HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Does anyone know anything about Brendan Frisby?
Posted by: Yes ()
Date: November 14, 2010 06:53PM

???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does anyone know anything about Brendan Frisby?
Posted by: smart ()
Date: November 14, 2010 07:05PM

graduated from Woodson judging by his FB page.

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: November 14, 2010 07:09PM

Is this him??

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo
Attachments:
Frisbee_090719[1].jpg

Posted by: NS ()
Date: November 14, 2010 07:40PM

He got expelled from Woodson in the 10th grade for marijuana in his locker. He recently got Rachel Vega pregnant.

Posted by: ? no ()
Date: November 14, 2010 08:14PM

No. He's 18?

Posted by: jackwagon ()
Date: November 14, 2010 08:15PM

How does everyone know this guy? It seems like everyone I know has something shitty to say about him.

Here's what I know.

He is the son of the owner of Frisby's restaurant. The kid is rich.

He's graduated from marijuana to heroin. His little MO is to get young girls addicted to smack and pimp them.

If you go to the Virginia Supreme Court website, click on "case status and information." From there, click on "case and status information" under "general district court." On the drop down menu, click "Fairfax COUNTY general district court" and type in his name. You can see there's about a dozen felony charges under his name, all basically dropped except one. He probably made a deal and is now informing to the police. It probably doesn't hurt that his family is rich, I'm sure they got him excellent legal counsel.

I never got too mixed up with him, but my impression is that he's is total sociopath. I recently heard something about him kidnapping a young girl, but I didn't find anything on that so who knows. I would not put it past him, that's for sure.

His mother and father are split. His mom has about five domestic assault charges and she violated a protective order. Apparently, she's a mess, too.

As for the pregnant Vega girl, he's got her hooked on heroin, too. I feel sorry for that poor baby, it's going to have a shitty life.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: November 14, 2010 09:19PM

I heard his brother, Timothy, got sick with pneumonia shortly before Farmer Fitzgibbon got ready to plow the field. Timothy couldn't survive the trip to their summer home, so Mrs. Frisby needed the help of some super-intelligent rats living in a nearby rosebush.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: ......... ()
Date: November 14, 2010 09:23PM

They are rich?? His dad lives in a townhome and drives a Hyundai. Cops were at the house twice last week. Kids has serious mental issues and rightfully so. His mom and dad are the most awful parents and have always used this kids as leverage. He would be better off in jai.

Posted by: rightwingwilly ()
Date: November 14, 2010 09:33PM

my understanding is that when his parents split, the mom got all the money and the dad was left broke.

Posted by: .... ()
Date: November 14, 2010 09:53PM

I have known the family for many years....Why are you so interested?

Posted by: --------- ()
Date: November 14, 2010 10:02PM

if you've known the family for years, you ought to know exactly why i'm interested.

Posted by: .... ()
Date: November 14, 2010 10:11PM

Why is that? Do you really think his dad would come out and say, Yeah my son knocked some girl up and sells heroin.Sorry bro, not how it works. I know his pops and see Brendan rarely. His mom kept him from his dad for years and was surprised to see him there recently....

Posted by: brendan frisby ()
Date: November 14, 2010 10:18PM

no one knows me FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!! I dont do herion thats only for westfield students and who cares about marijuanna. btw, where is jai? i would like to know where to spend some time relaxing with my baby and my baby mamma

Posted by: Jai + ()
Date: November 14, 2010 10:23PM

I think Jai is located near ALA

Posted by: whatev ()
Date: November 14, 2010 11:16PM

Oh THAT guy. Yeah, he's really creepy. He stalked my friend for about 6 months, totally psycho obsessive. He brags about owning guns, I hope he doesn't really because he's the last person who needs a firearm. He seems kind of just crazy and harmless at first but he's HIGHLY manipulative and has no conscience.

Sorry, I have to agree with jackwagon, everyone knows Frisby is a dope fiend. Come on, Brendan, everyone knows that shit about you. It's not like you keep it a secret.

Posted by: fairfuxian ()
Date: November 15, 2010 02:04AM

haha whatever bro you are the biggest heroin addict alive.

it's not funny though. i'm not even trying to be a dick, you need help with that. get into a program, man, there is light at the end of the tunnel but you are headed down a dark road.

and yes, if you know him, lay low and stay away, his shit is hot right now and he will sell you out to anyone for a fix. or to get out of all the shit he's in right now. he will lie, steal, and cheat you out of anything he has an opportunity to get his hands on. dude is DESPERATE.

also, parents keep your baby girls away---he likes 'em young and he will fuck your little sweetheart without a condom.

to that guy who says he knows the family. i hope you're not a neighbor, if you are, lock your doors at night! he will gank your shit for a fix if he hasn't already. don't let him fool you, he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. acting all innocent. riiiiiight. here, this is for you:

http://www.amazon.com/Sociopath-Next-Door-Martha-Stout/dp/076791581X

Posted by: Mark T ()
Date: November 15, 2010 09:50AM

Id love to get my hands on this little bitch. id fuckin beat ur pussy smack shootin ass. i have a sister whos a freshman and its faggots like you that i would give the world to smash their faces in

Posted by: No Name ()
Date: November 15, 2010 10:26AM

I saw a news story about this kid a while back... Made him famous I think... Though he didn't appear on the actual broadcast, he was the topic of discussion:

"He's climbin' in your windows, he's snatchin' yo people up, tryin' to rape em'. So ya'll need to hid yo KIDS, hide yo wife and hide yo husband too because they [Brendan Frisby] rape'n everybody out here."

I have heard of you man, and I know someone close. Better hope we don't creep into your clique under the radar.

Posted by: BB*X ()
Date: November 15, 2010 11:51AM

Wasn't the restaurant called Fritzbe's not Frisby's? I remember there being one over in Annanadale years ago.

Posted by: ... ()
Date: November 15, 2010 09:59PM

hes been off of heroine for a few months now...

Posted by: whatev ()
Date: November 15, 2010 10:19PM

He's not off smack. I know someone who says he was shooting it as recently as last week. Addicts lie and they're good at fooling people. Especially when they're in hot water.

Posted by: jackwagon ()
Date: November 16, 2010 01:04AM

To whoever said he's off heroin--yeah, right. I don't know where you've been getting your information but he's doping it up all over town. This guy is a bad news all over.

If you want to drug yourself up, no one cares, man. But stop getting kids involved.

He has a history of taking advantage of mentally ill people and kids who are in bad situations. I know a couple of otherwise decent people who got caught up with him and ended up being tangled in a mess they hadn't bargained for. He is a classic psychopath, a slick-talker and good at getting himself out of any responsibility for what he does.

Where are the police on this? If they are in any way protecting this guy from prosecution because he's an informant, that's just despicable. There is no one "higher up" than a guy who gets a pregnant kid addicted to drugs. If the cops can't protect our community from someone like this, what the hell are they there for? Maybe they should spend less time writing traffic citations and more time focusing on scumbags like him. I can't even get out of a speeding ticket and they let this guy off the hook for 6 felony charges? That's just bullshit.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: November 16, 2010 01:07AM

I believe he had a cameo in Back to the Future Part III...haven't seen him since, though.
frisbies.jpg

Posted by: rainmaker ()
Date: November 16, 2010 02:18AM

jackwagon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To whoever said he's off heroin--yeah, right. I
> don't know where you've been getting your
> information but he's doping it up all over town.
> This guy is a bad news all over.
>
> If you want to drug yourself up, no one cares,
> man. But stop getting kids involved.
>
> He has a history of taking advantage of mentally
> ill people and kids who are in bad situations. I
> know a couple of otherwise decent people who got
> caught up with him and ended up being tangled in a
> mess they hadn't bargained for. He is a classic
> psychopath, a slick-talker and good at getting
> himself out of any responsibility for what he
> does.
>
> Where are the police on this? If they are in any
> way protecting this guy from prosecution because
> he's an informant, that's just despicable. There
> is no one "higher up" than a guy who gets a
> pregnant kid addicted to drugs. If the cops can't
> protect our community from someone like this, what
> the hell are they there for? Maybe they should
> spend less time writing traffic citations and more
> time focusing on scumbags like him. I can't even
> get out of a speeding ticket and they let this guy
> off the hook for 6 felony charges? That's just
> bullshit.

If they're using him as an informant, they're being suckered. He's such a pathological liar, he's useless as an informant. He'll feed them bullshit as long as they eat it. He's been running around all over telling people how dumb the cops are, they believe what he says. He's too much of a pussy to rat out people who are really dangerous. But he'd rat out his own mother if it'd get him out of shit. Which means a bunch of people who really didn't do anything, or much of anything, will go down, and the real asshole will get off. *smh*

Date: November 16, 2010 11:04PM

aight well forrreal, all you guys can fuck yourselfs. you got NOTHING else todo but type shit on sum fairfax underground i dont even no why im waisting my time typing this to you bitchass's and thank you to those who stuck up and said im clean. because for all you cops,parents,all the haters who put there 2 cents in on this page, well fuck you all haha. I HAVE been clean from dope for about 4 months now, and i have NOTHING todo with little girls at all, ive never done anything with anyone under 17 thank u very much and im 18 so i think thats acceptable? all your kids are doing the same shit lol bottum line is it doesnt matter what any of you assholes who wanna hate one people you dont know have to say, because i know the truth, my good friends know the truth. and id appreciate if some people maybe could respect that ive cleaned my life up, ive never snitched in my motherfucking life also by the way. those charges were droppped and one stuck because my room mate stole alot of stuff, i admited to what i took and that is why i have ONE grand larceny charge. all of you on here are the fucking snithces. how bout sum you put sum names i wuldnt mind? if u had a nutsack you would. catch yall niggas lata im clean off dope for months feel good as hell have a good relationship. my girlfriend has ALWAYS been clean her whole life cept occasional drinking, me and her relationship has nvr been based even the smallest amount on drugs. im a good person at heart, im correcting my life and the last 6 months since those charges its gone well so quit your whining and bitching theres no point because its all up hill from here, i plan to get a job asap and when next semester starts so do i at the same time im working on my liscense, THATS WHAT IM DOING WITH MY LIFE. put your name next time not anonomous. pc bitches

Posted by: me again ()
Date: November 16, 2010 11:08PM

oh and if you wanna make sure im not a snitch, courts jan 10th fuckiing come and see thats my sentencing date. yeah because i got to the sentencing stages, id say ummmmm maybe because i would NVR snitch for shit. and also u make no since, you can only snitch when you have drug charges because cops always want bigger ppl. i have stolen propery charges dumbass theres no option to snitch plus i wuldnt. i hate all of you for saying this on a website about me id luv to no who all of u are.

Posted by: Susy ()
Date: November 17, 2010 01:07AM

Brendan its me susy, i no im onley 10 but wen you said you wanted to put it in my bottom i didnt no that u ment your ding a ling. that relly hurt me brendan, even after you gave me that stuff that made me sleepy it still hurt. my frends say that you arnt really a doctor either and you sholdnt be giving peeple like me shots. i think that i am pregnint to, i dont no how this happend. if its a boy im gunnna name him harry potter like the book and if its a girl im gunna name her twilite

Posted by: Susy's BFF ()
Date: November 17, 2010 01:45AM

Susy Wrote:
> Brendan its me susy, i no im onley 10 but wen you
> said you wanted to put it in my bottom i didnt no
> that u ment your ding a ling. that relly hurt me
> brendan, even after you gave me that stuff that
> made me sleepy it still hurt. my frends say that
> you arnt really a doctor either and you sholdnt be
> giving peeple like me shots. i think that i am
> pregnint to, i dont no how this happend. if its a
> boy im gunnna name him harry potter like the book
> and if its a girl im gunna name her twilite

Too-shay, Brendan! ????

Posted by: lol dopehead ()
Date: November 17, 2010 10:49AM

u think just cuz u snitch that meens you don t make it to the "sentencing stage". thats a rea; dimb reason to justify your not snitching, if you snitch they dont just let you off tha hook, i got snitched on n tha other dude still did a year. so get ur facts straight u dope shootin little cunt bag, u try to sound all hard but i bet ur a little bitch, as most of the people on here seem to agree

Posted by: BB*X ()
Date: November 17, 2010 11:03AM

Well its obvious Brendan didn't spend much time in English class. Way to ramble on incoherently like a junkie, you really proved your sobriety with that drivel you wrote.

Posted by: public svc announcer ()
Date: November 17, 2010 11:39AM

Kids, another reason not to get caught up with smack: you will become the topic of a FU thread. Think about it and stay clean.

Date: November 17, 2010 12:27PM

suck my left nut its the real brendan Wrote:
> BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH

Attachments:
BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH_BLEH.png

Posted by: doda ()
Date: November 17, 2010 06:59PM

LOL How much do you wanna bet it was Brendan himself who "stuck up and said im clean"

You're just making yourself look worse. Your incoherent rambling has 'crack head' written all over it.

Posted by: booya ()
Date: November 17, 2010 07:51PM

haha sorry man but even your "close friends" are talking shit about you right now. you pissed off way too many people and now you don't have anyone who's got your back. you may think you do, but . . . i'd re-think that shit.

Posted by: 567 ()
Date: November 17, 2010 11:16PM

yo how u gonna sit there shootin up little girls and then tell people you got a good heart? you got a kid on the way, bro. time to step up and face yo shit like a man. when u a father u gonna realize u can't keep punkin ur whole life.

basically, what i hear you sayin is that you let ur homeboy take 6 felonies & u got away w/ one charge cause u know u probably did as much shit as he did u little bitch but u got no honor, you just sheisty & selfish.

Posted by: GMUkid ()
Date: November 17, 2010 11:25PM

I feel terrible for Rachel's child. Brendan smokes around Rachel, and the baby is suffering more. A sociopath indeed.

Posted by: Ab ()
Date: November 23, 2010 01:06PM

alright guys this is getting a little out of hand i have known both brendan and rachel for years...yeah everyone has there up and downs but so what. Yes she is pregnate with his baby but how many teenage girls are getting preggers. Brendan IS CLEAN of herion. I know for a fact RACHEL DOESNT DO DRUGS!! the baby is going to come out beautiful and perfectly happy so leave them the fuck alone it has nothing to with any of you if you think brendan is sketchy then just stay away. He cares about his friends so he will stick up for them. Brendan is a good kid at heart and noone is giving him the benefit of the dought so just back off.

Posted by: Viper ()
Date: November 23, 2010 01:20PM

Yo Brendan don't let these anonymous cowards get to you. Even if everything was true, they have no business talking behind a computer screen. I haven't seen you in probably 5 years but we both played for Vipers soccer and you were one of my favorite people on that team. Always friendly, always laughing. Hope everything's going well, and if not, you can turn your life around man.

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: November 23, 2010 01:33PM

Ab Wrote:
> Brendan is a good kid at heart and noone is
> giving him the benefit of the dought so just back
> off.

I know nothing of this but no one gives a shit about what someone is "at heart" it's their actions that count.

Posted by: Ab ()
Date: November 23, 2010 03:28PM

umm it does matter. he doesnt want to hurt anyone. he is a good person so everyone just back the fuck off

Posted by: Olde ()
Date: November 23, 2010 03:32PM

This kid needs to get a life and stop posting anonymously. If he is drug free he will post a picture of himself showing that he is not strung out and is absent of track marks.

Posted by: abby ()
Date: November 23, 2010 03:57PM

Why does it even matter to you? is he effecting you right now? yeah so it really doesnt matter to you at all.

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: November 23, 2010 04:00PM

Ab Wrote:
> umm it does matter. he doesnt want to hurt anyone.
> he is a good person so everyone just back the fuck
> off

The point is a lot of people "don't want to hurt anyone" yet they still do because of callous disregard of others and/or an overdeveloped feeling of self-importance.

Not saying that's the case here I'm just saying, well, there's plenty of murderous mafioso who were "good guys," to take an extreme example.

You can be a nice guy who cares about your family and friends and still be a completely worthless scumbag to the rest of the world is basically my point.

Posted by: abby ()
Date: November 23, 2010 04:20PM

your right there are people who are "good guys" but still hurt other people but thats not the case for brendan. ive known him probably longer and better then any of you guys. im not a drug addict at all so i dont want people to think i am sticking up for the "drugs". Im not. its just it is really annoying how people act like they know so much about him you dont! yes i can agree that he has done things in the past that were fucked up but he is having a baby now and understands he has to be be more mature and start acting like a good father. let him live his life the way he wants to. if it bothers anyone then dont be around him its as simple as that.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: November 23, 2010 05:34PM

> Does anyone know anything about Brendan Frisby?

We do now! Sounds like a real loser!

Posted by: Olde Creek ()
Date: November 23, 2010 05:54PM

When he breaks into your car or steals from your store then you will be singing a different tune. Fuck this little terd.

Posted by: Babii Gurl ()
Date: November 26, 2010 12:59AM

Brendi!
I miss him so much, al u h8rs can fuk off u dont kno my man, he was my lyfe. i didnt care wen he got me preg, his new gurl is a relly bitch drug ho. Lori is lyke 6 months old now and only a little of tha smack did nethin. but fo real... il;l be lyke 16 soon and he promised me tha hed be thur for his babii
Brendi, i luv u and miss u, cal me soon al u hatas can fuk off!
-rachel

Posted by: Alexpowers ()
Date: November 26, 2010 01:02AM

She hasn't had the baby yet retard. Eat a fat black dick. Stupid cunt.

Posted by: Babii Gurl ()
Date: November 26, 2010 01:05AM

hey fuckdick,
the 'new gurl' i ment was that cunt vega. i am NOT that crack whore. y dont u fuk off and leave me alon, i miss brendi </3

Posted by: ehhh ()
Date: November 26, 2010 04:39PM

brendan, is an old friend of mine, we go back to elementary school. is he locked up? or still in fairfax?

Posted by: lets make fuck brendan frisbee t shirts and see if he talks to us ()
Date: November 29, 2010 08:48PM

Viper Wrote:
> Yo Brendan don't let these anonymous cowards get
> to you. Even if everything was true, they have no
> business talking behind a computer screen. I
> haven't seen you in probably 5 years but we both
> played for Vipers soccer and you were one of my
> favorite people on that team. Always friendly,
> always laughing. Hope everything's going well, and
> if not, you can turn your life around man.

Always smiling...always friendly... sounds like he was on smack to me

Posted by: blahdeeblah ()
Date: November 30, 2010 08:42PM

lol that baby is FUCKED.

Posted by: we do not care, aready! ()
Date: November 30, 2010 08:45PM

I know you all like to think nice of the dead but please not here. It only makes you all look STUPID! ENOUGH!

Posted by: me me t ()
Date: December 03, 2010 03:08AM

he seems pretty cool to me. ive known him for 5 years about

Posted by: ffx ()
Date: December 05, 2010 01:45PM

abby, you left WTW because you have substance abuse problems of your own. We have the right to discuss him on this website if we please

Posted by: a friend ()
Date: December 07, 2010 02:08PM

yo fuk all u hater ass fakers. yalls some bitch made cunts who needa get a motherfukn life. sittn behind a computer screen some of you sound like kids, maybe the losers who didnt have any friends at woodson so now your hating on one of the cool popular kids now tht hes found some trouble, yall were probably on his dick talkin bout how cool he was back n the day. n for all the heroin n raping lil girls its bs. N his baby mama is not a drug addict in any way and the baby is fine

Posted by: fuk the haterz ()
Date: December 07, 2010 02:39PM

Brendan is a good kid. He is no snitch. You guys who are on this website talking bad about him are no good people. Why dont you guys mind your own business and leave this kid alone. And for the people who want to continue talking shit why dont you post your pic and a real name fags. Yall are scared, yall internet gangstas needa stop hatin on ppl u harldy knw. This is gossiping at its lowest yall r the fukn scum.

so why dont u grow some balls n put real names whn u wanna talk shit instead of hiding behind ur screen yall are da fukn pussys not brendan.

Date: December 07, 2010 02:45PM

fuk the haterz Wrote:
> And for the people who want to continue talking shit why dont
> you post your pic and a real name fags.

Here's a real name: Chuck Hoffmann.

My picture's attached.

Attachments:
me.PNG

Posted by: dick or treats? ()
Date: December 07, 2010 02:53PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> fuk the haterz Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And for the people who want to continue talking
> shit why dont
> > you post your pic and a real name fags.
>
> Here's a real name: MrMephisto.
>
> My picture's attached.

Quit posting your Gayloween Festival pic, MrMeFistaBro!

Date: December 07, 2010 03:08PM

dick or treats? Wrote:
> Quit posting your Gayloween Festival pic,
> MrMeFistaBro!

Make me.

Love,

Chuck Hoffmann

Attachments:
me.PNG

Posted by: zing ()
Date: December 08, 2010 04:42AM

a friend Wrote:
> yo fuk all u hater ass fakers. yalls some bitch
> made cunts who needa get a motherfukn life. sittn
> behind a computer screen some of you sound like
> kids, maybe the losers who didnt have any friends
> at woodson so now your hating on one of the cool
> popular kids now tht hes found some trouble, yall
> were probably on his dick talkin bout how cool he
> was back n the day. n for all the heroin n raping
> lil girls its bs. N his baby mama is not a drug
> addict in any way and the baby is fine

um, i don't see you posting your picture

Posted by: Vv ()
Date: December 13, 2010 12:12AM

What don't I know about him??? I've known him since I was 9.. He used to be fat then lost weight n stayed short got expelled from frankin n went to 11 oaks alc then Woodson for good behavior then expelled again in 10th grade for the same shit.. Then graduated last year

Posted by: brendan ()
Date: December 14, 2010 03:35PM

hey whos the viper soccer team member that wrote on here? i am doing well im about to be driving and new semester in 3 weeks. life is good, idk what these ppl are even talking about on here, theey can blabber away about my past. izz the future

Posted by: stoopid ()
Date: December 14, 2010 04:17PM

hah, i knew this kid since he was in 8th grade, he's aight. he used to hang out with my buddy's little brother n we'd fuck with em cuz they were always runnin around bein sketch, but who doesn't in high school. Even if anything on this page is correct who the fuck cares, people will do what they do and as a parent you should probably just watch your fucking kid if you don't want them hangin out with people you don't approve of. Haven't seen him in a minute but that's cool he's clean if that's true.

Posted by: u suck ()
Date: December 14, 2010 05:01PM

i hate when people say "havent seen him/her in a minute" Sound so ignorant and ghetto. You suck dude.

Posted by: u suck ()
Date: December 14, 2010 05:02PM

aight, cuz .. minute... Who the fuck do you think you are? Fuckin idiot.

Date: December 14, 2010 05:03PM

Nah man, he's aight!

Posted by: Please let him rest in peace ()
Date: December 14, 2010 05:08PM

This is not a graveyard. Go away young children.

Date: December 14, 2010 05:17PM

Isn't it crazy how many young children hang out in graveyards?

Posted by: The Real Truth ()
Date: January 10, 2011 05:51PM

OK; wasn't Frisby in court today? He must have copped a plea, gettin out of all those felonies. must have ratted on his friends (suppliers) to get to down to one charge - he pled guilty, right? That little shit better not have mentioned my name. And who is he kiddin - that baby he thinks is his - ain't.

Posted by: Big Brother ()
Date: January 10, 2011 07:20PM

Yea sounds like this guy became a confidential informant for the police, yup i'd say so! Rich whiteboy prob sold out tons of people, and I say hell yea, lock the rest of those chumps up too. Herion is a killer and put the dealers in jail for a lond time.

Posted by: just sayin ()
Date: January 17, 2011 10:30PM

I heard it was the lake braddock quarterback who really knocked up Rachel Vega...Thats what people are saying in BURke

Posted by: JackdUpFord ()
Date: January 18, 2011 02:01AM

Does anyone know anything about Buying a Frisby?

Posted by: Granny ()
Date: January 18, 2011 12:50PM

He is a nice young man that helped me cross the street one time and offered to babysit my 12-year-old granddaughter. Such a nice boy : )

Posted by: vegas ()
Date: March 23, 2011 10:17PM

its nebrichs kid, paternity test came back today

Date: March 24, 2011 12:38PM

vegas Wrote:
> its nebrichs kid, paternity test came back today

Really? Was it on Maury? Musta missed it. Darn.

Posted by: Busted. ()
Date: July 01, 2011 12:14AM

He just got arrested, but I don't know what for. At least the scummy little shit is off the streets.

Posted by: Ms ProVallone ()
Date: July 01, 2011 08:07AM

Douche Bag

Posted by: 100% fact ()
Date: July 16, 2011 06:14AM

Believe me or not, i do know brendan hayes frisby, quite well.. and the boy will never change, goes right back to dope right after being in jail for a couple months.. that being now. its sad, and honestly he's not going to be here in a couple years cause all he eats is mcdonals, shoot up, get xanxed out, and think he has friends/ the baby is his.. lols. i dont understand who he thinks he is, to get away w all this shit and for ppl who "believe" his manipulating words, which everyone knows he's great at talking.. read it and weap brendan, cuz i know ur gunna read this, and realize its the truth. on the other hand you'll just deny it to urself, so enjoy what you got left!

Posted by: one year later ()
Date: September 18, 2011 08:20PM

Well it's been a year now and the word on the streets is that BRENDAN FISBY is in jail on a felony heroine charge. Hopefully he gets what is coming to him. To many people know he deserves it.

BAD NEWS

STAY AWAY

GIRLS, WHO KNOW WHAT DISEASES HE HAS?

Frisby was temporarily detained
Posted by: Rod Serling ()
Date: September 18, 2011 10:22PM

Posted by: Da Man ()
Date: September 20, 2011 04:33PM

I was not in jail for Heroine. I wasn't even detained. WHo be fronted

Posted by: just sayin ()
Date: November 12, 2011 11:42AM

its funny how people are saying shit about rachel on here. she's never done drugs! and there's no need to feel bad for her son. she's out of state going to a good college and raising him on her own.

Posted by: bb king ()
Date: May 19, 2012 04:12PM

wer diz boi at

Posted by: Frisby ()
Date: December 14, 2012 09:47PM

I don't give a shit what any of you say for real. I'm flattered you all care so much, there's deff some truth to all this. I HAD a drug problem just like a lot of people and for some reason it got put on blast on here but besides that I never have messed w young girls I actually try to guide them away from faggots like that because I'm not down with ppl taking advantage like that.ive never done anything with a girl younger then my kids mom and she's a year younger?? My sons fine he's got a great mother who's doing something with her life and takes great care of him and I don't plan on ever touching hard drugs like that ever again I've lost enough bc of them and I plan on being there for my son. Anyone who's ever met me or knows me obviously has stated your wrong and that I'm a good person and all the ppl talking shit have said they nvr met me and don't know me at all. You can talk shit behind a computer screen good for you your fucking awesome lol not a single person put who they were. I've grown up a lot in the last 18 months and I've always been the first one to say I've messed up a lot I'm not dillusional or phyco or whatever else you put on here I'm aware of my mistakes but you all totally took this shit too far with talking shit about stuff that you have no idea about and are so completely wrong that its ridiculous. And btw I've never snitched in my life I'm probably the only person in this county who's takin this many charges str8 up and never told anything. If I have I'd like to know on who? Normally ppl will know and word will go around that so and so snitched on whoever.you can't name anyone, be my guest go ahead and try n explan. You can't. People don't sit in jail over possession charges if there a snitch idiots. You think that because that's what YOU would do. That's not me I fucked up and I served my time end of story. Thank you to the ppl who don't hate and speak the truth on here and fuck you guys who wanna make shit up and hate because your own life sucks. I'm gunna be just fine no matter what you all say, I know who I am, I don't have to prove shit to anyone. This is frisby and this is the only time I've posted on here and ever will.

Posted by: Mister Paragraph ()
Date: December 14, 2012 09:57PM

Learn to paragraph.

Posted by: dgggv ()
Date: December 15, 2012 10:05PM

Blah blah blah fuckkkkk you brendans straight in my book. I knew him for years before he ever did drugs and during. He's a good kid life just got a little out of hand for him the last 2 years. He's clean now and complete normal so just luck off stop hating on someone that's aware of their mistakes and is sincerely trying.

Posted by: Peejers ()
Date: January 25, 2013 09:14PM

Hey cunts its your pal pj. Y'all are some pretty fucked up cats. Get a life and eat a big ol' bag of baby dicks:)
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: dieing breed ()
Date: January 26, 2013 12:38AM

I don't know you Brendan, but you sound like you're on the right track now and a very intelligent young man. Keep your chin up and keep it clean and you will excell past all the backstabbers on this thread. As far as the girls go, well, at your age my hat's off to ya if you hold off on the nooky.

My son Brendan
Posted by: John Frisby ()
Date: June 22, 2013 01:45PM

My son Brendan has a serious drug problem which is a known fact. I let him live with me on many occasions. His behavior is probably no different than any other heroin addict. I hope he gets it togeher and that age is on his side. My Grandson and Rachel are doing just fine. John Frisby

Posted by: John Frisby ()
Date: June 22, 2013 01:56PM

Fuck you all as Brendan will be fine in the lomg run

Posted by: casey coop ()
Date: June 27, 2013 07:12AM

lmao i dont know this kid at all what so ever but this is hilarious

Posted by: who cares ()
Date: September 03, 2013 03:57PM

Yall are retarded on here. Seriously anyone who's ever met brendan can see how obvious it is that none of you know him. Hes a good kid, polite, fun. What the fuck ever if he's had some screw ups. I'd rather kick it with him than any of you faggots that talk bad about people on internet forums. Who does that? Your some bitches. Stay straight, keep your head up frisby.

Posted by: two month bump ()
Date: November 14, 2013 07:33PM

Who is the father of Rachel Vega's baby?

Posted by: inmate ()
Date: November 14, 2013 08:24PM

i was locked up with Frisby for a couple months. he seemed alright, although everything said on here is most likely true. heroin addicts act like total bastards when they are deep in addiction. sure it's a conscious decision to act like a bag of dicks when your high or strung out or sick, but drugs really do fuck up your mental processes, even if you're the nicest dude around.

Posted by: i don't know either ()
Date: November 15, 2013 12:45AM

I don't know, but I am nearly positive she is currently a trophy wife.

Posted by: your all idiots ()
Date: November 18, 2013 12:50PM

Everyone on here is an idiot.You obviously dont know a single thing about him before you post your bullshit on here. Hes never messed with a girl youger than 2 years younger than him witch is normal ? I know for a fact hes done jail time for every single charge hes ever had. Hes always had very very good legal representation. He's blessed for that. Lucky. but to throw out labels like snitch is just pathetic. I know him well, I know 99 Percent of the people he knows. After all hes been through no one has ever gotten in trouble because of him. Its just sad to see people judge someone without knowing them or their backround, and be completetly wrong about it. Your slandering and individual for no reason. Your all pathetic. Yea he is a herion addict, he's had a very rough time dealing with his issues no doubt, but out of the last 2 years hes been clean all of it except maybe 4 months. He's trying. My hats off to him, He's been through ALOT and he keeps trying and wants to do better. I think its no joke when someones wasted over 2 years of their life over not snitching and you assume shit when anyone who really knows him and has been with him through it all knows hes never done anything. Dudes true to his word. A good guy, a nice person. You guys on here are the pathetic assholes.

Posted by: RangerRikki ()
Date: November 18, 2013 07:31PM

Dear "your all idiots." Please have your post edited by someone who can actually speak English so that we can understand what the hell "your" saying and respond appropriately.

Posted by: Ohemgee ()
Date: April 11, 2014 11:18PM

Lol :O

Posted by: Hahahaaha ()
Date: April 12, 2014 07:13AM

Crack baby pics anybody?

Posted by: The past ()
Date: June 27, 2016 01:36PM

Any new info on this?

Posted by: The Morgue ()
Date: June 27, 2016 02:58PM

RIP

Posted by: Mr. Yo ()
Date: February 23, 2019 04:41PM

Any updates on Brendan?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.