HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ron Paul
Posted by: Casey Kayzum ()
Date: September 16, 2007 04:51PM

Should we rally up support for Ron Paul?

1. YES

2. No

3. Maybe

4. Ask Me Later

Select one, living being.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ron Paul
Posted by: Who? ()
Date: September 17, 2007 06:22AM

Who???????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ron Paul
Posted by: dont't use google! ()
Date: September 17, 2007 10:34AM

FOR GODS SAKE DONT USE GOOGLE JUST POST WHO???????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ron Paul
Posted by: BlackHelos ()
Date: September 17, 2007 10:37AM

Ron Paul is the modern day Lyndon LaRouche. Now move this to off topic!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ron Paul
Posted by: edster ()
Date: September 17, 2007 12:51PM

Ron Paul gets too much attention...that guy is just plain dumb....but then nobody should be surprised to find more people like him. Move on to something more interesting

cheers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ron Paul
Posted by: Fuck republicans and democrats ()
Date: November 01, 2007 07:05PM

fuck all republicans and democrats, except Ron Paul(R) and Dennis Kuccinich(D) these guys are the only too that would change anything in our government, everyone else bush family, clinton family, mccain, edwards, obama, and giuliani are only concerned with keeping things the way they are: rich get richer/ poor get poorer.

republican and democrats rely on us as seeing them as differant from one another so we side with one or the other and never look elsewhere for leadership thus the republicans and democrats have ensured their place in the white house for eternity!!!! WAKE UP and see these two groups stand for the same basic things and have merely divided the public with religion!!! Look at abortion this has become one of the main issues in our society but it effects nothing in the political forum but by making it a political issue the republicans and democrats have gotten our minds off of real drastic political issues such as global economics and environment...fuck republicans and democrats!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ron Paul
Posted by: hokie06 ()
Date: November 01, 2007 08:16PM

Fuck republicans and democrats Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fuck all republicans and democrats, except Ron
> Paul(R) and Dennis Kuccinich(D) these guys are the
> only too that would change anything in our
> government, everyone else bush family, clinton
> family, mccain, edwards, obama, and giuliani are
> only concerned with keeping things the way they
> are: rich get richer/ poor get poorer.
>
> republican and democrats rely on us as seeing them
> as differant from one another so we side with one
> or the other and never look elsewhere for
> leadership thus the republicans and democrats have
> ensured their place in the white house for
> eternity!!!! WAKE UP and see these two groups
> stand for the same basic things and have merely
> divided the public with religion!!! Look at
> abortion this has become one of the main issues in
> our society but it effects nothing in the
> political forum but by making it a political issue
> the republicans and democrats have gotten our
> minds off of real drastic political issues such as
> global economics and environment...fuck
> republicans and democrats!!!!!

Shutup. Ignorance is much more comfortable. I would rather vote for the popular candidates, because I've always been a bandwagoner in politics, because I don't have my own mind. I buy a car depending on how many commercials of a car I see. I'm just that kind of person. Edster and I suck each other's dicks because we both have herpes and that's ok. Herpes makes Edster's penis nice and bumpy, so it feels good going in and out of me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ron Paul
Posted by: yo ()
Date: November 01, 2007 08:35PM

What? Who?

You've been on SurfingTheApocolypse website haven't you?

Never hearde of the guy until I checked old links yesterday and that site is all Ron Paul, whoever the hell he is...???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ron Paul
Posted by: Bill Hicks ()
Date: November 02, 2007 08:25AM

edster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ron Paul gets too much attention...that guy is
> just plain dumb....but then nobody should be
> surprised to find more people like him. Move on to
> something more interesting
>
> cheers

Go back to bed America, you are free to do as you're told.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ron Paul
Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: November 02, 2007 11:08AM

Kucinich is a fucking nut job. The only thing right about him is his taste in women, but that doesn't make him presidential material.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ron Paul
Posted by: CrazyLazyHazyMazyFazy ()
Date: November 02, 2007 08:15PM

stinkypoon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kucinich is a fucking nut job. The only thing
> right about him is his taste in women, but that
> doesn't make him presidential material.


Wow your opinion won me over. I used to think Kucinich had something going. But you gave your opinion, and it made me think like, "stinkypoon doesn't like Kucinich. Why am I not of the same opinion of stinkypoon? Maybe I should think like stinkypoon, because thinking the same as other people is what being an American is about."

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **         **     **   ******   **    **   *******  
 **    **   **     **  **    **  **   **   **     ** 
 **    **   **     **  **        **  **           ** 
 **    **   *********  **        *****      *******  
 *********  **     **  **        **  **           ** 
       **   **     **  **    **  **   **   **     ** 
       **   **     **   ******   **    **   *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.