HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Night out in Fairfax County
Posted by: ---2--- ()
Date: August 07, 2007 08:01PM

I saw signs posting "night out tuesday aug 7" next to the police station on 50 westbound.

Anyone shed some light on whats this is about?

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/reports/reports2007/080707nationalnightout.htm

edit by Cary: fixed typo in subject



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2007 08:02PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Night out in Fairfax County
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: August 07, 2007 08:13PM

Uh, it's quote unquote "America’s Night Out Against Crime". What more is there to know??

All scores will be settled on Friday night. The punishment is due. Criminals will walk no more.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Night out in Fairfax County
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: August 07, 2007 08:30PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Uh, it's quote unquote "America’s Night Out
> Against Crime". What more is there to know??
>
> All scores will be settled on Friday night. The
> punishment is due. Criminals will walk no more.


It's a program to fight crime by encouraging people to go out at night and wander the streets aimlessly. You would think that would actually increase crime, but what do I know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Night out in Fairfax County
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: August 07, 2007 08:39PM

It's like a pep rally for nimrods that think they can make "a difference".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Night out in Fairfax County
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: August 07, 2007 09:09PM

It a kitchen pass for married guys. They can hangout with hookers and get "the finish" at gook massage joints and not get hit in the head with a fying pan when they get home. AND, its sponsered by FFX CTY PD.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Night out in Fairfax County
Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: August 08, 2007 10:41AM

aw damnit~!!!!! i missed scruff mgruff (chicago illinois 60652!!!)!@!!
:(

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Night out in Fairfax County
Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: August 08, 2007 05:18PM

I can tell you. I am the block captain of my street. it's a national anti crime celebration. Residents were told to turn on their porch lights and gather outside. In my neighborhood, they were giving out ice creme and playing games with kids. Families were encouraged to include the kids. A FC police officer was scheduled to speak as well. I was watching "Bring it On" again so I did not participate. But my neighbors all told me there was a big turnout.

Trickie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Night out in Fairfax County
Posted by: Fairfax MF---er ()
Date: August 08, 2007 09:25PM

TRICKIE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can tell you. I am the block captain of my
> street. it's a national anti crime celebration.
> Residents were told to turn on their porch lights
> and gather outside. In my neighborhood, they were
> giving out ice creme and playing games with kids.
> Families were encouraged to include the kids. A
> FC police officer was scheduled to speak as well.
> I was watching "Bring it On" again so I did not
> participate. But my neighbors all told me there
> was a big turnout.
>
> Trickie

Watch Kirsten Dunst in a cheerleader outfit in an air conditioned house or stand outside in 90+ degree weather waiting for some cop to come by to tell me that crime is bad. Hmmmm. Which would I choose?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Night out in Fairfax County
Posted by: allivant ()
Date: August 09, 2007 07:39AM

Fairfax MF---er Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TRICKIE Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I can tell you. I am the block captain of my
> > street. it's a national anti crime celebration.
>
> > Residents were told to turn on their porch
> lights
> > and gather outside. In my neighborhood, they
> were
> > giving out ice creme and playing games with
> kids.
> > Families were encouraged to include the kids.
> A
> > FC police officer was scheduled to speak as
> well.
> > I was watching "Bring it On" again so I did not
> > participate. But my neighbors all told me
> there
> > was a big turnout.
> >
> > Trickie
>
> Watch Kirsten Dunst in a cheerleader outfit in an
> air conditioned house or stand outside in 90+
> degree weather waiting for some cop to come by to
> tell me that crime is bad. Hmmmm. Which would I
> choose?


Dunst is not hot.

vaburbia.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Night out in Fairfax County
Posted by: trickiL ()
Date: August 09, 2007 12:38PM

Dunst does have some snaggle teeth but I adore that movie. I even like the second one too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Night out in Fairfax County
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: August 09, 2007 12:50PM

as long as I never have to hear that McGruff the Crime dog and dumb bitch Coffee Cake Commercial EVER again I will be happy

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **         **      **  ********  ********  
  **   **   **    **   **  **  **  **        **     ** 
   ** **    **    **   **  **  **  **        **     ** 
    ***     **    **   **  **  **  ******    ********  
   ** **    *********  **  **  **  **        **        
  **   **         **   **  **  **  **        **        
 **     **        **    ***  ***   ********  **        
This forum powered by Phorum.