HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Punished for having good credit
Posted by: Troofer ()
Date: May 01, 2023 09:30AM

https://abc7.com/joe-biden-mortgage-fees-policy-homeowners-first-time-buyer/13190960/

You can't make this up.

The changes are part of a Biden Administration rule intended to provide equitable access to homeownership. First-time homebuyers with high credit scores would pay more under this new rule.

Before May 1, if you have a credit score of 740 or higher, on a $500,000 loan, you will pay 0.25% fee, which is $1,250. After that date, you could pay as much as .375% - or $1,875 - on that same loan.

People with lower credit scores will pay a lower rate.

The new rule also makes it more expensive for borrowers who want to refinance.

There is a bill in Congress that would repeal this new policy but for now, it is set to go into effect on Monday.

....in other words: Be responsible. Keep your debt low. Maintain a higher credit score. And get fucked with additional fees so irresponsible people with low credit scores can be subsidized.

Welcome to the new "no new taxes" America.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Punished for having good credit
Posted by: its everywhere man ()
Date: May 01, 2023 10:37AM

I was elected chairman of the board and had to pay everyone else 50 dollars....FJB

Posted by: LJB ()
Date: May 01, 2023 12:53PM

I get punished for having good credit too. I went to social services to get a EBT card and they told me that since I make 98,000 dollars a year I was not allowed to have the free food. That really sucks, just because I have a job and all I can't get free food. That is so unfair!

Posted by: Lifelong Democrat ()
Date: May 01, 2023 01:40PM

We have to keep our niggers voting for us. Pay up fuckers!!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.