HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Chris Craddock
Posted by: mud ()
Date: August 08, 2005 07:49AM

I know I shouldn't waste my time on politics, but my kids are going to school now and I want to make sure their school system is good. So I've been cruising the political blogs that discuss Virginia races and came scross a link to this article about Chris Craddock:
http://www.washblade.com/2005/7-29/news/localnews/primary.cfm
I'm sorry, but the guy seems a bit scary to me. I'm all for diversity and teaching sex ed, etc. He worries me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Craddock
Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: August 08, 2005 08:07AM

Anyone who knows Chris or KNEW him knows that he is a corner-cutter and a liar, so this is news?

pour one for me, Chris!!!!!!!!!1

Posted by: kklare ()
Date: August 08, 2005 12:33PM

rstidman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone who knows Chris or KNEW him knows that he
> is a corner-cutter and a liar, so this is news?
>
> pour one for me, Chris!!!!!!!!!1

rstidman speaks the truth

Posted by: Laura M ()
Date: August 08, 2005 02:45PM

Doesn't sound like the kind of guy I want deciding what the law is in our state - is he at least tolerant? I mean, I think he's running on a family values kind of platform (which it sounds like he's totally putting on) and cutting taxes. Do you know if he's bigoted?

Date: August 08, 2005 02:59PM

Well, Chris Craddock does think blacks and latinos are inferior to middle class whites, and he believes in racial segregation, but I don't know about the word "bigot". I think he only has one wife..

(rimshot?)

Posted by: 05hokie ()
Date: August 08, 2005 07:37PM

From the article:

...who said they were not conservative enough...

Is that possible?

Date: August 08, 2005 09:14PM

a real Christian... would not admit hate, would feel ashamed to admit hate. We all feel hate and I think it's okay as long as you try to work with the anger and make it into something, or at least suppress it and try to be a bigger man about dealing with things.

Ol' CC should be ashamed of himself, but he should also realize he's the living definition of the fail-to-forgive/forget-to-forgive Christian hypocrisy that drives so many away from "Jesus".

I don't even know why on EARTH Virginia politicians bother responding to issues or questions about issues affecting gays and lesbians. There are too few of them in our state that are politically active to make a dent, and those remarks will only come back to bite a politician in the ass when they try to take the show to a larger stage. Not to mention our legislature does not seriously take on those issues in any meaningful way, so why can't you just be smart and say,"I'll deal with those issues when they are brought to me, until then I choose to remain as neutral as possible, so no comment".

A political career has to be "big picture" right from the start. You define your goal as far as ascenscion, and in some small way the moves that define where you are going to go have to revolve around that goal.

This entire campaign smells of "something to prove".

Posted by: mud ()
Date: August 09, 2005 07:33AM

I think you may have hit the nail on the head, RS. He wants a political career and he's painting a certain picture of himself. It's odd to me that he doesn't want to go into the ministry, since that's what he's been doing. As far as I can tell from his website bio, he's never had a full time job.

Posted by: CERTenly3223489 ()
Date: October 13, 2011 02:14AM

CERT says Chris is my boy touch friend!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.