HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax County's Immigration Policy
Posted by: hoboharry ()
Date: August 25, 2007 12:30PM

So I have heard a few rumors rumbling around the county. With Prince William COunty and Loudoun COunty deciding to save the white establishment and restrict the services of Illegal Immigrants that the large hispanic (and any other illegal immigrants) are going to start moving into Fairfax COunty because of the Board of Supervisors non action policy and the County Police Chief public stance of non policing of federal law violators (in this instance atleast). What Say you resident of Fairfax and the underground?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County's Immigration Policy
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: August 25, 2007 12:48PM

hoboharry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So I have heard a few rumors rumbling around the
> county. With Prince William COunty and Loudoun
> COunty deciding to save the white establishment
> and restrict the services of Illegal Immigrants
> that the large hispanic (and any other illegal
> immigrants) are going to start moving into Fairfax
> COunty because of the Board of Supervisors non
> action policy and the County Police Chief public
> stance of non policing of federal law violators
> (in this instance atleast). What Say you resident
> of Fairfax and the underground?

The illegals are starting to move to North Carolina where it is cheaper and there is more reliable employment. The reason the illegals moved to Prince William in the first place was because it was cheaper than Fairfax. If they move, it won't be to a more expensive county.

Posted by: Bob James ()
Date: August 25, 2007 04:00PM

Incarcerate the criminal illegal aliens and after time is served, deport them to their respective countries. Let's apply the same rules that Mexico does for illegal aliens entering Mexico along its southern borders. For the legal aliens, let's welcome them to Fairfax County and provide appropriate language courses (ESL) and demonstrate that the United States of America is a "melting pot" of various races, which should not even be a consideration in this discussion.

Posted by: slimey ()
Date: August 25, 2007 08:24PM

Saw in the news this morning that illegals in PW are going to boycott all businesses
not displaying a specific sign for one week. Good! Ill go over to PW and shop next week. I also understand a radio talk show host had the FFx County Executives phone
ringing off the hook. Time to start a "Lets Save Fairfax" chapter here. Take Back
Our Streets!!!!!

Posted by: Andi ()
Date: August 25, 2007 11:44PM

Something I was made aware of by a legal immigrant is that a lot of the illegals have fake documents made to say that they are actually from Mexico so that when and if they are deported, it is not back to wherever they originally came from.

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: August 26, 2007 02:12AM

Our esteemed Chairman Connelly has resisted doing this at all levels, it's time to vote his ass out. He's also crying at Prince William County for what they did.

http://www.examiner.com/a-893926~examiNation_DC__What_do_you_think_about_Fairfax_County_taking_issue_with_Prince_William_County_s_controversial_immigration_plan_.html?cid=comment-h

Posted by: pmn ()
Date: August 26, 2007 06:33AM

Someone was starting a Save Fairfax chapter but can't seem to find it at the moment.

http://helpsavevirginia.com/content/index.php?option=com_news_portal&Itemid=85

Posted by: Bob James ()
Date: August 26, 2007 08:47AM

Does anyone know where the Fairfax County's immigration policy is spelled out? What about the criminal illegal alien policy? With the high numbers of aliens being placed in the Fairfax County jail, there is, seemingly, a major, unspoken--let's be politically correct--challenge. I think it's imprudent and unfair to rally against Chairman Connelly and to start "action" groups until the facts are known. If you were educated in Fairfax County you know the standards of learning include critical thinking--let's use this ratiocination to reach just decisions and conclusions.

Date: August 26, 2007 09:49AM

When do the lynchings begin?

Posted by: dannyboy ()
Date: August 26, 2007 10:11AM

This a great country. People here illegally can parade around protesting their treatment and the authorities just look on in amusement.

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: August 26, 2007 10:15AM

Do illegals pay Social Security? Do they pay personal property taxes? If they get sick and go to the hospital, do they have health insurance?
One of the biggest budgets in a lot of school is the ESL department. Since so many kids come to school without English, this could be taking up a bigger and bigger part of the school budget. Plus not to mention the money that needs to be spent to get kids to pass all the state tests under NCLB. Many of those not passing are non English speakers. Plus they all go to summer school. Who pays for the summer school fees?

Trickie

Posted by: hmm ()
Date: August 26, 2007 10:52AM

"The reason the illegals moved to Prince William in the first place was because it was cheaper than Fairfax. If they move, it won't be to a more expensive county."

I will assume you have never been to parts of Fairfax like Springfield off Backlick Rd nor Route One Hybla Valley. They are not the Gold Coast that is for sure.

Take Springfield. A house rental can go for 1,200 to 2,000 on an average three bedroom. They move fifteen people into it. Average cost per person is $100 more or less. Think they cant afford one hundred bucks a month?? Jerry Connelly couldnt care less that you live next door to that mess. Watch as your property value plummets in your biggest investment, your home. You can bet your last dollar he doesnt live anywhere near this disaster.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: August 26, 2007 08:34PM

On the summer school fees, Trickie, its normally about 700 dollars tuition to take a class in summer school that you failed, if you are a county resident and are registered to teh school system. If you are on Free/reduced price lunch (i.e. illegal alien, etc.) then you get the fee reduced proportionally. The portion of the fee not paid is left to the county to cover.

Date: August 26, 2007 08:48PM

An illegal alien in Fairfax does not pay the following:

State and Federal income tax
Personal property tax
Health Insurance
Car Insurance
Drivers license fees nor any tickets related to traffic infractions

An illegal alien receives the following:

Tax free under the table income
Food Stamps
Free or reduced housing
Basic welfare funds
Free education for their kids with free lunches and breakfast
Best of all free medical care

Taking all the above into account how much longer can county taxpayers keep this up?

Posted by: Joshua Davis ()
Date: August 26, 2007 09:49PM

By the federal government not doing anything about illegal aliens the defacto law has been that they are legal. I feel that immigrants overall contribute to our society and county. For instance I disfavor these home overpopulation stings. The reason is because it will create homeless people. Now I live next to a house that holds a couple of Latino families, with many similar ones in my neighborhood.

There's really not much that can be done against illegal immigration without negatively affecting the existing citizens. I guess it's because borders are a purely man made thing.

Posted by: slimey ()
Date: August 26, 2007 10:05PM

Joshua Davis Wrote:
> By the federal government not doing anything about
> illegal aliens the defacto law has been that they
> are legal. I feel that immigrants overall
> contribute to our society and county. For instance
> I disfavor these home overpopulation stings. The
> reason is because it will create homeless people.
> Now I live next to a house that holds a couple of
> Latino families, with many similar ones in my
> neighborhood.
>
> There's really not much that can be done against
> illegal immigration without negatively affecting
> the existing citizens. I guess it's because
> borders are a purely man made thing.

Whooooops!!!!!

What in the world are you talking about? "There's really not much that can be done...." Baloney!!!!! I remember when people from all over the south, midwest,
Pennsylvania, used to move here for construction jobs, etc. Now they are lucky
to find a job at Wal-Mart in those places. If the Illegals go home, employers
will pay a decent wage once again. Its hard to find an American working on
road crews either. You must live a very cushy life. Are you afraid
your maid might get deported and you'll actually have to pay a fair wage? Or worse
yet, have to clean up after yourself?
Its people who think like you that encourage a flood of illegal immigration
and not just a trickle under legal means. Go home boy! I think I hear your
Mommy calling.

Date: August 26, 2007 10:26PM

hmm Wrote:
> An illegal alien in Fairfax does not pay the
> following:
>
> State and Federal income tax

Wrong. Most employers take out state and federal taxes for illegals because the illegals provide them with fake social security numbers.

> Personal property tax

Do they own a car? Yes? Then they are paying personal property taxes. Do they pay rent or a mortgage? Yes. Then they are paying personal property taxes.

> Health Insurance

Probably not. However, unlike Americans without health insurance, Emergency Medicaid will reimburse hospitals for treating illegals.

> Car Insurance

I'm sure some do and some don't.

> Drivers license fees nor any tickets related to
> traffic infractions

Some do and some don't.

>
> An illegal alien receives the following:
>
> Tax free under the table income
> Food Stamps

Actually, I don't think illegals are eligible for food stamps. The kids, if born in the US, do. But not the parents.

> Free or reduced housing

That is just a bullshit claim.

> Basic welfare funds

If their kids are Americans they do.

> Free education for their kids with free lunches
> and breakfast

Well, given that they are paying personal property taxes, they aren't "free."

> Best of all free medical care

Like I said, at least hospitals are reimbursed by the Feds for treating the illegals. Americans without insurance end up costing hospitals more.

> Taking all the above into account how much longer
> can county taxpayers keep this up?

I'm not a big fan of illegal immigration, but I'm also not a big fan of bullshit "facts" made up by the Tom Tancredo crowd. How much longer can taxpayers keep this up? I don't know. Seems to me Fairfax County taxpayers spend a hell of a lot more money building roads in Roanoke that they will never use than on illegal immigrants in Fairfax. As a whole, the country is throwing a lot more money away on Iraq than illegals.

Date: August 26, 2007 11:07PM

No personal property tax because the car is purchased from another person, the tags do not belong on the car. It is not registered, it has no insurance the driver has no license, no personal property tax is paid .

Free medical- take a hike to Fairfax Hospital ER and you will see what is really happening. Five hour average wait time, why do you think that is. The hospitals are not fully reimbursed, they eat part of the fee, who do you think they make that up on? If the feds reimburse the hospitals where do you think they get the money from, the same taxpayers.

Food stamps are a big issue, taxpayers want proof of residency to stop the fraud. Liberals like Connelly refuse to assist thus the fraud is there.

As far as income tax how stupid can you be. Do you think the guys hanging at the 7-11 get a W-2? They are paid in CASH. Cash only amigo which means no federal or state taxes and no workers comp insurance. When they get hurt on the job the boss just drops them at the nearest ER.

You must not live in the same Fairfax County I live in. I see this everyday.

Date: August 26, 2007 11:13PM

Lastly I have to ask you this, when you say the feds are picking up so much of this cost just who do you think is paying the federal taxes?? I don't know about you but I pay both state and fed and hate to see either of my tax dollars doled out to someone who is not supposed to be here in the first place.

BTW a rep from Prince William County is putting forward a bill to require the likes of Arlington and Fairfax County to require proof of citizenship before any services are handed out. It is my hope it will pass. Local jurisdictions cannot ignore the state laws regardless of how liberal a bent they have.

Time to send Connelly and others like him packing just like they did in Herndon.

Date: August 26, 2007 11:18PM

Posted by: hoboharry ()
Date: August 27, 2007 12:50AM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
> The illegals are starting to move to North
> Carolina where it is cheaper and there is more
> reliable employment. The reason the illegals moved
> to Prince William in the first place was because
> it was cheaper than Fairfax. If they move, it
> won't be to a more expensive county.

How and why would the local illegal immigrants move to NC when they are already established here in NoVA? Also what better place is there in the country (Maybe Las Vegas) which has a growing or continuously stable level of readily availible construction jobs and employers who use day laborers? Take a look at the Dulles Corridor and some of the plans for Tysons. These are the next two area's within Fairfax County which are going to be facing a renewed push for urbanization. Not too mention some of the other areas throughout the county (Springfield mall area, Many of the Rt.1 projects and Reston Town Center). I would hardly think that NC or many other places in the country have as many jobs availible to illegal immigrants. What Virginia NEEDS to do is to leave the "Right to Work State" attitude behind and allow the unions and their MOB backers back into the construction biz. A few good goombas would certainly help around here.

Posted by: Maria ()
Date: March 24, 2011 11:13AM

When you state "Our Street's" i hope you are a native america not an American who thinks he is a wannabe Indian. In addition, I also hope before you make stupid comments you understand the history of where you believe you are truly from; but with your comment it shows you do not... Another point is have you seen the individuals who have built the streets? Ahhh obviously not so please get glasses and start reading and pay attention on the road....

Posted by: History Corrector ()
Date: March 24, 2011 12:01PM

Maria Wrote:
> When you state "Our Street's" i hope you are a
> native america

There are no Native Americans.

Early Americans - okay.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: March 24, 2011 12:15PM

If you are born in the United States, you are a Native American, regardless of what your race,culture or language is.

American Indians I've met for the most want to be recognized for their specific tribe. Some people say they came over from a land bridge years ago too, so stop with the bullshit.

Stop also with the dumb shit your gay sociology professors taught you about how America is supposed to roll out the welcome mat for any and everyone. This country is capitalist and a great land of oppotunity, but we have no obligation Constitutionally or morally to accept illegal aliens.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: NIEVE AMERICANS ()
Date: March 24, 2011 12:15PM

I PREFER "CONQUERED SAVAGE WARRIOR AMERICAN'S" -OK ?

Posted by: Cherokee ()
Date: March 24, 2011 12:31PM

WingNut Wrote:
> If you are born in the United States, you are a
> Native American, regardless of what your
> race,culture or language is.
>
> American Indians I've met for the most want to be
> recognized for their specific tribe. Some people
> say they came over from a land bridge years ago
> too, so stop with the bullshit.
>
> Stop also with the dumb shit your gay sociology
> professors taught you about how America is
> supposed to roll out the welcome mat for any and
> everyone. This country is capitalist and a great
> land of oppotunity, but we have no obligation
> Constitutionally or morally to accept illegal
> aliens.

I despise the term "Native American". It's politically correct bullshit forced on us by white liberals.

Posted by: jr ()
Date: March 24, 2011 12:43PM

hoboharry Wrote:
> WashingToneLocian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The illegals are starting to move to North
> > Carolina where it is cheaper and there is more
> > reliable employment. The reason the illegals
> moved
> > to Prince William in the first place was
> because
> > it was cheaper than Fairfax. If they move, it
> > won't be to a more expensive county.
>
> How and why would the local illegal immigrants
> move to NC when they are already established here
> in NoVA? Also what better place is there in the
> country (Maybe Las Vegas) which has a growing or
> continuously stable level of readily availible
> construction jobs and employers who use day
> laborers? Take a look at the Dulles Corridor and
> some of the plans for Tysons. These are the next
> two area's within Fairfax County which are going
> to be facing a renewed push for urbanization. Not
> too mention some of the other areas throughout the
> county (Springfield mall area, Many of the Rt.1
> projects and Reston Town Center). I would hardly
> think that NC or many other places in the country
> have as many jobs availible to illegal immigrants.
> What Virginia NEEDS to do is to leave the "Right
> to Work State" attitude behind and allow the
> unions and their MOB backers back into the
> construction biz. A few good goombas would
> certainly help around here.

MS13 can run a union too.

Posted by: wake up ()
Date: March 24, 2011 01:38PM

TRICKIE Wrote:
> Do illegals pay Social Security? Do they pay
> personal property taxes? If they get sick and go
> to the hospital, do they have health insurance?
> One of the biggest budgets in a lot of school is
> the ESL department. Since so many kids come to
> school without English, this could be taking up a
> bigger and bigger part of the school budget. Plus
> not to mention the money that needs to be spent to
> get kids to pass all the state tests under NCLB.
> Many of those not passing are non English
> speakers. Plus they all go to summer school. Who
> pays for the summer school fees?
>
> Trickie

Everyone wants to defend illegals as 'good law abiding citizens' once they get here. Sure they came illegaly, but once they are here there as law abiding as everyone else. This is a crock. They work off the books, they don't buy insurance, they break zoning laws with flop houses, they live their lives via document and identity fraud. It's a one person, non stop petty crime spree for the entire time they are here, punctuated by the occasional murder or DWI killing.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Posted by: Illegals Must Go! ()
Date: March 24, 2011 02:04PM

WingNut Wrote:
> If you are born in the United States, you are a
> Native American, regardless of what your
> race,culture or language is.
>
> American Indians I've met for the most want to be
> recognized for their specific tribe. Some people
> say they came over from a land bridge years ago
> too, so stop with the bullshit.
>
> Stop also with the dumb shit your gay sociology
> professors taught you about how America is
> supposed to roll out the welcome mat for any and
> everyone. This country is capitalist and a great
> land of oppotunity, but we have no obligation
> Constitutionally or morally to accept illegal
> aliens.

Well said, WingNut! Well said!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.