HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I'm sorry guys..no really
Posted by: GoCowboys ()
Date: November 18, 2010 03:26PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm sorry guys..no really
Posted by: Kilton ()
Date: November 18, 2010 04:20PM

This is awesome.

Posted by: Doesn't Matter ()
Date: November 19, 2010 03:03AM

Me, my three younger brothers, my dad, uncle, and grandfather are all Redskins fans. We all grew up here. My dad, uncle, and all of us kids went to and played football at James Madison High school. We played VYI Football and went to school with Jeff Bostic's son at Oakton Elementary. My brother's little league team was coached by Norve Turner. The Redskins have never just been a football team to me. They have been a part of me since I can remember. Every true fan that has lived here their entire life knows how that feels and understands what I'm trying to say. Not once in my life have I ever not considered attending a Redskins game to be anything short of an honor and a privilege... Until now. I NEVER thought I would EVER feel anything but pride as a Redskins fan no matter how bad things got. But god dammit Snyder and your overpaid bunch of practice dummies, you sure do make it hard. The second I heard that the new stadium was to be built in Maryland, I knew it was over. So fucking sad.

Posted by: Yup ()
Date: November 19, 2010 01:00PM

Big skins fan huh? I guess u know it's norv not norve.

Posted by: no need to appologize ()
Date: November 19, 2010 01:19PM

Really GoCowboys, no need to appologize. First of all nobody listens to Dukes/Lavar anyway and most skins fans were realistic about their prospects for the season to begin with, we weren't dreaming of playing a superbowl homegame in a city we've never been to or lived in. Your team is still in the NFC east basement, has two games remaining against the Eagles to go along with the Colts at Indy and John Kitna is your quarterback.

It's about time for all of you to pick a new favorite team for the rest of the year.

Posted by: Making_stuff ()
Date: November 19, 2010 02:06PM

This is fucking hilarious. It's just as embarrassing as listening to Star Wars fans rant about Lucas and the prequels.

Get the fuck over it. Holy shit. It's media. It's not supposed to dictate your life. Doesn't matter if you're watching athletes run across a stretch of green or actors dance around with computer graphics. It's all the same.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: November 19, 2010 03:30PM

Yup is a fag it. Norv or Norve, it doesn't change any part of what Doesn't Matter was trying to get across. We're not Redskins fans because we're "America's Team" or because we've won so many Superbowls recently. We are a part of their community because they are a part of ours.

Posted by: myself ()
Date: November 19, 2010 04:01PM

I pretty much feel the same way that "doesn't matter" does. I have been raised to love the redskins and always have no matter how bad they sucked. Monday night was a turning point for me where I actually had my self asking if I was gonna stick with this team, something I never before thought I would consider. For the true redskins fans it really is more than just a game, I had low expectations before the season began but I don't know if I can continue to have my heart broken like this year in year out. So Sad :(

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: November 19, 2010 04:07PM

I'm sorry but compared to last season this season's been just fine in my book. About what I expected. Sure Monday was a blowout but whatever.

Posted by: JDouble09 ()
Date: November 19, 2010 04:07PM

Here for your viewing pleasure:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFN_xuwiDW0

Posted by: Mr Captcha ()
Date: November 19, 2010 04:30PM

myself Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I pretty much feel the same way that "doesn't
> matter" does. I have been raised to love the
> redskins and always have no matter how bad they
> sucked. Monday night was a turning point for me
> where I actually had my self asking if I was gonna
> stick with this team, something I never before
> thought I would consider. For the true redskins
> fans it really is more than just a game, I had low
> expectations before the season began but I don't
> know if I can continue to have my heart broken
> like this year in year out. So Sad :(

The fact that anyone expects anything but failure from the Redskins absolutely blows my mind. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me time after time after time, well obviously I'm an idiot and deserve to be taken advantage of. A ton of folks in this area obviously deserve to be taken advantage of.

Admit it though, if the 'skins beat the Titans this week, you'll be on here right after the game posting about how you just bought tickets to the Super Bowl because that's where the team's headed. Just like a good battered wife, one bouquet of flowers brings you right back home.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: November 19, 2010 04:41PM

I have zero hopes and zero expectations for the Redskins, but I am still a fan and I still support the organization. I don't brag about them because there is nothing to brag about. They're my home team nevertheless and I'll bleed burgundy and gold 'till I die because that's how I was raised.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.