HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anna Richter ( Dope Whore who snitched/original heroine 10 centreville scandal)
Posted by: WESTFIELDS RULES ()
Date: October 27, 2010 04:47PM

What the deal with her snitching and having no jail sentence. i find it fucked up when a chick gets it easy when she was doing work selling spank in the boondocks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anna Richter ( Dope Whore who snitched/original heroine 10 centreville scandal)
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 27, 2010 04:52PM

Is "spank" booty or a newer name for the downtown.

I need to get out more often.

On second thought, I'm glad I don't know these things anymore.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: October 27, 2010 04:59PM

­

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2013 10:06PM by chuckhoffmann.

Re: Anna Richter ( Dope Whore who snitched/original heroine 10 centreville scandal)
Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: October 27, 2010 08:32PM

WESTFIELDS RULES Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What the deal with her snitching and having no
> jail sentence. i find it fucked up when a chick
> gets it easy when she was doing work selling spank
> in the boondocks

It's called justice.

-------------------------------------------------
“We don’t have any rude, unpleasant people here. We’re different!”

Posted by: take note ()
Date: October 27, 2010 09:19PM

every single girl in the heroin ring case got off with little more than a slap on the wrist. the only ones who did actual jail time were the ones who got in trouble again while awaiting trial, and even they didn't get more than a year.

Posted by: bulldog ()
Date: October 28, 2010 12:14AM

one kid = 6 years quit a whole year before the cops got him. He shouldnt have been threre cuz he didnt touch that for a whole year.... other cant say got 5 he barely sold. the kid who sold the magic bag that killed a chic got more than one year i can tell u that. and this shit is fucked. fuck them hoes he sold the OD bag.

Posted by: yallRignant ()
Date: October 28, 2010 12:28AM

youre stupid for starting this thread, she obviously complied with the pigs in the system and got off easy. shes a girl and probably didnt sell that much, as opposed to doing it. and secondly almost all of them got more than one year you fuckfaces. skylar got 19 lokesh got 5 and im pretty sure one of them got close to 40, but that was so long ago i dont know how it is still a topic. GET A LIFE MOTHAFUCKAS

Posted by: pig sticker ()
Date: October 28, 2010 07:21AM

I banged the shit outta Anna...damn good! she kept the change too!

Posted by: lololol ()
Date: October 28, 2010 03:44PM

looks like someoneeeeee has beef with this girl. what did she do to you to piss u off so bad

Posted by: anna ()
Date: October 29, 2010 07:34PM

She's got a great vagina

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.