HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What is 1320 Club? And is it any good?
Posted by: whattt ()
Date: September 23, 2010 04:15PM

What is this place???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What is 1320 Club? And is it any good?
Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: September 23, 2010 04:17PM

It's a "strip" club. No it's not any good.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 23, 2010 04:25PM

A lame club in a shitty part of Springfield.

Posted by: Josey Wales ()
Date: September 23, 2010 04:28PM

You see more skin at a beach than you do a Virginia strip club. It is because we are ruled by a bunch from Richmond who cannot be drageed into the 21st century.
The dancers want the job and make good money, the customers arent being forced to go into the place and yet somebody somewhere in Virginia has an issue with strippers.
Probably some politician who knows what is better for me than I do myself.

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: September 23, 2010 06:56PM

Yeah, it's all G-strings and nipple-shields (tassels for those of you in the know). You not only don't get to see any "kitty", but you don't even get to see any titty.

In fairness, it's not the girl's fault. If they even showed you one lousy, naked boob, the place could be fined or even shut down for good (if enough violations are written up).

If you want naked chicks, just head across the river into Georgetown and hit Good Guy's, (or J.P.'s if they ever re-build it).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2010 07:00PM by Taylor.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 23, 2010 07:14PM

Taylor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> If you want naked chicks, just head across the
> river into Georgetown and hit Good Guy's, (or
> J.P.'s if they ever re-build it).

DC clubs are pretty lame as they don't allow lap dances. Go for a drive and get to Larry Flynt's Hustler in Baltimore. It's worth every dollar.

Posted by: some DC history ()
Date: September 23, 2010 07:33PM

Taylor Wrote:
> Yeah, it's all G-strings and nipple-shields
> (tassels for those of you in the know).

I believe the correct term is pasties. DC is far better and probably a 15 minute drive down 95 late at night. I remember 14th St. in it's heyday. There was the Butterfly and This Is It. I even remember the Silver Slipper (where DC politicians drank). It was a real burlesque club that hearkened back to the 50s. Pretty cool time machine. DC in its infinite wisdom got rid of the red light district on 14th street. I guess that's called progress. At least one can go to a real strip club in DC still.

Posted by: more history ()
Date: September 23, 2010 08:41PM

Here's a good article about strip clubs in the area. Warning - it's a long read.

http://www.washingtonian.com/articles/mediapolitics/4017.html

Posted by: riff-raff ()
Date: September 24, 2010 06:44AM

Do you want to riff-raff that goes along with having a full-nude strip club around your area? I thought not.

Posted by: more riff-raff ()
Date: September 24, 2010 06:46AM

Besides, what's the facination with paying some hoe to give you a boner if you're not alowwed to touch her anyway? Waste of money to me. Ever hear of the internet?

Posted by: JimiJam ()
Date: September 24, 2010 07:47AM

at 1320, the girls look like crack whores. And there a lot of older fat guys that leech on to these girls. There used to be a beach that was out the front door for these nasty strippers to sit and smoke. They looked pathetic and the fat old guys would sit out and "gaurd" them. Pretty lame.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: September 24, 2010 10:52AM

eesh Wrote:
> Taylor Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > If you want naked chicks, just head across the
> > river into Georgetown and hit Good Guy's, (or
> > J.P.'s if they ever re-build it).
>
>
>
>
> DC clubs are pretty lame as they don't allow lap
> dances. Go for a drive and get to Larry Flynt's
> Hustler in Baltimore. It's worth every dollar.

....I have to second that recommendation o)

Posted by: Wally World ()
Date: September 24, 2010 10:54AM

The 1320 Club was a sister to the former Dalphene's in Springfield (which now houses the Blue Moon). It has always been a second rate joint. My favorite experience there was when a few friends and I watched a cute young dancer perform for us while she unknowingly had a string from her tampon dangling down between her legs. The humor of the situation made her performance rather tip worthy.

If you want real strippers, Good Guys in DC is the cheapest place around (no cover charge but you have to keep buying drinks). The girls aren't always the best but you get to see nice close ups of young Vageen!
Attachments:
Stripper.gif

Posted by: King Diamond ()
Date: February 27, 2011 09:13PM

Actually, Dauphine's Steak House was bought by a Baltimore club owner, and is named Paper Moon...not Blue Moon! I've been going to both clubs for about 8 years, and now only 1320. If you want a club where everyone is friendly, this could be the place for you. Yes, the attractive girls are few and far between, but are fun to talk to. There are no 'lap dances' only private dances which are performed on an open stage in the back. There is no touching the dancers, and it is enforced. The food is good, beverages cheaper than most, so you be the judge. Now there is no smoking in the club, and that makes it much more enjoyable. Have fun!

Posted by: Drinker of Beers ()
Date: February 27, 2011 10:04PM

1320 isn't great if you think of it as a strip club. No Virginia club can be considered good in that light. It's all about expectations.

If you think of it as a bar where you can down a few beers with friends and watch a game... while being able to ogle chicks wearing almost nothing... it's a pretty good place. No frills, no pretentiousness, friendly bartenders. I just look at it as a regular bar and I'm rather fond of the place.

Posted by: Former Paper Moon regular ()
Date: February 28, 2011 02:07PM

King Diamond -
I'm just curious. Why do you no longer patronize Paper Moon? (Not that I blame you; you couldn't pay me to go back there.)

Posted by: Rick Schlauch ()
Date: May 31, 2014 07:29PM

My dogs do better than them!
Attachments:
bigbigbigdan.jpg

Posted by: Kitty Khaos ()
Date: August 05, 2014 10:47AM

I think these posts are hillarious. The girls at 1320 since the renovations are beautiful. The lap dances are 20$ when Papermoon up the road rapes your wallets and charges an arm and a leg for food that's cooked on a hot plate and bottled beverages. 1320 is better than crystal city because there's more than one private dance area. Also were down to pasties and a thong. Which is way more than you can see at a beach. The only good strip club in d.c. Is stadium if you want a prositute and cloakroom if you want girls with class 4 star food and a beautiful venue. Being rebuilt in spring of 2015.

Posted by: horny man ()
Date: August 05, 2014 07:31PM

if you want a real strip club then go to maryland.

Posted by: XVYwW ()
Date: August 05, 2014 10:01PM

King Diamond Wrote:
> Actually, Dauphine's Steak House was bought by a
> Baltimore club owner, and is named Paper
> Moon...not Blue Moon!

It's funny you mention that. I was using Bing Maps earlier and right next to Irving Middle School in the old Verizon building was an establishment called "Dauphine Steak House". Even a search for the name that was used for the one on Amherst, "Dauphine's Steakhouse", leads back to that building's address: 8130 Old Keene Mill Rd, Springfield, VA 22152.

I drive by Irving often and I had no idea there was anything even occupying that place other than what seems to be a home remodeling business. Could they have done a soft opening? I don't think a strip club would be so close to a school. It's all very interesting to say the least. I'm certainly going to check it out next time I go by.

Posted by: HzSoBad ()
Date: August 05, 2014 10:45PM

horny man Wrote:
> if you want a real strip club then go to maryland.

I don't wanna see no coon poon. If you want a real strip club go to Tampa.

Posted by: GMU ()
Date: April 28, 2015 01:45PM

Is the age limit 18 or 21 to get into these? I know it depends whether they serve alcohol. I turned 18 and some college buds want to take me to one.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.