HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Brother in law assaulted in DC
Posted by: wtf ()
Date: September 20, 2007 05:45AM

Crazy story. A few days ago, my bro-inlaw, an off duty FBI agent, was walking near the Eastern Market. 4 black youths were walking towards him from the opposite direction. Upon nearing him, one cold cocks him in the face (he's very unassuming perhaps 150lbs if that?). To their surprise, he didn't fall down and somehow managed to regain his composure and proceeds to draw his weapon. Of course the kids take off and he engages in pursuit on foot. At the same time, he pulls his cell phone and calls 911 and within 15 minutes 4 cop cars arrive. Unfortunately, the little shits got away.

Hearing this story just enrages me to no end. Why the hell would kids pull a stunt like this? We were all kids once and I'm certainly guilty of a little mischief back then but never, ever would I have assaulted someone out of the blue.

WTF?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brother in law assaulted in DC
Posted by: Coastie ()
Date: September 20, 2007 08:07AM

According to Rev Al, this sounds like your brother-in-law is a racist and there is nothing wrong when black adolescents respond with violence. Maybe you should call the youth "The Market 4".

Incidents like this is the main reason that I hope the courts agree with the US Constitution and allow law-abiding people in the District to own and carry firearms. Imagine what would have happened if your brother-in-law was not armed.

Posted by: wtf ()
Date: September 20, 2007 10:04AM

Honestly, I don't know if I wouldn't have taken a shot at them being so enraged. Anyone know the legal ramification of that? I do hope they get they get their asses thrown in jail in a pink jumpsuit but doubtful they'd ever be caught.

I am tired of the black community "leaders" jumping on white on black incidents and ignoring black on white.

Posted by: CO ()
Date: September 20, 2007 10:05AM

Sounds like a Jena 6 oops 4 to me :D

Date: September 20, 2007 03:15PM

wtf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Honestly, I don't know if I wouldn't have taken a
> shot at them being so enraged. Anyone know the
> legal ramification of that?

The only time when it is justifyable for civilians to use deadly force (guns) is when their life or the life of another is in "immediate and eminent threat" of death or greivous bodily harm. Any other instance of shooting someone will leave you open to legal ramifications. Law enforcement has similar guidelines, however since they must protect others' lives on occasion, I believe the laws for them are slightly different. They can use guns but only to meet force with force. But in either case, you cannot shoot someone who is running away from you unless they are actively shooting at you. This is one of the reasons that the border patrol agents Ramos and Compean got in so much trouble for shooting the mexican drug smuggler in the butt last year.

Posted by: nothingman49 ()
Date: September 20, 2007 04:03PM

Thin the herd, thin the herd...

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: September 20, 2007 04:09PM

if anything good came out of this, its that your B-I-L probably made a couple of them shit themselves for having a gun pulled on em...

I don't mean to be racist with this, but.. I can imagine that the kids in DC would be more afraid of a white man with a gun than a black man with a gun.. (especially one who isnt phased by a sucker punch)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2007 04:09PM by bdimag.

Posted by: slimey ()
Date: September 20, 2007 04:17PM

I lived on Capitol Hill for 5 years when I first moved to this area. Despite what
the real estate agents and Liberal residents will tell you, its a dangerous place
to live. Most residents have bars on their windows and big dog of some kind around.
Some wouldnt dream of shopping around there either. They go to Virginia or Md to do that. I couldnt imagine trying to raise kids there.
I cant remember how many times I wish Id been armed.Id like to see CCW permits for DC residents too. Once word gets out on the street that the "good guys" can shoot back, crime will go down dramatically.

Posted by: Hookah Slug ()
Date: September 20, 2007 04:31PM

This generation, and even more so successive generations, of white folks are suffering the karma of parts of their ancestry enslaving a population and breeding it for stength and aggressiveness. The fact that current cultural mores avoid "labeling" an ethnicity with specific genetic characteristics such as these, especially if possibly perceived as negative, ensures a just end isn't consistently pursued for violent black offenders.

Attempts to portray the Jena 6 case as a 21st century landmark for civil rights kind of strike me as ironic given that MLK toured the south to act in and defend purposely non-violent acts such as diner sit-ins and bus seat claims and peace marches and the right to an equal education. Conversely the Jena 6 are being supported for their vicious mob assault on an unarmed white racist prick for his simple implying a murderous threat (as bad as it indeed was), with that support coming under the heroic waving of the "civil rights" flag.

This one puts us through the Orwell Looking Glass... Smoke up Hookah Slug!

Posted by: hmm ()
Date: September 20, 2007 05:42PM

One of the Jena 6 "heroes" has an extensive record of felony assault arrests. But you will not hear that on the media or from the shakedown kings Al and Jesse. Too bad your brother in law didnt pop a cap into the little thug to be. I make it a point not to travel into DC unless I cant help it.

Posted by: Squeeb ()
Date: September 20, 2007 07:33PM

hmm Wrote:
> One of the Jena 6 "heroes" has an extensive record
> of felony assault arrests. But you will not hear
> that on the media or from the shakedown kings Al
> and Jesse. Too bad your brother in law didnt pop a
> cap into the little thug to be. I make it a point
> not to travel into DC unless I cant help it.

Pretty much. DC is shit hole.

Posted by: trogdor! ()
Date: September 20, 2007 09:08PM

I was down near the New York Ave-Florida Ave-Gallaudet U metro a couple of years ago (to go to a show at 9:30) and was walking down the street with a about 3 friends when we walked by a group of about 8 teenage black men. One of them smacked me in the head as I walked by. I just kept walking. Anytime you see a bunch of young thugs just milling about, you've got to be wary. White, black, yellow or otherwise. Something about the group mentality makes them do stupid shit.

Posted by: WIFI IN OBX ()
Date: September 20, 2007 11:30PM

Squeeb Wrote:
> hmm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > One of the Jena 6 "heroes" has an extensive
> record
> > of felony assault arrests. But you will not
> hear
> > that on the media or from the shakedown kings
> Al
> > and Jesse. Too bad your brother in law didnt pop
> a
> > cap into the little thug to be. I make it a
> point
> > not to travel into DC unless I cant help it.
>
>
> Pretty much. DC is shit hole.

i use to frequent d.c for the nightlife but no more. the appeal has moved to new places. it is a shithole. but not bad to drive through

Posted by: Kiev ()
Date: September 21, 2007 01:35AM

the NW part is got some very nice places actually.

why go to other parts? :)

Posted by: BR ()
Date: October 10, 2007 02:38PM

Seriously, if a group of kids wants to fuck with me, at least one of them is going to end up getting hurt. All of the others will probably kill me in the process, but at the very least I'm going down swinging. I hope I never encounter that sort of situation, but if I do one of them is going to get fucked up.

All these shitheads have become emboldened by this culture of "give them what they want/ignore them/etc etc etc." If I get robbed or assaulted, I'm going to make them work for it.

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: October 10, 2007 05:18PM

A coworker and myself almost got jumped in dc the a few weeks ago. It was maybe 2 am or so Saturday night, he lives around the Columbia Heights metro (we are both white guys). Anyway we are about a block from his place, both have been drinking and a group of black guys start asking us if we have change for a 20. We both ignore them and and keep on walking. They immediately get angry and start saying we won't even give them a response or something. So I simply say No and we keep on walking. They were screaming their lungs out by this time and yelling all sorts of shit, luckily were were at the door to his place by that point and and could get inside.

As for an FBI agent using his firearm after being assaulted, courts will usually always side with the cop in that situation BUT, if he was white and the perpetrators were black there would be a shitstorm. Since it seems the kids didn't have a weapon and they ran once the gun was pulled I'm sure deadly force would not have been justified anyway.

Posted by: Hmph ()
Date: October 10, 2007 06:14PM

Coastie Wrote:
> According to Rev Al, this sounds like your
> brother-in-law is a racist and there is nothing
> wrong when black adolescents respond with
> violence. Maybe you should call the youth "The
> Market 4".
>
> Incidents like this is the main reason that I hope
> the courts agree with the US Constitution and
> allow law-abiding people in the District to own
> and carry firearms. Imagine what would have
> happened if your brother-in-law was not armed.

You my friend are an idiot, 4 stupid kids are 4 stupid kids, You are abviously a bigot

Posted by: Black Rage ()
Date: October 10, 2007 06:26PM

Its just the chickens comin home to roost Mutherfuckers! black youth aint takin no shit from the WHITE man anymore! We gonna act obnoxious, beat down whitey and steal yo women all we want to make up for 200 years of oppression. BLACK RAGE! How come Lanod Callrisian da only Brother in star war? WHy Darth Vader gotta remove his beautiful black visage to reveal a shrivelled up old white dude? BLACK RAGE MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: VaDriver ()
Date: October 10, 2007 07:29PM

Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Posted by: Black Rage ()
Date: October 10, 2007 09:33PM

Don't be messin wit mah chicken either whiteboy

Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: October 10, 2007 11:39PM

HAHA that's why i'm glad that I'm neither black or white. Fuck, ain't no legal ramifaLOLations gonna slow me down.

Posted by: r u kidding ()
Date: October 11, 2007 10:37AM

Black Rage Wrote:
> Its just the chickens comin home to roost
> Mutherfuckers! black youth aint takin no shit
> from the WHITE man anymore! We gonna act
> obnoxious, beat down whitey and steal yo women all
> we want to make up for 200 years of oppression.
> BLACK RAGE! How come Lanod Callrisian da only
> Brother in star war? WHy Darth Vader gotta remove
> his beautiful black visage to reveal a shrivelled
> up old white dude? BLACK RAGE
> MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to be the dunmbest person on this post, you are obviously not black, you are a race bater. You are the reason people want retro active abortions!!!!

Posted by: Coastie ()
Date: October 12, 2007 09:10AM

No more a bigot than REv Al and Jessie

Posted by: Sheepdog ()
Date: October 15, 2007 11:46AM

Actually being outnumbered is a valid excuse to pull a weapon. Regardless of whether your assailants are armed or not. With that many people they can overpower you and take your weapon from you. So the use of deadly force would be authorized as their numbers are a greater force, much the same as if they had a bat, knife, or other weapon.

Posted by: Jake529 ()
Date: October 15, 2007 01:06PM

Too bad he could have put a couple of them down...I have no doubt that at least one of these hoodrats will turn out to be a felon in the very near future and end up killing somebody.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.