HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...179180181182183184185186187188189Next
Current Page: 185 of 189
Re: high school redistricting
Posted by: 31fan ()
Date: May 24, 2011 10:23AM

BanditLB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Deja Vu All Over Again Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The veterans of the South County redistricting
> > will be amused that one of the options now
> > proposed for the Annandale study is to
> redistrict
> > students from Annandale and Woodson to Lake
> > Braddock, one of the state's largest schools.
> >
> > And we thought that Westfield was "too big" and
>
> > that the "optimal" size of high school was
> > supposed to be around 2000 students. Guess that
>
> > was only true in 2008.
>
> Did the county officially say the "optimal" size
> of a high school was 2000 students or was this
> just related to Westfield's capacity?

Yea, I'd love a citation to that quote.

Apparently, just last year FCPS reevaluated the capacity situation at Lake Braddock and miraculously discovered that there is room for 500 more kids, by counting the auditoriums as classrooms. Makes me think the fix is in to move all of the Wakefield Forest kids to Lake Braddock.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Where will the Clifton kids go to HS? ()
Date: May 24, 2011 10:27AM

Centreville?

Posted by: former teacher ()
Date: May 24, 2011 10:35AM

I think that the county said 1800-2000 was the "optimal" capacity for a high school and a "new" policy--ironically that had been stated before the construction of Westfield--but was dragged out from the past to justify moving the Floris kids to South Lakes and to move kids out of Chantilly to Oakton (that was just to make it seem like the redistricting affected more than South Lakes.)

Ironic that South Lakes now has membership over 2000 and growing......

I also find it fascinating that "big is better" now for elementary schools. That is certainly going in the wrong direction.

My opinion: Kids should go to school in their own community. Size will wax and wane. Quit moving everyone around all the time. Go back to solid elementary schools without all the special programs (except for the extreme special ed). If you really think you need self contained GT, make it for the very highly gifted and do not start it until 5th grade. I've taught long enough to know that young kids can make extreme strides during a school year and go from the bottom to the top.

An unintended consequence of all these special programs is that the population of a school is quite unpredictable.

Posted by: former teacher ()
Date: May 24, 2011 11:30AM

Just saw this on the FCPS site--I think it is intended to be for the 2011-2012 School Year......
http://www.fcps.edu/news/closingthegap.htm

Programs and Initiatives for 2010-11 School Year
6th grade Compacted Math curriculum will be offered at all elementary schools
Algebra 1 demographic data will be representative of the demographic data at each middle school.
Increase enrollment of Black and Hispanic students in advanced academic programs until the percentage of each minority group that participates in advanced courses equals the percentage of that minority group in the general education population.
Preschool for all children that qualify under income eligibility guidelines.
Full Day Kindergarten offered to all elementary school students.
Increase the representation in colleges and universities of our traditionally under-represented student population.
Increase the opportunity for students to engage with teachers outside the school day and ensure that every student has a caring relationship with at least one teacher.
Consistent, systematic three tier model of support for all students. Proportionate referral and identification of minority students for special education services.
Consistent use of goal setting process K-12 to empower students to become self-directed, participate in decisions, set stretch goals, develop and carry out an Academic and Career Plan, and assume responsibility and accountability for their own learning to improve achievement.
Increased student achievement resulting from increased community involvement in children’s education.
Increased knowledge of the English language needed to navigate the school system and increased parent participation in their child’s learning and in school events and activities.
Increased parent involvement in the literacy development of their children.

I'm all for closing the gap--but not if the "top" has to stop and wait.

Posted by: Dems and school board ()
Date: May 24, 2011 11:40AM

http://fairfaxdemocrats.org/bimonthlymeetingmay2011/#more-4863

We will be voting on endorsements for School Board At-Large position and District positions.

For details:

There are three available at-large positions. At-Large candidates:

Maria Allen
Greg Brandon
Charisse Espy Glassman
Ryan McElveen
Ilryong Moon
Ted Velkoff

The following candidates for District positions have been endorsed by their District Democratic Committees:

Jane K.Strauss – Dranesville
Patricia Hynes – Hunter Mill
Sandra Evans – Mason
Megan McLaughlin – Braddock
Tamara Derenak Kaufax – Lee
Daniel Storck – Mt Vernon
John Wittman – Springfield
Kathy Smith – Sully

I thought Storck was moving. Does anyone know these people?

Posted by: LBSS ()
Date: May 24, 2011 12:32PM

31fan Wrote:
> BanditLB Wrote:
> -----
> > Deja Vu All Over Again Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > The veterans of the South County redistricting
>
> > > will be amused that one of the options now
> > > proposed for the Annandale study is to
> > redistrict
> > > students from Annandale and Woodson to Lake
> > > Braddock, one of the state's largest schools.
>
> > >
> > > And we thought that Westfield was "too big"
> and
> >
> > > that the "optimal" size of high school was
> > > supposed to be around 2000 students. Guess
> that
> >
> > > was only true in 2008.
> >
> > Did the county officially say the "optimal"
> size
> > of a high school was 2000 students or was this
> > just related to Westfield's capacity?
>
> Yea, I'd love a citation to that quote.
>
> Apparently, just last year FCPS reevaluated the
> capacity situation at Lake Braddock and
> miraculously discovered that there is room for 500
> more kids, by counting the auditoriums as
> classrooms. Makes me think the fix is in to move
> all of the Wakefield Forest kids to Lake Braddock.

Moving WFES to LBSS will be a good thing for the region.

Posted by: banditLB ()
Date: May 24, 2011 02:33PM

WFES is a great ES, but LB parents and students are very concerned about overcrowding. YOu would think when the renovations of LB were finished, the builder would have been very proud and generous with the capacity numbers. At the time of completion, the number given was 4075. It just seems hard to believe that 500 more slots were just found. Currently, PE classes are held in the hallways and stairs. Do we really have 500 unused lockers? If they increased the capacity by counting the auditorium , lecture hall and little theater, which is what I have heard, I think we should all be concerned. I wish the county would hold a meeting about this to assuage our fears. I do think that WFES is a great school with great kids.

Posted by: WestfieldDad ()
Date: May 24, 2011 09:06PM

31fan Wrote:

> > >
> > > And we thought that Westfield was "too big"
> and
> >
> > > that the "optimal" size of high school was
> > > supposed to be around 2000 students. Guess
> that
> >
> > > was only true in 2008.
> >
> > Did the county officially say the "optimal"
> size
> > of a high school was 2000 students or was this
> > just related to Westfield's capacity?
>
> Yea, I'd love a citation to that quote.
>

The policy applies to new schools - School Board Policy 8120.1

http://www.boarddocs.com/vsba/fairfax/Board.nsf/legacy-content/867SFP2A7E2C/$FILE/P8120.pdf

During the redistricting the SB claimed they had recently reaffirmed the policy (original from the 80s). In fact, they reworded/watered the policy down.

In the first public meeting (read near riot...) Staff included mention of it in their presentation. I might be able to find the presentation as well.

I was able to find the below FAQ text from the South Lakes redistricting that includes their arguments...

http://www.fcps.edu/fts/planning/westcoboundary/faq.htm#26

Question: What is the policy about optimal school size?

Answer: School Board Policy 8120 speaks to the preferred maximum sizes for new schools with a 2,000 student program capacity maximum for high schools. The policy which was adopted in 1986 was reviewed, corrected and reaffirmed by the Board on July 27, 2007. It is also noted that there was a study done in the mid-1980s to address declining enrollments at secondary schools in Fairfax County. This study may be found at: http://www.fcps.edu/schlbd/ChangingEnrollmentTaskForceReportPhase II.pdf

[back to top]

Question: What is the impact on students when schools are under-enrolled?

Answer:

To increase their elective choices, students from smaller schools must travel to schools that offer academy and specialized courses.
Since overall enrollment determines overall staffing, smaller schools have to limit the number of electives offered. Schools that offer fewer elective courses have difficultly offering enough sections in particular courses to enable a teacher to work full-time at a particular school. This in turn creates a challenge to hire and retain the most desirable teachers since most teachers do not want to divide their time between two schools.
Schools that offer fewer elective courses have difficultly offering enough sections in particular courses to enable a teacher to work full-time at a particular school. This in turn creates a challenge to hire and retain the most desirable teachers since most teachers do not want to divide their time between two schools.
Smaller schools often have to combine upper level courses such as Latin 3, 4, and either IB or AP all in one class since the number of students who study at the higher levels is also smaller.
Smaller schools struggle to offer a wide range of AP or IB classes such as foreign language. Some smaller schools can only offer two or three languages instead of four or five. This could also be true for advanced level science. Upper level offerings could be limited to Biology and Chemistry forcing kids interested in Environmental Science or Physics to choose Chemistry or Biology.
Students also have difficulty making a schedule change due to an error or change of course. Small school schedules usually have many closed sections of several classes, limiting schedule change mobility.

[back to top]

Question: What is the impact on students when schools are over-enrolled?

Answer:

In over-enrolled schools there is greater competition for limited positions in extra-curricula clubs and activities. For example, in over-enrolled schools there are fewer opportunities for students to assume leadership positions, participate in school plays, yearbook, newspaper or literary magazine.
In a school with over 2,500 students, your odds of making the sports team are significantly lower than in a smaller school. Many more students are interested than are able to participate. It is also very difficult to find coaches for JV and freshmen teams.
Opportunities to participate in sports such as golf, volleyball, tennis and basketball are limited in a school that is over-enrolled.
Teams such as cross-country, field hockey, and football may not cut athletes but only the very best actually get the opportunity to play on the field during games. For example, there are 47 seniors on one high school’s football team, and fewer than half are starting.
Over-enrolled schools draw over capacity crowds for football games, raising safety concerns. For example, at the last Centreville/Westfield game there were over 8,000 people in a stadium that was built to hold 5,000. Obviously, this also poses parking and safety challenges.

Posted by: 31fan ()
Date: May 24, 2011 09:20PM

Very interesting. Thanks for finding that.

Posted by: WestfieldDad ()
Date: May 24, 2011 10:05PM

31fan Wrote:
> Very interesting. Thanks for finding that.

My personal favorite was -

Over-enrolled schools draw over capacity crowds for football games, raising safety concerns. For example, at the last Centreville/Westfield game there were over 8,000 people in a stadium that was built to hold 5,000. Obviously, this also poses parking and safety challenges

Actually, it was Chantilly ... about 2 miles away ... Chantilly State Runner-up 2006 ... Westfield undefeated in the regular season, lost to Chantilly in the regionals ... both undefeated in 2007 ... Westfield State Champs 2007 ...

How could there NOT be 8,000 at the game?

Posted by: Electives ()
Date: May 25, 2011 08:11AM

> Answer:
>
> To increase their elective choices,

Does anyone know if this actually happens - do schools add elective classes?

Posted by: yay ()
Date: May 27, 2011 09:09PM

i love jack dale. he is great for the county

Posted by: SL Rules ()
Date: June 21, 2011 03:29PM

Hey is this thread still going?

I went to SL and it was fabulous. Just wondering how all the redistricted kids are handling their new school? Was all the worry for nothing?

Posted by: Desw ()
Date: July 02, 2011 10:43AM

Glad to hear it worked out for you.

Posted by: Erny ()
Date: August 28, 2011 07:18PM

With the school board elections approaching, this should be a hot thread again.

Posted by: Ferty ()
Date: August 29, 2011 12:17AM

Agreed. Especially with so many newcomers.

Posted by: Ahnuld ()
Date: August 29, 2011 12:38PM

The Washingon Post actually ran a front page story and described the School Board election as "marquee". Very unusual for local elections

Posted by: BeatriceS ()
Date: August 29, 2011 12:46PM

I read that same article. So we'll see just how exciting the election will be. And the candidates who came down on the wrong side of the redistricting issue will pay the political price.

Posted by: Farnswerth ()
Date: August 29, 2011 03:07PM

Ir also read it. And there will be a political price o OAU. Content in it.

Posted by: Render ()
Date: August 29, 2011 03:11PM

The redistricting issue was important, but there are other issues in the school board election.

Posted by: Grub ()
Date: August 29, 2011 03:38PM

There are other issues, but the way the school board bulldozed the citizens on redistricting was a unique example of abuse andvit resonates with the voters.

Posted by: Cuop ()
Date: August 29, 2011 04:47PM

Redistricting is still s hot button issue.

Posted by: Wsa ()
Date: August 29, 2011 04:52PM

It is a lighting rod issue. A symbol of malfeasance in government.

Posted by: Sarndul ()
Date: August 29, 2011 05:13PM

The boardcshould have known better

Posted by: Butter ()
Date: August 29, 2011 07:23PM

The redistricting issue is more complicated than many know. Still, it was handled with great insensitivity bt the board.

Posted by: Sasafras ()
Date: August 29, 2011 09:00PM

That may be, but the public deserves more transparency on the issue.

Posted by: Bubbledrop ()
Date: August 29, 2011 09:32PM

A

Posted by: Awqe ()
Date: August 29, 2011 11:15PM

Will be fun to watch the election in November.

Posted by: Reft ()
Date: August 30, 2011 12:26AM

I wonder which members won't seek reelection based on their redistricting position

Posted by: new School Board ()
Date: August 30, 2011 09:28AM

I wonder what the newly elected SB will do with future redistrictings.

I doubt they will jump thru a hoop just because Jack Dale tells them to.

Redistricting should be about alleviating overcrowding--not for political purposes.

Thank goodness Bradsher is done. Hopefully her crashing and burning sends a message to other politicians that you don't screw with the public trust.

Posted by: Bander ()
Date: August 30, 2011 04:57PM

Dale is going to have far less influence with them after the elections.

Posted by: Buttes ()
Date: August 30, 2011 05:47PM

He will also lose some redistricting battles

Posted by: Huty ()
Date: August 30, 2011 06:18PM

Dale will feel very peculiar with his loss of power.

Posted by: DDSMRS ()
Date: August 30, 2011 06:58PM

Dale is a fraud.

Posted by: Qwerty ()
Date: August 30, 2011 07:22PM

Dale will prolly run for Congress.

Posted by: Brondle ()
Date: August 30, 2011 07:24PM

Can't really see that

Posted by: future ()
Date: August 30, 2011 07:50PM

Unless FCPS can get a handle on the gap that persists between good and bad schools, expect more social engineering.

At the high school level, look to see Lee and West Springfield and Mt Vernon and West Pot.

Posted by: Vuty ()
Date: August 31, 2011 01:33AM

Social engineering is in vogue

Posted by: logicaldog ()
Date: August 31, 2011 08:03AM

wow thats meaningful

Posted by: logicaldog ()
Date: August 31, 2011 08:07AM

Stephanie- well good luck using that IB Diploma, my son got it, sacrificed social life, long hours of study, not one college wanted it or acknowledged it, useless, and had to actually take extra classes after the whole IB curriculum at his college which, thank GOD, is out of state.

Posted by: Vuty ()
Date: August 31, 2011 11:52AM

Wow, how phukking profound. Pffft.....

Posted by: No More Lizzies! ()
Date: August 31, 2011 12:00PM

logicaldog Wrote:
> Stephanie- well good luck using that IB Diploma,
> my son got it, sacrificed social life, long hours
> of study, not one college wanted it or
> acknowledged it, useless, and had to actually take
> extra classes after the whole IB curriculum at his
> college which, thank GOD, is out of state.

Can't speak to schools out of state (years ago?), but in Virginia, kids who do well on IB exams can now get credits, just as with AP:

"Does U.Va. recognize the IB diploma?

In general, students who earn scores of 5, 6, or 7 on the IB Higher Level examinations receive credit and place out of lower-level courses. For admission purposes, we assume that students pursuing a full IB diploma are taking the toughest academic program available to them and that, as we say above, is what the Committee on Admission generally wants to see.

More information about IB credits in the College of Arts and Sciences please see: The College of Arts and Sciences IB Policy."

Posted by: vote them out ()
Date: August 31, 2011 01:01PM

Ahnuld Wrote:
> The Washingon Post actually ran a front page story
> and described the School Board election as
> "marquee". Very unusual for local elections

The real problem with the SB and the schools in general is the loss of trust. We expect state and national government to be big and uncaring - but the SB and the schools are your neighbors, people you interact with every day. You hope they are more responsive, more connected to your concerns, and that they really want to be perceived as working for the common good. It's also an accumulation of things - redistricting (multiple), the discipline stuff, the games on the budget every year, all the teacher/administrator scandals, and now failing to meet AYP. I know it was more than just FCPS, but it seemed like we couldn't go a week this year without some teacher or administrator being arrested.

As a parent, I think you really feel like the people running things in the school are completely unaccountable. It's time for fresh blood at the SB and Superintendent level.

Posted by: mmoore ()
Date: August 31, 2011 11:24PM

vote them out Wrote:
> Ahnuld Wrote:
> -----
> > The Washingon Post actually ran a front page
> story
> > and described the School Board election as
> > "marquee". Very unusual for local elections
>
>
> The real problem with the SB and the schools in
> general is the loss of trust. We expect state and
> national government to be big and uncaring - but
> the SB and the schools are your neighbors, people
> you interact with every day. You hope they are
> more responsive, more connected to your concerns,
> and that they really want to be perceived as
> working for the common good. It's also an
> accumulation of things - redistricting (multiple),
> the discipline stuff, the games on the budget
> every year, all the teacher/administrator
> scandals, and now failing to meet AYP. I know it
> was more than just FCPS, but it seemed like we
> couldn't go a week this year without some teacher
> or administrator being arrested.
>
> As a parent, I think you really feel like the
> people running things in the school are completely
> unaccountable. It's time for fresh blood at the
> SB and Superintendent level.

+1,000,000

Posted by: hopeful ()
Date: September 02, 2011 11:52AM

I think the outright lies and deceit will end with a new School Board.

The Clifton closure was a disgusting example of what SB members and staff will do to get their way.

They have no ethics at all.

Posted by: Almost ()
Date: September 06, 2011 06:14PM

Closer and closer to election time....

Posted by: Bruty ()
Date: September 20, 2011 05:03PM

Yup. The silly season is upon us.

Posted by: Nutro ()
Date: September 20, 2011 05:41PM

Upon us or not, I think redistricting is no longer on their agenda.

Posted by: Gerryt ()
Date: September 20, 2011 06:04PM

I disagree. I think the new SB will re-visit the issue.

Posted by: tOLER ()
Date: September 21, 2011 02:48PM

Its possible I suppose.

Posted by: frteop ()
Date: September 23, 2011 03:38PM

Wonder if Dale's resignation will impact this issue.

Posted by: snowdenscold ()
Date: September 24, 2011 12:47AM

Oh, are we back to where an anon poster makes a new short statement every day or two under a different name to keep the thread bumped?

Because that happened a couple months ago as well. (I believe Cary deleted the posts though)

Posted by: Buter ()
Date: September 30, 2011 04:35PM

Attaboy!

Posted by: Hondo ()
Date: October 03, 2011 02:43PM

Dont think this will have an impact on Dales decisionto retire.

Posted by: Hondo ()
Date: October 03, 2011 02:44PM

Dont think this will have an impact on Dales decision to retire.

Posted by: Dohon ()
Date: October 04, 2011 02:14PM

Just about a month now and this issue will have new life

Posted by: tERDO ()
Date: October 05, 2011 05:59PM

cLOSER AND CLOSER

Posted by: Burdlesnert ()
Date: October 06, 2011 04:43PM

I still don't think the redistriciting issue will drive the election.

Posted by: Mudder ()
Date: October 06, 2011 05:19PM

I do not agree.

Posted by: Turtles ()
Date: October 07, 2011 03:40PM

The new school board will not be anxious to revisit the issue. It is a political hot potato.

Posted by: Laslow ()
Date: October 11, 2011 04:42PM

This issue has staying power, because the possibiltiy of redestricting is ever present.

Posted by: Klondike ()
Date: October 13, 2011 04:55PM

Very, very true.

Posted by: Kerplunk ()
Date: October 13, 2011 04:58PM

Could go the other way here in Fairfax.

Posted by: no way! ()
Date: October 13, 2011 05:04PM

Once we take out the "trash" (Gibson, Smith, Center, Strauss, Wilson and Moon), there is absolutely NO WAY the new SB will engage in the crap that went on before.

Those days are over.

Posted by: Gret ()
Date: October 14, 2011 03:00PM

I for one, certainly hope so.

Posted by: Bacgo ()
Date: October 17, 2011 03:06PM

it doesn't seem to be resonating in the election.

Posted by: Jute ()
Date: October 18, 2011 02:26PM

But ya never know.

Posted by: scrote ()
Date: October 18, 2011 02:32PM

We can only hope.

Posted by: prediction ()
Date: October 18, 2011 02:53PM

We should probably place bets on which high school will be next..

Top 5:
1. Lake Braddock/SOCO
2. West Springfield/Lee
3. Mt Vernon/WestPot
4. Falls Church/McLean
5. Langley/Herndon

Posted by: Bytw ()
Date: October 20, 2011 01:59PM

My money says 4.

Posted by: Nubby ()
Date: October 21, 2011 02:31PM

Nope. It's is gonna be 1. Fore sure.

Posted by: Weeee ()
Date: October 21, 2011 04:11PM

prediction Wrote:
> We should probably place bets on which high school
> will be next..
>
> Top 5:
> 1. Lake Braddock/SOCO
> 2. West Springfield/Lee
> 3. Mt Vernon/WestPot
> 4. Falls Church/McLean
> 5. Langley/Herndon

I bet 1 or 4.

Definitely wont be 2.

Posted by: cwer ()
Date: October 24, 2011 02:40PM

Could be 3 though.

Posted by: tabula rasta ()
Date: October 25, 2011 01:05AM

4 will not happen unless the crumbling Falls Church is renovated and McLean is extremely overcrowded. It will be 1!

5 will never happen, not in a million years.

Posted by: Blank Slate ()
Date: October 26, 2011 02:54PM

1 it is!

Posted by: HS ()
Date: October 26, 2011 06:05PM

How come my kids cannot go to the closest HS? Weird.

Posted by: An option ()
Date: October 26, 2011 06:13PM

HS Wrote:
> How come my kids cannot go to the closest HS?
> Weird.

You can ask for a pupil placement.

Posted by: Pupil placement my ass ()
Date: October 26, 2011 08:59PM

I think all kids in one neighborhood would want to go to the same school. Pupil placement has the parent driving their child.

I swear you must be Jack Dale since you are stupid as shit.

Posted by: Tradeq ()
Date: October 31, 2011 02:39PM

Pupil placement and redistricting are the same issue.

Posted by: Mundle ()
Date: November 01, 2011 11:51PM

Closer...

Posted by: Tigerr ()
Date: November 02, 2011 03:04PM

Only one more week...

Posted by: Jup ()
Date: November 02, 2011 03:07PM

Big changes in store for Fairfax

Posted by: Tyup ()
Date: November 02, 2011 06:33PM

The board will move slowly on this.

Posted by: clon ()
Date: November 03, 2011 12:54PM

I disagree

Posted by: Vwas ()
Date: November 03, 2011 03:14PM

Guess we will have to wait.

Posted by: lamerz ()
Date: November 03, 2011 04:09PM

your thread bumps are stupid and so are you

Posted by: Nutter ()
Date: November 03, 2011 04:59PM

Phuk you. Go tell it to the O'Meara crowd.

Posted by: Ert ()
Date: November 07, 2011 09:17AM

Yeah, this thread is at least relevant to Fairfax.

Posted by: Qwsa ()
Date: November 08, 2011 11:01AM

It starts today....

Posted by: Swq ()
Date: November 08, 2011 08:06PM

Won't be long

Posted by: Awe ()
Date: November 08, 2011 10:44PM

And so it goes

Posted by: Klut ()
Date: November 09, 2011 08:39AM

New school will deal with this

Posted by: Wqert ()
Date: November 09, 2011 09:31PM

You mean the new school board.

Posted by: Wert ()
Date: November 10, 2011 12:01PM

Yes, he meant the Fairfax School Board.

Posted by: shaddap ()
Date: November 10, 2011 01:50PM

shaddap you dummy

Posted by: Bvder ()
Date: November 10, 2011 03:39PM

phuk you, asswipe...

Posted by: Tyuiop ()
Date: November 11, 2011 11:50PM

Let's get back to the issue at hand...

Posted by: Berty ()
Date: November 11, 2011 11:55PM

It is on the new School Boards agenda.

Posted by: Deter ()
Date: November 12, 2011 03:04PM

Not until January

Posted by: zzzzzzzzzzzzz ()
Date: November 12, 2011 06:50PM

Is it true that SLEEP is pushing to move the Langley Boundaries into South Lakes again?

Good. Maybe Strauss and her Democratic cronies will do something right after all.

Pages: PreviousFirst...179180181182183184185186187188189Next
Current Page: 185 of 189

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.