HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Leader of Muslim Brotherhood Front Group Appointed to Virginia Commission on Immigration
Posted by: NO Shariah for me ()
Date: September 29, 2007 07:53AM

A local delegate has asked Democratic Gov. Timothy M. Kaine to re-think his appointment of the head of the Virginia-based Muslim American Society to the Virginia Commission on Immigration.

Del. Todd Gilbert, R-Woodstock, wrote to Kaine earlier today, saying he was concerned about the appointment of Dr. Esam S. Omeish, a Northern Virginia physician and the group’s president, to the panel. The commission was created earlier this year to study the impact of illegal immigration on the commonwealth.

The Muslim American Society has significant ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, a group founded in Egypt, Gilbert said. “It is unfortunate that the Governor would choose the leader of an organization such as this to represent many the freedom-loving Muslim citizens of Virginia on this important commission,” Gilbert said.

“While the Muslim American Society claims to be the innocent face of peaceful Islam in America, their history and teachings tell a much different story. Unfortunately, it is a story about which all Americans have become much too familiar — that of the promotion of a global Islamic state. The questionable origin and teachings of this group should give the Governor some serious concerns about his recent appointment. Even though this organization has a savvy public relations machine, the public face that it projects may disguise some very troubling hidden intentions.”

Esam Omeish is the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood’s primary front group in the United States, the Muslim American Society.

Here’s Omeish at an August 2006 rally in Washington DC, wearing a kaffiyeh and delivering a virulent anti-Israel rant. This is the man the governor of Virginia chooses to advise him on immigration policy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AdcZ4-IhfE&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Flittlegreenfootballs%2Ecom%2Fweblog%2F%3Fentry%3D27241%5FOutrage%5Fof%5Fthe%5FWeek%2D%5FLeader%5Fof%5FMuslim%5FBrotherhood%5FFront%5FGroup%5FAppointe

The Investigative Project has more information on the subversive Islamic supremacist group calling itself the Muslim American Society.

http://www.investigativeproject.com/

After the news got out as to who this DR. is, he resigned...

Here’s the official statement from Virginia governor Timothy Kaine:

STATEMENT OF GOVERNOR KAINE

~ On Dr. Esam Omeish’s resignation from the Virginia Commission on Immigration ~

RICHMOND – Governor Timothy M. Kaine released the following statement on Dr. Esam Omeish’s resignation today from the Virginia Commission on Immigration:

“I have accepted Dr. Esam Omeish’s resignation as one of the 10 gubernatorial appointees to the 20-member Virginia Commission on Immigration.

“Dr. Omeish is a respected physician and community leader, yet I have been made aware of certain statements he has made which concern me.

“Dr. Omeish indicated that he did not want this controversy to distract from the important work of the Commission.

“I intend to name another representative of the Muslim community to the Commission in the near future

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Leader of Muslim Brotherhood Front Group Appointed to Virginia Commission on Immigration
Posted by: Bob James ()
Date: September 29, 2007 08:23PM

Is there any relationship between this doctor and the British Muslim doctors? As I recall, there was some information that professionals, particular doctors, were organizing into some Islamic group to fight infidels.

Re: Leader of Muslim Brotherhood Front Group Appointed to Virginia Commission on Immigration
Posted by: slimey ()
Date: September 29, 2007 10:16PM

I for one, would rather not have this problem. Why are we letting these
people into our country in the first place? Is it because some nut-case says we
"need more diversity!?". BS! Its the Liberal WHINERS who brought us this. Political
Correctness ran amok. Roll over and play dead. I wont.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2007 10:16PM by slimey.

Date: September 30, 2007 08:03AM

The Islamist Head Fake.

When dealing with Muslim leaders, Washington should borrow a page from Ronald Reagan’s Soviet playbook: Trust, but verify. Many aim to deceive us, court evidence shows.

It’s now believed that several leaders of the Muslim establishment in America last decade conspired to infiltrate the U.S. political system, change Middle East policy and gradually Islamize America. At the same time, they hatched a plot to fund overseas terrorists.

Of course, they couldn’t do this out in the open. So they set up benign-sounding nonprofits and charities to “camouflage” their traitorous activities, say U.S. prosecutors who cite wiretap transcripts and other documents uncovered in a criminal probe of the Holy Land Foundation, the largest Muslim charity in America.

During a secret meeting at a Philadelphia hotel, the charity’s president and other prominent Muslim leaders were recorded allegedly plotting ways to disguise payments to Hamas terrorists as charity.

“I swear by Allah that war is deception,” said Shukri Abu-Baker, now on trial in the federal terror-funding case. “We are fighting our enemy with a kind heart. . . . Deceive, camouflage, pretend that you’re leaving while you’re walking that way. Deceive your enemy.”

Another participant at the Hamas summit was the founder of the Council on American Islamic-Relations, or CAIR, the largest Muslim civil-rights group in the country and an unindicted co-conspirator in the terror-funding case.

Adding to Abu-Baker’s point, Omar Ahmad compared the deception needed to fool the infidels with the head fake in basketball. “He makes a player believe that he is doing this while he does something else,” Ahmad said. “I agree with you. . . . Politics is a completion of war.”

The Islamist head fake has worked all too well over the past decade. Blind acceptance and validation of Muslim leaders with questionable loyalties hardly missed a beat in Washington even after 9/11.

Many were invited to the White House and Congress. The head of the FBI spoke at their conferences, calling them “mainstream” and “moderate.” Many naive officials still confer legitimacy on them.

But what Muslim leaders tell us and what they tell Muslim audiences are often two entirely different things. The deception is astonishing. They’ve really played us for suckers.

http://www.investors.com/editorial/editorialcontent.asp?secid=1501&status=article&id=275871309181046

Date: September 30, 2007 08:07AM

Dr. Esam Omeish, the MAS leader caught on numerous videotapes spewing violent, hateful jihad rhetoric, is whining today about a “smear campaign.”

“Smear,” in this case, being defined as having his own words quoted and reported.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/28/AR2007092800789_pf.html

Esam S. Omeish, the Muslim leader from Fairfax County who resigned from the state immigration commission after controversial remarks made on video surfaced, defended his remarks today and said he was the victim of a smear campaign.

“The smear campaign brings forward comments and speech excerpts which were taken out of context . . . and used to undermine a whole community of faith in a relentless campaign of Islamophobia intimidation,” Omeish said in an 11 a.m. news conference,

Omeish submitted his resignation to Gov. Timothy M. Kaine (D) yesterday after video surfaced of one speech in which he referred to the “Israeli war machine” and another 38-second excerpt from a speech he made at a December 2000 rally in support of the “Jihad way.”

“All these allegations revolve around obsolete historical associations, out of context statements wrapped in hateful, misleading insinuations by individuals who are bent on alienating and intimidating Muslim leaders and activists,” Omeish said. ...

Omeish told the Associated Press late Thursday that his comments in the videos were taken out of context and that his reference to “the jihad way” was not a call for violent attacks.

“In Islam, jihad is a broad word that means constant struggle — struggling spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, physically — in all respects. So my words were in support of people who are resisting occupation and people who are trying to . . . remove oppression from their land,” Omeish said.

Here’s a little more “smearing” of Omeish, in a press release from Virginia Delegate C. Todd Gilbert:

KAINE APPOINTEE ON BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF RADICAL “9/11” MOSQUE

WOODSTOCK, VA –– Virginia Delegate C. Todd Gilbert (R-Woodstock), who first alerted Governor Timothy M. Kaine to the fact that he had appointed a Muslim activist of questionable beliefs and ties to the Virginia Commission on Immigration, today questioned the process by which the Governor’s appointees are chosen.

“I don’t know how a problem of this magnitude could have slipped through the Governor’s screening process,” Gilbert stated. Gilbert noted that there are additional facts about the appointee in question that are even more disturbing than those already circulating in the media. He added, “Even a cursory internet search about the appointee in question would have also easily identified him as a leader of a potentially radical northern Virginia mosque.”

Contrary to the Governor’s public assertions that he first learned of the issue on a local radio call-in show on Thursday morning (September 27, 2007), the Kaine Administration first learned of the problem by way of a letter from Delegate Gilbert on Wednesday afternoon (September 26, 2007). In his initial response to media inquiries which first appeared in the Northern Virginia Daily newspaper, Kaine spokesman Kevin Hall quickly dismissed Gilbert’s assertions as “whispers and smears,” “just one of those conspiracy theories” and “innuendo, moving dangerously close to slander.”

In addition to being the President of the Muslim American Society, former Kaine appointee Dr. Esam S. Omeish, currently sits on the Board of Directors of the Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center in Falls Church, Virginia. Among numerous questionable ties to radical Islam is the fact that at least two of the 9/11 hijackers were members in the months preceding the attacks. See the 9/11 Commission Report, pp. 221, 229-230. ...

In the spring of this year, the Dar Al-Hijrah mosque was infiltrated by the Mapping Sharia project, a group comprised of practicing Muslims and counter-terrorism experts who catalogue the activities of radical Islamic teaching centers and mosques. Counter-terrorism expert and project leader Dave Gaubatz personally spent over 300 hours immersed in the teachings of the Imams at the mosque. At the conclusion of his “conversion” to Islam, Imams at Dar Al-Hijrah supplied Gaubatz with violent, jihadist readings and CD’s. “They are teaching what they call Jihad Qital, which means physical jihad,” Gaubatz said. “They’re teaching violence and hatred of the United States . . . (t)he ultimate goal for those at Dar Al-Hijrah is to instill Sharia law in the U.S. and have America adhere to the Islamic faith,” he said. “They want America to be an Islamic state.” See the link to the story here. Dave Gaubatz of the Mapping Sharia Project may be reached at davegaubatz (at) gmail.com... Delegate Gilbert has spoken personally to Mr. Gaubatz regarding his research.

In April of 2007, Dr. Omeish stated, “I am currently serving on the board of Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic center which is the largest Islamic center in Northern Virginia.” Also see the Washington Post. Dr. Omeish has also been videotaped apparently leading Friday prayers at the mosque.

The Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center has been called “the 9/11 mosque” by investigative journalist Paul Sperry who wrote the book “Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington”. In a 2005 interview, Sperry stated, “The interlocking directorships in these suspect Muslim lobby groups, charities and mosques like Dar al-Hijrah, the 9/11 mosque here, is alarming. They’re all connected to each other, and all connected to the Muslim Brotherhood or Hamas or Islamic Jihad or al-Qaida. It’s a syndicate, a Muslim mafia, and law enforcement is only starting to get their arms around it. The base of their operations is in Northern Virginia, where I live — right in the shadow of the nation’s capital.” See here and here.

Omeish and the Muslim American Society are also closely affiliated with Imam Siraj Wahhaj whom they have invited to be a co-lecturer of Dr. Omeish at MAS conferences. Wahhaj, a Brooklyn, New York cleric who testified as a character witness for convicted bomber “blind Sheihk” Omar Abdel Rahman, is an indicted co-conspirator in the first World Trade Center bombing and preaches openly about jihad, martyrdom and bringing about Islamic government in America.

Posted by: Ronald Mexico ()
Date: September 30, 2007 08:48AM

What a cancer on humanity this 'religion' has become.

I don't understand muslim doctors and their passion for blowing up innocent people. Osama bin Laden's number-two, Ayman al-Zawahiri, is also an Egyptian-born physician. Oh, and like Dr. Omeish, he also has ties to the "Muslim Brotherhood." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayman_al-Zawahri)

Posted by: Job Beams ()
Date: September 30, 2007 01:02PM

It's no wonder that the Muslim populace remains silent. I guess after years of childhood indoctrination, the "kill the infidels" is really ingrained in their psyche. Along with the rewards of martyrdom.

Excellent and forthright summaries, NO Shariah for me. You only need to watch the video clip of Dr. Esam Omeish's venomous and hateful attack on the Jews to see this man's true colors. The same ol' propaganda. Frightening, the numbers of Muslims cheering his caustic remarks; I hope that security authorities have sufficient video and stills to identify these people.

Camouflage and deception are the hallmarks of the terrorist Muslims and they appear, unfortunately, to be particularly successful. Witness the group testing operations security on the airplane. The demand for extra, special religious rights at the airport, feigns on the airliner to test responses, etc., etc., etc.

Folks, we have a real problem. No Shariah for me presented the unvarnished Truth.

"Muslims are becoming increasingly aware of the way the media is portraying our image. We must educate non-Muslims and Muslims alike about what Islam teaches and how it is indeed a very peaceful religion."
http://www.shariah.net/
Attachments:
images.jpg

Date: September 30, 2007 05:53PM

Dr. Esam Omeish, MD

Medical Education
Georgetown University School of Med. 1993
Internship
Univ. of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey-University Hospital
General Surgery 1994
Residency
Univ. of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey-University Hospital 1998
Certification
Surgery 1999

http://connect.inova.com/physician/mddb.physician.phy_view?p_phy_id=101057717

Dr. Esam Omeish (below)
Attachments:
Esam Omeish.jpg

Posted by: IDK ()
Date: September 30, 2007 05:58PM

Sounds like we just need to let this guy crack down on illegals, then take him out before he has a chance to follow through with the jihad portion of his plan.

Posted by: Cong Moron ()
Date: October 01, 2007 12:45PM

I heard statements similar to Dr. Omeish's Israel rant recently . Oh yeah, Congressman Jim Moran made them to a newspaper.

Posted by: yo ()
Date: October 03, 2007 06:51PM

Cong Moron Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I heard statements similar to Dr. Omeish's Israel
> rant recently . Oh yeah, Congressman Jim Moran
> made them to a newspaper.

It's Moron, not Moran.

Date: October 05, 2007 06:04AM

Are any criminal charges pending against the good Dr. Omeish?

Is he still employed at the Inova Fairfax Hospital?

Would you want this doctor to do surgery on you?

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: October 06, 2007 12:57AM

Job Beams Wrote:
> Are any criminal charges pending against the good
> Dr. Omeish?

no, that is his freedom of speech.

> Is he still employed at the Inova Fairfax
> Hospital?

i dont see any cause that is grounds for dismissal. politics should not be involved in a non-political profession.

> Would you want this doctor to do surgery on you?

that depends... is he a surgeon?

the bottom line is that you are calling him a criminal for something he has said, not even a threat, a political view. i dont support his position but i do support one's freedom to have a position of their choosing.

feel free to respond.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: October 06, 2007 07:59AM

Gravis

You support the British Islamic physicians captured, planning to bomb Great Britain?

You support yelling "fire" in a crowded theater?

You support hate organizations dedicated to "kill the infidels" per the Koran?

You support anti-sematic agitation and propaganda (AGIPROP)?

Thank you for allowing me to respond. Freedom of speech is great. Abusing this freedom is not.

Date: October 06, 2007 08:39AM

Please read previous postings for detailed, factual information.

Is the good doctor part of the madrassah at the local mosque, where he has freedom to express his beliefs?

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 06, 2007 09:49AM

>You support the British Islamic physicians captured, planning to bomb Great Britain?

Plotting a criminal act is not free speech.

>You support yelling "fire" in a crowded theater?

If the theater owner felt this was good for his business, then yes, I would support that.

You support hate organizations dedicated to "kill the infidels" per the Koran? You support anti-sematic agitation and propaganda (AGIPROP)?

Believing in free speech has nothing to do with supporting hate organizations, killing, or agitating anyone. You are using a straw man argument.

>Freedom of speech is great. Abusing this freedom is not.

Well if you really think that the guy should be arrested for things he said, I can't think of a bigger abuse of that freedom. He's a wacko, but I'm more afraid of people like you than I am of him.

Date: October 06, 2007 10:15AM

You are rather naive, TheMeeper, and have failed to read the preceding comments. Please re-read and take time to watch the video clips and follow the hyper links. I have not advocated that the good doctor be arrested, unless it's proven that he has been nefariously involved in illegal immigration, funding anti-American Islamic causes, etc. I support the governor's action to have him resign. Wise-up, TheMeeper, it's "wakos" like the doctor whom you need to be afraid of. And, BTW, better go back to AGIPROP 101 and review the teaching points.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 06, 2007 10:22AM

You are rather naive,

No, I just disagree with you and you can't handle that without resorting to ad hominems.

Who's really being narrow-minded here?

Date: October 06, 2007 03:00PM

TheMeeper surely may disagree with me; however, I have only asked for comments and requested that TheMeeper READ the preceding discourse in this thread. TheMeeper is demonstrating an acerbity approaching character assassination to obfuscate and distort the original news reports and statements. Resorting to ad hominems?How about this homily: Read my lips!. Rather than twist the thread as you appear to be doing, why don't you respond to the issues raised? But, first demonstrate that you have read the astute remarks in this thread. Stop the tedious non sequiturs. You may be an AGIPROP agent, after all.

Date: October 06, 2007 08:47PM

TheMeeper is a high school kid!

I do admire your humour and excellent graphics!

Edit by cary: closed font html tag

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2007 05:19PM by Cary.
Attachments:
chillpill3.JPG

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: October 07, 2007 05:16PM

WordNet
ad hominem

adjective
appealing to personal considerations (rather than to fact or reason); "ad hominem arguments"

WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.

Job Beams Wrote:
> Gravis
>
> You support yelling "fire" in a crowded theater?
>
> You support hate organizations dedicated to "kill
> the infidels" per the Koran?

Job Beams Wrote:
> TheMeeper is demonstrating an acerbity
> approaching character assassination to obfuscate
> and distort the original news reports and
> statements. Resorting to ad hominems?How about
> this homily: Read my lips!. Rather than twist
> the thread as you appear to be doing, why don't
> you respond to the issues raised? But, first
> demonstrate that you have read the astute remarks
> in this thread. Stop the tedious non sequiturs.
> You may be an AGIPROP agent, after all.
> And, BTW,
> better go back to AGIPROP 101 and review the
> teaching points.

you attacked me by saying i supported illegal actions that i do not. you are implying that meeper is an AGIPROP agent. you are attacking us directly and not discussing the issue. it's quite ironic considering you say we should discuss the issue instead of "character assassination."

Job Beams Wrote:
> Are any criminal charges pending against the good
> Dr. Omeish?
>
> Is he still employed at the Inova Fairfax
> Hospital?
>
> Would you want this doctor to do surgery on you?

Job Beams Wrote:
> I have not advocated that the good doctor be arrested

ORLY?

Job Beams Wrote:
> Is the good doctor part of the madrassah at the
> local mosque, where he has freedom to express his
> beliefs?

it is free speech, so you are allowed to express your beliefs anywhere. do you not remember that this country was founded because they were escaping religious oppression?

you have lost all credibility.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: October 08, 2007 07:38AM

Gravis
Attachments:
i_sorry.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.