HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
With Love For Gail.
Posted by: Carlito2Gail ()
Date: May 02, 2023 12:18AM

Sorry boys, all the stitches in the world can't sew me together again. Lay down...lay down. Gonna stretch me out in Fernandez funeral home on hun and ninth street
Always knew I'd make a stop there, but a lot later than a whole gang of people thought. Last of the Mo-Ricans, well maybe not the last. Gail's gonna be a good mom. New, improved Carlito Brigante. Hope she uses the money to get out. No room in this city for big hearts like us...
Sorry baby, I tried the best I could. Honest. Can't come with me on this trip though. Getting the shakes now, last call for drinks, bars closing down, sun's out. Where are we going for breakfast. Don't wanna go far. Rough night. Tired baby... Tired...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uwT9AYgQ74&t=9s

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.