HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
on the chemtrail line 4-25-23
Date: April 26, 2023 11:56AM

Peace!

they been letting us get our sunlight in a major way as of late, eye will admit...sure is nice!

but in the name of science and saving the babies...

https://rumble.com/v2kk8vs-on-the-chemtrail-line-4-25-23.html

https://rumble.com/v2kkl9m-on-the-chemtrail-line-4-25-23.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: on the chemtrail line 4-25-23
Posted by: Front Royal Phil ()
Date: April 26, 2023 03:45PM

Howdy General. When I was down at the Virginia beach I shure did see a hole mess of them trails. There is a bunch of military aircraft a flying around down there.
Me and some of the boys from the moose lodge had us a good time and we even went to a macoroni an cheese cookoff at the moose lodge down there. I got to talking to some of the other guests at our hotel about them trails an I sparked some interest, lots of folks dont know nothing bout them trails. I was a settin on my balcony smokin a bit of the devils lettuce an the guy on the balcony next door leaned over and asked me for a toke. We set there for a couple hours just havin a good time and talkin bout them trails.

Peace!

Peace to the brothers at the Moose Lodge!!!
Date: April 27, 2023 11:52AM

Peace Phil!

yup...they spray up the beaches shum fierce, specially in the populated areas

macaroni and cheese cookoff?!!??!?!?!

heh heh heh

you remind me its been eons since eye had sum baked mac and cheese...obviously om gonna use vegan cheese...*mahdi's stomach grumbles*

"I was a settin on my balcony smokin a bit of the devils lettuce an the guy on the balcony next door leaned over and asked me for a toke. We set there for a couple hours just havin a good time and talkin bout them trails."

sharing is caring!

that must have been kick ass, tokin' on da God weed(devils lettuce) on the balky

definitely can have sum great convos after you catch a buzz

really appreciate you continuing to spread the word

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOk-px4wLiU

Posted by: tiny bubbles ()
Date: April 28, 2023 03:50AM

in the wine

Posted by: Front Royal Phil ()
Date: April 28, 2023 03:26PM

Thanks General. It was real expensive at Virginia Beach stayin in a oceanfront room but we had two guys to a room to split the cost so that helped. We got nothin but clouds an rain here in Froll today but like I said before just cause we cant see no trails that dont mean there aint some sprayin goin on from sky demons.
As the end of the month is upon us me and the boys are goin to deliver the boxes of food to the local poor and elderly folks in town this afternoon. The folks at the Dollar General distrubition center gave us surplus canned food to hand out this week. Those Dollar General folks is good people.

Peace!

Date: May 01, 2023 12:01AM

Peace Phil

wanted to ask you if you got an oceanfront room but didn't wanna put my foot in my mouth if you didn't

it don't get no better than shmokin' and buildin' late nite on an ocean front balky....getting in tune with the creative energy those early morning powers bring and stuff....

good work there King

Peace to the Froll' Dollar General!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.