HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 7
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Beeboop ()
Date: January 25, 2024 10:24AM

Nvdyb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When does the Hayfield job get reposted?


Overton interviewed three weeks ago, what is Hayfield doing?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: HWICB ()
Date: January 25, 2024 10:40AM

Mickey Staying Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mickey retired as a teacher so the job has to be
> posted. He isn't allowed to retire from teaching
> and coach if within 3-4 months of each other.
> Therefore, he is retiring now as a teacher so he
> can be the coach in the fall.


That makes sense, I didn’t understand why LCPS would post an opening without Mickey telling the world he was setting down but now it makes sense

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Westfield HC? ()
Date: January 26, 2024 12:31PM

Any update on the Bulldogs search for a new coach? Interviews should have been completed by now I’d think.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Doug Dooter ()
Date: January 26, 2024 12:59PM

The longer the Hayfield search drags on the less likely it is I think that Overton comes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: WField ()
Date: January 26, 2024 07:05PM

Final interviews were done this week but no clue why taking so long. It doesn’t seem like a tough decision from the 3 finalist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: 9GTWT ()
Date: January 29, 2024 08:07AM

WField Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Final interviews were done this week but no clue
> why taking so long. It doesn’t seem like a
> tough decision from the 3 finalist.


The decision may have been made, but there will be no announcement until after the team banquet (which is this Saturday).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Watch: Day 25 ()
Date: January 29, 2024 12:30PM

25 days since Overton interviewed. What is Hayfield doing?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: WField ()
Date: January 29, 2024 02:31PM

9GTWT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WField Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Final interviews were done this week but no
> clue
> > why taking so long. It doesn’t seem like a
> > tough decision from the 3 finalist.
>
>
> The decision may have been made, but there will be
> no announcement until after the team banquet
> (which is this Saturday).


Any idea of who they are hiring?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: HFUCB ()
Date: January 29, 2024 05:33PM

Overton Watch: Day 25 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 25 days since Overton interviewed. What is
> Hayfield doing?


Looks like they’re waiting with their fingers crossed for him to leave Freedom but I don’t see it happening. Hayfield will then be in a bad place looking for a coach this late

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Watch: Day 26 ()
Date: January 30, 2024 10:09AM

26 days since Overton interviewed. Hayfield has been without a coach for over 2 months since Aziz was fired.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Watch: Day 27 ()
Date: January 31, 2024 09:55AM

27 days since Overton interviewed. All quite on the eastern front.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Meanwhile… ()
Date: January 31, 2024 10:35AM

Meanwhile all his players at Freedom receive offers daily, no way he leaves that for Hayfield

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Hammer Hawk ()
Date: January 31, 2024 10:38AM

Maybe, the plan is to bring all those Freedom kids with him? Also, recruit kids from WP,MV and Soco.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: WField ()
Date: January 31, 2024 12:20PM

Heard that Overton is planning to bring his kids with him. It isn't like he has let home location prevent him from having whoever he wants on his team.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: D 22 ()
Date: January 31, 2024 12:25PM

There was interest but it is now off. FCPS shot it down. He is staying put at Freedom. Not sure who hayfield has line up now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: HCHAB ()
Date: January 31, 2024 04:16PM

D 22 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There was interest but it is now off. FCPS shot it
> down. He is staying put at Freedom. Not sure who
> hayfield has line up now.


Agree. It’ll be scrub. Hayfield will go 6-4

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: WFBulldogs ()
Date: January 31, 2024 07:17PM

Any news coming from Westfield? Has to be the best kept secret in HS football that I can remember.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: HCHAB ()
Date: February 01, 2024 10:03AM

HCHAB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> D 22 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > There was interest but it is now off. FCPS shot
> it
> > down. He is staying put at Freedom. Not sure
> who
> > hayfield has line up now.
>
>
> Agree. It’ll be scrub. Hayfield will go 6-4


They’ll probably finish with the same record they did last year, shitty district. Should’ve just kept Aziz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Watch: Day 28 ()
Date: February 01, 2024 11:00AM

28 days since Overton interviewed. How long does Hayfield hold onto idea of Overton at expense of not having a coach for months?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Ronald Reagan ()
Date: February 01, 2024 07:47PM

The question now is who does Hayfield hire?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Douglas Wilder ()
Date: February 01, 2024 09:50PM

I know a lot of people on here aren’t fans of Aziz, but he is a well respected coach and he actually won with Hayfield kids. This is looks really bad on whoever made the decision to let him go.





Ronald Reagan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The question now is who does Hayfield hire?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Pontiff ()
Date: February 02, 2024 12:57AM

Ronald Reagan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The question now is who does Hayfield hire?

Monty Fritts names himself interim head coach for the year. Mark my words

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Be Patient ()
Date: February 02, 2024 07:38AM

Overton Coaches girls basketball and they are having a good year. They may win district for the first time ever. Be Patient because after basketball season the move to Hayfield happens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Hammer Hawk ()
Date: February 02, 2024 08:54AM

Pontiff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ronald Reagan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The question now is who does Hayfield hire?
>
> Monty Fritts names himself interim head coach for
> the year. Mark my words


I can see that, because Overton isn’t coming

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Coaching Changes ()
Date: February 02, 2024 10:12AM

I have a feeling we will get an announcement or two today

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Watch: Day 29 ()
Date: February 02, 2024 12:19PM

29 days since Overton interviewed. Another day another speculation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: WField ()
Date: February 02, 2024 01:44PM

Westfield supposedly announcing Sunday or Monday

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Watch: Day 30 ()
Date: February 03, 2024 10:27AM

30 days since Overton interviewed. How’s everyone doing?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Concorde ()
Date: February 03, 2024 12:21PM

I wonder how the Concorde will shape up next yr, I’d go:
1. Madison
2. Westfield
3. South Lakes
4. Centreville
5. Chantilly
6. Oakton

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Fishman920 ()
Date: February 03, 2024 03:53PM

Vossler to Westfield
Overton to Hayfield

It’s official

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: HDYWV ()
Date: February 03, 2024 04:50PM

Fishman920 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vossler to Westfield
> Overton to Hayfield
>
> It’s official


Source????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: WField ()
Date: February 04, 2024 07:06AM

If true about Vossler that is gonna be a poorly received hire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: 4WEB7 ()
Date: February 04, 2024 09:15AM

HDYWV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fishman920 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Vossler to Westfield
> > Overton to Hayfield
> >
> > It’s official
>
>
> Source????

This idiot has no source-he is a troll with no idea what is going on. No chance in hell Overton goes to Hayfield. Vossler is a possibility at Westfield but at least a few near the program would prefer one of the two in house candidates.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: RamblinRam ()
Date: February 04, 2024 09:25AM

Vossler would be a great hire for Westfield he is young, smart, and lives in the Westfield community.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Watch: Day 31 ()
Date: February 04, 2024 09:28AM

31 days since Overton interviewed. Best kept secret if true.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: WField ()
Date: February 04, 2024 09:34AM

RamblinRam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vossler would be a great hire for Westfield he is
> young, smart, and lives in the Westfield
> community.

Made zero region finals with all the Robinson talent. Also, gonna lose guys with that wing T offense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: HFUCH ()
Date: February 04, 2024 09:56AM

Welp, seems like Westfield and Hayfield are both in terrible spots

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: NovaFB ()
Date: February 04, 2024 09:58AM

WField Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> RamblinRam Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Vossler would be a great hire for Westfield he
> is
> > young, smart, and lives in the Westfield
> > community.
>
> Made zero region finals with all the Robinson
> talent. Also, gonna lose guys with that wing T
> offense.

He made the final 8, which is today’s region final twice (2015,2021 spring). The last D1 skill kid at Robinson played for Bendorf. If it is Vossler, he will be well liked and the team will be as good as they’ve been recently.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: WField ()
Date: February 04, 2024 10:17AM

NovaFB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WField Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > RamblinRam Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Vossler would be a great hire for Westfield
> he
> > is
> > > young, smart, and lives in the Westfield
> > > community.
> >
> > Made zero region finals with all the Robinson
> > talent. Also, gonna lose guys with that wing T
> > offense.
>
> He made the final 8, which is today’s region
> final twice (2015,2021 spring). The last D1 skill
> kid at Robinson played for Bendorf. If it is
> Vossler, he will be well liked and the team will
> be as good as they’ve been recently.

He has an OL at Clemson currently so you’re completely wrong. Also kids all left the program to Braddock and SoCo because of that awful offense. I see this hire helping Cville reload.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: John Brant ()
Date: February 04, 2024 10:22AM

Pontiff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ronald Reagan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The question now is who does Hayfield hire?
>
> Monty Fritts names himself interim head coach for
> the year. Mark my words


This would be horrible for Hayfield. Fritts was a below average coach at MV (believe he had 1 really good season) Hayfield threw all their eggs in one basket praying Overton will come and he won’t. Hayfield screwed up when they let their old AD EW Nowland go…. Hayfield will win every district game except Edison and maybe MV and will lose to everyone else if Fritts is the coach
Also worth noting, the kids have been 2 months without a coach

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: HCHSB ()
Date: February 04, 2024 11:22AM

So far this year’s thread has been interesting, I wish we could get notifications when someone posts haha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Joe Wilson ()
Date: February 04, 2024 12:47PM

Look at Robinsons history before vossler and compare it to what he accomplished. He massively underachieved. Zero championships of any kind. His play calling was horrendous. It’s not an attack on him, he just did not compete to the level of expectations that a program of that caliber demands. I can’t imagine it being any different at Westfield. Talent will get him 7-3 seasons there but the coaching is what takes those programs from that to state championships. And he doesn’t have that in him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Bulldog fan 22’’ ()
Date: February 04, 2024 01:36PM

Vossler was 3-1 vs Lalli at Chantilly. Maybe it’s as simple as that. Haven’t seen Robinson in a game in a while, but the difference between the Robinson teams I saw scrimmage Westfield the past two years tells me a lot about his coaching ability.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: WField ()
Date: February 04, 2024 01:49PM

Difference in the two had more to do with coaching and kids fleeing the Robinson/Vossler Wing T. As another parents said to me when hearing the news, the successful Westfield program we have known might have just died today.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Hamma 69 ()
Date: February 04, 2024 02:13PM

Westfields hasn’t been relevant in like 5 years. It’s not 2014,15,16.. they have been very mediocre in a very weak region.You guys sound like a bunch of typical whinny Fairfax coaches that didn’t get an interview.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Tha Dude ()
Date: February 04, 2024 02:57PM

Bulldog fan 22’’ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vossler was 3-1 vs Lalli at Chantilly. Maybe
> it’s as simple as that. Haven’t seen Robinson
> in a game in a while, but the difference between
> the Robinson teams I saw scrimmage Westfield the
> past two years tells me a lot about his coaching
> ability.

Robinson has been mediocre for 10 years

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Tha Dude ()
Date: February 04, 2024 02:59PM

I also think Westfield will be fine but anything less than 7 regular season wins is a failure, 6 is especially bad

The difference is Simmons knew how to win in the playoffs

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: gvwhv ()
Date: February 04, 2024 03:09PM

WField Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > He made the final 8, which is today’s region
> > final twice (2015,2021 spring). The last D1
> skill
> > kid at Robinson played for Bendorf. If it is
> > Vossler, he will be well liked and the team
> will
> > be as good as they’ve been recently.
>
> He has an OL at Clemson currently so you’re
> completely wrong. Also kids all left the program
> to Braddock and SoCo because of that awful
> offense. I see this hire helping Cville reload.

Skill position was the exact phrase used.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: WField ()
Date: February 04, 2024 07:28PM

gvwhv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WField Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > > He made the final 8, which is today’s
> region
> > > final twice (2015,2021 spring). The last D1
> > skill
> > > kid at Robinson played for Bendorf. If it is
> > > Vossler, he will be well liked and the team
> > will
> > > be as good as they’ve been recently.
> >
> > He has an OL at Clemson currently so you’re
> > completely wrong. Also kids all left the
> program
> > to Braddock and SoCo because of that awful
> > offense. I see this hire helping Cville
> reload.
>
> Skill position was the exact phrase used.

Skill kids left or weren’t recruited because of the offense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Football Fan ()
Date: February 05, 2024 12:50PM

Any other interesting stuff going on besides the Westfield and Hayfield
stuff?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Watch: Day 32 ()
Date: February 05, 2024 06:12PM

32 days since Overton interviewed. No new job postings this week.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Clar i fi ca tion ()
Date: February 05, 2024 11:05PM

John Brant Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> Hayfield screwed up when they let their old AD EW
> Nowland go….

Not sure what you mean. Nowland was a good AD but followed the former Hayfield principal Grimm to PWC for a nice promotion. But he hired Henderson and Aziz and look how they turned out. Nowland is now the coordinator of student athletics for PWC and Grimm is the Director. These would be the two key people forcing Overton out of PWC and straight to Hayfield. A bit full circle and ironic if you ask me. I bet they’ll send a bottle of champagne while laughing their asses off if Hayfield takes their headache. If they wanted to do Hayfield a solid they’d drop some dirt to FCPS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: HHTJ9 ()
Date: February 06, 2024 02:07PM

Westfield has reportedly hired Scott Vossler as their new head coach. Second hand information, but from a person close to the program.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Thoughts? ()
Date: February 06, 2024 05:59PM

HHTJ9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Westfield has reportedly hired Scott Vossler as
> their new head coach. Second hand information, but
> from a person close to the program.


What do y’all think this means for WF’s
program?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Watch: Day 33 ()
Date: February 06, 2024 06:31PM

33 days since Overton interviewed. Today is the last regular season game for Freedom girls basketball. Soon time to test this theory.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Dicky Slade ()
Date: February 06, 2024 06:39PM

Overton is coming, and he is coming hard. He is bringing several freedom players with him who live in PWC. Let’s see if FCPS does anything about it? He is telling people that he will be the Dean of students, and will try and take kids from neighboring schools such as WP and South County.



Overton Watch: Day 33 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 33 days since Overton interviewed. Today is the
> last regular season game for Freedom girls
> basketball. Soon time to test this theory.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Ricky Blade ()
Date: February 06, 2024 09:56PM

Pretty sure you needs a masters for a dean of students job. Doubt that dude even had a GED. Probably more likely to be a security officer or attendance clerk

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Watch: Day 34 ()
Date: February 07, 2024 07:02AM

34 days since Overton interviewed. Dean of students or recruiting coordinator?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Hammer Hawks ()
Date: February 07, 2024 01:00PM

Dicky Slade Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Overton is coming, and he is coming hard. He is
> bringing several freedom players with him who live
> in PWC. Let’s see if FCPS does anything about
> it? He is telling people that he will be the Dean
> of students, and will try and take kids from
> neighboring schools such as WP and South County.
>
>
>
> Overton Watch: Day 33 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 33 days since Overton interviewed. Today is the
> > last regular season game for Freedom girls
> > basketball. Soon time to test this theory.


Shit, I hope he does. But with each day that passes, Monty Fritts looks more and more retarded. I have feeling this will backfire right in his face

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Hammer Hawks ()
Date: February 07, 2024 01:02PM

Ricky Blade Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pretty sure you needs a masters for a dean of
> students job. Doubt that dude even had a GED.
> Probably more likely to be a security officer or
> attendance clerk


Exactly what he would be at Hayfield, security. He’s close with the Principal but O doubt that’s enough to sway him to leave a school where he can openly recruit and has WON BACK TO BACK STATE TITLES…

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Watch: Day 35 ()
Date: February 08, 2024 08:03AM

35 days since Overton interviewed. Bump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Hammer Hawks ()
Date: February 08, 2024 08:16PM

Does he wear his stupid Bullets hat on the Hayfield sidelines?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Hammer Hawks ()
Date: February 09, 2024 12:35AM

Hammer Hawks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does he wear his stupid Bullets hat on the
> Hayfield sidelines?


There is one Hammer Hawks who has been keeping up with Hayfield Football for 30 years and you aren’t him. Change your name.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Hammer Hawks ()
Date: February 09, 2024 01:39AM

There is one Hammer Hawks who has been keeping up with Hayfield Football for 30 years and you aren’t him. Change your name.



Hammer Hawks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hammer Hawks Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Does he wear his stupid Bullets hat on the
> > Hayfield sidelines?
>
>
> There is one Hammer Hawks who has been keeping up
> with Hayfield Football for 30 years and you
> aren’t him. Change your name.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Watch: Day 36 ()
Date: February 09, 2024 07:47AM

36 days since Overton interviewed. Anyone know the district playoff schedule for Freedom basketball?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Hammer Hawks ()
Date: February 09, 2024 01:33PM

Hammer Hawks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There is one Hammer Hawks who has been keeping up
> with Hayfield Football for 30 years and you
> aren’t him. Change your name.
>
>
>
> Hammer Hawks Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hammer Hawks Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Does he wear his stupid Bullets hat on the
> > > Hayfield sidelines?
> >
> >
> > There is one Hammer Hawks who has been keeping
> up
> > with Hayfield Football for 30 years and you
> > aren’t him. Change your name.


Yeah, and it isn’t you. We’re you at the 1992 game against EC Glass? I doubt it. I also think there’s 3 or 4 people using the name Hammer Hawks on here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Hammer Hawks ()
Date: February 09, 2024 01:36PM

And if you don’t like it, verify the name… I really don’t care, I’m going to continue to use it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Hammer Hawks ()
Date: February 09, 2024 01:40PM

And one last thing, I think the rumors of
Overton coming can stop. He’s staying at Freedom with his nephew at least for one year.

If he takes another job, it’ll be a private school (WCAC) or a college job.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: HCVAF ()
Date: February 09, 2024 03:01PM

Y’all sound stupid arguing over a school you all root for

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Watch: Day 37 ()
Date: February 10, 2024 09:03AM

37 days since Overton interviewed. Hi.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: HCHSB ()
Date: February 10, 2024 01:02PM

HCVAF Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Y’all sound stupid arguing over a school you all
> root for


Big facts

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: OverIN ()
Date: February 10, 2024 11:52PM

It’s a done deal. Overton to Hayfield. They’re just waiting until after the basketball concludes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Who ya got? ()
Date: February 11, 2024 10:03AM

I’ll believe the Overton shit when I see it.

Not HS football related, but who ya got tonight? I got the Chiefs

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Watch: Day 38 ()
Date: February 11, 2024 12:32PM

38 days since Overton interviewed. Chiefs to cover.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: jch4c ()
Date: February 11, 2024 03:36PM

38 days since the troll post that suggested without facts that Overton interviewed at Hayfield for a position that may or may not be head football coach...

See... fixed that for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Chknd ()
Date: February 11, 2024 03:55PM

jch4c Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 38 days since the troll post that suggested
> without facts that Overton interviewed at Hayfield
> for a position that may or may not be head
> football coach...
>
> See... fixed that for you.

If not Overton, why hasn’t Hayfield hired a coach yet? It’s been almost three months they’ve been without.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: HawkNation ()
Date: February 11, 2024 05:07PM

Overton has already been seen around the building. It’s a done deal! Just waiting until he’s done coaching Basketball at Freedom.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Watch: Day 39 ()
Date: February 12, 2024 07:37AM

39 days since Overton interviewed. Great game last night, but if Overton was coaching he would have put up 60.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: HXHSS ()
Date: February 12, 2024 11:08AM

Overton Watch: Day 39 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 39 days since Overton interviewed. Great game last
> night, but if Overton was coaching he would have
> put up 60.

Who played?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: The good guy ()
Date: February 12, 2024 03:30PM

#WeComing

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Btujb ()
Date: February 12, 2024 04:53PM

HXHSS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Overton Watch: Day 39 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 39 days since Overton interviewed. Great game
> last
> > night, but if Overton was coaching he would
> have
> > put up 60.
>
> Who played?

Chiefs and 9ers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Th big D ()
Date: February 12, 2024 09:06PM

Heard hayfield interviewed again last week. Overton is out. He is staying at Freedom.
Who is the leader now for Hayfield?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Ulpgvsjy ()
Date: February 13, 2024 07:09AM

Th big D Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Heard hayfield interviewed again last week.
> Overton is out. He is staying at Freedom.
> Who is the leader now for Hayfield?

Never happened, but thanks for playing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Watch: Day 40 ()
Date: February 13, 2024 08:29AM

40 days since Overton interviewed. Happy 40th all!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Bevillemiddle ()
Date: February 13, 2024 10:13AM

He is coming.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Bull in the ring ()
Date: February 13, 2024 12:21PM

He is not coming to Hayfield. They have another guy lined up, Overton is staying at freedom.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Watch Over!! ()
Date: February 13, 2024 02:32PM

It's official. Darryl Overton is Hayfield's next Head Football Coach

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Watch: Day 40.5 ()
Date: February 13, 2024 03:22PM

40.5 days since Overton interviewed. Overton Watch is not over until it’s over. What is this official public announcement you speak of?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Source? ()
Date: February 13, 2024 04:18PM

Overton Watch Over!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's official. Darryl Overton is Hayfield's next
> Head Football Coach


Proof or it didn’t happen. Freedom’s girls basketball season isn’t over so yeah I don’t believe this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: e7mge ()
Date: February 13, 2024 06:29PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: WOWWWW ()
Date: February 13, 2024 07:16PM

So what does this mean for Hayfield? Influx of transfers? I would assume instant success

I can’t believe Overton left Freedom for the National District

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: 0verton ()
Date: February 13, 2024 08:06PM

I told y’all fuck niggas

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Princewill ()
Date: February 13, 2024 08:56PM

Let the recruiting begin!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: HCHSV ()
Date: February 13, 2024 10:38PM

Hayfield may go 10-0 if Overton brings his Woodbridge kids

They’ll beat South County

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Overton Championship Countdown ()
Date: February 13, 2024 11:15PM

298 days until Overton wins another championship.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Hammer Hawks ()
Date: February 13, 2024 11:25PM

BIG hire! I’d be scared of Hayfield if I was other FFX teams

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: HCHSB ()
Date: February 14, 2024 08:27AM

So with Overton at Hayfield, what’s the new subject to talk about?

Wonder how W-L, Yorktown, Herndon, South Lakes, Westfield will be this year

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: BruinMama ()
Date: February 14, 2024 09:39AM

That big Boy getting ready to lose to the Bruins every damn year . WOOOOOO! Ty Jackson is the future of our program. Been a long time since a black boy been at the helm of Burke. The bruins are back after a state playoff run on our "down year"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2024
Posted by: Uh Oh ()
Date: February 14, 2024 10:14AM

I’ve heard that Overton is already in talks with multiple players from the schools around Hayfield. Don’t be surprised when multiple TC, West Po, Soco, and MV players are wearing orange next year. I can’t see anyone getting in Hayfields way of a state championship. Hayfield by 40!

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 7


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **        **  **    **  **      **   ******  
 **     **        **  ***   **  **  **  **  **    ** 
 **     **        **  ****  **  **  **  **  **       
 *********        **  ** ** **  **  **  **  **       
 **     **  **    **  **  ****  **  **  **  **       
 **     **  **    **  **   ***  **  **  **  **    ** 
 **     **   ******   **    **   ***  ***    ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.