HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
We know... it's ok you can relax.
Posted by: We know ()
Date: April 29, 2023 01:51PM

It's ok we know when you are drinking it's hard to realize the girl you were talking to online was actually a guy and actually an investigator and we already know what you've done. The thing is we know that you're hiding behind a badge and you work for the county ....

It's ok we know.

Don't kill yourself we only let you go free at this point so you can implicate the accomplices and wait for you to fall into the hole you have dug for yourself.

We know you like to post funny jokes on this website thinking it's fun and won't get you in any trouble. However as was previously stated it's ok this is not a warning this is a promise. The only reason we have not taken our independent investigation to light is because the longer we watch you the more we find other fairfax county police are covering up for your pedophile tastes. That and you drink pbr when you run out of bud light.

It's ok you are safe ... for now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We know... it's ok you can relax.
Posted by: We are watching all of you ()
Date: April 29, 2023 01:56PM

In the l.e.o. defense ... he really can't tell the difference between a 15 year old and an 19 year old even after she says she can't hang out because she has to sleep because it's a school night and has to take the bus. Yoy still tried thinking she meant she was a broke college girl and offered to take her to class in the morning.

Yes. We. Know.
Don't kill yourself.

Posted by: Huntingfor ()
Date: April 29, 2023 02:11PM

Please we beg you ...

SEMPER FI.

DO NOT KILL YOURSELF. you're going to hell anyways and you were pretty drunk that night. We aren't concerned about you we know you already disposed of your incriminating phone so you thought. Forgetting that we already know whom you gave it to once you pulled the sim card out and put it in a bucket of water thinking that we were only monitoring your electronic transmissions. Considering what we do for fun... Don't kill yourself. We know that you have had many instances in the past that you get very emotional and like to project your stress inward. Again we want you to know (semper fi) that we don't want you falling apart now before you have a chance to tell us your side of the events it's strictly voluntary we won't need a warrant. We are telling you this message because suicide is an awful way to go.

Posted by: Vega ()
Date: April 29, 2023 02:22PM

https://youtu.be/bj4pBELyDwo

If the sun refused to shine
I would still be loving you
When mountains crumble to the sea
There will still be you and me
Kind a woman, I give you my all
Kind a woman, nothing more
Little drops of rain, whisper of the pain
Tears of love's lost in the days gone by
My love is strong, with you there is no wrong
Together we shall go until we die, my, my, my
Inspiration's what you are to me
Inspiration, look 'n' see
And so, today my world it smiles
Your hand in mine, we walk the miles
Thanks to you, it will be done
For you to me are the only one
Alright, yeah
Happiness, no more be sad
Happiness, I'm glad
If the sun refused to shine
I would still be loving you
Mountains crumble to the sea
There will still be you and me

Posted by: We all know ()
Date: April 29, 2023 02:39PM

We know.

We have known for a long time.
You have to wonder though.
Would one of us have become friends with you just so we could confirm what we already knew after your secret tinder profile was deactivated.
Maybe we pretend because we like drinking beer and chatting about past deployments is fun, if only you knew we have been documenting an interesting experience one "private" moment at a time. Since you have trouble being able to tell when a girl is a boy or a girl is really an adult man. We know that we don't want you to kill yourself when you realize you have told us every gut wrenching detail of your last 6 relationships and how they all went wrong "cause they don't have ptsd like you do"

Semper fi. Don't kill yourself. Your suspicion may have been correct when you made a new friend and said maybe we shouldn't be talking like this but you were drunk and sad.

I genuinely feel bad for you like a lover would. Which as you know means I do know exactly who you are and the reason you drink.

Posted by: Please reconsider ()
Date: April 29, 2023 02:59PM

Don't worry semper fi.
You couldn't help talking so much once you were drunk.
That's why we had to wait for you to interview yourself.
It's very entertaining how once you got a few beers in you the phone came out and you started texting the "girl" while we had to put our phones on mute so you couldn't tell that you were texting the gentleman right next to you. Please don't kill yourself.
We promise we won't prosecute you. We have no intentions of having a repeat of your last suicide attempt.
Please semper fi. Consider that the moment you bought a new phone for yourself that you really thought the person behind the counter was on your side. It's ok we don't ever look at the photo gallery right. You even asked us to put the same microsd card in your new phone. We weren't tracking you like you think we were. It was hillarious seeing you look in the mirror with a flashlight trying to see if there was a pinhole camera.

We never needed to install any you kept sharing your Facebook and tinder and Instagram and your whatsapp twitch discord and oh yeah tick tock.

But boy did we giggle when you sent us a picture of you naked in the swivel chair. No one looks sexy nude in a swivel chair.

Please semper fi.

DONT KILL YOURSELF.

you dont want the news headline to be ptsd cop accidently falls on own gun running in the woods behind west Springfield... yes we know what high school you like to look at girls at.

Posted by: Now the fun begins ()
Date: April 29, 2023 03:13PM

So even now you wonder why would we reveal any of this information (about semper fi) we know you know and are a bad actor litterally. You suck at acting. Right now you're wondering not about which one of us is the investigator but which one of us is going to come after you for being a sad ptsd drunk who can't keep quiet. I really have no pity for you but maybe you shoukd consider that if we know. They also know . You know ... the people we are really looking for won't hesitate to make sure that facts match the narrative. Even if you happen to have an on the job accident. You can always squeal and know that the state police would move you someplace safe to talk about it. Or you can wait for power shift and need we say anything else.

So please semper fi. Don't kill yourself we know you're very emotional right now.

Posted by: Xca ()
Date: April 29, 2023 03:33PM

Posted by: Wowserbowser ()
Date: April 29, 2023 03:37PM

Posted by: Doesn’t matter ()
Date: April 29, 2023 03:40PM

I bet those guys always met the monthly quota.

Posted by: Littlebirds ()
Date: April 29, 2023 07:35PM

Is it almost shift change. Don't forget semper fi. We all know what bars you drink at. We know you get kicked out too fast. We know you sit on the phone hitting on girls and try to pretend they said they were 18.

Hey baby don't forget don't kill yourself. We know you're getting very emotional today.

Giggle. I wonder if you realize yet that the new recruits even know you're a creep.

Have you figured out which of us is sitting so close that we can smell your bodyspray shower.

Don't forget we are going to let you have as much time as you need to talk it over with your boss. That you might need to have a vacation for a few weeks because your "stress." It's ok we don't mind if you take a day off to hit on the Asian girl again.

Posted by: thefuck ()
Date: April 29, 2023 07:44PM

Littlebirds Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>Asian girl
> again.

What's wrong with asian girls?

Posted by: Lil bird ()
Date: April 29, 2023 07:48PM

Sometimes they are actually adult men sharing the chat with the discord.
Our special subject mr semper fi likes them young and flat chested

Posted by: TheShield ()
Date: April 29, 2023 08:56PM

Did somebody call the authorities on this...wait - never mind. :)

Posted by: Epstien didn't kill himself ()
Date: April 29, 2023 09:07PM

TheShield Wrote:
> Did somebody call the authorities on this...wait -
> never mind. :)

Please dont kill yourself. Remember no matter what happens we won't prosecute (semper fi) we want his friends to get busted before he magically falls an a loaded gun. So please don't get emotional please do not act more suspicious please do continue using body spray as a shower in a can....

Posted by: Epstien didn't kill himself ()
Date: April 29, 2023 09:07PM

TheShield Wrote:
> Did somebody call the authorities on this...wait -
> never mind. :)

Please dont kill yourself. Remember no matter what happens we won't prosecute (semper fi) we want his friends to get busted before he magically falls an a loaded gun. So please don't get emotional please do not act more suspicious please do continue using body spray as a shower in a can....

Posted by: gussygusgus ()
Date: April 29, 2023 09:24PM

Epstien didn't kill himself Wrote:
> TheShield Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Did somebody call the authorities on this...wait
> -
> > never mind. :)
>
>
> Please dont kill yourself. Remember no matter what
> happens we won't prosecute (semper fi) we want his
> friends to get busted before he magically falls an
> a loaded gun. So please don't get emotional please
> do not act more suspicious please do continue
> using body spray as a shower in a can....

tell him about the shampoo in a can too...you just spray and comb and its like washing your hair...its AMAZING!

Posted by: zika carrier ()
Date: April 29, 2023 09:30PM

This nigga trippin

Posted by: fivefiftyfive ()
Date: April 29, 2023 11:14PM

Posted by: Nhbun ()
Date: April 30, 2023 12:33PM

Notice how quiet things are this Sunday.
Almost no spam posts at all.
I hope he didn't kill himself.

Posted by: Random Song CC ()
Date: April 30, 2023 04:17PM

Heard it from another room
Eyes were waking up
Just to fall asleep
Love's like suicide
Dazed out in a garden bed
With a broken neck
Lays my broken gift
Just like suicide
And my last ditch
Was my last brick
Lent to finish her
Finish her
She lived like a murder
How she'd fly so sweetly
She lived like a murder
But she died just like suicide
Bit down on the bullet now
I had a taste so sour
I had to think of something sweet
Love's like suicide
Safe outside my gilded cage
With an ounce of pain
I wield a ton of rage
Just like suicide
With eyes of blood
And bitter blue
How I feel for you
I feel for you
She lived like a murder
How she'd fly so sweetly
She lived like a murder
But she died just like suicide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjvFfmYH8d8&list=PLCAADB8C6EA464170&index=9

Posted by: Thinkers ()
Date: April 30, 2023 08:02PM

------> Arrest made.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.