I was Summonsed, NOT Arrested. I appeared in Court and my case will be Dismissed in April, provided I stay in "good standing".

Please provide me with the info to remove my name from this webiste's Arrest/Ticket Search List.

Thank You.

mw451

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Showing up on the "Arrest Report" - Never Arrested
Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: September 30, 2007 07:42PM

The list includes tickets & summons

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 30, 2007 07:50PM

a) you will not be removed
b) why do you give a shit?

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: September 30, 2007 07:51PM

A Summons is NOT an Arrest.

The list shows I was Arrested, wrong charge, wrong date.

I was Summons to Court, that is not an Arrest/Ticket.

It needs to be removed.

I WAS NOT ARRESTED or Ticketed, as the Search states.

I was simply Summons to Court, that is it.

mw

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2007 07:52PM by mw451.

Date: September 30, 2007 07:54PM

Gravis,

I will be removed or file Legal Action.

I "give a crap" because the info is all wrong, wrong charge, wrong date, and will be dimissed.

mw

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 30, 2007 07:56PM

dont get your panties in a wad.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 30, 2007 07:58PM

I will be removed or file Legal Action.
Attachments:
mw451.jpg

Posted by: joe ()
Date: September 30, 2007 08:07PM

"This tool searches the last several years of tickets and arrests by the Fairfax County Police Department. This is merely a record that an arrest has occured and does not imply that the subject was convicted."

Date: September 30, 2007 08:11PM

The list comes from the FFX Police, you should get it straight with them first.

Even if your case gets dismissed there will still be an arrest record shown in databases on the web. The summons\arrest will also still show up in employee background reports.

What was the charge?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2007 08:19PM by Lurker..

Posted by: Forums Newbie ()
Date: September 30, 2007 08:17PM

So... what'd you do?

Date: September 30, 2007 08:21PM

FFX Co. Police have it all wrong.

I was Summonsed, that is NOT an Arrest.

It is no longeron their website, but shows up here, and here only.

Charges wrong, date wrong, and the Officer that gave me the Summons even noted that the description my Ex gave was wrong. He wrote a big "NO" across the description.

I just want this removed as it will be dismissed in April.

Thank You.

mw

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: September 30, 2007 08:22PM

You weren't "summons to court." Either you received a summons or you were summoned. Either way, you are listed in a database that is public record.

Posted by: Mike ()
Date: September 30, 2007 08:25PM

Better check your facts again, Ricky.

All Virginia Uniform Summonses are technically "arrests." It even says "arrest date" and "arrest location" in the boxes to be filled out by the officer.

Take a look at Virgina State Code (which supercedes the court website) regarding release on summons...

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+46.2-936

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: September 30, 2007 08:27PM

What was the charge?

Date: September 30, 2007 08:28PM

Lurker,

"The summons\arrest will also still show up in employee background reports.

What was the charge?"

Obscene Calls to my Ex, this after I went to th eFFx. Co. Police after her boyfriend threatenedt o kill me, and they would not eve listen to the tape. Yep, Fairfax's Finest.

I was Summonsed, this is NOT an Arrest accordeing to VA Code. It just states that you are to appear here at this time and date for this... It's NOT an Arrest.

And, the date that is shown for "my arrest", is about 1 week earlier than I got the call from the Police trying to issue it, -- they can't get into where I work. So I went and picked it up at Police HQ.

Simply put, a Summons is NOT an Arrest or Ticket, or plea of guilty. It should not be here, or ever posted on the Fairfax County Police Website, which I will address tomorrow with them.

mw

Date: September 30, 2007 08:35PM

YES, a summons is an arrest according to the Code of Virginia, as I provided a link to you earlier. You were released on a summons which is techincally an "arrest." For misdemeanors, officers shall release a suspect on a summons under this link:http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+46.2-940

If you met the criteria then you were released on a summons. It was an arrest. Get over it.

Also, take a look here for further info:
http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+19.2-82

Date: September 30, 2007 08:42PM

Sorry, also meant to include this one:

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+19.2-73

You will not have any luck in your quest. But do report back, please.

Date: September 30, 2007 09:00PM

Obscene Calls to my Ex,

haha, what did you say?

are you one of the jerky boys?

Posted by: joe ()
Date: September 30, 2007 09:04PM

mw451 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Obscene Calls

That's actually a charge? How old are you anyway?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2007 09:08PM by joe.

Date: September 30, 2007 09:20PM

HAHA. This guy just sent me the following PM:

This is public information free to share, no licenses needed. Enjoy

Arrest/Ticket Search - Wrong
To: TheMeeper
Date: 09/30/2007 08:15PM

Meeper,

I am sending the same thing to Cary:

Please remove the foowing entry from your list or Arrest/Ticket Searches"

"XXXX","MICHAEL","X","042","XXXX","XXXX XXXX","XX","FAIRFAX","VA","02/22/2007","OBSCENE CALLS

See Thread: [www.fairfaxunderground.com]

As I specified in the above thread: "Summons - A document notifying defendant that an action has been instituted against him and that he is required to answer to it at a time and place named.
"

This IS NOT an Arrest, it is an Order to appeat in Court, nothing else.

Thank You,

mw

edit by Cary: Removed personal information from this thread at user's request. Still appears in arrest list.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2007 11:52AM by Cary.

Date: September 30, 2007 09:25PM

I can understand that you might of been falsely accused. That would piss me off.

But, I also question why everyone around U is wrong? Generally when I hear a person saying everybody around them is wrong they're lying.

As for the tape, I'm not sure the FFX Police can listen to a taped phone conversation without a warrant or consent from the other party.

Apparently there was sufficient enough evidence to put you on probationary period before dismissing the charges?

Interesting there is also:

"WOLLS ","MICHAEL ","S","028"," ","NO FIXED ADDRESS "," "," "," ","08/15/2001","TELEPHONE RADIO ABUSE/OBS/THREAT "

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2007 09:32PM by Lurker..

Posted by: Dr Z ()
Date: September 30, 2007 09:48PM

It is an arrest. By law you have to be given a chance to be released on a summons to face the charge in court as long as it is a class 1 misd or less. Unless the officer thinks you may continue the offense or has reason to believe you will ignore the summons.

mw451 wrote:
"I just want this removed as it will be dismissed in April"

If I read your post correctly your charge will be dismissed next April 2008. I am going to hazard a guess and say you got charged, found guilty and the judge gave you an SIS. Suspended imposition of sentence. In other words stay out of trouble until April 2008 and the charge will be dismissed. Am I correct?

Date: September 30, 2007 09:55PM

mw451;
On a personal note let the old girlfriend go and forget all about this. Move on with your life. There isn't a guy posting on this board who hasnt had his nuts broken by a woman. You are getting way too ate up with this thing. Not to downplay your importance but I am sure most people don't read the arrests sheets except to see a friend or someone famous taking some lumps. The only other people who read the reports are lawyers fishing for new clients.

Sure it sucks, but there it is. If she is only an ex girlfriend and you don't own a house with her or have any kids with her be thankful.

Date: September 30, 2007 10:18PM

On a personal note let the old girlfriend go and forget all about this.

It's not his girlfriend, he's posted in here before:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/39974/39974.html#msg-39974

Date: September 30, 2007 10:22PM

Ok now it makes sense. Let me guess this really about money, like child support. Good work Meeper and I'll try to not break the internet in the future.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2007 10:34PM by Lurker..

Date: September 30, 2007 10:34PM

To be fair to the women on here it is not always the women who are busting nuts. Guys can be responsible for their own problems in some cases. Usually the little head thinking for the big head. BTW I speak from experience on that one.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: September 30, 2007 11:24PM

a summons is like a ticket. When you get pulled over for speeding, and the cop gives you a "ticket", that is a summons. IT says it on it. The search finds arrests and tickets. since a summons is a ticket, it is obviouls you would be on it.

BTW not to speak for Cary, but Cary never removes anything from the list even if the county does. And since loads of employers check the list, you are fucked in the ass (with at least 3 penises, lol) if you try to get a job in this county. Maybe you will remember this next time you consider commiting a crime.

Date: October 01, 2007 10:06AM

Meeper, thanks for posting my info. I sent you my info because I thought yo may be a Mod on this board.

Lurker, no, that guy is not me.

Mike, go back and look at all your links. They all have wording like:

"§ 46.2-936. Arrest for misdemeanor; release on summons and promise to appear; right to demand hearing immediately or within twenty-four hours; issuance of warrant on request of officer for violations of §§ 46.2-301 and 46.2-302; refusal to promise to appear; violations.

Whenever any person is detained by or in the custody of an arresting officer, including an arrest on a warrant, for a violation of any provision of this title punishable as a misdemeanor, the arresting officer shall, except as otherwise provided in § 46.2-940, take the name and address of such person and the license number of his motor vehicle and issue a summons or otherwise notify him in writing to appear at a time and place to be specified in such summons or notice."

There was not arresting officer and I was never taken before a Magistrate. I was not Arrested.

Except the last one you posted:
"§ 19.2-73. Issuance of summons instead of warrant in certain cases.

A. In any misdemeanor case or in any class of misdemeanor cases, or in any case involving complaints made by any state or local governmental official or employee having responsibility for the enforcement of any statute, ordinance or administrative regulation, the magistrate or other issuing authority having jurisdiction may issue a summons instead of a warrant when there is reason to believe that the person charged will appear in the courts having jurisdiction over the trial of the offense charged.

C. Any person on whom such summons is served shall appear on the date set forth in same, and if such person fails to appear in such court at such time and on such date then he shall be treated in accordance with the provisions of § 19.2-128, regardless of the disposition of, and in addition to, the charge upon which he was originally arrested."

Note: I removed "B." because that talked about DWI. If you read the end of "C." -"the charge upon which he was originally arrested." - I was NEVER arrested.

Joe, yes, "obscene calls" is a charge, but it is worded differently in the VA Code.

Lurker, this would have absolutely nothing to do with money, that is set by the state, and there are strict gudelines for Child Support.

OK, so here's what happened. Ex's boyfriend threathened to kill me, I went to the Police with the tape recording of his messages, and the Cop wouldn't even listen to them since he'd been to our house several times while my wife and I were separating. So I got ticked off and called my wife's apartment and cussed and threatened to take custody of my daughter. Wifey and her boyfriend recorded this and took it to the Magistrate, who determined that the cussing was "vulgar language" and the threat to file for custody of my daughter, was a "threat", so he issued a Summons for "Vulgar and Threatening Language".

The Police called me the next day at work, and I went and picked up the Summons. There is nothing on there about being Arrested.

And like I posted in my first post, by Virginia definition:

"Summons - A document notifying defendant that an action has been instituted against him and that he is required to answer to it at a time and place named."

A Summons simply states you are to appear here at this time and date, it is NOT an Arrest.

Posted by: Flarefax ()
Date: October 01, 2007 10:17AM

What happens if you don't answer the summons? Answer that one and you will see why it is an "arrest."

Posted by: EJ ()
Date: October 01, 2007 11:14AM

No, leave this information up.

Creeps like this guy that make harrassing phone calls need to be brought into public view and made an example of.

I for example would NEVER EVER hire someone with an arrest like that. Not if he is going to be using my company phone lines.

Bravo, FU ticket search. Bravo.

Posted by: omgwtf ()
Date: October 01, 2007 11:29AM

Michael Wolls is an obscene phone call making pervert. He called me and said he wanted to stick his (@ in my @$$. I could not believe it. Maybe I should call the Fairfax PD and ask them to "arrest" him again...ha ha.

Seriously, Michael, get over it. Just becuase the cops did not place the handcuffs on you, does not mean you were not "arrested." If you were charged, and you don't wan't to plead guilty, then by all means, fight the ticket in court and make the officer prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt to the judge. Otherwise, stop wasting your time trying to get the case out of the database. You're givin' me a headache.

MS

Date: October 01, 2007 12:18PM

I'm not saying you're going to get lower child support. I'm saying you maybe upset that you are paying her X amount of money each month and she is living in your old house with a new BF and spending that money.

Hell one of my Ex girlfriends was divorced and she got the house, the car, spousal support of $2000/month and child support of $3000/month. Frankly I felt bad for the poor guy. $5000 a month is a lot to pay to somebody you hate. (And, I think spousal support is a crock of!)

Date: October 01, 2007 01:37PM

Lurker wrote: (And, I think spousal support is a crock of!)

Well I agree with that.

No, I bought my Ex out of the house, so I own it. She moved into an apartment last Oct. and her BF moved in at the beginning of the year. That's when all the threatening calls started happening and I went to the Cops about them.

Then I got ticked off and called them, but the Cops told them to go to the Magistrate - the Cops never told me this - so they did and he issued a Summons.

I was going to go to the Magistrate with my tapes, but was told that since they already got a Summons on me, the Magistrate would look at me as being vengeful and would not issue them a Summons.

I took my tapes to Court, but my Attorney Plea bargained because he didn't want all these nasty tapes played in Court. The bargain was the case would be dropped and there would be a No Contact order for 60 days. Well, that's not what happened in the Courtroom, I got No Contact for 1 year, and then it will be Dismissed. My ex was also told not to contact me, and she has tried to about 20 times. I let both her and my attorney know this, and the calls finally stopped in July.

EJ - I didn't make harassing phone calls. I'm sure 99% of couples going through a divorce argue and cuss over the phone, it's just that I got hit with it.

Oh, and just an FYI, email is the same way. If you use treatening and vulgar language in an email, that's a Class 1 Misdemeanor also. NO!!! I didn't do this, I found it when I looked up the phone call law.

I will tell you, there is so much crap out there that you can be charged with, it is incredible. Read thru the VA Code, it's crazy.

Date: October 01, 2007 01:46PM

Yeah, fine, whatever, either way I vote your name stays up there. Call it what you want, arrest, summons, whatever, you broke the law, you got punished and therfore your name stays. Anyway, the title is Arrest/Ticket search. A ticket is a summons. Get over yourself and stay off the phone.

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: October 01, 2007 02:06PM

Bringing the tapes to the magistrate would not be vengeful... Making the obscene phone calls after the cops refused to do anything was vengeful..

Take the tape to the magistrate, tell them you brought it in before the summons and was not helped by the officer who you've been dealing with (give the officer's name so they can check with him on when you came in)..

then everyone can have a big "summonseds" party...

--

and to stop this stupid argument... its the Arrest/Ticket search... it may not technically be an arrest (or it may be) - but I'll be damned if your gonna sit there and argue that its not a ticket..

you were issued a ticket, fairfax county put it on their website, and now its here.. and here it will remain forever!

Date: October 01, 2007 03:23PM

I would of followed up with tapes, but that's 20/20 hindsight. If anybody asks about the charge just say it was some BS charge an ex wife brought against you and was dismissed.

Since the big complaint is that the boyfriend moved in, I'm assuming your arguing over spousal support money. I believe the guy has to live with her for one year before you can revoke spousal payments.

Be thankful your done this woman.

Put a hottub in and get some hot stripper chick or college cutie to move in with you. Just tell the new cutie you'll pay for everything. That should piss off the ex enough and you'll probably forget all about her.

Sounds to me like you're wasting a lot of energy in the wrong direction.

Posted by: myspaceaddict ()
Date: October 01, 2007 04:40PM

I say mw451 is a bot.

Date: October 01, 2007 05:13PM

"I took my tapes to Court, but my Attorney Plea bargained because he didn't want all these nasty tapes played in Court. The bargain was the case would be dropped and there would be a No Contact order for 60 days. Well, that's not what happened in the Courtroom, I got No Contact for 1 year, and then it will be Dismissed"

Just as I guessed. See above. You were found guilty, no contest or Alford plea.

mw451 do you think you are the only guy to ever get screwed over in a divorce. Take a day off and hang around domestic relations court. Your case will look like a dream compared to the royal screwing most guys take. I know of more than a few guys who ended up living in the basement of their parents house, they were so busted broke. Try using that to pick up chicks in a bar.

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: October 01, 2007 06:13PM

EJ Wrote:
> Creeps like this guy that make harrassing phone
> calls need to be brought into public view and made
> an example of.

Why do you need to post comments about people you know nothing about? He's not a Creep, he got screwed over in a divorce and made some poor choices...That's all....Give the guy a break.......How do I know? I use to be one of his neighbors.

Posted by: Howie Feltersnatch ()
Date: October 01, 2007 06:24PM

So in summary, the sequence of events went like this: blah blah blah, you made an obscene phone call to the ex, you got summoned for your troubles, and now you're being a big crybaby about it here.

Wait, I think I saw this on COPS. You were wearing a wifebeater, and carrying a pack of smokes in one hand and a lite beer bottle in the other, and you were screaming at your 300 pound, mumu and flip-flop wearing girlfriend, and then her new boyfriend got all up in your face and said he'd "keel you" and so you grabbed him by the mullet and tried to clock him with the beer bottle, but her mom ran up and hit you over the head with a toilet seat she grabbed off the lawn in front of the trailer (it was attached to the broken toilet sitting out there), and in the ensuing chaos as you, fattie, mom, mullet-head, and two donut-munchers tussled for the beer bottle you accidentally dropped the cigarette and burned down your double-wide, killing the five coon hounds that lived under the porch. White trash rules.

Date: October 01, 2007 09:22PM

bdimag Wrote:
> Bringing the tapes to the magistrate would not be
> vengeful... Making the obscene phone calls after
> the cops refused to do anything was vengeful..
>
> Take the tape to the magistrate, tell them you
> brought it in before the summons and was not
> helped by the officer who you've been dealing with
> (give the officer's name so they can check with
> him on when you came in)..
>
> then everyone can have a big "summonseds" party...
>
>
>
Maybe I worded it wrong. They baiscally said "Counter-Claiming" or Charging them, after the fact would do me no good.

mw
> --
>
> and to stop this stupid argument... its the
> Arrest/Ticket search... it may not technically be
> an arrest (or it may be) - but I'll be damned if
> your gonna sit there and argue that its not a
> ticket..
>
> you were issued a ticket, fairfax county put it on
> their website, and now its here.. and here it will
> remain forever!

Date: October 01, 2007 09:29PM

myspaceaddict Wrote:
> I say mw451 is a bot.

Yeah, I wish I was, it would make Life alot easier.

BTW, I spoke with my atty., a Summons is not an Arrest, -- no Miranda Rgihts said, and not a "ticket".

A Summons is simply an order to appear in Court. Nothing more or less, no matte how you plead.

FFX Co. Police screwed this up and he is on it. Obivously this won't take it off this website's list, but the iddue will be forthcoming.

mw

Date: October 01, 2007 09:37PM

Dr Z Wrote:
> "I took my tapes to Court, but my Attorney Plea
> bargained because he didn't want all these nasty
> tapes played in Court. The bargain was the case
> would be dropped and there would be a No Contact
> order for 60 days. Well, that's not what happened
> in the Courtroom, I got No Contact for 1 year, and
> then it will be Dismissed"
>
> Just as I guessed. See above. You were found
> guilty, no contest or Alford plea.
>
> mw451 do you think you are the only guy to ever
> get screwed over in a divorce. Take a day off and
> hang around domestic relations court. Your case
> will look like a dream compared to the royal
> screwing most guys take. I know of more than a few
> guys who ended up living in the basement of their
> parents house, they were so busted broke. Try
> using that to pick up chicks in a bar.

Dr. Z,

I don't know who you are, butyou have made more sense than anyone else, so Thanks.

Yes, I got off lucky, even though the plea-bargain failed.

Wifey and I had this all worked out prior to out "actual split", she lived here a month before she left, thou she lived in a different room. -- which the Courts do allow now becausethey realize housing is so .... tooo expsive here.

Anyway, I am thankful.

Divorce will be done in 2 weeks I'm told, though I was told a month ago it wa final, only to creep back on me because 1 clause, the 30 notification of relocating/moving, was left out of the PSA. Stupid Atty's.

mw

Date: October 01, 2007 09:43PM

Margie Wrote:
> EJ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Creeps like this guy that make harrassing phone
> > calls need to be brought into public view and
> made
> > an example of.
>
> Why do you need to post comments about people you
> know nothing about? He's not a Creep, he got
> screwed over in a divorce and made some poor
> choices...That's all....Give the guy a
> break.......How do I know? I use to be one of his
> neighbors.

Thank You Margie!!!

I'm not a creep, and I didn't harass my Ex. I made 1 bad phone call. MY Fault, and I accept that. I got what I deserved, but what irks me is that when I went to the Police, they wouldn't even listen to the threats I had on tape. But my Wife goes -- which she would not have done if not for her BF's influence -- and I get nailed.

"How do I know? I use to be one of his neighbors."

Which One? PM me.

mw

Date: October 01, 2007 09:59PM

Howie Feltersnatch, Flarefax, and omgwtf,

You all are Idiots. You hide behind an Anonymous address, not even a member of this Board.

You blurt out YOUR Opinion, without even reading the thread.

Go back and read it. I made 1 call, I've got about 20 threats on tape, stupid dork left me message on my anwersing machine and I taped them.

HE hreathened to KILL ME.

I called back and cussedout my wife, at the time,she got me for "vulgar laungauge" and the fact that I threatened to file charges for custody of my daughter for her protection -- "threat>"

Thus I was charged with "Vulgar and Threatening Language", NOT "obscene calls" which is listed here.

I can't even count how many times I had to go "Rescue" my daughter when my ex-wifey got all trashed. and even new BF is only staying there to protect my daughter.

You don't know the facts, and you Hide behind an anonymous name.

So YOU grow up. If you're real, then sign-up.

mw

Date: October 01, 2007 10:12PM

DR. Z,

Jon the board and PM me. I'll fill you in on my case. It's a CF!

mw

Posted by: ufb ()
Date: October 01, 2007 10:56PM

Man, you sound like an absolute nutcase. Have you taken your medication yet today?

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: October 02, 2007 09:00AM

>> Thus I was charged with "Vulgar and Threatening Language", NOT "obscene calls"

I'd rather have the obscene charge, sounds kinky.

Date: October 02, 2007 09:26AM

Dr. Z wrote in another thread: 'So you were in fact found guilty of the crime you said you didnt commit."

I never said I didn't commit a crime. I made 1 phone call, cussed, threatened to file for sutody of my daughter, and got nailed for it.

I admit I did that. However, I did not realize it was a crime, but ignorance of the law is no excuse.

As Joe wrote above: "That's actually a charge?"

Yes, it is, and I was shocked when I found out.

Jester, that's funny.

Date: October 02, 2007 10:26AM

Yeah, again, you committed a crime, you have your excuses, fine. FACT REMAINS YOU COMMITTED A CRIME. I read the post, You were charged with violating VA Code 18.2-427. That section deals with both vulgar AND obscene calls. So, the fact that it is listed as obscene is not a big deal. You got a summons. Let me let you in on a little fact. A traffic ticket is technically a traffic summons. You are arguing over symantics. You were told to appear in court because you violated a criminal statute. If you hadn't, a warrant would be out for your arrest. You faced 12 months in jail based upon your class one misdemeanor charge. You belong on the list. If I had a jerk like you living near me, I would want to know.

Even if I register, how does that make me less anonymous? You were anonymous until you volunteered your info. In fact your email is still hidden.

Date: October 02, 2007 10:49AM

Flarefax, yes, that is what I was charged with.

My Summons states "Vulgar and Threatening", not "obscene calls".

It was 1 call.

And I'm sure that you have never cussed at anyone on the phone...

Things happen when you go through a Divorce. I over reacted and got nailed for it and admit it. But like I originally said, what shows up in the "Ticket/Arrest" Search is wrong, wrong charge and date. That is FFX Co Police Dept's fault for posting the wrong info, not FU's fault.

Just drop it.

Date: October 02, 2007 11:06AM

"Just drop it." Agreed, as long as you take your own advice.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: October 03, 2007 03:03PM

Holy damn, Cary removed info! I hope this trend doesnt continue.

Posted by: StillThere ()
Date: October 03, 2007 03:32PM

he is still there and should be.

Posted by: Whoa! ()
Date: October 04, 2007 09:47PM

What the hell goes on in Chantilly. You got this dude, his drunk wife across the street and Mattfeld? That place is a suburban nightmare. Who needs latino gangs when you have this crew!?!

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: July 21, 2010 09:12PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> Holy damn, Cary removed info! I hope this trend
> doesnt continue.

check your query, the data is still there

Posted by: watson ()
Date: July 21, 2010 09:17PM

Dane Bramage Wrote:
> KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Holy damn, Cary removed info! I hope this trend
> > doesnt continue.
>
> check your query, the data is still there

no shit sherlock. he said he removed personal information in this thread. still in arrest search. go troll the Jasper's Rink blog.

Posted by: Robin ()
Date: July 21, 2010 09:46PM

Holy Necropost, Batman.

Posted by: General Lee ()
Date: July 21, 2010 10:44PM

Many people don't realize it, but cursing on the phone in Virginia can get you thrown in jail.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.