HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Again no Police incident reports posted?
Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: August 03, 2007 02:11PM

What is going on with the FFX police press releases... again they have gone silent for a week? http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/reports/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Again no Police incident reports posted?
Posted by: MBF ()
Date: August 03, 2007 03:05PM

Why don't you just ask the webmaster? https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/contact/mailform.asp?ref=300

Date: August 03, 2007 04:52PM

MBF Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why don't you just ask the webmaster?
> https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/contact/mailform.asp
> ?ref=300

Because I don't feel like email the webmaster everyday and asking he\she to post. I really don't think that is my job.

Posted by: MBF ()
Date: August 03, 2007 11:26PM

What's the difference in taking the time to write about it here every couple of days; perhaps there would actually be a result of it were directed at someone who could take action or at least make clarification... ;-P

Posted by: hoboharry ()
Date: August 04, 2007 08:04AM

No press release, how about the guy getting blasted in the head just off rt1 lastnight? Whats up with the no press release. Once again thank you online scanner

Posted by: typical poster ()
Date: August 04, 2007 01:59PM

Yes, I need the press releases and scanner because I act tough but am really scared of my own surroundings. I need to know what the police and fire departments are doing all the time. I post anti-police and anti-fire garbage on this site but secretly my insane jealousy fuels my curiousity. I am a nosy loser. I am paranoid. Off now to seal my windows with tin foil.

Signed,

Typical Poster

Date: August 04, 2007 06:59PM

typical poster Wrote:
> Yes, I need the press releases and scanner because
> I act tough but am really scared of my own
> surroundings. I need to know what the police and
> fire departments are doing all the time. I post
> anti-police and anti-fire garbage on this site but
> secretly my insane jealousy fuels my curiousity.
> I am a nosy loser. I am paranoid. Off now to
> seal my windows with tin foil.
>
> Signed,
>
> Typical Poster

Please explain more on how to seal windows with tin foil

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: August 04, 2007 09:24PM

i while ago the government was liek "if we get nuked by iran or north korea you should seal your windows with foil in the cracks." that will protect you from nuclear bombs.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: August 05, 2007 08:50PM

Some of them aere down right funny.

A 36-year-old Fairfax woman was the victim of a sex offense on Thursday, August 2. She was looking out into the common area from her balcony in the 9700 block of Kings Crown Court around 7:30 a.m., when she saw a man with his hands down his pants allegedly fondling himself.

The victim immediately called police and Edwin Guzman-Martinez, 23, was arrested. Guzman-Martinez, of 1209 Ware Street SW in Vienna, was transported to the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center and charged with explicitly simulating acts of masturbation while in a public place.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: August 05, 2007 08:55PM

Such a fine upstanding individual. I wonder why the woman just did not date him.

GUZMAN MARTINEZ ","EDWIN ","A","020"," ","UNK "," ","ARL ","VA","02/21/2004","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"GUZMAN MARTINEZ ","EDWIN ","A","020"," ","UNK "," ","ARL ","VA","02/21/2004","NO DRIVERS LICENSE "
"GUZMAN MARTINEZ ","EDWIN ","A","021"," 3208","ANNANDALE ","VA","ARLINGTON ","VA","03/29/2005","65-69MPH/45MPH ZONE "
"GUZMAN MARTINEZ ","EDWIN ","A","021"," 3208","ANNANDALE ","VA","ARLINGTON ","VA","07/24/2005","55-59MPH/40MPH ZONE "
"GUZMAN MARTINEZ ","EDWIN ","A","021"," 3208","ANNANDALE ","VA","ARLINGTON ","VA","07/24/2005","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"GUZMAN MARTINEZ ","EDWIN ","A","021"," 3208","ANNANDALE ","VA","ARLINGTON ","VA","08/29/2005","IMPROPER REGISTRATION "
"GUZMAN MARTINEZ ","EDWIN ","A","022"," 3208","ANNANDALE ","VA","ARLINGTON ","VA","03/22/2006","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"GUZMAN MARTINEZ ","EDWIN ","A","022"," 3208","ANNANDALE ","VA","FALLS CHURCH","VA","04/21/2006","FAIL KEEP PROPER CONTROL "
"GUZMAN MARTINEZ ","EDWIN ","A","022"," 3208","ANNANDALE ","VA","FALLS CHURCH","VA","04/27/2006","POSS MARIJUANA "
"GUZMAN MARTINEZ ","EDWIN ","A","022"," 3208","ANNANDALE ","VA","FALLS CHURCH","VA","04/27/2006","POSS MARIJUANA "
"GUZMAN MARTINEZ ","EDWIN ","A","022"," 3208","ANNANDALE ","VA","FALLS CHURCH","VA","04/27/2006","TRESPASS-POSTED OR ADVISED TO LV "
"GUZMAN MARTINEZ ","EDWIN ","A","022"," 3208","ANNANDALE ","VA","FALLS CHURCH","VA","05/05/2006","PASSING SCHOOL BUS CIVL "
"GUZMAN MARTINEZ ","EDWIN ","A","022"," 3208","ANNANDALE ","VA","FALLS CHURCH","VA","08/04/2006","FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS "
"GUZMAN MARTINEZ ","EDWIN ","A","022"," 3208","ANNANDALE ","VA","FALLS CHURCH","VA","09/01/2006","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"GUZMAN MARTINEZ ","EDWIN ","A","022"," 3208","ANNANDALE ","VA","FALLS CHURCH","VA","10/21/2006","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"GUZMAN MARTINEZ ","EDWIN ","A","022"," 3208","ANNANDALE ","VA","FALLS CHURCH","VA","10/21/2006","RECKLE SPEEDING 20 MPH OVER LIMIT "
"GUZMAN MARTINEZ ","EDWIN ","A","023"," 1209","WARE SW ","ST","VIENNA ","VA","06/25/2007","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"GUZMAN MARTINEZ ","EDWIN ","A","023"," 1209","WARE SW ","ST","VIENNA ","VA","06/25/2007","RECKLE SPEEDING 20 MPH OVER LIMIT "

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: August 06, 2007 04:53PM

Is there some other way to get press releases & incidents reports from Fairfax Police? I think Gravis said you can have them emailed?

Date: August 06, 2007 04:55PM

so how is she a victim? she wasnt approached, spoken to, or harmed in any way. Wahts the big deal?

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: August 08, 2007 04:40AM

Jester Wrote:
> Is there some other way to get press releases &
> incidents reports from Fairfax Police? I think
> Gravis said you can have them emailed?

i never said that... maybe someone else did. i checked the release page again and as it would turn out, there is no RSS feed either. perhaps i can write a script and cary can post it on this site.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Press release
Posted by: Jester ()
Date: August 08, 2007 09:26AM

Thank Gravis

No need for a script if the press releases aren't there to grab. I was looking for an alternative to the posting since nothing was getting posting.

Posted by: Bob James ()
Date: August 25, 2007 04:21PM

Did anyone inquire of Sr. Martinez's citizenship? Wouldn't these various offenses be a basis for deportation? If a USA citizen, Martinez, IMHO should be in the slammer, where he can receive the proper care.

Posted by: dirtyharry ()
Date: August 31, 2007 05:24PM

Ship his ass to Prince William county for castration & deportation.

Posted by: RugRat ()
Date: September 21, 2007 01:11PM

Looks like the same thing is happening again

VA Run, Centreville, VA Vandalism on 10/8/07
Posted by: Disgruntled... ()
Date: October 16, 2007 02:10PM

It really makes me angry that the uptight VA Run Neighborhood in Centreville, VA, would actually pay-off FFX county police not to report the vandalism that happened on the morning of 10/8/07. Two minors, 13-year old boy and a 12-year old girl vandalized homes and vehicles within 2 hours, between 5AM and 7AM. It was a holiday weekend, and the sad part is that they vandalized at least 12 homes... set 3 mailboxes on fire (which is a federal felony), and stole a fire extinguisher and let it off in one person's car; broke cd's and cup holders in people's vehicles, riddled a BMW with fingernail polish (along with a couple of other cars)... and performed general vandalism at several other homes.

What really pisses me off is that when I called Fox 5 News Station at 202-895-3000 to report what had happened, they asked me what neighborhood, and I said VA Run - then the person who answered said they probably wouldn't cover a story like that...

So, again, and this is not the first time, VA Run misfits are not embarrassed in the papers or the news, as they should be. Unfortunately, I just got my police report back late last week - and yes, I was also a victim on that day. I'm beginning to think that VA Run kids are not held accountable when they committ crimes... maybe their parents pay FFX County Police off to keep them out of the news... In fact, for anyone reading this who lives in VA Run, when and if the police do come out, they turn off their sirens and lights... I am a federal law enforcement agent, and seriously... I've never seen this type of gandor to let VA Run residents off the hook so easily... makes you wonder, doesn't it...

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 16, 2007 02:20PM

It's probably not covered by the news because it's a petty crime that happened in a neighborhood that most people wouldn't even know where it is. Where the heck is VA Run anyway?

Oh, sorry about your car, i'd be pissed too.

Re: VA Run, Centreville, VA Vandalism on 10/8/07
Posted by: . ()
Date: October 16, 2007 02:23PM

Disgruntled... Wrote:
> It really makes me angry that the uptight VA Run
> Neighborhood in Centreville, VA, would actually
> pay-off FFX county police not to report the
> vandalism that happened on the morning of 10/8/07.
> Two minors, 13-year old boy and a 12-year old girl
> vandalized homes and vehicles within 2 hours,
> between 5AM and 7AM. It was a holiday weekend, and
> the sad part is that they vandalized at least 12
> homes... set 3 mailboxes on fire (which is a
> federal felony), and stole a fire extinguisher and
> let it off in one person's car; broke cd's and cup
> holders in people's vehicles, riddled a BMW with
> fingernail polish (along with a couple of other
> cars)... and performed general vandalism at
> several other homes.
>
> What really pisses me off is that when I called
> Fox 5 News Station at 202-895-3000 to report what
> had happened, they asked me what neighborhood, and
> I said VA Run - then the person who answered said
> they probably wouldn't cover a story like that...
>
>
> So, again, and this is not the first time, VA Run
> misfits are not embarrassed in the papers or the
> news, as they should be. Unfortunately, I just got
> my police report back late last week - and yes, I
> was also a victim on that day. I'm beginning to
> think that VA Run kids are not held accountable
> when they committ crimes... maybe their parents
> pay FFX County Police off to keep them out of the
> news... In fact, for anyone reading this who lives
> in VA Run, when and if the police do come out,
> they turn off their sirens and lights... I am a
> federal law enforcement agent, and seriously...
> I've never seen this type of gandor to let VA Run
> residents off the hook so easily... makes you
> wonder, doesn't it...

What in the hell are you talking about? Is this the press release you claim the police are hiding?

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/reports/reports2007/101207juvarrests.htm

And, please, cite your sources regarding the alledged "payoff" from the parents for the police to not release this information? The police department and most news sources will not name a juvenile due to to their age.

You do sound like a typical "federal law enforcement" agent, however...clueless as usual.

Posted by: Real FLEA ()
Date: October 16, 2007 02:30PM

"real federal law enforcement agent." Let me guess, FAM or some UD FLEO?

Posted by: watcher ()
Date: October 17, 2007 06:45AM

Disgruntled... Wrote:
> ... makes you
> wonder, doesn't it...

Yes, I wonder how you manage to remember to breathe. Tool.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: October 17, 2007 10:56PM

. Wrote:
> Is this the press release you claim the police are
> hiding?
>
> http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/reports/reports2007/101207juvarrests.htm

holy crap! those kids should be executed along with the parents... no no, be executed by their parents. if you are pulling this type shit by at 12, you are clearly a lost cause and should undergo some heavy duty "re-education."

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: fuckem ()
Date: October 18, 2007 12:12AM

It's sad, because it seems like as if the image they are giving off is that it's okay to commit crimes if you are at a certain age or place; however I think the kids at least had to be charged with something. But yeah, definitely lynch em. Infact, lynch em in front of their middle school on a school day. that will fucking set the record staright for all the other kids getting off the bus and seeing what's going on. Am I right?

Posted by: hellothere ()
Date: October 22, 2007 03:03PM

There are angry, unsupervised kids in all neighborhoods. There are also trails that connect Virginia Run to other neighborhoods. I assume the poster has knowledge that the kids responsible for the incidents lived in the neighborhood, right?

Date: October 22, 2007 03:17PM

Posted in Today's Police Report

Kudos to this Young Girl

Police Impersonator Arrested for Sexual Assault in the Hybla Valley Area

"A 9-year-old Alexandria-area girl was assaulted by a man claiming to be a police officer, inside the Walmart store at 7910 Richmond Highway. The incident took place on Saturday, October 20 shortly after 3 p.m. The suspect approached the little girl after she and her mother were briefly separated. He identified himself as a police officer and told her that he had to check her pockets for stolen merchandise. As he did so, he allegedly committed a sexual offense. The victim was able to kick the suspect in the groin to free herself and run to her mother. She was not injured.

"The suspect fled, but was quickly identified and apprehended by responding officers.

"Jaime Francisco Calacan Jr., 36, of 212 North Furman Street in Alexandria, was transported to the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center. He was charged with abduction, two counts of animate object sexual penetration, aggravated sexual battery and impersonating a police officer.
"

edit by Cary: fixed HTML formatting

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2007 01:52AM by Cary.

Date: October 22, 2007 03:49PM

I wonder if Jaime is here legally?

How would we know if he should be tried, jailed, and returned?

Just wondering...

Posted by: RATZ'AZZ ()
Date: October 23, 2007 09:44PM

Hey those kids are just givin the cops something called job security, somebody buy 'em some more paint and BB's
Attachments:
prod_650_17463.gif

Posted by: Caitlin ()
Date: October 25, 2007 10:15PM

Yes Jamie is here legally. He was born in the states.
That was a stupid question coming from an ignorant person.
Jamie is sick.
He needs to be in jail but, they let him out.
And sticking his address out on the web is one of the stupidest things someone has ever done. I know he doesn't deserve anything, his rights should be taken away thrown out the window but, what about the grandmother who lives there? She has been harrassed and all kinds of things, she is in her late 70's and there should be no reason for that. If you people want to jump on him call Fairfax Co and ask for his address, say you are his kin and would like to write to him. and then write to him and tell him off. Don't leave you address but, make him feel like shit. Cause this isn't his 1st 2nd or 3rd time touching a child. and he thinks he is being wronged. he says his GOD will protect him. So go for it and let me know if you do.
BtW I am his daughter and he did the same to me 17 years ago.
Oh and one more thing. Why didn't the cops stop him from moving there, he was within 200 feet of the school bus, 3 miles from 3 schools.
And why didn't they make him register, I know it's his fault but they should have looked into that. He did what he did in 90 and they let him out.

Date: October 25, 2007 10:26PM

You're right, Caitlin, I was ignorant of your father's perversion and it sounds like the system failed to monitor his behavior and provide the medical support he needs. Your argument isn't with me, however; the information cited is from the police reports which are posted. If you feel there was a violation of his rights, you should contact the police.

Posted by: Caitlin ()
Date: October 26, 2007 07:02PM

No I don't think his rights were voilated at all. I just get mad when I hear people say things about every foreigner or anyone with any color that they must be here illegealy.

He has no rights, he shouldn't have rights. But why they heck do they keep sending him out to do more harm?

Date: October 26, 2007 08:03PM

"The victim was able to kick the suspect in the groin to free herself" Glad to see our kids have been edumacated.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.