HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Well I guess Velocity 5 in merrifield is doing better
Posted by: warren beatty ()
Date: October 30, 2010 03:12AM

Hadn't been in V5 since the mid summer but generally even on Friday nights was quiet when no bikini contest or them gay guys who dance for the ladies was going on

Wanted to watch Heat vs. Magic game so after my first choice didn't have game on I drifted to V5. Well they had it on the small screen tv's which has always been negative too me but they got something else that caught my old eyes. they actually had a mess of very attractive bartendresses working the place. Seems like they are pulling some ladies from other V5's. Hadn't seen any atractive women in that bar since near on last fall. but guys this place is now the bomb, okay and some of you ladies too, is that how you yutes say it? Only thing is the gotdamn dj was playing the music so loud I couldn't hear anything the bartendress said and the manager turned the lights down so low I really couldn't see the true beauty of the bartendress with the short blonde hair and the tight shorts. why do you yutes like it like that? turn the music down and the lights up. I like to hear and see!

anyways the game kind of sucked but i think I'll go back some other weekday when the music is low and the lights are up to see that bartenderess again

you tell a lousy story

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Well I guess Velocity 5 in merrifield is doing better
Posted by: jiggggaaaa ()
Date: October 30, 2010 01:33PM

The last time I was there, I saw a spanish woman drive around the parking a few times before getting out and taking a stab at a guy with a switchblade. It was definitely up there on interesting things to witness.

Posted by: Annette Bening ()
Date: October 30, 2010 08:29PM

Warren, you shouldn't be cheating on me with cocktail waitresses, and remember - you signed a pre-nup which gives me 100% of everything when I divorce you for philandery

Posted by: warren beatty ()
Date: October 31, 2010 03:51AM

Ah honey wasn't it enough that I gave Jack my little black book when we got married? I swear to gawd I was only looking at that blonde cause she might make a great character in my next movie.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.