HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Avoid WALMART in Steling. Worst Customer service
Posted by: ************** ()
Date: September 09, 2010 05:26PM

Avoid WALMART in Steling. Worst Customer service.
I have had very bad experience recently with their customer service.

Does anybody had bad experience too. Please share your thoughts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Avoid WALMART in Steling. Worst Customer service
Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: September 09, 2010 05:32PM

************** Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Avoid WALMART in Steling. Worst Customer service.
>
> I have had very bad experience recently with their
> customer service.
>
> Does anybody had bad experience too. Please share
> your thoughts.

Oh no bad service at walmart WHAT WILL YOU DO????????

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: September 09, 2010 05:44PM

I had a bad experience too. If anyone has had a bad experience with them then they should post their stories.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: September 09, 2010 05:52PM

`

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2015 11:11AM by WingNut.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 09, 2010 06:31PM

Someone will blame illegal immigrants for the poor customer service before this thread dies.

Posted by: peluche ()
Date: September 09, 2010 06:31PM

So you had a bad experience and don't even bother sharing the details with us. So now I'm supposed to give a shit and boycott a business because you said so?

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: September 09, 2010 06:34PM

eesh Wrote:
> Someone will blame illegal immigrants for the poor
> customer service before this thread dies.

Undocumented, eesh. Undocumented.

Using the term illegal is so unlike you.

-------------------------------------------------
“We don’t have any rude, unpleasant people here. We’re different!”

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: September 09, 2010 06:42PM

Maybe, just maybe, if you had made your purchase at a FAIRFAX Walmart, you would have had a better experience. Until then GTF off my internets.

Date: September 09, 2010 07:03PM

I figured this out.

The OP is WalMart corporate. They are too fucking cheap for polling, customer surveys or focus groups.

So the dingus comes here to shake the trees a little in case he can find something worthy to carp about.

We all should just make shit up.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Date: September 09, 2010 07:16PM

WingNut Wrote:

>
> We all should just make shit up.

I was raped by the General Manager at the Kingstowne Location. When I called the 1-800 number to complain, all they did was send me a $50 gift certificate.

Date: September 09, 2010 07:41PM

Shit, eesh, that's great, I'll try that too.

Haven't been laid in three days and I could always use $50!

General manager is a chick I hope, cause if it's a dude they better throw in some wrapping paper.

eesh Wrote:
> WingNut Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > We all should just make shit up.
>
>
>
> I was raped by the General Manager at the
> Kingstowne Location. When I called the 1-800
> number to complain, all they did was send me a $50
> gift certificate.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: September 09, 2010 08:08PM

I was assaulted by Pedro, the gun section manager. I asked for a .12 Gauge Benelli, and he said that "We has no been ee-yees". I asked him wtf a "Been ee-yee" was, and he said "It what you esk for, senor". I said "No, I asked for a Benelli", he said "Si, it what I see". I said "Well, if you see one, then how are you out of them"? He look flustered at that point, as this convo went on back-and-forth for five minutes. I finally said "Ok, just give me a box of shells", then this fucker hands me a box of taco tortillas. Apparently, Pedro work's part-time as a burrito vendor on Alabama Dr. in Herndon.

I told him that I wanted to speak to his manager, so he walked away for two minutes, then he came back with a supervisor tag on his little blue vest. He says "Senor, how keen I helps jew?" At that point I told him to get lost, and suddenly he lunged at me with his special taco carving knife. I hit him with a golf club, but beans came pouring out of his nose instead of hemoglobin. The bastard was like a walking, talking pinata! He managed to catch me with one of the hunting arrows, but not before I smashed him in the burrito maker with a subwoofer, and I clocked his dome with some plastic spinner hubcaps.

It was then, and only then, that I realized we were the only two in the whole store. I think that Pedro offed the entire staff at Walmart. I didn't stick around to find out, though, I dipped quicker than a border bunny with BP on my ass.

I don't want to talk about it anymore, it was, it was.... Oh God, just leave it at that *Runs off*.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: Ronie ()
Date: September 09, 2010 09:12PM

They suck. Their lines go back to the middle of the store in the evening and they could care less about adding cashiers. My line was so long one evening, I called and bitched to the manager while waiting. "We are doing the best we can, mam" was all he could say. Even though Anoush was busy beside me straightening potato chip bags, Anoush and all of his buddies straightening shelves, couldn't work the registers, I guess. They put in the new grocery section and they actually think people are going to stand in line for 25 minutes with their frozen products. Day two of school and they have no school supplies--except pink trapper-keepers that everyone was fighting over and steno pads (who uses those anymore?). What a fiasco that was. On top of it all was Don Juan the creeper, who was ramming into people's carts and picking fights in the aisle with the frantic high schoolers. He wasn't shopping for school supplies. He just had 18 2-Liter bottles of Coke in his cart. He looked like Jack Nicholson ready to blow the store up. All that on top of all of the screaming babies, screw Walmart. I plan to go back and play bumper cars with the nasally yuppies at Wegmans.

Posted by: Devil's Reject ()
Date: September 09, 2010 10:20PM

lol, where's Steling at?

Posted by: G ()
Date: September 09, 2010 10:30PM

if I have to do Wal-Mart I go to the one on Liberia in Manassas, the store is pretty clean/organized and they almost always have good throughput on the checkout lines.

Date: September 09, 2010 10:42PM

Wal Mart's shitty service can be avoided by shopping at Target.

Posted by: whiterussian ()
Date: September 09, 2010 10:43PM

Avoid Wal-Mart anyway; too much Chinese manufactured crap. Unless you are preparing for the PRC re-education camps may all be in around 2030.

Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: September 10, 2010 10:32AM

When I go to Walmart I always prepare myself to expect the worst shopping experience in my life. You know going in there will be foreigners talking so loud it makes your ears hurt. Kids riding the bikes and toys through the aisles. Rednecks whipping their offspring telling them to stop crying, never could figure that one out. Endless announcements on the PA that no one can understand.

I just know its going to be there so I am not surprised when I see it. They do have good prices so they are hard to pass up. Usually I take off early during the week and shop then, less customers and would NEVER go on a weekend or holiday.

Posted by: robonscanner1 ()
Date: September 11, 2010 03:36PM

Went to the one in kingstowne to return some plain cherious. My kids wanted the honey kind and i b ought the plain. I tried to return it and they would not take it without a receipt. So i did put it on hold at the door person. I went to purchase the right kind and i figured iI would feed it to the ducks in old town.
They changed front person and someone else told me since i did not have anything to prove that it was mine i was screwed. I started to record my box of cherious on the womans hand and she started to freek out. She call out some funky code on the speka phone. She was like "code 50"

Someone else came. Some ethnic person that didn't stink. She just gave me the look and gave me the box back. They are just nasty anyways. The MDs over there stinks and the nail place is just like full of slave workers.

Date: September 11, 2010 04:39PM

robonscanner1 Wrote:
> Went to the one in kingstowne to return some plain
> cherious.

Are you this stupid?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.