HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
lazy cop parks car on curb
Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: July 21, 2007 08:10PM

Yehh so i was at Fair Oaks mall today and what do you know, there was a cop. But not just parked anywhere, he was parked on the curb in a fire lane. Heres pics. Note the fire lane sign not 5 feet away and store entrance (Macys) like 10 feet away.

Cary how do i get these onto the pictures page?
Attachments:
n1563570234_30058983_8460.jpg
n1563570234_30058984_8723.jpg
n1563570234_30058985_8826.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: lazy cop parks car on curb
Posted by: cc ()
Date: July 21, 2007 09:28PM

that's how they roll.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 21, 2007 09:30PM

Reminds me of Pittsburgh, regular people park like that all the time in some of the neighborhoods up there.

Posted by: hellothere ()
Date: July 21, 2007 09:41PM

Not that it totally excuses the parking job, but did you notice the railing and door right where the car is parked? Maybe it was an emergency of some kind.

Date: July 21, 2007 09:53PM

Maybe it was an emergency of some kind.

That's probably true, but I'd still like to know the rationale behind parking up on the curb.

Posted by: Dirty Jersey ()
Date: July 21, 2007 10:00PM

They park like that some places casue the streets too narrow, looks like if he parked on the street theres still plenty of room but who knows

Posted by: ffxn8v ()
Date: July 21, 2007 10:28PM

Considering that the FCPD have parking in the loading areas and marked parking in the lot near the entrance points, it might have been an emergency call. But who knows, it is not my job to second guess, or otherwise judge the FCPD.

Posted by: Sick of it ()
Date: July 21, 2007 10:39PM

ffxn8v Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
it is not my job to
> second guess, or otherwise judge the FCPD.

Oh sure it is. That's what the basic premise of this entire site is all about, right? :Rolls eyes:

Date: July 21, 2007 10:41PM

it is not my job to second guess, or otherwise judge the FCPD.

Well actually it is your job, but that's a whole different topic. I was just wonderin' what level of emergencies call for curb parking. No biggie.

Date: July 21, 2007 10:53PM

Keep on Truckin,

I see FCPS trucks and vehicles park against the fire lane in front of schools all the time. Police are exempt from parking regulations. What's the excuse from you school guys?

Man, I really need to find more time to run around with a camera, take pictures, jump to conclusions assuming the worst without really knowing anything or having any facts, and then immediately jump on this website and post pictures!

Date: July 21, 2007 10:58PM

jump to conclusions assuming the worst without really knowing anything

LOL, you're the one who's jumping to conclusions and assuming the worst in this thread. Think things out before you post, chief.

Date: July 21, 2007 11:05PM

OK, thanks for the advice, cowboy.

Posted by: duh ()
Date: July 21, 2007 11:23PM

Like President Bush might say...it's executive privelege!

Plus, it's different than me or you parking on the sidewalk, fire lane, or whatever. The cop isn't in there at the movies with his asshole kids...he can be raised on the radio at any time.

Date: July 22, 2007 12:19AM

Sick of it,

Yes i have parked in the fire lane before too. Also, i have driven up onto the sidewalk and parked there when there is no more room. I am lazy. However, if there is a fire, i can easily walk out and move my car. How will I know to get out there? THere is a fire alarm that goes off.

actually i believe the excuse for some FCPS trucks is they are ther to make emergency repairs to some piece of eqiupment, if it could be a danger to the school or occupants they rush over. Or others have to lug some huge part/eqiupment a long way and they park close.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2007 12:44AM by KeepOnTruckin.

Posted by: cc ()
Date: July 22, 2007 12:31AM

actually executive privilege is the right of the president to keep certain things secret. government 101, people...

Date: July 22, 2007 01:15AM

cc Wrote:
> actually executive privilege is the right of the
> president to keep certain things secret.
> government 101, people...

EXACTLY! That's why the cop didn't explain to KeepOnTruckin why he was parked like that...it was a secret!

PS: If I was that cop, I'd a got out the nightstick and smashed a camera phone, or two!

Posted by: pmn ()
Date: July 22, 2007 06:35AM

The police officer might have parked like that to pick up an outstanding citizen for shoplifting.

Posted by: cw ()
Date: July 22, 2007 09:40AM

Its called emergency vehicle easement. Parking for cops and fire. I know the bitching that will come if he was just inside getting lunch but better for he/she to be parked close to where they are at so in case they have to leave for emergency they dont have to walk a mile to their car. Not taking sides just saying.

Date: July 22, 2007 10:17AM

1. there was no one inside the cop car.

2. if the cop were parked there for an emergency, they wouldnt have parked on the curb, they would have just pulled up next to it. How often do you see fire trucks in the Emerg vehicle easement pulled up on the curb? no they just park next to it

Date: July 22, 2007 10:45AM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> Sick of it,
>
> Yes i have parked in the fire lane before too.
> Also, i have driven up onto the sidewalk and
> parked there when there is no more room. I am
> lazy. However, if there is a fire, i can easily
> walk out and move my car. How will I know to get
> out there? THere is a fire alarm that goes off.
>
> actually i believe the excuse for some FCPS trucks
> is they are ther to make emergency repairs to some
> piece of eqiupment, if it could be a danger to the
> school or occupants they rush over. Or others have
> to lug some huge part/eqiupment a long way and
> they park close.

Keep on Truckin,

Thank you for being honest. Just to address a couple of your points:

Even though state code does not consider school maintainance vehicles to be emergency vehicles I'm fairly certain you have never received a parking ticket for parking in the fire lane in front of the school, even if it is technically illegal for you to park there. Most, perhaps not all, police officers have enough common sense to understand this.

The thing that bothers me is that you label this thread "Lazy cop parks car on curb." The fact is you have no idea why he or she was parked there but you assume he or she is "lazy."

He could have been summoned to make an arrest and HE didn't feel like lugging a suspect across the parking lot.

For all you know, that cruiser could have belonged to the officer assigned to the shopping mall. There very well could have been an emergency requiring fire, rescue and police. Perhaps he parked up on the curb to make way for fire vehicles and was still inside finishing his paperwork and the FD had already left?

I know it's just speculation, but I feel it's safe to assume he wasn't parked that way to take advantage of a white sale at Sears.

As for him knowing whether or not there is a fire at the mall? I mean, come on. First, he has a radio where the people talking to him also know where he is at. They also are the SAME people who dispatch fire apparatus so I'm certain if there were a problem he would be among the first to know. Also, just as in the case of you parking illegally in front of schools, there is also a fire alarm at Fair Oaks mall that activates with relative frequency, just ask the fire department about that.

Thank you.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: July 22, 2007 11:43AM

I have seen a Fairfax Cop park on the curb or just in the firelane in front of the Unique store on Gallows Road - near the five brothers burger place. It seems on is always there. Do all those people going into the thrift store pose a danger to the rest of us?

Posted by: something something.. ()
Date: July 22, 2007 11:58AM

Radiophile,

They're paid by Unique to be there certain days of the week(mostly Mondays and Saturdays). And Unique management asks them to park directly in front to show their presence...

Posted by: Schrute ()
Date: July 22, 2007 01:56PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> 1. there was no one inside the cop car.
>
> 2. if the cop were parked there for an emergency,
> they wouldnt have parked on the curb, they would
> have just pulled up next to it. How often do you
> see fire trucks in the Emerg vehicle easement
> pulled up on the curb? no they just park next to
> it

Holy crap you people are a bunch of whining jerks. The cop could have stopped in the middle of the road and blocked the entire lane because he could have, but no, he decided he would pull up on the curb to get out of the way. That - of course - is not good enough. Who cares if the cop parks on a sidewalk? So a UPS truck can, but a cop on official business can not? Okay, that makes since to me.

Keep On Truckin,

I hope you eventually get fired from your County Job. It is obvious that you are no different than the other Fairfax County Haters on this site, and everything you say is negative about the way you do your job and your opinion of the County. I'm sure you get paid 70,000 a year to sit in a truck for 4 hours a day. Unreal... And by the way, stop making assumptions about what emergency vehicles do. I know you think you are an expert, but you don't know a DAMN thing.

Date: July 22, 2007 02:27PM

Sick, i should have made the subject cop parks car on curb but i figured that would be boring. Just like the newspaper, i make the headlines more interesting so that more people will read it.

Schrute, seeing as how i was there, and having taken in all the information which there was (unocupied cop car, no other emergency vehicles around, no fire alarm) i made an assumption. I am allowed to make those. Last time i checked, we werent in China. I have never called my self an expert on emergency vehicles, so im not sure how you know that i think i am. By walking around the mall and seeing no cops, and hearing no fire alarm, and making a circle around the outside and seeing no cop cars/etc. I was able to know at least a little damn thing to make my assumption.
Attachments:
retarded.jpg

Posted by: joe ()
Date: July 22, 2007 02:27PM

Who gives a fucking fuck?

Posted by: pyramids17 ()
Date: July 22, 2007 02:50PM

joe Wrote:
> Who gives a fucking fuck?

LOL good point.

"Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication between residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting."

I didn't know we were creating headlines and trying to sell a newspaper.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2007 02:51PM by pyramids17.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: July 22, 2007 05:34PM

maybe the cop was drunk.

duh Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> Like President Bush might say...it's executive
> privelege!

wow... you are a flaming anti-bush cliche. way we be retarded.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: July 22, 2007 05:49PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> Sick, i should have made the subject cop parks car
> on curb but i figured that would be boring. Just
> like the newspaper, i make the headlines more
> interesting so that more people will read it.
>
> Schrute, seeing as how i was there, and having
> taken in all the information which there was
> (unocupied cop car, no other emergency vehicles
> around, no fire alarm) i made an assumption. I am
> allowed to make those. Last time i checked, we
> werent in China. I have never called my self an
> expert on emergency vehicles, so im not sure how
> you know that i think i am. By walking around the
> mall and seeing no cops, and hearing no fire
> alarm, and making a circle around the outside and
> seeing no cop cars/etc. I was able to know at
> least a little damn thing to make my assumption.

Yeah, the cop is probably a magician and disappeared. Support the police and your employer. Take the high road instead of loathing in the gutters.

Posted by: Richard ()
Date: July 22, 2007 07:57PM

It is obvious that most of you on here know how to do the job better than the men & women who are trained & paid to do it. So here is your chance.

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/pdf/fxpdapplform.pdf

Posted by: Good Call ()
Date: July 22, 2007 08:06PM

Good call Ridhard.

Posted by: urmom ()
Date: July 22, 2007 09:50PM

look at VA state code 46.2-920...they can park there whenever they need to

Date: July 22, 2007 10:22PM

Dude. Cops get paid shitty wages to do borderline-dangerous work, so why the hell would anyone here apply for that kind of job? Time for a reality check.

(let's ratchet this shit up into cary's new "hot" discussion category ASAP, lol)

Richard Wrote:
> It is obvious that most of you on here know how to
> do the job better than the men & women who are
> trained & paid to do it. So here is your chance.
>
> http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/pdf/fxpdapplfo
> rm.pdf

Date: July 23, 2007 06:40PM

And lets not forget that they get second guessed every fucking day by people who are totally clueless as to what it takes to do the job.

TheMeeper Wrote:
> Dude. Cops get paid shitty wages to do
> borderline-dangerous work, so why the hell would
> anyone here apply for that kind of job? Time for
> a reality check.
>
> (let's ratchet this shit up into cary's new "hot"
> discussion category ASAP, lol)
>
>
> >
> http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/pdf/fxpdapplfo
>
> > rm.pdf

Date: July 23, 2007 07:14PM

And lets not forget that they get second guessed every fucking day by people who are totally clueless as to what it takes to do the job.

Yeah, it's called "welcome to the real world". If they can't handle that, they should quit.

Posted by: Officer Mills is a Pussy ()
Date: July 23, 2007 07:32PM

Richard Wrote:
> And lets not forget that they get second guessed
> every fucking day by people who are totally
> clueless as to what it takes to do the job.

What are you, some kind of cop-lover, Richard? Or do you go by Dick?

Date: July 23, 2007 09:00PM

Got an addition here. This one was at Chantilly HS. I happen to know that there was no emergency occuring at the time.
Attachments:
cop.jpg

Date: July 23, 2007 09:03PM

Just call it like I see it. And my friends call me Dick. You can call me Richard.

>
>
> What are you, some kind of cop-lover, Richard? Or
> do you go by Dick?

Posted by: joe ()
Date: July 23, 2007 10:40PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> Got an addition here. This one was at Chantilly
> HS. I happen to know that there was no emergency
> occuring at the time.

It doesn't have to be an emergency.

Posted by: cw ()
Date: July 23, 2007 10:59PM

I think it is parked there for the same reason you took the picture, that is to be seen. If it was parked in the lot between two SUV's no one could see it. The hope is if a criminal sees the cruiser they may think there are cops around even though they may be on the other side of the school.

If you travel the NJ tunrpike you will see the cars parked up on the hillsides. There are no cops in them it is just to give the impression the cops are around.

Posted by: pig ()
Date: July 23, 2007 11:35PM

I actually like when they park right in front of the schools so they are visible. I doubt in our day and time this is any real deterrant from a tragedy like VT or something but its kind of comforting. Also let us know when we could leave school grounds and where the cop was most of the time haha. I think its fine for them to park where they want. People who become cops (at least two from around here I grew up with) generally like to have that feeling of power and control over people. Seriously though I bet it was probably some kind of emergency they are usually pretty careful and go out of their way not to block traffic even if it means beating up their cars a little. On a side note one thing I find funny is at least in reston, I see cops driving their cars around the paths here. That is pretty nice of them but I wonder how often they go through suspension components on those vics haha.

Date: July 23, 2007 11:54PM

Cops aren't stationed at schools to keep criminals out....they're there to keep the criminals IN!

Posted by: leo ()
Date: August 07, 2007 09:40PM

didnt u know cops can do whatever they want enven bend the law....DUH!

Posted by: mike ()
Date: August 08, 2007 01:24PM

pmn Wrote:
> The police officer might have parked like that to
> pick up an outstanding citizen for shoplifting.

Thats exactly whats going on in this pic...the Macy*s loss prevention/security office is on the other side the door seen inthe first picture. i know this b/c i used to work loss prevention at Macy*s

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: August 08, 2007 01:44PM

interesting name.. "Loss prevention"

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: August 08, 2007 03:41PM

Anybody else notice the empty parking lot next to the car?

Date: August 08, 2007 05:00PM

that was my point.

Date: August 08, 2007 09:44PM

mike Wrote:
> Thats exactly whats going on in this pic...the
> Macy*s loss prevention/security office is on the
> other side the door seen inthe first picture. i
> know this b/c i used to work loss prevention at
> Macy*s

wtf is loss prevention? does that mean they are stopping shoplifters or something?

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: August 08, 2007 10:01PM

hellothere Wrote:
> Not that it totally excuses the parking job, but
> did you notice the railing and door right where
> the car is parked? Maybe it was an emergency of
> some kind.

The emergency is that they wanted to go to Burger King.

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: August 08, 2007 10:03PM

Gravis Wrote:
> mike Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Thats exactly whats going on in this pic...the
> > Macy*s loss prevention/security office is on
> the
> > other side the door seen inthe first picture.
> i
> > know this b/c i used to work loss prevention at
> > Macy*s
>
>
> wtf is loss prevention? does that mean they are
> stopping shoplifters or something?

Loss prevention is a fancy term for "dude who makes sure you aren't stealing shit".

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Posted by: Mynamaborat ()
Date: August 08, 2007 10:15PM

Hey I was an LPM for macy's. Good place to work I must say.

Posted by: EVH ()
Date: August 09, 2007 03:33AM

How do you know the cop is lazy?

Date: August 09, 2007 10:26AM

EVH Wrote:
> How do you know the cop is lazy?

Dude he parked his car on the sidewalk with an open parking lot right there. If that isn't laziness, I'd call it contemptuousness.

Posted by: Fairfax MF---er ()
Date: August 09, 2007 11:21AM

I just hope the next time stinkypoon and KeepOnTruckin get a vicious beatdown that the cop who responds takes time to find a proper parking spot.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: August 09, 2007 12:52PM

Christ! If you guys will lay off I will move the damn car and try to do a better job parking in the Future! Buncha Savages in this town.

Posted by: EVH ()
Date: August 09, 2007 03:33PM

How do you know there was an open parking space near by. Maybe the cop needed to take a hugh dump, and didn't have time to park. When you gotta go....

Date: August 09, 2007 04:36PM

EVH Wrote:
> How do you know there was an open parking space
> near by.

I was there, i took the pictures, and i parked in the garage where the empty spaces were.

Date: August 10, 2007 09:18AM

EVH Wrote:
> How do you know there was an open parking space
> near by. Maybe the cop needed to take a hugh dump,
> and didn't have time to park. When you gotta
> go....

Because I looked at the picture with my two fucking eyes and saw it, dumb shit.

Posted by: ally ()
Date: August 23, 2007 03:10PM

do u really think officer berling gives a shit about where he parks

Posted by: slinkeyts ()
Date: August 23, 2007 03:58PM

cops get away with anything

Date: August 23, 2007 05:15PM

Yeah ok. A cop forgets to call you "sir" on a traffic stop and gets reprimanded. You get charged with a Felony and it gets pleaded down to a misdemeanor with no jail. Cops get away with everything... haha, good one.

Date: August 23, 2007 08:20PM

they get away with shooting and killing unarmed people.

Posted by: watcher ()
Date: August 23, 2007 09:27PM

Ahhh, Gravis is back and he's off his meds again.

Posted by: James F. ()
Date: November 22, 2007 01:35PM

am i weird for thinking to myself "who cares?", or is it safe to assume that you can park where ever the hell you feel is a good spot to park if you are a police officer.

Posted by: Check this ()
Date: November 22, 2007 02:29PM

Out in front of Home Depot the other day I saw a metro transit authority cop parked in the fire lane. I thought "weird, they don't have jurisdiction here". Low and behold it was a 200 lb police woman who had her items and was standing behind me in line.

Posted by: thinkb4utalk ()
Date: November 24, 2007 06:48PM

actually transit police officers are certified law enforcement officers in DC, maryland and virginia and have a jurisdiction that is subject to a large amount of subjectivity. honestly it depends who you ask in which state however it is widely held that if they are anywhere near any type of transit property, bus, or right of way then they have jurisdiction.

Posted by: Adan ()
Date: November 24, 2007 06:51PM

I would rather him be parked, then running a speed trap... Blah

Posted by: Adam ()
Date: November 24, 2007 10:15PM

Fox 5 is doing a report on this very subject Monday at 10pm

Posted by: Mnong ()
Date: November 24, 2007 10:33PM

Maybe he was drunk?

Posted by: dirtyharry ()
Date: November 25, 2007 10:49AM

Whenever you see this take a picture,note the date and time and send it to Chief David Rohrer. His mailing address and email are on the County police website. The leadership of the police department doesn't like to see this kind of thing.If it was an emergency there would be more than one car. I once witnessed a pissed off handicap guy call and request a police supervisor respond to a local Denny's at AM. All the handicap spaces were taken up by officers eating. When he got there the cars were moved.

Cops do what we as citizens allow them to get by with. Hold their feet to the fire

Parking in front of the school is a whole different issue.

Posted by: dazednconfused ()
Date: November 30, 2007 01:10PM

hahaha i went to woodson and chantilly, it would always piss me off to see the cops parked like this

Posted by: Barney ()
Date: December 16, 2007 03:40PM

I suppose the officers responding to the store in Nebraska last week, should have found a spot in the parking lot as well?

Posted by: barney is ignorant ()
Date: December 16, 2007 05:48PM

Several posters pointed out emergency vrs. non-emergency parking. Your comment shows your stupidity ,or maybe your a cop and that was your car !

Posted by: TIREDOFIDIOTS ()
Date: January 13, 2008 08:20PM

Jesus people...if you were as smart as you think you are, mabye you might come to the conclusion that an officer was called to this area for a reason, which is most likely to protect you...we arent out there looking to screw people..if you obey the law you are fine...we are out there to protect you.

Date: January 14, 2008 02:52PM

Unfortunatly, there was no reason, no fire alarm, no shop lifter, etc. If there was there would have been more cars and probably a fire truck or 4

Posted by: fd ()
Date: January 14, 2008 03:56PM

Keepontalkingyourmoutoff, how do you know that information? Maybe the officer was taking a report, or arrived prior to a partner for an incident. The bottom line is you have no idea and should stop talking out of you wide gaping asshole.

Posted by: still703 ()
Date: January 14, 2008 04:14PM

I like how this has been going on for 5 months. How long will this bitch-fit last? Only time will tell.
Attachments:
gayfight.gif

Posted by: 4wheeler ()
Date: January 14, 2008 04:24PM

It's the gift that keeps on giving

Posted by: now571 ()
Date: January 14, 2008 04:25PM

still703 Wrote:
> I like how this has been going on for 5 months.
> How long will this bitch-fit last? Only time will
> tell.

Yeah, I agree with you about the "how long will this go on thing," but the two little pink things silly slapping each other is getting a little beat. It was slightly humorous about two months ago, but ya gotta come up with something new. You are somewhat of a one trick pony, aren't ya?

Date: January 14, 2008 06:54PM

The police scanner is available online. One only has to get on an internet connected computer computer (available at the mall) to listen to it. Failing that, one could dirve around the outside of the mall and wait a few minutes (police station is a few blocks down rt 50) to see if anyone came, no more cops did.

Posted by: Taxed-n-taxed ()
Date: January 16, 2008 04:25PM

fd Wrote:
> Keepontalkingyourmoutoff, how do you know that
> information? Maybe the officer was taking a
> report, or arrived prior to a partner for an
> incident. The bottom line is you have no idea and
> should stop talking out of you wide gaping
> asshole.

Are you telling me that when officers take reports, they have to park on a curb? It is all BS. A few months ago, I was sitting on 29 in Falls Church. Long story short, it was a rainy day, bad accident, fire trucks, cops, etc. They held up traffic for about 30 mins. I have no problem with that as they have a job to do. My problem was with the lazy ass FCPD officer who parked his car over the median strip. When he tried to get off, he was teetering back and forth as he rocked his car on the median. When he would catch traction with the tires, it simply skidded the car over the median strip. I am sure it caused some serious damage to the undercarriage. You could see the oil pissing out the bottom. He gunned it, freed himself of the median strip and plowed down a nu U-turn sign in the process. Who knows what that numbskull cost the county.

Date: January 16, 2008 05:23PM

now571 Wrote:
> Yeah, I agree with you about the "how long will
> this go on thing," but the two little pink things
> silly slapping each other is getting a little
> beat. It was slightly humorous about two months
> ago, but ya gotta come up with something new. You
> are somewhat of a one trick pony, aren't ya?

Awww...poor baby. Well if I knew you were going to cry about it, I wouldn't have put it up. Cute SN, btw. Did you think that up all on your own? Wow, don't you look smart in front of everyone!

Posted by: Curbappeal ()
Date: January 17, 2008 09:09AM

The curb thing at the mall is not good, unless there was an urgent call.

The school thing is to protect your children. The car is parked by the door to show the police presence and usually for a special event between the police and school for the students. Wake up and use your brain.

We are very vulnerable to a school bombing/invasion similar to the one in Russia. We should be alert, not in fear!

Posted by: Over react ()
Date: January 17, 2008 09:41AM

Taxed-n-taxed Wrote:
> fd Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Keepontalkingyourmoutoff, how do you know that
> > information? Maybe the officer was taking a
> > report, or arrived prior to a partner for an
> > incident. The bottom line is you have no idea
> and
> > should stop talking out of you wide gaping
> > asshole.
>
> Are you telling me that when officers take
> reports, they have to park on a curb? It is all
> BS. A few months ago, I was sitting on 29 in
> Falls Church. Long story short, it was a rainy
> day, bad accident, fire trucks, cops, etc. They
> held up traffic for about 30 mins. I have no
> problem with that as they have a job to do. My
> problem was with the lazy ass FCPD officer who
> parked his car over the median strip. When he
> tried to get off, he was teetering back and forth
> as he rocked his car on the median. When he would
> catch traction with the tires, it simply skidded
> the car over the median strip. I am sure it
> caused some serious damage to the undercarriage.
> You could see the oil pissing out the bottom. He
> gunned it, freed himself of the median strip and
> plowed down a nu U-turn sign in the process. Who
> knows what that numbskull cost the county.

I tell you what...that cop got written up and it goes in the personnel file, holding up promotions. If they damage their car they have to write and report and then the supervisor has that pie hole. The supervisor can send them back to the track for remedial training.

Date: January 17, 2008 10:27AM

still703 Wrote:
> Awww...poor baby. Well if I knew you were going to
> cry about it, I wouldn't have put it up. Cute SN,
> btw. Did you think that up all on your own? Wow,
> don't you look smart in front of everyone!

What, no silly sissy slap animation? I am hurt. I definitely thought our tift would qualify. You're right, I could never look as smart as you.

Date: January 17, 2008 10:48AM

now571 Wrote:
> What, no silly sissy slap animation? I am hurt.
> I definitely thought our tift would qualify.
> You're right, I could never look as smart as you.

Ew man, you're actually trying to get into a gay fight with me? If that's how you swing, maybe you'd have better luck if you turned off the PC and walked around your little Dupont Circle neighborhood? Just a thought.

Date: January 17, 2008 11:05AM

still703 Wrote:
>> Ew man, you're actually trying to get into a gay
> fight with me? If that's how you swing, maybe
> you'd have better luck if you turned off the PC
> and walked around your little Dupont Circle
> neighborhood? Just a thought.

Haw! this from the man who posts the gayest animation around to include two sissy slappers and a gay scat one. It's OK you can come out of the closet, the door is unlocked and there are plenty of your kind around to accept you.

Date: January 17, 2008 11:47AM

now571 Wrote:
> Haw! this from the man who posts the gayest
> animation around to include two sissy slappers and
> a gay scat one. It's OK you can come out of the
> closet, the door is unlocked and there are plenty
> of your kind around to accept you.

You're creepin me out. Stalker much? I think I'll stay in the closet until weirdos like you leave, thanks. Here, add this one to the list, flame boy.
Attachments:
gaysuper.gif

Posted by: logical ()
Date: January 17, 2008 02:04PM

Curbappeal Wrote:
> The curb thing at the mall is not good, unless
> there was an urgent call.
>
> The school thing is to protect your children. The
> car is parked by the door to show the police
> presence and usually for a special event between
> the police and school for the students. Wake up
> and use your brain.
>
> We are very vulnerable to a school
> bombing/invasion similar to the one in Russia. We
> should be alert, not in fear!

I agree with the show of presence at the schools. What about all the recent mall shootings, however? Shouldn't they show their presence at a large shopping mall as well?

Maybe the picture doesn't look good but it certainly doesn't bother me and I haven't lost any sleep over it as some on here apparently have. Besides, NO ONE here knows exactly why the car was parked in that manner. All these assumptions are pure speculation.

Posted by: Curbappeal ()
Date: January 17, 2008 06:43PM

There is probably more police presence than we know about at the malls. Springfield Mall has a small office in it. I agree, a little more show of police presence wouldn't hurt. Although I read that most of the mall shootings were Domestics gone bad, not like the school shootings. All you can do is be aware of all your possible exists. Like the Pink Panther, "exit stage right!"

Posted by: Rronin99 ()
Date: March 07, 2008 12:42PM

Cops can break any law they want as long as no one is around with a video camera. I see a cop car parked in a no parking zone right in front of the Chipotle at Tysons Corner Mall. I'm sure his emergency was his desperate need for a buritto. And whoever said that cops get shitty salaries is way off. They make pretty good money in Fairfax county. Even teachers make $45k their first year on the job for 8-9 months of work - I would have taken the equivalent of $60k/yr my first year out of college.

Posted by: RickyBobby ()
Date: March 08, 2008 03:55PM

It was snagglepuss, not the pink panther, good throwback though.

Date: March 08, 2008 03:57PM

Heavens to Murgatroyd!

Posted by: jake ()
Date: March 24, 2008 04:08PM

you need a hobby

Posted by: fuzz buster ()
Date: June 29, 2008 03:14PM

we a fucking pig

Posted by: mark jonsoner ()
Date: June 29, 2008 03:15PM

fuck lazy cops
look at this fascist abusing his power!!!!!!!!1111

Posted by: Sheriff ()
Date: July 13, 2008 09:42AM

Do you have any knowledge why the cop was even there at the mall near the entrance??

We all know that nobody shoplifts at the mall and every citizen is a law abiding person. Therefore.... there is no reason at all to park there.

And I will keep it in mind and be sure to take extra time to park in a legal spot out in the lot when your ass is getting kicked by a couple of gang bangers.

STFU you bunch of morons!!

Posted by: snowdreems ()
Date: July 13, 2008 08:47PM

I bet it is much easier for them to get a shoplifter in the car when it is parked like that rather than having to drag them all the way to the parking garage. Just a thought.

Date: July 13, 2008 10:02PM

If the cop was there for any reasonable reason, then park like a normal person with all wheels on the road. This position implies laziness. And that is the whole point.

Posted by: snowdreems ()
Date: July 15, 2008 10:22PM

Truckin, (like the name by the way). You seem bright. Think about it. If you are going to have to "encourage" someone to get in the car, and if the car is angled down and away from you (downhill?) it would be easier to get them in the car without hitting their head on the door. They also don't block traffic. Ever seen a teenage girl driving with all her friends at the mall? Park out of the way and be ready to run for you life.

Posted by: kris ()
Date: February 19, 2009 05:43PM

i go to chantilly, and that cop car is parked in the same spot there everyday. the cop just hangs out in the security office all day and then leaves when schools let out

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.