HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
bunch of cops at Centreville Glory Days/Dairy Queen last night
Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: August 02, 2007 09:37PM

Anyone know more about this? I have no idea what happened, bu there were a lot of cops by the Dairy queen and glory days. Shame it wasnt just a little father down by the asian mart, we could have had loads of racist asian comments.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: bunch of cops at Centreville Glory Days/Dairy Queen last night
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: August 02, 2007 10:22PM

Shame it wasnt just a little father down by the asian mart, we could have had loads of racist asian comments.

YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE DAILY QUEEN??

Posted by: worrier ()
Date: August 02, 2007 10:27PM

I don't know about that but I saw a bunch of fat school maintenance guys stuffing their faces at the local Pizza Hut buffet the other day. Those guys just devoured pizza after pizza not leaving any for anyone else. Man, I should have taken their picture and posted on here! Anyone know anything about that? I worry about school maintainance guys and what they are up to 24 hours a day and just figured I'd post it here since I have nothing else better to do.

Posted by: cw ()
Date: August 02, 2007 10:58PM

Those guys got nothing on the fatsos that graze at the chinese buffets. There is one in Kingstowne and some huge woman was there on Tuesday. She must have weighed four hundred pounds if she was an ounce. The chairs are small so she had one ass cheek parked on one chair one on another. She was at a table for four but was by herself. The whole table was covered in food. She was there when we got there and she was there when we left. At least an hour.

The waitress kept clearing her plates after she polished off each one. The waitress had a look like you never saw this shit in China. I bet what she consumed could have fed a village over there.

I tried to lean over enough to get a pic with the cell phone but it was too crowded. I will try again next Tuesday. She looks like a regular.

Date: August 02, 2007 11:48PM

ahh pizzaa hut buffets. I love them. i was very angry when they got rid on the one in centreville. its now a matress store.

Although there is a KFC buffet over by ffx HS.

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: August 03, 2007 12:12PM

mmm kfc buffet...

Date: August 03, 2007 06:28PM

its acutally not all that good. Not everything is on the buffet, so you cant get unlimited mac and cheese or boneless wings, etc. Only the main staples liek drumsticks, potatoes and corn.

Date: August 03, 2007 06:56PM

its acutally not all that good.

I haven't eaten at one of those KFC buffets since college, I didn't evem know they still had them. I agree w/ K-O-T, even when I was in college and had pretty low standards for cheap food, I thought their buffet sorta sucked. I used to really like that Wendy's buffet back then, anybody remember those?

Date: August 03, 2007 08:51PM

i do remember going to a wendy buffet once in PA. unlimited chili, salad, and spagettii if i remember correctly. i dont remember one here, excpet maybe the wendys that was torn down to make room for the 28/29 interchange. was that a buffet?

Date: August 03, 2007 09:02PM

unlimited chili, salad, and spagettii

Yup. The one in State College, PA also had soup, tacos, and tortillas to make burritos. It had dessert stuff too, like cookies and pudding. When I was at Penn State nothing was a better hangover cure than a massive wake and bake session and then a trip to the Wendy's Superbar. Ahhh, to be young again... I moved here in 94 and never saw a buffet at a Wendy's in this area. I'm sure it was probably pretty awful, but when you only had ten bucks to your name it was like heaven.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: August 03, 2007 10:59PM

I also recall eating at a Wendy's Superbar in PA...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.