HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Nats Hand Bonds 756
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: August 08, 2007 12:05AM

Well, no surprise Barry Bonds hits 756 off of one of the sorry excuses for a pitcher the Nats have. At least it was in SF and at least Hank Aaron said something nice about it. Still, if you were watching the at-bat, Bonds should have been out the hit before (it was called a foul even though it was on the fair side of the line. Go figure). Whatever.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nats Hand Bonds 756
Date: August 08, 2007 08:38AM

I'm a loser dick!

Date: August 08, 2007 10:16AM

I am a bitter old man. Pls let me die a lonely death.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: August 08, 2007 12:22PM

Since Sports are just entertainment and we want all the BANG for our bucks we can get we should Encourage ALL athletes to take as many Steroids or other substances they want!!!! It would increase the Entertainment factor a great deal! Hell apparently Pro Athletes have been performing for YEARS with junk in their system like Doc Ellis in 1970 pitching a No hitter on LSD

http://www.sirbacon.org/4membersonly/docellis.htm

I bet if mike Bacsik had taken some Acid and was pitching to Bonds it would have been a HELL OF AN AT BAT!!!!!

Posted by: pyramids17 ()
Date: August 09, 2007 10:18PM

The only good thing about this situation is the hilarious picture in the Post the day after. In the background there is a funny old man clenching his fists as he watches the homer. Then the next day's Post has a nice view of Bonds with his hands up and the Nats pitcher hanging his head in shame.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.