HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 8
Re: Accident on Pleasant Valley in VA Run
Posted by: Fhs ()
Date: September 26, 2010 10:26PM

You are some sick people, I saw everyone's status rip and I wanted to find out what happened and it's so sick to see these people making jokes and hateful comments. You have no idea what people are going through so go comment somewhere where people really give a shit about what you say.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: her ()
Date: September 26, 2010 10:29PM

he didn't make it. i've known Bo for years and weve been incredibly close. he'll be missed by many. R.I.P

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: September 26, 2010 10:29PM

Not to pile on But if you add an o to Bo you get Boo. Remember him?

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: September 26, 2010 10:33PM

ITRADE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pdiddy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > because its plagiarism and the police watch
> this
> > forum
>
>
> OMG. What time does the bus leave for Stupidtown?
> You'd better be sure not to miss it.

Fucking LOL.

I think this is the story:

16 year old kid got drunk at a concert, got kicked out of the concert, got into a fight with his parents, laid down on the road, and someone ran over him. He may or may not have died at this point, but is in bad condition if he's still alive.

Now, I've done my fair share of stupid drunken shenanigans, and won't say anything about his intoxication. The first people that fucked up are his friends or whoever he was there with for ditching him when he got the eight-six.

I'd be pretty pissed if my kid came home in that state, but I think my father would have beat me unconscious before kicking me out of the house if I came home that sloppy drunk at 16. Yeah, it sucks for the parents, but acting like level-headed adults instead of... well, a drunken 16 year old could have prevented this from happening.

I wouldn't try to feel too bad about it if I had been the driver. It's not like you really expect someone to be laying in the middle of the road. If it was a residential area with a speed limit of 15 or something, then yeah. Pay more attention. But it's not like they did it on purpose.

Sucks to be him, I guess. I think some people live just to serve as a bad example for others. It keeps society pointed in the right direction.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: tacgnol ()
Date: September 26, 2010 10:36PM

look since everybody is upset im going to be nice for once. heres a pic to make everybody feel better
Attachments:
Kittyaww.jpg

Date: September 26, 2010 10:37PM

D'awwwww!

Posted by: peace. ()

Look, this is a tragady to many people, I'm disapointted of this community. At a time everyone should becoming together, supporting one another. Not tearing each other down. How could you go on being okay with your self? This isn't the place for this.

RIP, Bo Rupp. You'll surely be missed. This isn't goodbye... its i'll see you soon.

peace. Wrote:
> Look, this is a tragady to many people, I'm
> disapointted of this community. At a time everyone
> should becoming together, supporting one another.
> Not tearing each other down. How could you go on
> being okay with your self? This isn't the place
> for this.
>
> RIP, Bo Rupp. You'll surely be missed. This isn't
> goodbye... its i'll see you soon.

Probably.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 26, 2010 10:38PM

peace. Wrote:

>
> RIP, Bo Rupp. You'll surely be missed. This isn't
> goodbye... its i'll see you soon.

You sound suicidal.

Posted by: CUTE CAT IS CUTE ()
Date: September 26, 2010 10:39PM

THAT CAT IS SO FUCKING CUTE I FORGOT WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT ON THIS THREAD... DID SOMEBODY DIE OR SOMETHING???

Date: September 26, 2010 10:40PM

CUTE CAT IS CUTE Wrote:
> THAT CAT IS SO FUCKING CUTE I FORGOT WHAT WE WERE
> TALKING ABOUT ON THIS THREAD... DID SOMEBODY DIE
> OR SOMETHING???

Yeah, my boner.

Posted by: did he ()
Date: September 26, 2010 10:41PM

Did Erik hit him?

Date: September 26, 2010 10:43PM

you sir are my hero. heres a pic for your awesomeness
Attachments:
Awesome.png

Posted by: no empathy ()
Date: September 26, 2010 10:43PM

all i want to know is if bo was drunk, then i can leave this forum

Date: September 26, 2010 10:45PM

drunk as shit. you can leave now

Posted by: var ()
Date: September 26, 2010 10:45PM

This is Fairfax Underground - stop acting as though everyone is so saintly and Godly. If you don't like these comments, you can click the 'X' button in the right hand corner of your screen.

Posted by: no empathy ()
Date: September 26, 2010 10:47PM

thank you now i feel less sorry

Posted by: loop ()
Date: September 26, 2010 10:54PM

I don't understand how you're a grammar nazi if you used "lay" instead of "lie." Look up the difference you idiot. Also R.I.P. I didn't know the kid but it's a horrible thing to lose someone so early.

Posted by: stop trolling ()
Date: September 26, 2010 10:58PM

Piece of advice...

To all the people here actually from this area who know Bo Rupp, do not worry about these cyber trolls.

There is nothing we can do to stop them in the vast internet, we can only tell the truth, remain strong, and pray for Mr. Rupp and know that he was gone to a better place.

Thank you.

Posted by: Rambunctious ()
Date: September 26, 2010 11:05PM

This thread is a good example of the the lack of accountability in our society. Kids and adults too easily post anonymously without thought of repercussion - which has dangerous parallels to how they may live their lives by placing themselves in a position where they can be harmed or their actions can be harmful to others. Trolls wouldn't say most of this crap to the faces of parents/friends.

Never knew you Bo, but I'll send prayers for your family and friends. Their lives have been changed forever.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: September 26, 2010 11:07PM

Looks like Fairfax County's PARENTS WHO HOST LOSE THE MOST campaign has worked well. Fairfax can shift the blame to PW county since the drinking occurred there. We can also blame PW county for not policing the tailgating better. Just imagine what would have happened if all the kids had a party in somebody's house in VA run. Nobody would have died and Fairfax wouldn't be able to make an example of the kids

Posted by: friend of a friend ()
Date: September 26, 2010 11:07PM

bo you will be missed by all. just know that you were so very loved and we will all see you again.

Posted by: Bo ()
Date: September 26, 2010 11:08PM

tacgnol: you are a heartless little fuck who thinks its funny to make people grieving over a death feel worse. you need to stop so go fuck yourself you sick bastard

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: September 26, 2010 11:16PM

Date: September 26, 2010 11:21PM

496 Wrote:
> Not to pile on But if you add an o to Bo you get
> Boo. Remember him?

I was thinking that...This one doesn't have the conspiracy component, but is about as outrageous. If only we could have a companion to the Boo story line:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/143258/page-8.html

Posted by: Tooth ()
Date: September 26, 2010 11:23PM

Ok look alcohol doesn't make you suicidal. Has it ever occurred to anyone there could have been some underling problems that Bo had to cause this tradgedy? I love Bo he's a great kid. RIP

Posted by: back off ()
Date: September 26, 2010 11:25PM

whatever the story is and if Bo was drunk or not, a young boy has just had his life taken away from him. Anyone who is disrespecting Bo, his family, or the driver can be quiet because you don't have the audacity to feel compassion for someone else. This is absolutely not the right time to be poking fun or disrespecting.

Date: September 26, 2010 11:30PM

back off Wrote:
> This is absolutely not the right time to be poking
> fun or disrespecting.

When is the right time? I don't want to miss it.

Date: September 26, 2010 11:31PM

When will they erect that little cross by the side of the road?

Posted by: pop ()
Date: September 26, 2010 11:37PM

Listen up it wasn't the drivers fault okay?! A teen in bos grade named erik skahn swerved last second out of the way and the driver behind erik hit bo.

Posted by: asdfghjk ()
Date: September 26, 2010 11:41PM

You people are pathetic and sick. Take your godless, disgusting, selves and do something productive and beneficial with your lives.

I didn't know you Bo, but you'll be missed. Everyone's being affected by this. R.I.P Bro.

Posted by: home ()
Date: September 26, 2010 11:42PM

wow, i am amazed at the blogging going on. you guys really need to think about what you are saying and the hurtfulness of it all. please realize a life has been lost. regardless of how it happened a life was snuffed too early. to make comments like I have read really disheartens me. I thought FFX county was raising better children with kinder hearts. Nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes. you need to be thank ful for what you have - hopefully a mother and father - and more importantly your life. Please don't be pitiful and post any more really hurtful stuff

Posted by: Westfield000 ()
Date: September 26, 2010 11:49PM

Well, ya'll are assholes.

Just saying. I mean, I know it was a stupid thing for him to do, but seriously. Imagine if your best friend was drinking and did something stupid and got killed. People do stupid things all the time...

You shits would never say this out loud to anyone who loved bo. I hide behind a computer because you are a fucking coward.

I hardly knew bo but I can't imagine what this must be like for the people that did. Rest in peace.

Posted by: Westfield 000 ()
Date: September 26, 2010 11:50PM

Westfield000 Wrote:
> Well, ya'll are assholes.
>
> Just saying. I mean, I know it was a stupid thing
> for him to do, but seriously. Imagine if your best
> friend was drinking and did something stupid and
> got killed. People do stupid things all the
> time...
>
> You shits would never say this out loud to anyone
> who loved bo. I hide behind a computer because you
> are a fucking coward.
>
> I hardly knew bo but I can't imagine what this
> must be like for the people that did. Rest in
> peace.

***you hide behind a computer.

Posted by: home ()
Date: September 26, 2010 11:54PM

what are you talking about?
You don't even make any sense, go to bed and think about it

Posted by: Westfield000 ()
Date: September 26, 2010 11:55PM

^it wasn't directed at you, home, it was directed at the hateful comments.

Posted by: Elvis Presley ()
Date: September 27, 2010 12:06AM

Bo Rupp...

Posted by: source ()
Date: September 27, 2010 12:17AM

So sorry to say that Bo just passed away at about 10 pm on Sunday night 10/26. May his soul rest in peace.

Posted by: Father of a Westfield HS student ()
Date: September 27, 2010 12:20AM

To Bo's family and friends, to the students of Westfield High School:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.†(Theodore Roosevelt)

Bo was human, and bore the shortcomings of any man or woman -- no more, no less. Now is the time to mourn and to seek solace and comfort from those we love. But soon it will be time for those with courage to take decisive action -- and if underage drinking played a role in this tragedy, then it will fall to our community, and especially to the students of Westfield HS, to enter the arena and to spend themselves in a worthy cause...to work decisively to raise awareness about the dangers of underage drinking. To make a commitment to ourselves and to each other to avert another alcohol-related accident. Each of you has the power to make a difference. If you want to build a monument to Bo that endures, if you want to consecrate his memory, then begin now -- working together to rid Westfield HS of the scourge of underage drinking. Hold yourselves accountable. Hold your friends accountable. Strive valiantly. Dare greatly. Start now.

Date: September 27, 2010 12:32AM

IM BACK NIGGERS!!!!!!!! i just wanted to let all the bible humpers know that your god fearing selves should all go meet this retard in the fantasy world you believe you go to after you die. if your "almighty god" exited dont you think that he would have protected this stupid fuck from dieing. you can say that he has another plan for him if your in to that sort of thing, but the truth is at 16 you arent even a productive member of society. you are the equivalent of an amoeba. your belief in god is so easily disproven but you are all to ignorant to see it. just really think about the whole situation and understand that it was just a stupid kid making stupid decisions and that multiple parties are at fault here. the driver that swerved could have slammed on his emergency brakes and flashers and the kid could have been saved but no he was probably drunk too. so think of all the factors that contributed to the accident and see that there is really nothing to be sorry about or regretting. GOOD NIGHT FOR NOW NIGGERS!!!!!! 703 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: i need some more facts
Posted by: RTP ()
Date: September 27, 2010 12:36AM

I think we should feel sorry for you with thoughts like that. He was a 16 year old kid who made a mistake and died as a result. Many people will suffer now but I am going to pray for you especially

Posted by: rtp ()
Date: September 27, 2010 12:38AM

How pathetic you must be as a person. You are the greater tragedy.

Posted by: You're an idiot ()
Date: September 27, 2010 12:43AM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
> How is it tragic for the driver? He/she hit a
> child
> wether or not it was sitting OR shitting in the
> road.
>
> .

You're a fucking idiot!!
I mean, even if you say this kind of shit for the shock value..it's
not fucking funny.

a kid has died.

The driver of the car that hit him will have to live with this
for the rest of his life even if it wasn't his fault.

I can only guess that the reason you're so callous is that something
has happened to you that you can't deal with yet.

And I truly hope that you'll be able to soon.....because you're

being a jerk!

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: September 27, 2010 01:00AM

Fuck you.

DRIVER'S ERROR.

End of story.

Go to bed.

Prick.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Posted by: i wish i knew him better ()
Date: September 27, 2010 01:09AM

this is a horrible, awful website. the only people on here are those who thrive off of making jokes on another persons nightmare come true. from everyone i've talked to, bo was an incredible, incredible guy. i am a strong christian, and i dont care if you believe in god or not. what i care about is that this boy who many, including me, loved, has died. family and westfield high school is abolutely torn up about the entire situation. bo is in a better place now, one where he'll never feel the sadness that he felt here, the sadness that led him to that road. i dont care if you agree or disagree with me, but a boys life has been lost. please just show some respect and dont make jokes or outrage about who's fault it was. it's not your place to judge. i love you bo<3 "the sharp knife, of a short life"

Date: September 27, 2010 01:11AM

i wish i knew him better Wrote:
> i love you bo<3
> "the sharp knife, of a short life"

From the sound of it, Bo wasn't the sharpest knife....

Posted by: bkif ()
Date: September 27, 2010 01:13AM

none of these people were upstanding citizens. not Bo, not Erik, nobody. our youth is a sad cesspool of degenerate, and it's only gonna get worse, so long as Ke$ha and Soulja Boy make the rules. its all about PARTYPARTYPARTYBEERBEERBEER until someone gets hurt. and then everyone will get over it in a week and continue. its the same deal with dennis ross and the same with everyone else.

my thoughts are with the family.

Posted by: unless ()
Date: September 27, 2010 01:16AM

Westfield is nothing but a zoo. Alcoholism and illegal drugs are commonplace.

"BUT EVERYONE DOES IT. TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T HAD A DRINK OR TWO" is not an excuse. Those lacrosse BROs will continue this lifestyle and endanger themselves and everyone around them for eternity.

Posted by: Listen up ()
Date: September 27, 2010 01:16AM

pop Wrote:
> Listen up it wasn't the drivers fault okay?! A
> teen in bos grade named erik skahn swerved last
> second out of the way and the driver behind erik
> hit bo.

Is this the truth?

Date: September 27, 2010 01:19AM

anon-user 'tacgnol' wrote:

> "IM BACK NIGGERS!!!!!!!!"

WHO YOU CALLIN' A "NIGGER", NIGGER.?

> "i just wanted to let all the bible humpers know that
> your god fearing selves should all go meet this retard in
> the fantasy world you believe you go to after you die."

YEAH BECAUSE YOU KNOW RIGHT? HOW MANY TIMES
HAVE YOU DIED BEFORE? OHHHHH THAT'S RIGHT, A COWARD
DIES A THOUSAND DEATHS!

> "if your "almighty god" exited[EXITED? wtf are you STUPID?]
> dont you think that he would have protected this stupid fuck
> from DIEING." <---- HAHA YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL 'DYING'

SO HERE YOU STUPID FUCK LEARN TO SPELL :
http://www.urbandictionary.com/iphone/#define?term=dieing
Urban Dictionary: dieing
***A common misspelling of dying that that only DUMBASSES use.***

AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION:
THE KID SERVED HIS PURPOSE ON THIS EARTH,
WETHER WE UNDERSTAND THAT PURPOSE OR NOT AND
WETHER HE WAS HERE FOR FIFTY MINUTES OR FIFTY YEARS.

> "you can say that he has another plan for him if your
> in to that sort of thing,"

GOD DOESN'T HAVE ANOTHER PLAN FOR HIM, HIS PLAN
REIGNS SUPREME. NOT YOURS OR MINE.

> "but the truth is"

GLAD YOU HAVE THE TRUTH, WERE DID YOU FIND THIS TRUTH?

> "at 16 you arent even a productive member of society."

SO?

> "you are the equivalent of an amoeba."

YOU ARE THE EQUIVALENT OF A PARASITE.

> "your belief in god is so easily disproven but
> you are all to ignorant to see it."

REALLY? MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PROVING SHIT,
BUT YOU ARE STILL SOMEHOW MANAGING TO CONVINCE YOURSELF
YOU ARE RIGHT. WHAT A FOOL YOU ARE.

> "just really think about the whole situation and understand
> that it was just a stupid kid making stupid decisions and
> that multiple parties are at fault here."

THE KID DEFINITELY SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN THE ROADWAY BUT
PEDESTRIANS DO HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY AND THE PERSON LAYING
IN THE ROADWAY MAY HAVE BEEN INJURED OR COULD HAVE FALLEN DOWN.
THIS KID JUST SO HAPPEND TO BE THERE FOR A SAD IRRATIONAL REASON.

> "the driver that swerved could have slammed on his emergency brakes"

YOUR EMERGENCY BRAKES ARE YOUR BRAKES DUMBASS
YOU JUST ENGAGE THE BRAKES WITH A NIFTY LEVER YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER.
IF YOU SLAM ON THE EMERGENCY BRAKE AT 60 MILES PER HOUR YOU WILL
SKID OUT OF CONTROLL BECAUSE YOUR WHEELS WILL LOCK UP AND LOSE TRACTION.

> "and flashers and the kid could have been saved but no he
> was probably drunk too."

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?
YOU WERE NOT THERE SO ALL YOU HAVE IS A PURELY SPECULATIVE SURMISE.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THE FLASHERS WOULD NOT HAVE COMPLETELY DISTRACTED
THE DRIVER FROM SEEING THE KID AT ALL? JUST BECAUSE YOU PERCIEVE
IT AS BENEFICIAL DOESN'T MEAN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN.

> "so think of all the factors that contributed to the accident
> and see that there is really nothing to be sorry about or
> regretting. GOOD NIGHT FOR NOW NIGGERS!!!!!! 703
> FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE SORRY ABOUT AND REGRETTING; YOUR BIRTH!

DON'T WORRY, WE SEE JUST HOW MUCH OF A NIGGER YOU ARE.

GOOD NIGHT, YOU SELF LOATHING-GOD HATING FAGGOT.

==================================================================================

Posted by: Persia ()
Date: September 27, 2010 01:20AM

eesh Wrote:
> i wish i knew him better Wrote:
> -----
> > i love you bo<3
> > "the sharp knife, of a short life"
>
>
>
>
> From the sound of it, Bo wasn't the sharpest
> knife....

Why does that matter eesh?

A kid lost his life!

You post shit all the time about kitties being mistreated....

where's your empathy for human beings?

Posted by: fdgfg ()
Date: September 27, 2010 01:21AM

dunno
who's mandi/.?

Posted by: succubus ()
Date: September 27, 2010 01:32AM

tacgnol Wrote:
> look since everybody is upset im going to be nice
> for once. heres a pic to make everybody feel
> better

^^gay eesh post^^

Posted by: didntknowbo ()
Date: September 27, 2010 01:36AM

I didn't know Bo at all..
but why was he drinking?
and standing in the road?
...I feel really bad for the parents.
take care Bo. RIP

Date: September 27, 2010 01:42AM

Bo knows baseball, football, and didly. Now he knows God.

Posted by: Wait.... ()
Date: September 27, 2010 01:42AM

Over 10,000 views in a little over 24 hours?

Is that possible?

Date: September 27, 2010 01:53AM

Bo was popular?

Posted by: Connie1 ()
Date: September 27, 2010 02:11AM

Idk...I think this is just a loaded and emotional issue.

It's always sad when a young kid, drunk or not, loses his life.

One of my daughter's friends at Virginia Tech (sophmore) fell off a

balcony last night and died...I don't know all of the facts, but I'm
pretty sure alcohol was involved. He was the nicest kid.
We all did (do) it.And we've all had REALLY close calls..a lot. But it takes just one false move.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: September 27, 2010 05:25AM

4 pages and not one mention of this?:

WORMFOOD

Posted by: Tacgnol ()
Date: September 27, 2010 06:02AM

Well dieing can actually be spelled either way mr troll. Your counter arguments are half-wit responses made in haste to try and hurt my feelings but you are actually insulting this Bo kid too. Ives seen your post and you, sir, are no paragon of light. Your just a sad and lonely little nigger jerking his cock and trying to get his rock off at insulting other people that are doing the exact same thing as you. Please educate yourself on he difference between a troll and a faggot and you'll understand what your really are. Honestly who the fuck uses urban dictionary as a source for learning. Obviously you do dumbass.

Posted by: :( ()
Date: September 27, 2010 06:27AM

R.I.P Bo Rupp :(

Posted by: dash ()
Date: September 27, 2010 07:06AM

what is wrong with all you people did any of you no him at all trash talking and shit you all need your parents to beat your asses and shit and if not them i will be glad as hell to do that shit this is a good kid and for yall to sit here and talk shit is just fuck up and your commenting on a dog the dog didnt fucking die bo did and he will be missed much love bo see you soon love you.

Date: September 27, 2010 07:54AM

Warhawk Wrote:
> 4 pages and not one mention of this?:
>
> WORMFOOD

Well, such status wasn't appropriate until last night. Don't be so macabre.

On a lighter note, was there any attempt to donate organs for other future victims? It sounded like he was not going to make it from the get-go, so possibly organ donation would have been consolation to save the life of others?

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: September 27, 2010 07:59AM

home Wrote:
> wow, i am amazed at the blogging going on
> Please don't be
> pitiful and post any more really hurtful stuff

Though often confused, the "Underground" in the name does not refer to six feet underground and a memorial site for the dearly departed, it refers to unorthodox behavior. Coming here and expecting different is like going to Taco Bell and screaming at the employees that they should grow up and serve prime rib. Someone doing that would sound like a nut to that community and be kindly asked to go somewhere more appropriate.

This blog site is actually not a blog site. It is a public Internet forum. No one blogs here except Meade Skelton, a heavy metal artist from Scranton, PA.

----------------------------------------

"She looks pretty good for 12, admit it." - WingNut, 04/24/2012

"I'm racist too. So what?" - Ellipsis 9/16/2011

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

Posted by: Spy ()
Date: September 27, 2010 08:12AM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> Looks like Fairfax County's PARENTS WHO HOST LOSE
> THE MOST campaign has worked well. Fairfax can
> shift the blame to PW county since the drinking
> occurred there. We can also blame PW county for
> not policing the tailgating better. Just imagine
> what would have happened if all the kids had a
> party in somebody's house in VA run. Nobody would
> have died and Fairfax wouldn't be able to make an
> example of the kids

Instead they all would have been exposed by Batman with secretly hidden cameras. Bring on some more kittens.

Posted by: BDH ()
Date: September 27, 2010 08:14AM

ITRADE Wrote:
> When will they erect that little cross by the side
> of the road?

You mean in the road?

Date: September 27, 2010 08:45AM

'Tacgnol' = SUXOR

Date: September 27, 2010 09:18AM

Well hello there agam mr troll I missed you. Actually tacgnol is just tacgnol sorry to ruin your fun. Actually I am here to tell you all the glory of The Church of Tacgnol and the Caturday Saints. We shall prepare you for the upcoming final battle called Catnarock. There is still time for you to be saved. Join me my fellow companions as we go to safety.

Date: September 27, 2010 09:23AM

^ ^ ^ ...............*** ALERT: Ambiguously GAY Post Above ***................^ ^ ^

Posted by: ceiling cat ()
Date: September 27, 2010 09:25AM

why the longcat references?

Date: September 27, 2010 09:25AM

It's all about parental accountability. These HS kids that are dying in startling numbers from various schools in FFX, have parents that failed them. Pure and simple.

Date: September 27, 2010 09:28AM

Posted by: Kardinal ()
Date: September 27, 2010 09:40AM

justsayin Wrote:
> home Wrote:
> -----
> > wow, i am amazed at the blogging going on
> > Please don't be
> > pitiful and post any more really hurtful stuff
>
> Though often confused, the "Underground" in the
> name does not refer to six feet underground and a
> memorial site for the dearly departed, it refers
> to unorthodox behavior. Coming here and expecting
> different is like going to Taco Bell and screaming
> at the employees that they should grow up and
> serve prime rib. Someone doing that would sound
> like a nut to that community and be kindly asked
> to go somewhere more appropriate.

Indeed. I tried kindly asking them to go somewhere more appropriate, but they just kept feeding the trolls. I tried.

Date: September 27, 2010 09:41AM

496 Wrote:
> It's all about parental accountability. These HS
> kids that are dying in startling numbers from
> various schools in FFX, have parents that failed
> them. Pure and simple.

That's a pretty hefty assumption. Kids are going to act out, they're going to make really stupid decisions, and it's not always because the parents failed them. Sometimes it's because the kids made the same stupid decisions that kids have made for thousands of years, and they happened to do it at the wrong time and in the wrong place, and a tragedy occurs.

I also suspect that if you run the real numbers, you'll find that LESS FCPS kids are dying in accidents each year. But that's just a suspicion.

Date: September 27, 2010 09:42AM

If we reinstated prayer in school, these kids wouldn't act this way and get killed from their immoral acts. LMAO

hahahahahahahahahaha.

Date: September 27, 2010 09:45AM

No we can't have prayer in school because it
offends the self-loathing God-hating faggots.

Date: September 27, 2010 09:47AM

We have prayer in school already. Any kid is welcome to pray during any free time and to organize religious-oriented groups just like any other group, with the exception the group must come from the kids' intiative, not a teacher or administrator's initiative.

Posted by: Dude ()
Date: September 27, 2010 10:26AM

Sorry to say but "Bo past away last night. Our hearts go our to Bo's family and the Westfield Community. Let's put aside, who, what or why and give support and comfort to Bo's family and friends who have suffered a terriable loss!

Posted by: a Dad ()
Date: September 27, 2010 10:30AM

Geez, How sad to read these comments. Makes me think that you kids from Westfield or VaRun have no heart and for the most part are spoiled brats. It is truely sad to loose anyone at this age and under these conditions. We all make mistakes one way or another, but for our neighbors and alleged friends to talk like you have is truely a shame. My guess is that you kids who do not feel the pain for the Rupp family, do not yet understand life and it's true meaning. How delicate it is and that the "toys" and new cars etc given to you have only spoiled you mind and heart. I can only pray that something slaps you accross your face and wakes you up to reality. RIP Bo Rupp.

Posted by: PROHIBITION ADVOCATE ()
Date: September 27, 2010 10:37AM

a Dad Wrote:
> How delicate it is and
> that the "toys" and new cars etc given to you have
> only spoiled you mind and heart.

And alcohol. Spoils the body. Poisons and endangers.

Posted by: WW9 ()
Date: September 27, 2010 10:39AM

Any media links? I haven't seen any official news yet.

Date: September 27, 2010 10:48AM

That's because this is just practice.
Go back to sleep.

Date: September 27, 2010 11:05AM

Now mr troll I do believe you are trying to but my feelings. I'm just trying to share my religious beliefs the same as everybody else here and indent see why you had to insult me. My religion has it's own beliefs and maybe this boy was saved so he wouldn't have to suffer through Catnarock. I was just tying to show that I can be compassionate of there aren't asshole like you on these boards mr troll. Thanks for being so inconsiderate. Love tacgnol

Date: September 27, 2010 11:17AM

..../\___/\
.../.......\
..|..#....#.|
..\.....@...|
...\..._|_./
.../.......\______
../._______.___...\
..|_____...\...\__/
...|....\__/
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|Longcat|
...|..is...|
...|.long..|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
...|.......|
.../........\
../...____...\
..|../....\..|
..|.|......|.|
./..|......|..\
.\__/......\__/

Date: September 27, 2010 11:21AM

That cat must be related to the anon-user 'tacgnol'
because the genitalia is almost non-existent.

Date: September 27, 2010 11:44AM

Kardinal Wrote:
> 496 Wrote:
> -----
> > It's all about parental accountability. These
> HS
> > kids that are dying in startling numbers from
> > various schools in FFX, have parents that
> failed
> > them. Pure and simple.
>
> That's a pretty hefty assumption. Kids are going
> to act out, they're going to make really stupid
> decisions, and it's not always because the parents
> failed them. Sometimes it's because the kids made
> the same stupid decisions that kids have made for
> thousands of years, and they happened to do it at
> the wrong time and in the wrong place, and a
> tragedy occurs.

Beat them until they stop making dumb decisions, or are too scared of a sound thrashing to make dumb decisions.

I got drunk ONCE in high school and didn't even enjoy it because of what I knew would happen if my parents found out. You can call that harsh, but I call it successful since I'm still here.

Date: September 27, 2010 12:36PM

Actually I despise the cat pictures above. His is my nemises know as longcat. We are fated to meet on the field of battle and it shall be called Catnarock. It is the end of everything and I, tacgnol, must prevail or all hope will be lost.

Posted by: longcat ()
Date: September 27, 2010 12:45PM

Longcat is long.

Don't ever forget that.

Date: September 27, 2010 12:47PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Kardinal Wrote:
> -----
> > 496 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > It's all about parental accountability. These
>
> > HS
> > > kids that are dying in startling numbers from
> > > various schools in FFX, have parents that
> > failed
> > > them. Pure and simple.
> >
> > That's a pretty hefty assumption. Kids are
> going
> > to act out, they're going to make really stupid
> > decisions, and it's not always because the
> parents
> > failed them. Sometimes it's because the kids
> made
> > the same stupid decisions that kids have made
> for
> > thousands of years, and they happened to do it
> at
> > the wrong time and in the wrong place, and a
> > tragedy occurs.
>
> Beat them until they stop making dumb decisions,
> or are too scared of a sound thrashing to make
> dumb decisions.
>
> I got drunk ONCE in high school and didn't even
> enjoy it because of what I knew would happen if my
> parents found out. You can call that harsh, but I
> call it successful since I'm still here.

Absolutely. Same boat here. My old man kicked my ass EVERY time I fucked up. So I stopped fucking up.

Posted by: Clobbersaurus ()
Date: September 27, 2010 12:48PM

Remember kids, alcohol doesn't kill braincells, drunkenly sitting in the road and getting pancaked by traffic does.

Posted by: Clobbersaurus ()
Date: September 27, 2010 01:04PM

And the press release

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/news-releases/2010/092710suspiciousdeath.htm

Fairfax County Police Department
Public Information Office
4100 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, Va. 22030
703-246-2253. TTY 703-204-2264. Fax 703-246-4253
FCPD-PIO@fairfaxcounty.gov
www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police
News Release: 10/269/0017/sb/(1)
September 27, 2010
Police Investigate Suspicious Death

Sully Police District - Police are investigating the suspicious death of a 15-year-old boy that occurred on Saturday, September 25 around 8:11 p.m. at Pleasant Valley Road and Smithhaven Place. Detectives from the Crash Reconstruction Unit determined a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, operated by a 44-year-old man, was traveling north on Pleasant Valley Road when the driver observed another vehicle in front of him make an abrupt u-turn and stop in the roadway. The driver of the Cruiser then felt an impact and stopped his vehicle. He discovered that he’d struck the Centreville-area teen, who was reportedly sitting in the roadway. Further investigation determined the teen was allegedly running in and out of traffic prior to the crash.

The teenager was medevaced to Inova Fairfax Hospital with life-threatening injuries and on Sunday, September 26 around 9:20 p.m., he succumbed to his injuries. [\quote]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2010 01:05PM by Clobbersaurus.

Date: September 27, 2010 01:13PM

"who was reportedly sitting in the roadway"

OOPS.

Date: September 27, 2010 01:24PM

Clobbersaurus Wrote:
> He discovered that he’d
> struck the Centreville-area teen, who was
> reportedly sitting in the roadway. Further
> investigation determined the teen was allegedly
> running in and out of traffic prior to the crash.

Well, that's just plain stupid. It's not a tragedy when someone does something to thumb their nose at Death, and Death responds in a predictable manner. That's just Death doing his job.

> The teenager was medevaced to Inova
> Fairfax Hospital with life-threatening injuries
> and on Sunday, September 26 around 9:20 p.m., he
> succumbed to his injuries.

Sucks when a kid dies, but he was pretty much asking for it.

As for the driver... I, too, would be more focused on the car who just performed a sharp/sudden u-turn in front of me than some kid playing speed-bump in the middle of the road.

Date: September 27, 2010 01:38PM

Mr. Mephisto wrote:
> "As for the driver... I, too, would be more focused
> on the car who just performed a sharp/sudden u-turn in
> front of me than some kid playing speed-bump in the
> middle of the road."

THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD IS RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU.

YOU WOULDN'T WONDER WHAT THAT CAR JUST SWERVED
TO MISS, AND TRY NOT TO RUN IT OVER YOURSELF?

Tsk tsk.

Date: September 27, 2010 01:50PM

BROTHERS! Now that I have your attention I have a special announcement for you. If you all convert to The Church of Tacgnol and the Caturday Saints we can save this poor heathens soul.

Date: September 27, 2010 02:25PM

We would prefer that you sacrifice a chicken, and kindly make a
contribution to the Fairfax Underground Donations PayPal account.

Posted by: Longgnol ()
Date: September 27, 2010 02:35PM

Good News everyone we can all be reunited with Bo. All you have to do is go through your mothers and fathers medicine cabinet and take every piece of candy in the bottles on the shelves then we can all be reunited with Bo and not have to suffer through catnarok

Posted by: BrEE ()
Date: September 27, 2010 02:46PM

Does anyone know what really happened and a website where its on the news or anything?

Date: September 27, 2010 02:47PM

BrEE Wrote:
> Does anyone know what really happened and a
> website where its on the news or anything?

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/417021.html

Posted by: whsstudent ()
Date: September 27, 2010 02:51PM

stop making jokes. if you went to westfield you'd know how hard today was. it's not funny, okay? seriously? you guys are sick.

Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.