HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
how do LEGAL immigrants in Fairfax County feel about the ILLEGAL immigrants?
Posted by: Marta ()
Date: July 29, 2007 12:57AM

how do LEGAL immigrants(who came to this country legally) in Fairfax County feel about the ILLEGAL immigrants?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: how do LEGAL immigrants in Fairfax County feel about the ILLEGAL immigrants?
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 29, 2007 02:16AM

Be careful folks... this sounds like a "loaded" question.

Re: how do LEGAL immigrants in Fairfax County feel about the ILLEGAL immigrants?
Posted by: jose can you see ()
Date: July 29, 2007 02:41AM

Actually, I hate you illegal motherfuckers. But since I won mucho dinero at the cockfight tonight...I guess you can stay.

PS: Marta, trim that bush....beaner pussy is like rubbing your dick on a Brillo pad.

Posted by: Juan Carlos ()
Date: July 29, 2007 09:52AM

THEY ARE TAKING OUR JOBS!!! THE GRINGOS CAN'T TELL US APART!!!

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 29, 2007 11:22AM

This is a good question. Prince William County wants to hold employers responsible for hiring illegals even if illegals present paperwork that looks legit. However, what if you have LEGAL immigrants presenting proper papers as well? These laws will result in Legal immigrants - and American citizens of Hispanic origin - being descriminated against simply because of their surname.

Date: July 29, 2007 11:37AM

Prince William County wants to hold employers responsible for hiring illegals even if illegals present paperwork that looks legit.

The courts struck down a similar law in Hazleton, PA this week, so it's likely that law will never take effect in PW.

Date: July 29, 2007 01:03PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Prince William County wants to hold employers
> responsible for hiring illegals even if illegals
> present paperwork that looks legit.
>
> The courts struck down a similar law in Hazleton,
> PA this week, so it's likely that law will never
> take effect in PW.

Unfortunately most local governments are wasting time on stupid shit like this that is unconstitutional instead of doing things that could work (parking enforcement, zoning enforcement, public health enforcement). Most laws so far have been driven more by racial hysteria than by holding people accountable for the laws that are already on the books.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: July 29, 2007 01:19PM

how about they hold employers responsible for hiring illegal aliens that dont have any paperwork?

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: July 29, 2007 01:20PM

I agree 100% w/ Washingtonelocian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2007 04:55PM by TheMeeper.

Date: July 29, 2007 03:56PM

Gravis Wrote:
> how about they hold employers responsible for
> hiring illegal aliens that dont have any
> paperwork?

Most illegals come up with some bullshit paperwork. A lot of illegals are paying into Social Security, Medicare, etc., on stolen Social Security numbers. Most people assume the illegals are operating like they did in the 1970s when some guy was paying them cash under the table. It doesn't happen like that anymore. Now, they have tax numbers, SS cards, etc. That why laws like the one in PW county are such bullshit. Go ahead and ask some guy standing outside a 7-11 for his Social Security card. He'll give you one.

Posted by: Jackie Jenkins ()
Date: July 29, 2007 09:11PM

I agree with "Washingtonelocian's" statement concerning PW's position on the immigration status, but we also have to look at other people who are here illegally, not just Hispanics, but Arabs, Iranians, etc......

Date: July 29, 2007 10:01PM

but we also have to look at other people who are here illegally, not just Hispanics, but Arabs, Iranians

And the illegal Brits, Dutch, French, Romanians, Gypsy's, Khazak's, Indians, Cherokee's, Nez Perce, Mohawk nation, Albanians, Greenlanders, miscellaneous people, people from Togo, people from Sumatra, people who look foreign, people who don't go to christian church, the gays, the guieneas, the Amish, the Chinamen, weirdo's, yuppies, liberals, Facist Italians, darkies, The Irish

Let's make a list and fucking rank them all and then focus on what order they deserve to be pwnd

Posted by: pyramids17 ()
Date: July 29, 2007 10:11PM

Where did the gays and weirdos immigrate from? LOL! And what is the Meeper? That name cracks me up.

Date: July 29, 2007 10:28PM

the gays and weirdos immigrate from?

They weren't here a hundred years ago when Lincoln discovered Plymouth Rock so they musta came from somewhere foreign

d
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: July 29, 2007 10:32PM

d

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 01:26PM by inkahootz.

Posted by: badazzhispanic ()
Date: July 30, 2007 12:13AM

Immigrants trying to take other immigrants out.......hahahahahah...white people are a fucking joke and i'm more american than anybody out there .....i was born in dc and i think that yes we hispanic people are hard working people that take lazy white poeple jobs cuz they can't do blue collard or white collard jobs........faggots for being bigots and faggots for living in the past......L boy

Posted by: JigSAW457 ()
Date: July 30, 2007 03:28AM

badazzhispanic Wrote:
> Immigrants trying to take other immigrants
> out.......hahahahahah...white people are a fucking
> joke and i'm more american than anybody out there
> .....i was born in dc and i think that yes we
> hispanic people are hard working people that take
> lazy white poeple jobs cuz they can't do blue
> collard or white collard jobs........faggots for
> being bigots and faggots for living in the
> past......L boy

Damn, I am white and I agree with this guy, most white people are lazy I have to admit..

Posted by: C ()
Date: July 30, 2007 07:31AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> the gays and weirdos immigrate from?
>
> They weren't here a hundred years ago when Lincoln
> discovered Plymouth Rock so they musta came from
> somewhere foreign

True... but I also thought it was pretty gay when the pilgrims and the Indians
had their first Thanksgiving together...

Maybe that's why the Klingons were not our side during the revolutionary war?
We ended up with the faggoty French on our side, which turned out pretty well...

Posted by: Tia2 ()
Date: July 30, 2007 04:29PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> the gays and weirdos immigrate from?
>
> They weren't here a hundred years ago when Lincoln
> discovered Plymouth Rock so they musta came from
> somewhere foreign

Are you being serious with this statement?

Date: July 30, 2007 05:29PM

Are you being serious with this statement?

Yes, I am being 100% serious with that statement, I even had a profound look on my face when I was typing it.

Posted by: pyramids17 ()
Date: July 30, 2007 06:22PM

And Lincoln wore a profound look when he signed documents freeing the Weirdos from oppression. Log cabins are gay.

Posted by: Steve ()
Date: July 31, 2007 03:05AM

Firstly, Plymouth Rock was "discovered" well before Abraham Lincoln was ever born. Secondly, Americans are, in general, much more educated than the lot of the world. This fact alone implies that we are not willing to take "lesser" jobs when we can be paid more for positions that require more technological knowledge. This does not make Americans lazy; this makes us wise. Our citizens are among the most educated and most intelligent of individuals worldwide. It simply makes sense to pursue positions in the workforce where our extensive educations are applied. To say we are lazy is to admit a lack of knowledge of the international economical situation that affects this nation. Furthermore, it is still acceptable to be a proud American: although it seems to be trendy to deny our nationalism, I implore all to retain their patriotism.

Posted by: LegalImmigrant ()
Date: August 01, 2007 10:06AM

Fukken well said steve

Posted by: hiawatha ()
Date: August 01, 2007 12:10PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> but we also have to look at other people who are
> here illegally, not just Hispanics, but Arabs,
> Iranians
>
> And the illegal Brits, Dutch, French, Romanians,
> Gypsy's, Khazak's, Indians, Cherokee's, Nez Perce,
> Mohawk nation, Albanians, Greenlanders,
> miscellaneous people, people from Togo, people
> from Sumatra, people who look foreign, people who
> don't go to christian church, the gays, the
> guieneas, the Amish, the Chinamen, weirdo's,
> yuppies, liberals, Facist Italians, darkies, The
> Irish
>
> Let's make a list and fucking rank them all and
> then focus on what order they deserve to be pwnd

Im pretty sure the Cherokee's think ALL ya'll are Illegal immigrants taking their land and jobs, all you Round eye pale faces

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: August 01, 2007 12:12PM

Why would we want to kick Latina's like her out?

http://photopost.brownpride.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=51593

Posted by: humanliberty ()
Date: August 01, 2007 10:13PM

Most people live lives in quiet desperation. Most of these lives are being lived outside the USA. The British had a concept "The White Man's Burden", which has been replaced by self-hatred, denial of superiority or overt racism. Slow immigration is still the best way to integrate people into the individualist system that is the USA -- and in the long run probably also the smartest, since people inside the system here tend to spread the word and cancel the anti-Americanism prevalent in large parts of the world.

Make sure there is no welfare system to abuse, maintain the rule of law, and the US will become ever more powerful as patriotic productive people are added to its arsenal.

It is a more difficult case when people do not want to assimilate, or actively undermine individualism. Both seem to be the case with the Muslim population in Europe.

Posted by: Clearsky ()
Date: August 01, 2007 10:36PM

They need to either go back to their damn country, or speak English FLUENTLY.

Posted by: Beaner Salad ()
Date: August 01, 2007 10:41PM

Hey homes, you can fuck my seester for a green card man.

Posted by: Bueno4Life ()
Date: August 02, 2007 12:29PM

Damn! that BrownPirde.com site is awesome! Check this chick out

http://photopost.brownpride.com/showphoto.php?photo=33742&cat=504

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.