HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax County Trick or Treater Demographics update Backlick Road in Springfield
Posted by: Laptop Dude ()
Date: October 31, 2010 06:33PM

So I am in the van on the go with my laptop connected to broadband internet so I can give a demographics update of all the trick or treaters in different sections of Fairfax County.

Right now I am just off of Backlick Road in Springfield.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County Trick or Treater Demographics update Backlick Road in Springfield
Date: October 31, 2010 06:36PM

Holy Shit!

There are no white people anywhere in sight.

I see a few Asians but the majority of the trick or treaters around here are latino and more than likely children of illegals.

I think it is safe to say the entire population of El Salvador has relocated to this section of the county.

They are everywhere.

Re: Fairfax County Trick or Treater Demographics update Backlick Road in Springfield
Date: October 31, 2010 06:38PM

I am off to Old Keene Mill Road in Springfield and will give you another update in just a few minutes.

Posted by: Watson ()
Date: October 31, 2010 06:48PM

what a valient, yet pointless endeavor.

in my own related research, I've found that children of most ethnicities enjoy candy on some level or another.

just be careful, 'laptop dudes' riding around in vans scoping out young children can sometimes draw unwanted attention. I had some humerous encounters before I had to get registered.

Date: October 31, 2010 06:55PM

Just arrived off of Old Keene Mill Road in Springfield.

There seems to be a mixed bunch in this area.

I see whites, asians and even a few afro americans.

Not as many latinos here as there were off of Backlick Road though.

Next stop. Burke.

Posted by: got sugar? ()
Date: October 31, 2010 07:10PM

What's your goal? To open a candy store next week?

Date: October 31, 2010 07:19PM

Jersey-Shore-DJ-Pauly-D-Costume-300x300.

I am officially right in the center of Burke Virginia.

Not much to report here.

Whiteys. Whiteys and more Whiteys.

For a minute there I thought I saw a group of Italian Guidos walking right off of Rolling Road but then I realized it was just a group of white teenagers dressed up as the cast of Mtv's Jersey Shore. They had me fooled for a second though.

Next stop. Annandale.

Posted by: curious ()
Date: October 31, 2010 07:20PM

A ghost and a goblin so far- more updates to come . . .

Date: October 31, 2010 07:54PM

Heather-30-full.gif

Just arrived in Annandale.

Whoa.

Asians. Lots and lots and lots of them.

Unfortunately I cannot tell from where becuase I am not good at that but I will tell you this...

As a cat owner I definitely would not feel comfortable owning a cat in this area because due to the large number of asian restaurants in and around Little River Turnpike my cat more than likely would come up missing sooner than later.

The costume of choice around here tonight is anything having to do with anime. Rather strange in my opinion but oh well...

Next Stop. Vienna.

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: October 31, 2010 08:01PM

Laptop Dude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
> Just arrived in Annandale.
>

say hi to I am Spunky for us.

Date: October 31, 2010 08:39PM

I am cruising the streets of Vienna right now and there does not seem to be much going on.

I really never have liked this place.

Too crowded with traffic during the weekdays along with the local real estate being overpriced is not a good combination in my opinion.

I once attended an under-age drinking party here during my high school days that was raided by the cops. Not cool because nearly every one who was in attendance was given a verbal warning in addition to a phone call to their parents. Not cool at all.

Maple Avenue is just not the same anymore like it was back in the day. :(

Next stop. Herndon.

Date: November 01, 2010 01:44AM

My battery was running low so I had to turn my laptop off until I was able to get somewhere where I could recharge it.

Anyway to make a long story short Herndon was ghetto as shit. Lots of young adults and teenagers standing around probably looking for a victim to rob.

The majority of them where latino but surprisingly I did manage to see one white guy amongst one of the large groups who were out loitering in the streets tonight.

The entire area felt very unsafe. Not many kids were out and about trick or treating. The gangs have definitely taken over that place.

l_566a4e949f3d42ccb2b7d70bd2a14705.jpgl_b500eca14018466fb207ec822d41fa20.jpgl_5319ed306feb4f8cb8ad85fd56a6da06.jpgMySpace - GheTTo FaB - 20 - Male - Herndon, Virginia - myspace.com ...

http://www.myspace.com/408053090

^ Here is a myspace page of somebody who I feel is typical of most locals in Herndon right now. He calls himself GheTTo FaB.

Warning: If you come across him in public I would recommend avoiding him at all costs. He looks like he runs with a gang, is into MMA and is very capable of committing a violent assault against you if he is disrespected in any way so I highly recommend staying clear of him if he approaches you.

Date: November 01, 2010 02:00AM

After Herndon I managed to make it over to Great Falls but as you can imagine there was not much going over there probably due to the fact that is was getting rather late and most of the kids over there have parents who are rich and can afford to buy them candy every single day of the year if they chose to do so.

2a8d87b3-e9df-4fd2-b93b-e3ccd521c142.gif

I did however to manange to see somebody who was dressed as Darth Vader on a side road off of Leesburg Pike. He was not wearing a sombrero and was not dancing but I just thought I would mention him anyway because I am a huge fan of Darth Vader and I think Darth Vader sightings are pretty cool.

Anyway, it is getting late and I have class tomorrow early in the morning so I am off to bed.

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 01, 2010 02:11AM

bravo, Laptop Dude. Thank you for your valuable community service this Halloween night. By the way, I think Herndon is a lovely place. I would like to move there one day.

I had a decent Halloween night, all by myself. I watched some TV, caught a movie (on TV), ate some candy, ate some pills....it was a nice. I remember last Halloween I was in Best Buy for some reason and had totally forgotten it was Halloween, and this guy in Joker makeup (the Chris Nolan, Dark Knight joker) came up to me and asked if I needed any help. Needles to say, my next stop was Kohl's, for a clean pair of slacks. Anyhoo, happy Halloween, y'all!

Posted by: Poo Shacks ()
Date: November 01, 2010 03:05AM

Who's gonna change the fucking litter box ?

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: November 01, 2010 06:39AM

Most of the kids sucked last night. The majority of them were hispanic or asian, not even half of them said anything, not even "trick or treat" once I opened the door. They just stood there with their bags opened, interrupting my football watching. Good think I was drunk. There were maybe 4 kids out of the 30 or so that had good costumes and said "trick or treat" and thank you. I had to turn the lights off at 7:40 because that was much more than I had last year and I almost ran out of candy.

Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: November 01, 2010 01:39PM

In Chantilly, my wife said half the trick or treeters were teenage girls. I came home with the kids and found at our door what I thought was a teenage Madonna, but I corrected; she was a teenage Lady Gaga.

Date: November 01, 2010 06:12PM

FUNdamental Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In Chantilly, my wife said half the trick or
> treeters were teenage girls. I came home with the
> kids and found at our door what I thought was a
> teenage Madonna, but I corrected; she was a
> teenage Lady Gaga.

gaga1.jpg

No. You were right the fisrt time.

Lady Gaga is a cheap ripoff of Madonna.

Younger people do not know any better so it is easy for the record company suits to resell already proven formulas to them.

Date: November 01, 2010 06:24PM

lady-gaga-unique1.jpg

I know a black guy with a bald head who raps.

Perhaps I should contact a record company suit and discuss with him how we could resell 2PAC to this new unsuspecting generation?????

Posted by: mark j ()
Date: November 01, 2010 08:12PM

Thanks Laptop for the info...I am not surprised at the demographics you found...

My neighbors daughter goes to UNC and she called and told her mom that a girl at a party she attended wrapped herself in celephane wrap, bandaid-ed her nips and wore a white thong.....

nice

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.