HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DEMOCRAT SLOGAN: "If you can read this thank an English teacher, if you read this in English thank a soldier."
Posted by: Uncle Sam 105b ()
Date: April 14, 2024 12:41PM

i was looking for a USA made truck with a Don't Tread On Me sticker for fun ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5vF53aX_9NH49vcgzJJ-

if you do a DNA test inside that laptop there's 1000 asian that were in it. you put a Don't Tread on ME sticker on it ???

fb86088c9c90f0d5510b9e35ba9fc2f1.jpgbankers-laugh-at-307-trillion-global-deb

you know what? teachers make $900,000 for being gov DEI crap and i can't see a white kid speaking english in some schools.

ar-801253793.jpg?w=700

I think i'll go back to basics.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DEMOCRAT SLOGAN: "If you can read this thank an English teacher, if you read this in English thank a soldier."
Posted by: 3tf3h5 ()
Date: April 14, 2024 12:42PM

little red riding hood

Re: DEMOCRAT SLOGAN: "If you can read this thank an English teacher, if you read this in English thank a soldier."
Posted by: 3tr34hj54 ()
Date: April 14, 2024 12:46PM

jac-gm127pr.jpg

I learned something looking for "Don't Tread on Me" sticker on older trucks. The people who own them don't put stickers on their trucks! they might put rainbows on their dogs i don't really know!

Posted by: 3tr4j ()
Date: April 14, 2024 01:29PM

^^ funny enough if you seek parts for the truck above allot will be mexico or china

AS IT TURNS OUT, CLINTONS uk china mexico OBAMA whispered in GM's ear "oh all those old parts are depreciated attic poo - worthless - you need to upgrade and send your factories to mexico"

TURNS OUT THAT WAS ALL LIES. GM IS NOW A BITCH ASSEMBLING CHINESE PARTS FOR CARS THAT: REALLY SUCK.

Posted by: 335h54 ()
Date: April 14, 2024 01:31PM

s-l960.webp

Trust me i know trucks ! You don't want old Made in USA parts!

Posted by: 3gn4 ()
Date: April 17, 2024 03:05PM

you have a right to your opionion in your $15,000 American Truck

which is now $100,000 new

REALLY? I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO YOUR OPINION

where is the fleet of american trucks for white Millenials to show their opinion?

case and point

Posted by: gf3r5h4 ()
Date: April 20, 2024 02:47PM

ME PAYING MEXICO'S WELFARE NO FIRST CHILD, DEMOCRATS PUTTING OUT SIGNS IN FRONT OF GOVERNMENT HIRING AREAS 'REPUBLICANS NOT WELCOME' ...

I'M GOING TO FIND YOUR FUCKING TRUCK AND DEFLATE YOUR TIRES

I'M TIRE OF YOUR FUCKING TEACHER UNION DEMOCRAT LIES

PROTECTING JOE XIDEN BIDEN ISN'T DOING SHIT FOR ME

Posted by: 34y5t4jk ()
Date: April 20, 2024 02:50PM

PROTECTING JOE XIDEN BIDEN TO LET CHINA INVADE SMALL ISLANDS IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN

PROTECTING CHINA TO MAKE USA'S CAR'S AWFUL AND OVERPRICED and "bills that make gasoline illegal" while china builds oil refineries in IRAN

i .......

Posted by: HY4JH64 ()
Date: April 25, 2024 03:27PM

Posted by: 3wgf3hb54 ()
Date: May 15, 2024 09:55AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.