HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: update ()
Date: December 24, 2010 10:00AM

I heard from a friend working with the police department that he was in an accident yesterday and taken to the hospital with life threatening injuries.

Options: ReplyQuote
he is guilty
Posted by: ex-centreville high student ()
Date: December 23, 2010 11:57PM

Mr. White has been doing this for years who gives a fuck if he's a god teacher. He stole my good friends girlfriend and wasn't even shy about it. I know the girl personally and trust me she isn't the only girl to have smushed Mr. White. I know of 3 other girls for sure and have heard about many others. It's about time this d-bag got what he deserved. He knew he was going to get caught at some point.

Re: he is guilty
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: December 24, 2010 12:05AM

Thank goodness there is finally a thread on this topic, it needs to be talked about.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 24, 2010 12:06AM

ex-centreville high student Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr. White has been doing this for years who gives
> a fuck if he's a god teacher.

What is a god teacher? Do they have demigods working at Fairfax schools?

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: December 24, 2010 12:08AM

"Mr. White has been doing this for years who gives a fuck if he's a god teacher".

What God does he teach and what does he teach them?

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: santa claus ()
Date: December 24, 2010 12:14AM

see ya in hell johnny white!!!!!!!!

Posted by: ex cvhs ()
Date: December 24, 2010 07:38PM

I know three other people she claimed has raped or assaulted her.

Posted by: gross ()
Date: December 25, 2010 06:48PM

Those are the worst hair extensions I've ever seen.

Posted by: what a slut ()
Date: December 25, 2010 06:54PM

So let me get this right, she didn't turn him in out of spite.. She turned him in because she found out he was fucking another student. So what about when she was a student fucking him, she didn't turn him in then? They dated for how many years and then all of the sudden she wants to turn him in because he moved on to another high school slut.

Posted by: slut ()
Date: December 25, 2010 07:12PM

This girl opens her legs for everyone. She gets so sloppy at parties she'll screw anyone. I wouldn't touch her herpes with a 10 foot pole.

Posted by: sloppy ()
Date: December 25, 2010 07:22PM

I've heard numerous stories from guys she's screwed about how much of an easy lay she is. I mean she even opens her legs for a teacher, who won't she sleep with. I wouldn't touch her herpes with a 10 foot pole. Good job for turning him in, you just showed everyone how big of a slut you are. I bet your parents are really proud of you. You can't even keep your legs closed in a god damn classroom.

She can't even stand up. And there Mr. White is on her left.
She's such a "victim". Looks like he's the victim.

edit by Cary: Removed duplicate (second) picture

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2010 11:55AM by Cary.
Attachments:
JACKIE
Jackie K

Posted by: I think the case should be thrown out ()
Date: December 26, 2010 08:40AM

She looks old enough to play the field and is also one sloppy drunk. She is now over 18 and is now out for revenge. the photos speak to her character.

Posted by: what? ()
Date: December 26, 2010 08:53PM

she hasnt been out at parties since she dated that prick, when she was out she was what, 15 or 16? a lot of high school girls spread them to fit in. clearly she was a little lost and fell for her teacher. i wouldnt blame her, a lot of the people who know him seem to say they arent surprised....perhaps we should realize that although it was probably consensual it isnt right on either part and he is the adult. no normal 32 year old man is pursuing high school students...has anyone ever seen the movie "An Education" - its quite like their situation. I'm upset that so many girls had to go through that with him. Im sad that Brian couldnt fight his desires, but karmas a bitch.

Posted by: WHAT IS GOING ON ()
Date: December 26, 2010 09:08PM

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ELABORATE ON THIS??!?!!???

update Wrote:
> I heard from a friend working with the police
> department that he was in an accident yesterday
> and taken to the hospital with life threatening
> injuries.

sources?
Posted by: to what ()
Date: December 26, 2010 09:25PM

Look at her facebook and you can see she is sloppy at parties. As someone said earlier. If he had been with someone recently new charges would have been filed. But nothing was so it looks like whoever told her that was lying or just wrong. It looks like karma might come back on everyone.

Posted by: youre dumb ()
Date: December 26, 2010 09:51PM

she hasnt been sloppy at parties in like 5 years, clearly you dont know her at all and havent seen her in years.

Posted by: Blah ()
Date: December 27, 2010 12:06AM

I don't care how old she was when she got involved the point is she had a brain and she knew that it was inappropriate to get involved with a teacher, yet she did it anyway. I understand that when you are in high school you may develop a crush on a teacher because lets face it, teachers are dreamy when everyone thinks they are "cool" and smart and funny. However, she is not the only one to blame here. He is the TEACHER which means he has the authority and he should have said no from the beginning. He has a brain too and he knows very well what kind of trouble he can get in for getting involved with a student. So, in my opinion they are both to blame here, they are both very stupid, and they BOTH deserve to pay consequences.

Also, for the record, she looks like NO victim to me in those pictures posted above. If she was TRULY a victim and was truly hurt by him she would have come forward a long time ago.

I am also appalled at the fact that all of these people are coming forward NOW after the fact and saying that they knew about these two sleeping together? You are all to blame just as much as the other two idiots for not speaking up earlier.

What is even more appalling is that she is not the only one he was sleeping with, it sounds like the whole school new about it, and NO ONE came forward except for now. That really tells you something about the school system these days. It is a shame that parents are sending their kids to a school for an education and we hear about things like this. When parents send their children to school they should feel comfortable about it and they should feel like the authority there should have a handle on what is going on there. If Brian White told the principal and had a talk with him about it and the principal did nothing to stop it then we can all blame him too.

For those who are the "victims" friends - people wouldn't be posting nasty things about her on here if there wasn't pictures posted of her being drunk and acting like a slut on facebook. If she had common sense she would have taken those pictures down a long time ago. The teacher may be a scum bag but it doesn't seem like she is much better.

Posted by: .... ()
Date: December 27, 2010 12:39AM

those pictures have been taken off her facebook, i'm not sure who found those and how. also she doesnt look like a victim in those pictures - OBVIOUSLY!! the man brainwashed her hardcore, she thought she was in love. he constantly lied to her about other girls, taking drugs, everything you can think of. He is a major scam artist and hes damn good at what he does.

Posted by: hahaha ()
Date: December 27, 2010 08:14AM

Hypnotized? Lay off the egg bog people.

Posted by: oops ()
Date: December 27, 2010 08:21AM

Egg nog

sloppy skank
Posted by: Imbored ()
Date: December 27, 2010 09:34AM

I might be dumb, but you're blind.
Attachments:
Drunk1.jpg
Drunk with Friend.jpg
drunkdancing.bmp

Date: December 27, 2010 10:26AM

It doesn't matter. The point is she should have good enough friends that are willing to delete these inappropriate pictures on their own, or she should have common sense and tell her friends to delete them. Obviously SOMEONE still has them posted or else people wouldn't be able to find them and post them here. When you post something on the internet (especially on Facebook) they are on there forever and you are giving people the ability to repost them elsewhere. Bottom line - whether he brain washed her, took advantage of her, whatever - people are not going to have sympathy for a girl who is flaunting herself half naked and drunk on facebook.

A lot of girls think they are "in love" with their teachers when they are in high school or they have a crush on their teachers, but they should know not to act on their feelings. Just like as a teacher he should know that it is inappropriate to take advantage of a high school girls feelings. Like I said before, both are to blame here.

Posted by: wuht___________ ()
Date: December 27, 2010 11:05AM

i dont evn get how dis teechr evn noticed her the whay she keeps her body all covrd up geez somtimes if u advrtize so much U gonna get buyers and windw shopperz

Date: December 27, 2010 11:11AM

Indeed, even though it may not reflect the entire truth of the situation I fear her online footprint and pic history may negatively affect her. I'm not even necessarily limiting that statement to this case, if a professional employer searches on her as a job candidate (they do that all the time now) those pics would probably get her resume trashed because she comes across as out of control, possibly irresponsible. Costumes are fine but falling over drunk isn't so much.

Kids, please take this as a lesson. Fall over drunk all you want but don't do it when you can see people taking pics. Certainly never take them yourself and post them, and if you are linked to a pic on Facebook where something like this is going on then uncaption yourself from it. If you wouldn't copy-paste the pic onto your resume then keep it off the interwebz because that's where it is really ending up anyway.

----------------------------------------

"She looks pretty good for 12, admit it." - WingNut, 04/24/2012

"I'm racist too. So what?" - Ellipsis 9/16/2011

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

Posted by: adfasd ()
Date: December 27, 2010 11:47AM

people posting on this website trashing other people are all absolute scum. there's no exceptions.

there's really no grounds for an argument that any of you have anything even remotely interesting going on in your lives.

especially the people posting pictures... is this really what you're spending your time on?... you're posting humiliating pictures on the internet. i hope there's no part of you that believes you aren't an absolute dirtbag

Date: December 27, 2010 11:57AM

Again, someone who misses the point. It is hard to feel sorry for someone's "humiliating" pictures if they posted them themselves or obviously have no problem being photographed doing those things. They were "cool and funny" pics three weeks ago before this story broke, I guess NOW they are "humiliating"? Good job.

----------------------------------------

"She looks pretty good for 12, admit it." - WingNut, 04/24/2012

"I'm racist too. So what?" - Ellipsis 9/16/2011

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2010 11:58AM by justsayin.

Posted by: youre fucking stupid ()
Date: December 27, 2010 12:20PM

I hope that's a video of you getting hit by a car. You're a worthless loser and you clearly have nothing to live for other than fairfaxunderground...get a fucking life.

Posted by: justsayin2 ()
Date: December 27, 2010 12:39PM

She even advertises you will get a homerun by the end of the night. Is that a condom on her back and falling out of her pocket? Stay classy Kindig. These are all on her Facebook, so saying it's wrong to post them here doesn't make any sense.
Attachments:
Homerun.jpg
Drunk With Friends.jpg

Date: December 27, 2010 01:26PM

people posting on this website trashing other people are all absolute scum. there's no exceptions.

there's really no grounds for an argument that any of you have anything even remotely interesting going on in your lives.

especially the people posting pictures... is this really what you're spending your time on?... you're posting humiliating pictures on the internet. i hope there's no part of you that believes you aren't an absolute dirtbag

We are absolute scum for posting on a FORUM on a story that was made PUBLIC? I wasn't taking sides, I'm sure I don't know the entire story - I am just basing my opinion off of what I have read. I am not trying to trash anyone but if there are trashy photos up of a girl who says she is a victim then I'm just saying she is not going to get much sympathy.

There ARE grounds for an argument because she might not even have a case if a judge sees those pictures. What does our lives being interesting have to do with anything?

The only person who is posting humiliating pictures on the internet is Jackie Kindig and her "friends". Like I said before, if they don't post it for the world to see then maybe they wouldn't be reposted here. Maybe she should get some sense knocked into her and DELETE THE PICTURES if she doesn't want to see trash talk about her on here. Same goes to her friends.

Posted by: you dont make sense ()
Date: December 27, 2010 01:54PM

It's a Halloween costume you idiot. Who the hell cares what she does or is wearing on Halloween a year ago? It's not like she wants sympathy from any of you that is not what this is about. This entire ordeal was started to stop him from screwing around with other young girls. There's been like 12 girls and she's the only one with big enough balls to step up to the plate and allow people to slander her all over the internet everyday. How is she wrong for wanting to stop him before it happens again?

Posted by: love the costume ()
Date: December 27, 2010 01:56PM

I have to say that's a clever group costume!

Posted by: stay classy mr. white ()
Date: December 27, 2010 02:10PM

Date: December 27, 2010 02:16PM

you dont make sense Wrote:
> It's a Halloween costume you idiot. Who the hell
> cares what she does or is wearing on Halloween a
> year ago?

Agreed, there is absolutely no choice in what someone can wear for Halloween.

Posted by: jenny craig ()
Date: December 27, 2010 02:19PM

Check out that gut in the last picture. Anyway, she didn't look too concerned in that August 26 2010 picture and as others said dating him till late September. Its easy to post pictures and make accusations especially when they come from anonymous sources. Its also funny people get angry when they hear how others view them, remember SHE posted these pictures on the internet

Posted by: gshebejomg!! ()
Date: December 27, 2010 02:25PM

Doubt she's even seen these pictures....if she did hes quite the manipulator to make her think nothing went on with this girl...

Posted by: you know nothing ()
Date: December 27, 2010 02:33PM

Kindig did not post pictures of herself. I'm very close with her and she doesn't even look at this dumb site because shes aware that none of you have any clue what's going on. The only people who know are the police Kindig and Brian White. Why don't all of you go do something positive instead of trash people on an anonymous forum. Wow you guys have balls! Throwing names around without having to share yours!

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: December 27, 2010 02:49PM

you know nothing Wrote:
> Kindig did not post pictures of herself. I'm very
> close with her and she doesn't even look at this
> dumb site because shes aware that none of you have
> any clue what's going on. The only people who know
> are the police Kindig and Brian White. Why don't
> all of you go do something positive instead of
> trash people on an anonymous forum. Wow you guys
> have balls! Throwing names around without having
> to share yours!

Says the anonymous poster

Date: December 27, 2010 07:07PM

Agreed, there is absolutely no choice in what someone can wear for Halloween.

It wasn't JUST Halloween. There are other pictures posted above of her drunk. She can't even stand up in one of them and he just looks like a wanna be college kid drunk. From the way he looks I wouldn't doubt that he played mind games with her but she is not innocent either. Why did it take her 4 or 5 years to realize that he is a manipulator?

Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: December 27, 2010 07:12PM

Well, she might be a drunken,cold, manipulative twit, but at least she roots for the Hokies.

Posted by: why does it matter ()
Date: December 27, 2010 07:35PM

why does it matter how long it took her to realize he was a scumbag? I know plenty of men and women who stay in bad relationships, hell I even know of people who get married to the wrong person! What matters is that she finally realized and didn't end up like his previous wife who had no idea what he was like until recently. I'm glad she is doing something about this, I've been hearing rumors about him and many other students for a very long time.

Posted by: Right from wrong? ()
Date: December 27, 2010 07:46PM

She may be a hot, sloppy mess but he should have known better. End of story. Do not become teacher if you are a pervert.

What age was she when the affair started?

Posted by: this is why it matters ()
Date: December 27, 2010 09:05PM

why does it matter Wrote:
> why does it matter how long it took her to realize
> he was a scumbag? I know plenty of men and women
> who stay in bad relationships, hell I even know of
> people who get married to the wrong person! What
> matters is that she finally realized and didn't
> end up like his previous wife who had no idea what
> he was like until recently.

But people in bad relationships don't typically use the law as a tool for payback. The fact they hooked up years ago in high school is what she is using for revenge. He is clearly still in the wrong, but don't come on here and say the sole reason why she went to the cops now is because of what he did years ago... she is doing it out of spite and revenge, sicking the law on him to really pay him back. Otherwise she would have gone to the police a long time ago. If he had instead proposed to her and was not cheating on her would she have gone to the cops? Of course not.

Posted by: 6X ()
Date: December 27, 2010 09:21PM

stay classy mr. white Wrote:
> http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s69/rudomat/Cig
> ars/Heiko%20Herf%20040310/DSC_0077.jpg

looks like a waitress looking for tips.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2010 11:05PM by 6X.

Date: December 27, 2010 09:21PM

I'm glad she is doing something about this, I've been hearing rumors about him and many other students for a very long time.

That proves one of my points right there. YOU were one of the many people who knew about it and didn't speak up. If you are her friend or know her or whatever and if you really care then you would have spoken up before too.

I agree with the post above. If he wanted to marry her and wasn't cheating on her she would have never come forward.

Posted by: hsgsbsus ()
Date: December 27, 2010 11:03PM

He asked her to marry him plenty of times I think that's why they stuck together for so long. But regardless he's 32 now and he's still with 16 year old girls....where does he draw the line?

Posted by: youre all idiots ()
Date: December 27, 2010 11:45PM

what the hell does someone's halloween costume have to do with anything? you do look like an idiot wasting your time posting that shit. Mr.White is a sick fuck why cant you GET OVER IT and move on with your life. Is sticking up for a pedophile really the only thing you people have to do these days?

And yea she was dumb to date him, as well were the other 12 16 year old girls but it happened and its time for it to stop. so please do everyone a favor and get yourself a life and stop posting pictures that prove absolutely shit. Yes she is in college and yes she gets drunk. cool.

o yea and the baseball players btw was a damn good halloween idea. creative girls I must add.

Date: December 28, 2010 12:54AM

What does pedophilia have to do with this case? Do you even know what the word means?

Date: December 28, 2010 07:04AM

what the hell does someone's halloween costume have to do with anything?

If she wants to wear those costumes thats fine, but we are just saying that she should not be posting on Facebook for the world to see because it is obviously going to get reposted somewhere else (like on here for example) and if she does not want trash talking or if her friends don't want others talking about it then simply DON'T POST IT. It also sort of degrades her into his category when she can't even stand up and is drunk in all of the pictures.

And yea she was dumb to date him, as well were the other 12 16 year old girls but it happened and its time for it to stop. so please do everyone a favor and get yourself a life and stop posting pictures that prove absolutely shit. Yes she is in college and yes she gets drunk. cool.

I wasn't the one that posted the pictures but if she (or her friends) are posting pictures like that on Facebook then like I said, they will most likely get reposted somewhere, especially now that this is a case that was made public. People don't know her as it is so they base their opinion off of what they see and if they see her drunk and half naked in the pictures then what does that tell us about her? She is no better than him. We don't care that she drinks and gets drunk, it is just that she shouldn't be showing the world. That goes for anyone posting drunk pictures on Facebook or Myspace or whatever.

Posted by: maybe she doesnt care ()
Date: December 28, 2010 03:35PM

Maybe she doesn't give a fuck. 99% of the people on here have no idea what's going on so who cares. Why don't we move on this topic is worn out

Posted by: moveonthen ()
Date: December 28, 2010 03:42PM

We certainly invite you to move on, bye.

Date: December 28, 2010 05:06PM

Funny that 99% of the people "don't know what they are talking about" yet half of them claim to be her close friends. So, did she turn Brian White in or not? Did a student have a relationship with a teacher? Just wondering...... if the answer is yes, then obviously we do know what we are talking about :) just saying...

Posted by: whocares ()
Date: December 28, 2010 06:32PM

His double chin is so hot.

Posted by: Ha ha ha ()
Date: December 28, 2010 08:37PM

Ok, she is a slut and he is a scum bag. Agree? Let's move on to something else. Any new teachers and sluts in Fairfax we can talk about. This topic is now OLD!

Posted by: AJaxnightmare ()
Date: December 28, 2010 10:54PM

what? i would trust a teen any day before i trust you crazy adults that raised them! that girl is scandalous. for all you "adult" women out there ... your husbands would have done the same thing ... trust me

Posted by: moveonthen ()
Date: December 29, 2010 10:11AM

Ha ha ha Wrote:
> Ok, she is a slut and he is a scum bag. Agree?
> Let's move on to something else. Any new teachers
> and sluts in Fairfax we can talk about. This topic
> is now OLD!

We certainly invite you to move on, bye.

People are so dumb commenting on threads they think are old, they just bump them and make them new. I lol.

Posted by: Thigh Master ()
Date: December 29, 2010 12:56PM

2nd base = baby Kindig?

Posted by: baby dr ()
Date: December 29, 2010 01:58PM

2nd base = looks pregnant with that gut

Posted by: More Pics Please ()
Date: December 29, 2010 02:11PM

Let's just keep this thread going so we can see more pictures posted.
Keep 'em coming!

Date: December 29, 2010 05:43PM

this thread is finally living up to expectations. god bless all the pic posters, each and every one of you.

Posted by: whocares ()
Date: December 29, 2010 06:01PM

Yes! More pictures of his hairy double chin please!

Posted by: an old friend of brian's ()
Date: December 29, 2010 07:40PM

Hello,
I read somewhere up there that he was in an accident. Could someone PLEASE elaborate on this. I'm very worried about him & have not talked to him in years.

If you have any information about this please send it to

jonescm@vcu.edu

Also if you can let me know how to get in touch with his Mom that would be great. & could someone tell me where his nephew is (bc i read they were staying with him).

I'm a little older than most of the people commenting on here so I feel like I can say that I understand how sad & disgusted you might be with him. But please remember that we are all only human, we all get lost at times & we all make mistakes. You may find that when you grow up you make mistakes too, big & small. I'm not excusing anything he has done I'm just saying TRY to find mercy & forgiveness in your hearts.

Posted by: REALLYTHOUGH ()
Date: January 06, 2011 07:54PM

gives new meaning to the saying "tighter than a 12 year old"

Posted by: you are so dumb ()
Date: January 06, 2011 08:19PM

dear jackie,
you're a dumb cunt.
everyone knows this is a planned turn in,
and i find it terribly ironic that your parents decided to move
in the summer, conveniently, when you turned mr.white into the police.
your case is shit, just like you.
by the way, those are some lovely pictures of you posted above,
the jury really does think highly of girls who advertise themselves, and then claim the victim; i'm positive this trial will go well for you.
also, please humor us, and try to justify your alcoholic tendencies, since you're underaged and are a big enough twit to still post pictures on facebook.
try to pull yourself together love.
oh, and i'm glad to see you havent changed at all from highschool.

xoxo.

Posted by: oh hey ()
Date: January 06, 2011 10:50PM

I'm laughing at the above post. Jackie you're a lost soul.

Date: January 06, 2011 11:09PM

just doing my job.

oh and, closing thoughts.

dear jackie,
i forgot to tell you that i thought of you today when
i was in walmart-- they had self std tests.
who would've thought? man the technology these days is amazing.
hope you didnt give brian the clap.
xoxoxoxox.

ps, you might wanna get that shit checked out girl :/

Posted by: lmfao lawls ()
Date: January 06, 2011 11:11PM

you are so dumb:

you good sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
well played.

Posted by: gender bender ()
Date: January 06, 2011 11:28PM

lmfao lawls Wrote:
> you are so dumb:
>
> you good sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
> well played.

When I read the posts, I thought "you are so dumb" was female. If so, "you good ma'am, are a true lady and a scholar. Well played."

Posted by: laughing ()
Date: January 07, 2011 12:08AM

Amazing those pictures of Brian are Here, only ONE person could post them since they're on a private site....
But her dumb friends said she doesn't come on here so I must be wrong. Oh btw that's some dumb waitress in Philly not a girl he was with.

Posted by: hah ()
Date: January 07, 2011 10:51AM

But people in bad relationships don't typically use the law as a tool for payback. The fact they hooked up years ago in high school is what she is using for revenge. He is clearly still in the wrong, but don't come on here and say the sole reason why she went to the cops now is because of what he did years ago... she is doing it out of spite and revenge, sicking the law on him to really pay him back. Otherwise she would have gone to the police a long time ago. If he had instead proposed to her and was not cheating on her would she have gone to the cops? Of course not.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU! I couldn't have said it better myself! Hey there Jackie/Jackie's BFF.. if this thread is getting so old then stop checking it every 5 hours. You're pathetic. You're just fueling people to talk more shit.

Posted by: yea alright yea ()
Date: January 07, 2011 11:08AM

I like the 3rd base one.

Posted by: homewrecker ()
Date: January 07, 2011 11:17AM

This girl is a homewrecker. Looking at when Jackie and Brian started dating, it looks like he was still married, and conveniently divorced his wife and continued to date Jackie. Honey, karma is a bitch, hope your hubby doesn't cheat on you!

Date: January 07, 2011 06:06PM

i do indeed have a vagina, speaking of those :

dear jackie,
as if the photos here werent lovely enough,
i took the liberty to look at your friends pictures, such as the ones
posted on jackie moot's facebook (another classy lady).
man, i'd like to advise you to make a new years resolution to
become a born again christian, and find jesus, your shits disgusting.
hope to see you back in the neighborhood soon
with your seemingly naive and psychologically impared parents.
also, they must be proud.
xoxoxoxoxo.

Posted by: keep going ()
Date: January 07, 2011 07:39PM

Keep going you are so dumb. I'm loving it.

letter well done ... for real
Posted by: Antoine Dodson ()
Date: January 07, 2011 08:15PM

Posted by: Loser ()
Date: January 07, 2011 09:21PM

Wow. You are so dumb has posted 3 times within the past day. Pretty pathetic vendetta against a girl that looks like it stems back to high school days. Get a good job and do something productive instead of seething over some girl that you can't stand. Your obsession with posting about this Jackie girl is disturbing, direct your energy toward something positive. If you really can't stand her that much, why don't you email her directly yourself or better yet, since you live in the neighborhood, stop on over to her parents house and tell them what you really think of them once and for all. All talk (on a community forum) but no action. Grow up, coward.

Posted by: Supporter ()
Date: January 08, 2011 05:13PM

Nobody knows all of the whole story yet. All I want to say is that Mr. White was tough but a GREAT teacher. He made history interesting. I just wish all of the students who have had him would get together and support him instead of writing things that can't be true. He made all of his students work hard because he cares about the future. I hope that all of his students will come forward to support him so that he can get his life back. He doesn't deserve this!

Posted by: hey jackie ()
Date: January 09, 2011 12:13AM

Hey Jackie, kindig whatever, you're a dumb whore.

Posted by: Poor Jackie ()
Date: January 09, 2011 12:26AM

She had body issues. Always one good vomit from loving herself. Your teacher could not save you. Why turn him in when you hated your body? He could move on and you could not.

I love how you use the law to help
Yourself now. Why not when you confessed to few did you not turn him in.

Date: January 09, 2011 08:58AM

Supporter Wrote:
> Nobody knows all of the whole story yet.
> I hope that all of his students will come
> forward to support him so that he can get his life
> back. He doesn't deserve this!

Support him for what? If he banged a student and she was a minor then he deserves whatever the appropriate legal penalty is, and whatever penalty given in the policies he works under.

Posted by: Athletic Supporter ()
Date: January 09, 2011 09:43AM

CHS dudes need to step up their game. All these chicks coming out in defense of Mr. White.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 09, 2011 08:46PM

nice rack on the right...

Posted by: class of 06 -Cville High ()
Date: January 10, 2011 02:19PM

I became pretty good friends with Jackie in high school. She was ALWAYS super sweet and nice to me. It's sad that this whole thing involved her. But regardless of what he did and what she did, I will continue being friends with her because to this day she continues to be a friend and extremely kind and nice to me. She's a good person, trust me.

Posted by: keep going + a loser ()
Date: January 10, 2011 10:02PM

dear keep going + loser,

i'm glad you can thoroughly read a forum, because in light of your higher level reading abilities, you must've noticed that i've stated that jackie's parents have so kindly removed themselves from the neighborhood. one day, i aspire to be as naive and uneducated as you so kindly demonstrate on a community forum, as if that changes your attemptive demeaning nature.
Also, in lieu of your social brilliance, i propose you also find something better to do with your time than try to patronize me. i think it's cute though, you probably follow a similar lifestyle to cute little jackie.
so sweettt<3.

oh wait, i forgot, if you have a personal email for jackie, that would be lovely.
i'd like to voice a few concerns to say the least.

see you in court ladies.

xoxoxoxox.

ps, another letter well done, fo real.

Posted by: yeaaaaa... ()
Date: January 10, 2011 11:33PM

You really think her parents moved just because of this. You have got to be kidding me. You are so dumb. They practically still live in the neighborhood. I'm sure kindig would love to hear from you. You should seriously try emailing her, calling her or better yet go to her house. Go find her in Blacksburg - Pleaseee! Maybe she could knock some sense into you.

keep going + a loser Wrote:
> dear keep going + loser,
>
> i'm glad you can thoroughly read a forum, because
> in light of your higher level reading abilities,
> you must've noticed that i've stated that jackie's
> parents have so kindly removed themselves from the
> neighborhood. one day, i aspire to be as naive and
> uneducated as you so kindly demonstrate on a
> community forum, as if that changes your
> attemptive demeaning nature.
> Also, in lieu of your social brilliance, i propose
> you also find something better to do with your
> time than try to patronize me. i think it's cute
> though, you probably follow a similar lifestyle to
> cute little jackie.
> so sweettt<3.
>
> oh wait, i forgot, if you have a personal email
> for jackie, that would be lovely.
> i'd like to voice a few concerns to say the
> least.
>
> see you in court ladies.
>
> xoxoxoxox.
>
>
> ps, another letter well done, fo real.

Posted by: IS this.. ()
Date: January 11, 2011 10:38AM

the top thread of 2010?

Posted by: lur king ()
Date: January 11, 2011 02:26PM

As entertaining as this thread has been...NO WAY. Speed Bumps over dumb blondes any day.

Posted by: keepgoing ()
Date: January 11, 2011 02:35PM

keep going + loser wrote:
"...as if that changes your attemptive demeaning nature."
"attemptive" is not a word.

There are enough words in the English language for you to properly express yourself, you don't need to make up new ones.

Posted by: Webster Dictionary ()
Date: January 11, 2011 03:05PM

Another clueless person on this thread. Google is your friend,

http://www.websters-dictionary-online.org/definitions/ATTEMPTIVE?cx=partner-pub-0939450753529744%3Av0qd01-tdlq&cof=FORID%3A9&ie=UTF-8&q=ATTEMPTIVE&sa=Search#922

Definition: attemptive

Part of Speech Definition
Adjective 1. Disposed to attempt; adventurous.[Websters]
2. Virtually never used base adjective of the rarely used adverb attemptively.[Eve - graph theoretic]
Adverb Form
(attemptively) 1. Virtually never used adverbial inflection of the rarely used adjective attemptive.[Eve - graph theoretic]
Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913), compiled from various sources, under license.

Posted by: so is it a word ()
Date: January 11, 2011 05:56PM

so is attemptive a word lol?

either way jackies a cunt.
and from the looks of her, she couldnt beat sense into anyone
she's too busy getting beat on.

for those who cant use higher level thinking skills,
thats a joke about how much of a whore she is

Posted by: 6X ()
Date: January 11, 2011 06:19PM

So, what is the court date? I can't find any info on the court web site.

Posted by: me_neither ()
Date: January 19, 2011 03:11PM

I can't find it either. Is it going to be in Circuit court or the general district court?

Posted by: yo kindig ()
Date: January 21, 2011 04:10PM

Its been almost two months and there never were charges filed against Mr. White for supposedly being with a current student. Or at least I never read about any. Sounds like she was lying to her friends about that whole episode.

Rot in hell Kindig!

Posted by: went to school with her ()
Date: January 23, 2011 04:17AM

her facebook is this...

http://www.facebook dot com/profile.php?id=1249560036&ref=ts

Posted by: jackies facebook ()
Date: January 23, 2011 04:17AM

Posted by: updat ()
Date: January 29, 2011 10:11AM

yo kindig Wrote:
> Its been almost two months and there never were
> charges filed against Mr. White for supposedly
> being with a current student. Or at least I never
> read about any. Sounds like she was lying to her
> friends about that whole episode.
>
> Rot in hell Kindig!

From what I've heard, no new charges will be filed against Mr. White for being with a current student at Centreville. No evidence was found and interviews with suspected victims came back with the same results. So either she made that up or whoever told her he was with someone lied to her.

Posted by: Big Black ()
Date: January 29, 2011 11:11AM

Please stop hating on Jackie! She gives the most amazing head!!!

Date: January 29, 2011 11:13AM

JACKIE WOULDN'T TOUCH A UGLY BLACK NIGGER LIKE YOU !

Posted by: Juxtaposition ()
Date: January 29, 2011 12:10PM

titties hmmm

Posted by: Sincere Request ()
Date: February 01, 2011 06:33AM

To those of you who are still following this story and to those who are still posting comments, I just want you to know....I know Brian White's family personally and intimately. They are heartbroken and devastated. They have been devasted physically and emotionally. For his mother, this ordeal has been "as gut wrenching as her cancer diagnosis." This has devastated them financially as well. Contrary to what some have posted on The Underground, not all teachers make a lot of money. Brian had been helping his parents financially because his father has been unable to work due to his own health issues and surgery. This financial burden could not have come at a more difficult time. They are deeply distressed not only by the accusations and presumptions posted on this site, but by the continual, unbridled cruelty of the disparaging remarks being made about both Brian and Jackie by people who do not know them, and do not know the facts of the case. Brian's professional career and future are in jeopardy and Jackie's reputation is being tarnished by total strangers....all without regard for the long term consequences for all of those involved. It makes one wonder what has happened to common decency in society these days....they just want it to stop! For those of you who truly care about this case, the family's desire would be that God will grant discernment and wisdom to those in authority, extend grace and mercy to all those involved and that in the end, the truth will prevail.

Posted by: In all Sincerity ()
Date: February 01, 2011 08:05AM

Give me a break - his professional career and future should be in jeopardy - if 10 per cent of these postings are true and he was well known in the school as taking advantage of high school kids he should never step in a school building again - i know there are 2 sides to every story but read between the lines - would you want him teaching your kids ? - nice role model - the cool teacher who bangs the hot student - quit apologizing for his behavior

Pages: Previous12345AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 5

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.