HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Glass Smokeshops
Posted by: RELLC ()
Date: December 27, 2010 11:48PM

Hey I was just wondering if there are any good glass smokeshops around here? Looking for ones with quality stuff and fair pricing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Glass Smokeshops
Posted by: whatzit tooya ()
Date: December 28, 2010 09:31AM

the glass stache in Alexandria, VA in old town :)

Posted by: Preefa ()
Date: December 30, 2010 03:25AM

What city

Posted by: whatzit tooya ()
Date: December 30, 2010 05:33PM

Posted by: bam ()
Date: January 02, 2011 08:33PM

smokey's shoppe i believe is the name off 28 in manassas. it's brand new only open a few weeks.

Posted by: jeRk Benny ()
Date: January 03, 2011 03:33AM

Cigar store at Fairfax Corners has some of that stuff. Also tobacco store out in Springfield in same shopping center as Fishers hardware has that stuff.

Ain't that Zeenytoon in Fairfax City on Fairfax blvd. one of them kind of joints. Wonder why you never see City cops hanging around that joint but cherry pick folks leaving other bars in the city. I know not a liquor serving place( i think) but I'd assume some kind of illegal drug activity might be going on

Posted by: Fuck fat greasy pigs ()
Date: January 03, 2011 11:26AM

"Aint that zeenytoon" hahah woow do you know what a redneck you sound like? that is a hookah place and most people who go there dont even drink because they are muslim.... so not really any drug activity either. Shooooweeee so why dont ya go down there back to that ol fishin hole n catch sum crawdadds.

As for asking where to find "a glass smoke shop" you sound like a fed. you probably are. its just the police looking to find/shut down where they sell bongs cause there not allowed in VA.... dont tell them!

Posted by: head west ()
Date: January 03, 2011 08:47PM

West Virginia

Posted by: thread historian ()
Date: January 07, 2011 02:16PM

There's already a HUGE headshop thread here: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/2431/page-1.html

Let's use that instead.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.